FM16 : Liverpool FC - Ran out of Klopp puns

cezar.sl

How good is he supposed to get? I just signed him for 13m 2nd season, I only bought him as the big boys were coming in for him....now I have to work out where to fit him into my team..

In my last save, he was a star. 4-5 years after i signed him, I had bids around $60mil for him. On the right Wing as support, he dominated the assist charts and went well with the goals too.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FINALLY after 4 new starts I think I have a tactic sorted. very frustrating trying to get something that looks like you want it and its mainly on the Team Instructions area that I was having trouble. had a look through a few other sites for tactic advise and found something on a barca tactic that I could tweak to my needs.

had played 2 friendlies before changing and have had some good results finally.

won my first game of the PL season as well betting Bournmouth 4-0

made a number of new signings but nealy all are young and developing players

In so far

Horn

Chambers

Balanta

Mamanna (SP)

Tiago Maia

Zvikovic

Ajer

Grimaldo (Loan Deal)

Have only sold Lovern for 19m & Enrique 3.9m and released Toure to free up wages

Trying to see if I can sell Skrtel & Lucas so that when Arsenal come in for Lallana I can then make 2 big signings to really give us quality for a title challenge

Finished with my first season. It went over all expectation, with 3 titles: Premier League, Europa League and FA Cup. Really looking forward to the next season ahead and hope to have a good transfer window in the summer.

Actually got a budget from the board on £72m! Never got so much on previous versions.

1624qh3.png

Ooh thats a nice price.......but i probably wouldnt sell him.

Hes doing well for me and still young......but that would be tempting.

Its really tempting. He is really good, an is natural in so many positions. He wants to go to Barca, so if they come with an offer, i got to sell him i think. Already got Ruben Neves as backup.

Edit: Barca came with an offer. £60 + 25 % of next sale.

I would like to recommend a player to you guys; Kristoffer Ajer. £675k I bought him for at the beginning of the season and he's developing really well.

d2e68e5aaeb5ece125be1b2d6571a14a.png

Here he is in December of the first season, potential to be a key player for the team. I envision him, Sheyi Ojo and Rossiter (who I have mentioned before, is also developing into a monstrosity) as my midfield 3 in 5 years time.

edit: I have sold Milner to Spurs for £14 million; £140k off the wage bill as well. I will use a central midfield three of Henderson (DM), Can (RCM) and Allen (LCM) with Rossiter, Ajer and Cubas covering.

Season 1 Overview

Transfers In

Paulo Dybala

Bought for €34M. Performed below expectations, mostly because of some bad PPMs. Have high hopes for him.

Rmi3tkg.png

Jefferson

Bought for €3.4M. Did I slightly better job than Mignolet.

Z6fRI9U.png

Kieran Trippier

Included in Benteke deal. Did a job.

rGaVfxm.png

Transfers Out

JgtddHS.png

Benteke had a good record of goals, 12 in 15, but I didn't like how we played with him in the team. Also, I needed the money for Dybala.

Kolo was let go to get rid of his wages.

Loren brought good money and Enrique was in his last 6 months of his contract.

Whats your team instructions mate

Hmm, i could get Lucas Romero, Rulli and Yarmolenko for free (if they agree contracts).

Back in FM13 i had a thing for signing good free players then selling them on quick for good profit or loaning them out for profit as it helped boost my balance.

I am tempted to do that again :)

Just started my first full season. Haven't signed anybody for the first team - got a few deals agreed, but couldn't convince the players to join :(. Instead signed some highly-rated under-18s from around the globe - most of them for <3m, but with options taking the max much higher. So I've spent no money, but those clauses still come out of my budget, meaning I've used it all up.

However, got my tactics working nicely. Conceded one goal so far - including pre-season (played about a dozen matches), scored ~30. Beat Man U first game of the season 1-0 - they had a load of shots, all from behind my wall of players. On top without conceding a competitive goal makes me happy :).

