Individual training intensity

In the backroom meetings, I often get coaches recommending that an individual be put on a less intense training scheme.

But there's no option to change that here and I can't see anything in the training menu to change individuals training intensity, only the entire team.

How can this be done?

I have the same question, i cant find a option to choose witch players to have high intensity training or average low intensity training. Can only change that on the team training, but i want older players to train on low intensity, and youth\young players on high intensity and choose it for each player. Is that no possible on fm 16?

I just ignore it to be honest. I have all my players on position and individual training and quite a few of them like to have a moan. I've never had a player actually come to me to complain, it's always just the backroom staff telling me they're unhappy and sometimes they have it as a minor problem. Unless it turns to a major problem then i see no reason myself to go changing it

At the end of the day, you're the manager so they should be training how you see fit. If they don't like it and want a chat with you, tell them they need to buck their ideas up. I usually try to build a squad of model professional players with high work rates and team work abilities to make sure that training isn't an issue. Look at Simeone's squad at Atletico. Highly motivated professionals who train mega hard to implement his high pressing system. He's put a lot of that squad together (and had quite a few that fitted that mould) because that's what he believes in. They know what to expect from his management style.

thanks for reply, on fm 2015 you had the option to choose workload intensity for each players. OrientTillIDie : Yes thats correct, if i had a player on fm 15 i just switched intensity to very low, and then used PPM etc so the workload was average at max, now i cant find any info about that, looks like they have removed it or I just blind?

OrientTillIDie is correct

Training workload is comprised of various things

Team training intensity + Match prep %

- More match prep mean less focus on team training and it will lighten the overall workload.

- Low match prep will mean more focus on team training and as the result the workload will be higher.

New position, Individual attribute training, PPM

- All of these increase workload.

Having team training on balanced and match prep on 30% will leave room in the overall workload for individual training, but less professional players might complain if you give them attribute, ppm training and/or a new position.

If in example you use 0% match prep training (reasonable for the youth teams) and in addition give them individual training, most of them will complain, but that can be rectified by lowering team training or removing individual training.

OrientTillIDie is correct

Training workload is comprised of various things

Team training intensity + Match prep %

- More match prep mean less focus on team training and it will lighten the overall workload.

- Low match prep will mean more focus on team training and as the result the workload will be higher.

New position, Individual attribute training, PPM

- All of these increase workload.

Having team training on balanced and match prep on 30% will leave room in the overall workload for individual training, but less professional players might complain if you give them attribute, ppm training and/or a new position.

If in example you use 0% match prep training (reasonable for the youth teams) and in addition give them individual training, most of them will complain, but that can be rectified by lowering team training or removing individual training.

If i do not want to train a player for a specific posistion training, but only train a attribute. Like Jagielka 34 on my game, i want to only focus on his stamina. But i look like i am forced to have a position training, and when i choose to additional focus on Stamina, his workload gets high. On fm 15 i could change his individual workrate and also not focus on a role, that not possible on fm 16

full

If i do not want to train a player for a specific posistion training, but only train a attribute. Like Jagielka 34 on my game, i want to only focus on his stamina. But i look like i am forced to have a position training, and when i choose to additional focus on Stamina, his workload gets high. On fm 15 i could change his individual workrate and also not focus on a role, that not possible on fm 16

Position training does not add to the workload (leaving it blank will have him train a generic role). But training a new position will add to it, is my understanding.

If it goes to high from doing only that, then my guess is you either have a high intensity team training or very low match prep training. What are they set at?

:) , well i had no idea that they have removed it from fm 2016. So now we cant mold the player to what we like them to be... only for a specific role. Boring, and also stupid that i cant do it anymore. Thanks for the tip about training now by the way;)

I guess I was guilty of reading the thread a bit too quick. Training is still very similar to FM15 and you can still influence a players development quite heavily and in exactly the same way as before. As I said if Jagielka's workload turns to heavy from only giving him attribute training, then your team training workload is bordering on heavy. So effectively that is the only thing limiting your ability to give them individual training. If you lower it somewhat by using the above mentioned ways then you should have no problem.

Training system being stripped off options in FM16 is an issue -

The option to change from light, average and heavy should be re-added for individual training.

Otherwise there will always be players moaning and attributes/development/condition affected, even if they are not being made to do anything extra.

Having to adjust the 'whole 'team' instructions to address this messes things up, players need individual levels.

The option for 'Learning new position' and the progress level has also been removed, so i guess it's done just by changing training position now.

Also has the 'cancel PPM' option been removed? Bring it back!

Archived