• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

728.png.9b71a9396dd1e85895360b630e2b62ee.png

2032/33

Manager Profile: Crowy 2033

Key Players: Ben White ~ Jack Wilkinson ~ Jacopo Agostini ~ Jose Guilherme ~ Yannis Jerome

Squad: Overview ~ Match Stats

118bcc86d918c8c87b.png

Premier League Table

Results One ~ Results Two

What can I say about this team that I've inherited? It's absolutely superb. The front 5 are by far the best in the Premier League and they truly delivered, a +70 goal difference saw us to a comfortable title win. Man City pushed us most of the way but fell off towards the end after we beat them 2-0 in a crucial game. The defence and goalkeeper were just important to us as they only conceded 20 goals in the whole Premier League season, I know it sound stupid but I feel my defence needs a bit of work. I will probably look at a new goalkeeper, centreback and a right back to help us reach our objectives of winning the Champions League next season.

1301396e4380a254c84f563.png

Europa League Results

The minimum expectation from the board this season was to win the Europa League and honestly we never really looked like losing. We had one fixture that got my heart racing against Benfica but other than that I felt in control the whole way through this competition. I'm looking forward to entering the Champions League next season to give me an idea of where my team is at, but i really feel we can at least reach the latter stages or perhaps even go all the way will be interesting to see.

130142609865b1f4ae02d36.png ~ 13014279db21a8e7c628a15.png

FA Cup Results ~ EFL Cup Results

We went on to win the EFL Cup but honestly it wasn't on my radar, the one I wanted to win was the FA Cup and sadly we lost to eventual finalists in Liverpool. We were unfortunate against Liverpool hitting the woodwork three times and having three times more attempts than Liverpool it just wasn't our day. That would actually be our final defeat of the season.

So we managed to win a treble this season, sadly only one counted towards the challenge, I'm excited to see how this team does in the next couple of years as majority of them are at a good age. I'm hoping to tick off the Champions League and FA Cup in the next two seasons as I will be moving on when my contract runs out.

Edit: AfterBritrock pointing it out it looks like the EFL Cup does count and after looking on the main post on the first page, he is right, so updated Career Progress.

CAREER PROGRESS

11700096_CareerProgress.thumb.png.ed8f7437cd3dffae5a2832e1bffbebd4.png

Edited by Crowy

5 minutes ago, Britrock said:

The league cup counts for the challenge doesn't it? it's got top tier teams in it so I'd consider it good enough. I've definitely won equivalents in other countries and counted them!

I think you're right that was my bad. I only assumed the FA Cup for some reason! thanks for that I'll update my career progress and post.

18 minutes ago, Crowy said:

I think you're right that was my bad. I only assumed the FA Cup for some reason! thanks for that I'll update my career progress and post.

I won a cup in Singapore that only had 8 teams enter and I counted it! :lol:

Hi Gents,

Rather a late entry from my side given this started around 2015. 

I sound boarded some clarification questions based on the interpretation of post 1 on this thread. I was asked to share the answers also.

Questions I asked:

1. Is a world club cup required ? I didnt see it listed however it was mentioned in the progress report
2. settings of manager - no badges and reputation as sunday league - its unlikely I will find a job in top flight team in the league.Hence I will need to start in a lower league and work myself up. Is that correct ?
3. the mention of 10 domestic cups. must it be from the top league or lower leagues also count. Hopeful, but you never know..lol

Rely (from vikeologist):

1. Yes it's listed in the '11 other' trophies in post 1
2. Yes, although there are top leagues where you may be able to get a first job. Little Asian nations are your best bet. I personally don't think starting in one of these leagues is the best idea, but it does give you a chance to get some trophies that count quickly.
3. Top leagues. Apart from Mexico, all the top teams should be able to enter. The guidance in post 1 is a bit unclear. Sorry about that. I'll sort that out.

Now to find that first club ?! (...scratches the head of an unemployed and average Sunday footballer head)

Edited by rogeriof

On 02/03/2020 at 22:06, ryanlion28 said:

Said i'd go to the Welsh league or something, turned out there was a couple of jobs available at pretty lowly Premier League clubs, thought i'd start from the bottom and take on the Cefn Druids role.

Their expectations are mid table but the interesting thing about this was on the day I joined i had a europa league qualifier, they managed to win a european place playoff last season. They had already lost the away leg to  Faroese side 2-1 but i managed to put an XI together on the day to win 3-1 in the 2nd leg and go through. The next stage was the first qualifying round where i lost to Icelandic side IA 4-1 away and drew 2-2 at home, expected result but this was a decent start to my career in Wales.

