(FM 16 Beta) - Tav's Beta Smasher 4-2-3-1 Perfection

I have been using this in the German 3rd Division with Fortuna Koln. Unfortunately Fortuna have by far the smallest wage budget in the division, so signing anyone competent to fit the roles is hard (have found a workaround to offer people all the release clauses at 0 to get them to agree to reasonable wages).

First season I mainly used Tavs bete smasher, by Christmas I had hit form to be 2nd in the division by winter break (predicted 17th, board expectation midtable). However from January I had some terrible form, also tried to use away solid to avert it but found I just created even less and still lost. Managed to correct my form a bit and finish 7th overall, solid season.

Second season I shifted out a lot of players, but maybe didn't recruit as well as I could in defence and midfield, although still stronger squad and team than last season. Board expectation top half and media predicted 15th. I was winning most home games using main tactic but losing all away, shifted to using Away solid for those away matches and it really helped. Only bad thing was huge loss of form in last 7 games (5 losses, including a 1-6 with away solid), so currently on winter break in 8th but very low confidence.

I tweak the tactic and now is tremendous! Turn off "Work ball into box" on "Look for overlap" with "low crosses" and "run at defence". After this: Man Utd 5 x 1 Arsenal:brock:

Other great results with the "tweaked tactic"

Utd 4 X 0 Chelsea

Utd 6 X 1 Liverpool

GK: Valdes (De gea injured)

DR: Darmian

DCR: Phil Jones

DCL: Chris Smalling

DL: Luke Shaw

MCR: Carrick

MCL: Schneiderlin

AMR: Ashley Young

AML: Depay

SS: Mata

DLF: Martial

I am going to give this a go with Everton as I am really struggling for consistency and ultimately I think this tactic might make the difference

I'd like advice on a keeper though - Everton need a new keeper and a sweeper keeper recommendation would be welcome?

Archived