Name: Fagrie Lakay

Position: AMC, AMR, STC

Club: SuperSport UTD

Sale Value: £500k

Wages: £2k/week

Work Permit Needed: Yes. Possible fail.

9pp9b9.jpg

wjw8ic.jpg

Would currently fail for a work permit which seems the only flaw. Now you can sign players regardless of work permit status I think I'll pick him up and send him out to Belgium or wherever. Found him after sending my scouts to South Africa as it's usually a good place to find a bargain or two.

Bonuses not showing on the above screenshots are consistent performer, current international and several positions.

Name: Andre Green

Position: AML, AMR,

Club: Aston Villa

Sale Value: Not Sure. For me to sell, alot.

Wages: £5k/week

Work Permit Needed: Nope.

Andre%20Green__zpstlemnhiu.png

Name: Rushian Hepburn- Murphy

Position: St

Club: Aston Villa

Sale Value: Not Sure. For me to sell, alot.

Wages: £10k/week- This is third season mind.

Work Permit Needed: Nope.

Rushian%20Hepburn-Murphy__zpsaegyin2h.png

As manager of Alcorcon there's an exciting winger called Victor Pastrana.

Would be interesting to see how the big clubs' scouts rate him.

This is how he's developed under my management after 3 seasons. Starts the game with a £1.7m release clause too.

0ae0843d50700288108d75c63c1e083a.png

Name: Hirving Lozano

Position: AML/R

Club: Pachuca (mex)

Sale Value: £4million

Wages: 15k/week

Work Permit Needed: Yes, not sure if he will.

Looks even better this year... WP might be an issue for epl sides mind... potentially one of the best wingers in the game in the future imo.

8d571c223e5e79de690389c3a30bc5fc.png

Name: Hirving Lozano

Position: AML/R

Club: Pachuca (mex)

Sale Value: £4million

Wages: 15k/week

Work Permit Needed: Yes, not sure if he will.

Looks even better this year... WP might be an issue for epl sides mind... potentially one of the best wingers in the game in the future imo.

8d571c223e5e79de690389c3a30bc5fc.png

this guy became a top player in my saves FM15 usually joining Arsenal(allowing me to pick up the ox and theo for 40m in total so no complaints!!!) ended up outshining the 2 I bought in no time his stats were off the scale speed/crossing etc

Name: Cristo González

Position: AMC/ST

Club: Tenerife

Value: £250k

Sale Value: £1.2m (buy-out clause)

Work Permit Needed: No - Spanish.

Notes: Very skilful number 10; looks a great prospect.

Name: Andrei Ivan

Position: ST

Club: CS U Craiova

Value: £36k

Sale Value: Scouts reckon £600k

Work Permit Needed: No - Romanian

Notes: Newcastle scouts rate him at 4* potential and half of Europe are interested at game start. Great physicals for his age, very good dribbling/finishing/heading too.

Name: Nikola Vlasic

Position: AMC/L

Club: Hajduk Split

Value: £625k

Sale Value: Scouts reckon around £500k

Work Permit Needed: No - Croatian

Notes: Promising ball-carrier - another with great physicals for his age. A lot of hype IRL too.

He's 1 of several promising Romanians - you'll need the Romanian league loaded but left winger Vlad Mihalcea and striker Robert Moldoveanu look very good for 16 year-olds. Then there's obviously Ianis 'son of Gheorghe' Hagi.

not to mention R Marin (from Viitorul) and P Petre (Dinamo Buc)

not to mention R Marin (from Viitorul) and P Petre (Dinamo Buc)

Indeed. Worth noting that Patrick Petre is the son of Champ Man 99/00 favourite Florentin and like his dad, is a pacey right winger. No idea if Vlad is related to Adrian Mihalcea, a go-to centre forward for me also on 99/00, though. Dinamo Bucharest had quite the team on that version - Adrian Mutu was on their books too.

and no Tielemans in this thread.

Hopefully he hasn't had too much of a downgrade. Last night I blew half of my transfer budget on him despite the CM position not being where I was in desperate need of anyone. He handed in a transfer request, so I "snapped him up" for a mere £10m end of first season for my newly promoted Nottingham Forest side. Then I decided I couldn't turn down a £1m Iver Fossum so have four good CM's and a crap defence.

Once you've started a save can you change your database and load all players from a certain nation for example? thanks

You can but only if the nation in question has a playable league in-game. There's an 'Add/Remove Leagues' option so that you can load additional leagues but they will only be active (and the additional players will only be loaded) at the start of that nation's next league season.