The league took a while to get going as i hadn't really sorted my squad out, it was only halfway through the season where things picked up and I ended up in 6th place which the board were happy with.

There are 2 cups in Wales,  the Nathaniel MG Cup and the Welsh Cup, Welsh cup being the bigger of the 2, i managed to get to the final of the Nathaniel cup before falling short v Welsh 'giants' TNS 4-1.

I was looking now to go on a cup run in the Welsh Cup and this was looking good as I had a lower league team in the Fourth Round but they stunned me 4-1.

Honestly next season i'm hoping for top 3 now I have some players I want, still yet to achieve anything on this challenge but i'm a slow player and at least im enjoying the game a bit now

CLUB MANAGEMENT
Season    Team                     League                        Position   Domestic Cups            Continental Cup   Notes
2019      Geylang                  Singapore PL                     6th       Prelim, Group Stage        NA            Took over after we were out of Singapore Cup, 7th in league

2020      Geylang                  Singapore PL                     8th       Prelim, NA                   NA       Resigned after 14 games to avoid sack

2020/21   Cefn Druids              Welsh Premier                    6th        Final, 4th Round            1st Qualifying Round

P.S, does anyone know how to do the collums at the bottom where you put your season summaries better? I'm just pressing spacebar and going across so it really isn't aligned well as you can see, help would be appreciated!

Season 2021/22 - Cefn Druids Season 2

After a ok 6th place finish last season i made big improvements to the team, anyone who's got some form of Welsh knowledge will know that TNS are the giants of Welsh domestic football, so overcoming them in the season would be very tough.

Skipping to the final day of the league season - TNS and Barry Town were both sitting on 55 and i was on 53. My goal difference was better than both so if i won and neither of them won i would win the league

I won my game 5-1, job done.

Barry Town drew 0-0, putting me ahead of them

But an 82nd minute winner for TNS meant they won the league by 2 points.

Gutting that it could be another season with no reward but i still had the Welsh Cup final v Barry! A 3-1 win meant i win my first trophy of the save!

Delighted with that and i will strongly consider leaving because TNS are hard to topple

Oh, I also joined Rwanda, dunno why, they're bad and there's barely any players to pick from.

CLUB MANAGEMENT
Season    Team                     League                        Position   Domestic Cups            Continental Cup   Notes
2019      Geylang                  Singapore PL                     6th       Prelim, Group Stage        NA            Took over after we were out of Singapore Cup, 7th in league

2020      Geylang                  Singapore PL                     8th       Prelim, NA                   NA       Resigned after 14 games to avoid sack

2020/21   Cefn Druids              Welsh Premier                    6th        Final, 4th Round            1st Qualifying Round

2021/22   Cefn Druids              Welsh Premier                    2nd         Winner, Quarter Final      NA           1st Cup Win

On 04/03/2020 at 14:48, darren1983 said:

I usually give this challenge a go at some stage during every FM but have yet to complete it, taking a break from my youth only challenge as I've started to get the bug for this one again. Game setup is done and just running till the chance to take someone over. Some good jobs in my usual hunting place of the South African 2nd division but can't even score an interview on FM20 so am guessing it might be harder to start these days? Either way here's my starting profile

So yeah, went to start this a couple weeks back but got distracted by life but now seems like a pretty good time to so settle in for a real long term FM save so have restarted. My profile. Took a few months but got my first job, trying to save FS Stars from relegation in South Africa. 12 games left. Got turned down for 2 other jobs in this league so an added incentive for me is to beat Uthongathi and Cape Umoya Utd whenever I face them to show them what they missed out on.

Fsstarslogo12.png.8a3e2161c339d3d0929af190f1e4510a.png

FS Stars Season 2019/20 Review

Not really much to review here, took over at the end of Jan with the side 2nd bottom with 11 points and 2 wins, 5 points from safety with 12 games to go. Well it went OK, we won 7 of the 12 and only lost 1 meaning we ended the season in a very nice 11th place.  We even beat the champions 5-1 on their own pitch on the last day of the season. Gives me hope for next season. We had a mini cup run as well, we beat one side from the league above before losing to another on penalties. All in all it's been a solid start here.