I'm predominantly playing a 4-1-2-2-1 with this setup as my go-to.Benteke and Firmino are both out for a month, this is the line-up for the match I'm playing right now. 2-0 at half-time vs Villa at Anfield, 7(!) CCCs, Milner and Ings with the goals:

D: Clyne (FB-S) Skrtel (CD-C) Sakho (CD-D) Moreno (DL-A)

DM: Lucas (A-D) - I want to change Lucas' role I think, but for now this is the one that works

CM: Coutinho (RPM-S) Can (DLP-S)

AML: Lallana (AP-S)

AMR: Milner (IF-A)

FW: Ings (CF-S)

Ideally I'd have Coutinho in Lallana's position, Can in Coutinho's, Henderson in Can's. Also Firmino as my CF or IF would be ideal.

My shots/shots on target ratio is dreadful! Around 30% on target.

Playing:

SWK S Horn

CWBR A Clyne

CD D Skrtel

CD D Sakho

CWBL A Moreno

DM D Romero

DLP S Allen

AP A Coutinho

WR S Ibe/Lallana

IFL A Lallana/Firmino

CF S Benteke/Ings/Firmino

Pretty basic TIs:

Normal tempo

Shorter passing

Slighter higher DL

Play out of defence

Work ball into box

Slightly wider

That's it. Any suggestions on how to improve attacking-wise?

I won my first two games v Leicester (H) 2-0 (header from corner and pen) and Watford (A) 3-0 (3 on target 3 goals) and drew 1-1 with Southampton (H) and lost 3-1 to City (A).

My shots/shots on target ratio is dreadful! Around 30% on target.

Playing:

SWK S Horn

CWBR A Clyne

CD D Skrtel

CD D Sakho

CWBL A Moreno

DM D Romero

DLP S Allen

AP A Coutinho

WR S Ibe/Lallana

IFL A Lallana/Firmino

CF S Benteke/Ings/Firmino

Pretty basic TIs:

Normal tempo

Shorter passing

Slighter higher DL

Play out of defence

Work ball into box

Slightly wider

That's it. Any suggestions on how to improve attacking-wise?

I won my first two games v Leicester (H) 2-0 (header from corner and pen) and Watford (A) 3-0 (3 on target 3 goals) and drew 1-1 with Southampton (H) and lost 3-1 to City (A).

Sold Lovren to PSG for £16m and Lallana for £40m on deadline day. Replaced with Berardi and Ayoze Perez. Played Arsenal at home the next game and drew 1-1 again. Dominated but couldn't score a second after going 1 down. Better shots on target ratio and created 3 cccs, so happy with the performance in the end.

Does anybody got Rajkovic the first transfer window?

And do you have any staff suggestions ? Normaly hire:

Diego Bortoluzzi (Attacking)

Antonio Pintus (Fitness)

Simone Montenaro (Tactics)

Jeffrey Talan (Shooting)

To get a work permit for Rajkovic, you have to wait towards the end of the pre season when he plays his first club game then it seems that you get a work permit.

Staff i use:

New Staff

HOYD - Borrell

U18 Manager- Olde Riekerink

U18 Fitness- Schmidtlein

U18 GK - Tenius

U18 Coach - Frati, Cooper, Kunert, Toledo Piza

U18 Physio - Fleming, Guter, Worth

U21 Assistant - Tralhao

U21 GK - Mason

U21 Physio - Bowman

Fitness - Aroso, Pintus, Masach

GK - Sambade

Coach - Talon, Montanaro, Tanajura

Physio - Carniero, Sharman

Scouts - David Moss (celtic), Magrone, Imhof, Krkic, Cannigia, Welman, Longoria, Roscher, Innocenti, Mclaughlin, Wilkman, Vaz, Pelaez, Lievre, de Cozar.

4c8e89f7382c11dd72702bdac60f15d8.png

I know it's only FC Zurich but I consider this one of the best performances of the season so far. Firmino is luckily only out for 2 weeks, but I don't think he'll be missed with Origi being more than capable of filling in.

May be able to sign Rullli and Lavezzi for free at the end of the season; going to see if there's anyone else I can find.

edit: This is the Europa League group, by the way. Absolute piece of cake!

d6b1ae5ddf5796ad58434ceddaa558e3.png

Sold Lallana the last day of the transfer window for £30 milion to Arsenal, could rise to £40.5 milion in the future. so i activated odegaard's clause from £6.25 milion. First he didnt wanted to come but i told him he could become a legend at Anfield and he did liked it so he wanted to talk about a contract. He asks 38K a week but i don't know if he is that kind of money worth.