Hopefully he hasn't had too much of a downgrade. Last night I blew half of my transfer budget on him despite the CM position not being where I was in desperate need of anyone. He handed in a transfer request, so I "snapped him up" for a mere £10m end of first season for my newly promoted Nottingham Forest side. Then I decided I couldn't turn down a £1m Iver Fossum so have four good CM's and a crap defence.

I have the impression that's exactly what happens in real life. :D

Name: Sead Haksabanovic

Position: AMC/R/L

Club: Halmstad

Value: N/A

Sale value: £200k, maybe even less

Work permit: No

Other: According to my scouts at Stoke, he can be be better than Shaqiri with margin. Also probably needs swedish leagues loaded.

Name: Suleiman Abdullahi

Position: STC, AMR

Club: Viking

Sale Value: £250k

Wages: £1.5k/week

Work Permit Needed: Yes. Probable fail.

Name: Zymer Bytyqi

Position: AMR, STC, MR, AML

Club: Viking

Sale Value: £250k

Wages: £2.5k/week

Work Permit Needed: No

Name: Aron Elís Þrándarson

Position: MC/AMC

Club: Aalesunds

Sale Value: £225k

Wages: £3k/week

Work Permit Needed: No

Norway needed.

I know it's already been discussed but Cristian Pavón from Boca Juniors has been one of the most improved players on my save.

Name: Cristian Pavón

Position: Attacking Midfielder (Left), Striker (Centre) /AM ©

Club: Boca

Value: 875k

Sale Value: £8.75Million Atlético Madrid in 2016/17

Work Permit Needed: Probably

file.php?id=66

file.php?id=59

Don't suppose anyone has a future screenshot for Maximilliano Romero? Have the chance to sign him for 1m upfront (with another 2m over the next few years) but being a small cub I can't afford to scout him and he can't join immediately (its summer 2016 on my game but doesn't turn 18 until January). Don't want to blow most of my transfer budget if he isn't good - but then again Barcelona are one of the clubs interested so looks like he may well be a good buy

I would be greatful if somebody would care to post a screenshot of Che Adams of Sheffield United a few seasons into the game. I'm intrigued to see how well he develops, irl he is our most promising youngster who should he continue to develop the way he currently is doing will play in the premiership.

Two great 18 years old defenders. Natural in more than one position. Both dutch and both in Ajax:

Name: Riechedly Bazoer

Position: D C, DM C, M C

Club: Ajax

Value: 3 M €

Sale Value: unknown

Work Permit Needed: no

Bazoer-coacutepia_zpsltq41wsp.jpg

Name: Jairo Riedewald

Position: D CL, (DM C)

Club: Ajax

Value: 2 M €

Sale Value: unknown

Work Permit Needed: no

jairo-coacutepia_zpskxow3qbh.jpg

Oh man really. That's a shame. Thought that they'd be at least a few class youngsters on the big stage. Are you manager of Chelsea?

My scouts at ManUtd likes RLC's potential, but his personality and hidden mental stats they didn't like so much. So make of that what you will, RLC is probably the best of the bunch but will require tutoring it seems.

Name: Leon Bailey

Position: AMR/AML (Natural) ST (Accomplished)

Club: KRC Genk

Value: £300k

Sale Value: £3.4million

Work Permit Needed: Yes

Has some very interesting starting stats, 15 Dribbling, 15 Flair, 15 Technique and 18 Acceleration & Pace.

Name: Leon Bailey

Position: AMR/AML (Natural) ST (Accomplished)

Club: KRC Genk

Value: £300k

Sale Value: £3.4million

Work Permit Needed: Yes

Has some very interesting starting stats, 15 Dribbling, 15 Flair, 15 Technique and 18 Acceleration & Pace.

Yeah saw him a while ago, unfortunately he doesn't get wp.. then again, I haven't tried since the update, he might now.

after the update, Luka Jovic and Ramadan Sobhy seems to get the WP more easily now

Since the update, I got a WP on appeal for Andraj Zikovic with Hull City in the first window. Had to give him Key Player status to get him to sign, which probably helped on the WP

Can anyone please post screenshots of Chelsea's younger players. Loftus-Cheek, Solanke, Boga, Musonda etc. Haven't Got the game yet.

Thanks

I got Kiwomya from Chelsea on loan, if that's any help to you. Great speed, but needs quite a lot of development on all other fronts. ;)

29-kiwomya.PNG

Archived