Career Progress

Season  	 Team    	Country			League		Position 	 Notes and Achievements
2019/20		 FS Stars	South Africa		Championship	11th	  	 Appointed Jan 31 

Challenge Progress

Club
0/10 top domestic leagues 
0/10 domestic cups 
0/5 club continental championships 
0/1 club world championship

International
0/5 continental tournaments 
0/1 world tournaments

Scott Williams World Cup 2034 Review

Badge.png.4aee0d158d523389a2312338d3ae41c8.png

Portugal

World Cup? More like World cUPSET. The number of upsets that happened this World Cup was beyond belief. Portugal's group was one of the easier consisiting of Canada and Thailand. A 4-0 and a 5-0 saw them comfortably make it into the second round. In the second round Portugal breezed past Ecuador with a 5-1 victory. Other countries weren't so prolific. The second round saw France lose to Japan, Germany lost to Chile, Beligum were knocked out by Peru, Spain said goodbye after losing 2-1 to Scotland. Ireland got the better of Argentina. Everywhere you looked there was a big side being knocked out by a minnow. Suddenly in the third round the only sides left that looked like winning it were Holland, England, Portugal and Brazil. 

In the third round Scott's Portugal were up against Serbia, a game which shouldn't have caused too much drama but Scott had to wait until the 72nd minute until they broke the deadlock, a penalty later on secured the victroy. Elsewhere England were knocke out by Romania to continue the upset theme.

Quarter Final time! Made up of sides very few would have predicted; South Korea, Peru, Ireland, Scotland, Romania, Costa Rica all still in with a shout of the main prize. Portugal managed to avoid all of these teams as the draw saw them up against  the small nation of Brazil. Protgual took an early lead when a cross dropped at the feet of the RW Figueiras. Brazil equalised after half time scoring a very similar goal. Thankfully Figueiras was able to grab the winner after running past 3 men and smashin it home from a tight angle. 

Semi Finals, Holland v Romania, Costa Rica v Portugal. Realistically there was only one outcome for both games. Heartbreak for the other sides. but Holland won 4-0 and Portugal 3-1.

So after winning the Euros, Scott had now taken Portugal to the 2034 World Cup Final. 2 years earlier Portugal had beaten Holland 1-0 on their way to European success so confidence was certianly high in the camp. Looking the stats you would have though Portugal anhiated their opposition. 22 shots 9 on target vs Holland's 8 and 4. 4 Clear cut chances, dominated posession, but stats don't accomodate for mistakes and after 8 minutes Van Steenbergen on Inter Milan ran from his own box past 4 Portugal defenders who decided the World Cup final was the perfect stage to not tackle anyone and slotted home the one on one (Good to see the opposition is still able to score 1v1s). 4 minutes later the two centre midfielders decided to pass it between themselves without any care for what was going on around them. Their CM stepped in took the ball, found Van Steenbergen who floated one up to the back post to an unmarked left winger who volleyed it in. From then on Holland didnt enter the penalty box. Portugal flew shot after shot into the stands or straight at the goalkeeper. Pedro Pillar missed so many efforts in the first half (2 clearcut and 3 others) that Scott subbed him off after 43 minutes. It seems he only scores in Champions League finals and not World Cups. Finally portugal managed to find the back of the net in the 89th minuted but the 20 previous shots that didn't go in certainly cost them. They had enough time for one last chance, a counter attack which resulted in the right winger going fro glory instead of squaring it for a tap in. 2-1 it finished. Scott will be resigning with a plethora of nations to chose from hopefully he'll be able to tick off some other continental competitions before the next world cup.

Results | Heartbreak

Personnel Career

Clubs Managed: 8
Nations Managed: 5
Trophies Won: 14
Runner Up Medals: 7
Manager of the Year: 3
2022, 2026/27, 2029, 2030 (Winner) | 2020, 2025/26 (Runner up)
Number of Sackings: 2 (Kaizer Chiefs, Suwon)

Career Earnings: £18.75 Million
-----------------------------------------------
International Career

Season	Nation		Rank	Continental	World Cup	Things to Note
2023	Honduras	67th	-		-		Relegated from Nations League
2024	Honduras	72rd	-		-		Qualified for Gold Cup 2025
2024	Russia		42nd	-		-		2nd in NL Div B	
2026	Russia		30th	-		2nd Rnd v SUI	Topped Group, Lost to Switzerland
2027	Nigeria		12th	RU		-		AFCON Runners Up, Resigned as Manager
2031	Guinea-Bissau	53rd	Won				AFCON Winners
2032	Portugal	 3rd	Won		-		European Championship Winners
2034	Portugal	 4th	-		RU v Holland	Unsure how we haven't won that one
-----------------------------------------------------
Challenge Progress
3/10 Leagues 		(Chile; Curico Unido 2022, Argentina; Velez 2028/29, Italy; AC Milan 2033/34)
4/10 Cups		(Copa Chile; Curico Unido 2022, RSA Telkom KO; Kaizer Chiefs 2025/26, Copa Argentina; Velez 2028
			Copa Italia; AC Milan 2033/34)
2/5  Continental	(Africa; Kaizer Chiefs 2026/27, South America; Velez 2029)
0/1  Worlds

2/5 Continental 	(AFCON; Guinea-Bissau 2031, EUROS; Portugal 2032)
0/1 Worlds

Total 
11/32

Edited by bjwphneb

image.png.c82f0422aefeed57caecfe0ab2146f11.pngimage.thumb.png.cdc2ba98f34c8cfbde89eae38cbb7ed3.png

Pachuca & Brazil

That's the end of the 2036/37 season! Managed to win everything in my second full season with Pachuca.....Opening & Closing stages of the league, North American Champions League, Campeones Cup, Leagues Cup & Champions Trophy!