Anyone has a good LFC tactic that works consistently? Currently, 2nd in the league after 22 games but 9 points behind Chelsea!

Sold Lallana for 40 million pounds and Enrique for 3.5 million pounds. Brought in Mitkhtaryan and Alex Teixeira for combined 50 million pounds.

Strikers are not scoring much but the wingbacks (mainly Clyne, Moreno and Ibe) and attacking midfielders are doing well.

Anyone has a good LFC tactic that works consistently? Currently, 2nd in the league after 22 games but 9 points behind Chelsea!

Sold Lallana for 40 million pounds and Enrique for 3.5 million pounds. Brought in Mitkhtaryan and Alex Teixeira for combined 50 million pounds.

Strikers are not scoring much but the wingbacks (mainly Clyne, Moreno and Ibe) and attacking midfielders are doing well.

In my second season won the league on the last day beating Chelsea 4-1 at Anfield. Sold Balotelli Lovren and the rest of the deadwood.

I've nearly 90M to spend. My shortlist is Leroy Sane looking at 36m for him, Johannes Geis 37.5M and hopefully i can get a deal done for Max Meyer but was quoted mad money in January.

Are Sane and Geis rated in FM?

I think i'll spend most of my next transfer budget on Ward-Prowse.

Young, English, good and most importantly has great set piece attributes which we as a club have no one good at.

Found a good Urugary 16yr old left back regen but fails to get a work permit. Anyone know the quickest nation to loan him too, to get a WP?

big money bids for a lot of my players after 1st season, really don't want to let them go, but they all want to leave....

Luan - signed for 6m, sold to schalke of all teams for 50m!!

fighting off offers for moreno, Can, etc...

Treble in the first season, 2nd season turning into a nightmare. 90M i had to spend and couldn't agree a fee with any team for a top player. Sitting 7th after 20 games 5 points off 4th spot.

In January i got Malcom for 10.5 rising to 15M and Lincoln for 8 rising to 10.5M. Hoping they do the business and drag me out of this slump in form.

Treble in the first season, 2nd season turning into a nightmare. 90M i had to spend and couldn't agree a fee with any team for a top player. Sitting 7th after 20 games 5 points off 4th spot.

In January i got Malcom for 10.5 rising to 15M and Lincoln for 8 rising to 10.5M. Hoping they do the business and drag me out of this slump in form.

Those players don't really have the experience or quality quite yet to drag you out of a rut.

You're best to focus on an area and sign class players, I focused on defense and have a great defensive record. A lot of the time I only get 1 goal a game, but I win.

Those players don't really have the experience or quality quite yet to drag you out of a rut.

You're best to focus on an area and sign class players, I focused on defense and have a great defensive record. A lot of the time I only get 1 goal a game, but I win.

I forgot to say the main reason i'm in this rut is because Sturridge is out for 8 months. Benteke and Ings just don't do it. Agreed fee's for Sane and Geis and a couple of others all turned me down. I need to get into the Champions League again this season to get the top players.

I forgot to say the main reason i'm in this rut is because Sturridge is out for 8 months. Benteke and Ings just don't do it. Agreed fee's for Sane and Geis and a couple of others all turned me down. I need to get into the Champions League again this season to get the top players.

This early on though, Malcom will not do any better than Benteke or Ings. Tried Berahino? I got him for around $20mil, he has done great while sturridge was out, but now my young guys are developed enough to have big impacts, I have no place for him.

This early on though, Malcom will not do any better than Benteke or Ings. Tried Berahino? I got him for around $20mil, he has done great while sturridge was out, but now my young guys are developed enough to have big impacts, I have no place for him.

Berahino went to Spurs, i had an offer at the start of the season for Icardi 50M agreed contract then pulled out of the deal because i only play 1 upfront he went to the Mancs and is on fire, Can you recommend a top striker?

