Football Manager 2016 Out Now - Official Feedback Thread

is the editor available ? I have already restart steam but I haven't it in the Library

looks like its not there for lots of us there is a thread on editors forum lots in same boat

if it helps mods I am using windows 10

game has updated

steam restarted several times

and

<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote -->

quote_icon.png

Originally Posted by
Welshace
viewpost-right.png

verify fm cache.. restart steam

<!-- END TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote -->to verify is it via steam

right click FM16

properties

local files

then verify integrity etc

if so it still isn't there

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
looks like its not there for lots of us there is a thread on editors forum lots in same boat

if it helps mods I am using windows 10

game has updated

steam restarted several times

and

<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote -->

quote_icon.png

Originally Posted by
Welshace
viewpost-right.png

verify fm cache.. restart steam

<!-- END TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote -->to verify is it via steam

right click FM16

properties

local files

then verify integrity etc

if so it still isn't there

same here, win10

in my last game i conceded from a free kick where all the opposition players stood alone in the 6 yard box while my defenders stood in a line on the edge of the box.

i checked my defending free kicks thing and there were 4 players listed to man mark.

i'll work out how to upload screen shots over the weekend but is it worth saving the match and uploading it to the bugs forum or whatever?

in my last game i conceded from a free kick where all the opposition players stood alone in the 6 yard box while my defenders stood in a line on the edge of the box.

i checked my defending free kicks thing and there were 4 players listed to man mark.

i'll work out how to upload screen shots over the weekend but is it worth saving the match and uploading it to the bugs forum or whatever?

Yes, head over the bugs forum and create a thread if you can please!

• Administrators

Yeah we'd need the pkm uploaded and it listed in our match engine bugs forum which can be found here - http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/505-Match-Engine-Issues

• SI Staff
I was that hoping the search shorcut bug (ctrl + f doesn't work) would have been sorted out, but apparently not. :(

Hi duccio, are you playing in FM or FMT? That shortcut is actually specific to FMT as in FM it's always available in the title bar & isn't a "button", as such.

This was a fascinating beta, for 2 weeks you showed us a very fluent and watchable version of FMs match engine and gathered positive feedback. Release date almost approaches so then you reverted it and now it acts in a way that evokes memories of the most broken times of FM14s beta, for what, concurrence with statistics? If you can't have wide players scoring goals at a real life matching rate without making Fullbacks absolutely idiotic to watch in the match engine, you need to look into it properly instead of taking shortcuts that make the game into more of a puzzle than a simulation.

Sometimes teams really do choke an enemy team into their own box and just casually pass it around. Why is that not a Thing anymore? Statistics aren't enough, you can't just point to them and say "oh the numbers match" if the actual matches we are watching are much more unrealistic to watch than a few days ago.

Hi duccio, are you playing in FM or FMT? That shortcut is actually specific to FMT as in FM it's always available in the title bar & isn't a "button", as such.

I'm playing FM. Custom shortcuts added for search do not work either. This was reported when the Beta was released.

What he was saying is that a shortcut for the search wasn't needed as search is always available to you at the top of the screen..

If it has been removed its absolutely rediculous. Why not remove space as a shortcut for continue as well then? My jaw literally dropped when I read your response.

Archived