4-2-3-1 Wide 15 wins in 18 League games by being dynamic with average side.

Got to say this game is good the tactical instructions are much better.

I have always been a non dynamic player by sticking to a formation and keeping to it.

This year i have gone with a more dynamic approach.

1.I went with what my new 2nd in command said about the way we should play and then even went with his selections and took it from there.

2.I now make dynamic changes for instance if the opponents have 2 men sat in the DM sphere against my lone striker and lone AM i understand we are going to struggle to engineer through there so make dynamic in game decisions.

3.I have looked into training and for once taken a active role and see little improvements in the way i want the m to improve.

4. I brought in my whole staff.

5.I have a framework and understand why i win and sometimes why i lose. dynamic changes change the position of the players not the framework.

6.The game is very good the best i have seen i now feel like i contribute to my team in-game instead of just setting up and "going with it".

I picked a team i have never been before it early days but i have noticed teams have gone defensive against me so i have to respond.

My two wide men tuck in and my full backs push on and my AM is a fulcrum (signed Mares in his 6 games he was outstanding). My striker need good movement and both my wide men tuck in.

My BMW for some reason always gets a poor rating however he shields the back 4 brilliantly.

My full backs are set on Automatic something i have never done before yes i have matched 80 per cent of my teams strengths to the way i set them up.

I play most of my games in extensive unless i play a formation i have not seen before i play that full for the first time and work it out in-game.

More immersive is not the word i can see so many things patterns of play and so forth.

I have been behind 5 times so need to learn to be more dynamic and less reactive but that will come loving the game

Anyway here is how it gone

TACTIC

2hhhw6s.png

RESULTS

1cbox.png

TABLE

2lvfgjc.png

SQUAD

izt4lj.png

TRANSFERS

219nh2a.png

Well it just football logics and the classic basic overload stuff i have read so many book as many have "inverting the pyramid" and read so many blogs from Rashid and WWFAN but always the game and reality seemed to not meet.

But i give it a classic example check these formations out

jg07iv.png

Very strong through the middle with there main threat getting 5 forward ie (both strikers there main advancing midfielder and there two full/wing backs.

This did happen and they punished me i didn't need prozone to tell me this.

Now i know not very often the AI changes things up and this was there game plan and i also new my overload would be the flanks so i moved my full backs up and set them on closing down there full backs and get closer to my wingers and switched to clear to flanks and move the ball through the flanks and look for overlap. Now what then happend was there full backs and midfield started engaging my wide players because of the overlap and the fact they naturally have to cun inside it left a gaping whole where my now further up the pitch full backs could exploit and exploit they did with Davidson getting 3 assists.

It basic football overloading stuff really like chess i let the AI make it move and the AI does not change often and i look to exploit areas to create overloads but to do it on a football level.

I think the main issue for people struggling is there lack of a basic fundamental starting tactic i call it the framwork and make little changes from there to do what you want.

I plan to play a game and record it to show exactly the changes as Cleon and others have done.

Hope this helps you have to first set up your framework of your side correctly which if i'm really honest i let my Assistant do and fit my players into the framework and just added in game tweaks.

I tend to use tackling hard on wide players only and i only use one player instruction thats for my keeper to kick it short to my full backs but i change if there a 4-4-2.

So as you can see my pitch map o moved them wide for a basic overload and made sure qith the overload we pulled there midfield or in our case there centre backs wide

2zg5f5z.png

This was there pitch map

23k6bys.png

I basically stretched the pitch because i new they would be narrow.

It just overload theory really and making sure there there usually two options in situations.

As this shows my two W (S) tucked in and it pulled there midfield wide when they ran with it and it lead to my Full backs having loads of room and feeding of my pivot which is my DLP (S) who had 80 odd passes with my full backs having the next and supplying the overload.

2qmp65y.png

ps with the basic formation and just dynamic play and lets not forget the right training and stuff this is the league table now..

10ztp4z.png

Archived