Berahino went to Spurs, i had an offer at the start of the season for Icardi 50M agreed contract then pulled out of the deal because i only play 1 upfront he went to the Mancs and is on fire, Can you recommend a top striker?

These are guys who are young, and scoring loads in my save.

Luciano Vietto, Paulo Dybala, Paco Alcacer.

Those 3 are young but old enough to have the ability to dominate at game start, Dybala, Vietto and Icardi are top 3 young guys in the world at the moment.

These are guys who are young, and scoring loads in my save.

Luciano Vietto, Paulo Dybala, Paco Alcacer.

Those 3 are young but old enough to have the ability to dominate at game start, Dybala, Vietto and Icardi are top 3 young guys in the world at the moment.

Paco Alcacer in my save has only 7 goals over the last two season and Vietto hasn't scored many. Dybala is on fire for Juve. If i keep my job i'll being doing a squad over haul for the next season.

Paco Alcacer in my save has only 7 goals over the last two season and Vietto hasn't scored many. Dybala is on fire for Juve. If i keep my job i'll being doing a squad over haul for the next season.

Vietto has 12 goals in 20 matches in the EPL on my save, plays for Tottenham and now leads there attack.

Ok, got FM on friday night and i CANNOT sell Lallana for 40 million lol not even 30!! Juve wanted to pay 23 for him though.

I have brought in Rajkovic complete with a permit! is he really that good though?

Gamal, no permit and no team to loan him too!! superb :@

Ajer, looking good.

Grimaldo on loan

Rugani on loan

Carlos AML/ST

Luan AMRLC looks good.

Dozzle and a few other prospects.

I have promoted Rossiter and Ajer to the first team, i cant sell Lovren and Lallana which is killing me.

I have sold Enrique for 3.5 million though.

Ok, got FM on friday night and i CANNOT sell Lallana for 40 million lol not even 30!! Juve wanted to pay 23 for him though.

Have to wait until transfer deadline day, offer him at $40mil, Arsenal comes in for $20mil bid, then just change it to $40mil and they accept.

When Sturridge is fit, he is an Animal.

Having a massive season, but to be honest, if I get an amazing offer for him, I will sell.

He's lethal won me the treble first season now he's out for the season i'm struggling. Tried for Vietto he's no interest and now Ings is out injured im left with Malcom and a dutch regen.

He's lethal won me the treble first season now he's out for the season i'm struggling. Tried for Vietto he's no interest and now Ings is out injured im left with Malcom and a dutch regen.

Go to your scouting page, select maximum age you want, select striker, and organize list by Value.

Start bidding from most expensive down, you will get one of them, surely, any player in the top 20-30 expensive will have an impact.

Can't decide if my favourite bit of the game is when a player holds the ball up for a few seconds ignoring the 4 passing options he has until getting dispossessed or when the ball drops in front of your centre halves and they ignore it then run away when an opposition player picks it up a second or two later!

Cheers Eastley,

also i like that unsettling tactic... such a vital thing that i always forget to do! :p

Currently im playing

-----------GK-----------

WB(s)---CB©--CB(S)---CWB

----RMP----CM(D)----RMP---

RWAP(s)--------------LWIF(S)

--------------F9--------------

Mingo

Clyne Skrtel Sakho Moreno

Milner Lucas Can

Lallana Coutinho

Firminho

Cheers Eastley,

also i like that unsettling tactic... such a vital thing that i always forget to do! :p

Currently im playing

-----------GK-----------

WB(s)---CB©--CB(S)---CWB

----RMP----CM(D)----RMP---

RWAP(s)--------------LWIF(S)

--------------F9--------------

Mingo

Clyne Skrtel Sakho Moreno

Milner Lucas Can

Lallana Coutinho

Firminho

Similar to me, however on easier matches I move the CM up to AMC and during harder games, I move him down to DMC.

Terrible third season so far. Spent 160m but have 6W6L in the league. Team stopped playing again. On top of that I just lost Coutinho for 6 months in addition to already injured Brandt, Clyne, Sturridge and a few youngsters. Oh and both Gotze and Firmino have abysmal morale because they didn't like being rotated with each other and requested to be sold.

Archived