Currently on a 102 match unbeaten run. Which started before I joined....

Have to admit, the Mexican League is right up there with one of my favourites! The players and mostly the youth recruitment is so so good! Will 100% include it on any further saves.

I still need to manage in France, which I will be looking towards next. Then South Africa and another country of randomness. Does anyone have any recommendations of a fun league to conclude with?

I've added a few snippets of my career so far etc. My loyalty to players is annoying. Just because they get stressed out when they don't play for a few games. Pfft. I let my assistant tal kto the media most of the time too!

image.thumb.png.bd693bad9050c8c2ee34624e18be0cb2.png

image.thumb.png.5cc17584077355a0e4b2408aae4bb213.png

image.thumb.png.515228fe1e9a193ddaecee5c48d451fb.png

image.thumb.png.5e01f94e41a52d754bcafbd20dbc7697.png

On 20/02/2020 at 21:07, Britrock said:

Thanks for that, good to know. However ... it won't be necessary as I've now taken over Club Nacional de Football, the biggest team in Uruguay. And in my first game in charge we dominated last seasons league champions Danubio in the Super Cup final. And when I say dominated, I mean it!

?u=https%3A%2F%2Fsecure.cache.images.cor

image.thumb.png.5831613fe9ce95ade17ee8f5bb1d62b6.pngimage.thumb.png.c7e883c7d1b7fd3e34317db892020ee6.png

image.thumb.png.f3ee042fd93aede906c5cc2afc9e6f4e.png

In terms of the season, I'm expected to win the league and we're in the Libertadores so I've still got that to look forwards to although I do have to qualify so hopefully I don't run into another Brazilian juggernaut!

image.thumb.png.25e3e3284bb6e76d744b55493a473691.png

Hi, would you happen to have a template that i could borrow for your stats please? I'm an idiot with google docs and your setup looks really good

Billedresultat for PSPS Pekanbaru

Season 2019 - PSPS Pekanbaru

I very short update, because i havn't the time to write a lot right now, because i'm preparing for an exam, but i'm got my 2 first licenses and got an promotion. You can see the result of the season below :P

And i'm just begun to get a national A-licens

1850d79efa4d2ef07613a299e57584c5.png

Edited by jepze

2048/49 – FC Porto

180px-FC_Porto.svg.png

Manager Profile – Fixtures 1 – Fixtures 2 – Fixtures 3
Competitions – Player Stats – Transfers

(Links will be updated at a later time)

Back in Portugal after a year in Spain, and Real Madrid. Now at FCP, who won the league the last three years. There is not too much money to handle for the transfer window, but given the fact that they've been best for three consecutive years there shouldn't really be too many needs, right? 

Primeira Liga: We're not doing too bad, finishing at 81 points. It's around where they've finished point-wise the last years. Unfortunately, SLB are doing better. We were chasing almost the entire season, and in the end we're 7 points behind. 2nd place is not bad, but it's not what I came here for.
Taca de Portugal: A cup to forget, knocked out against former employer Sporting in the semi-finals. They went on to win the cup.
Portuguese League Cup: The closest to a (counting) trophy I came this year. Gave away an early 2-0 lead only to lose the final on penalties to SLB.
Supertaca: The least important one, won against Braga.

European Champions League: Knocked out in the group stage. AC Milan and AS Monaco were too tough.
Europa League: 3rd place in group stage of Champions League means we qualified for Europa League. It was an experience to forget, as we got knocked out in 2nd KO round by Real San Sebastian.

If 2nd place is best loser, at least I'm best at something… Underwhelming season, and this team lacks depth. Luckily I know where to improve, if given the opportunity. Portuguese league should we winnable, and hopefully SLB won't have a season as good as this again. Cups are mostly terrible, and we forget that they existed.

CLUB MANAGEMENT
2017/18   Hong Kong Rangers        Hong Kong Premier League      6th        1st/1st/2nd/Qtr. final   N/A               National C-license, 2 domestic cups
2018      Geylang International    Singaporean League            6th        1st/3rd                  N/A               Took over 7th with 8 games to go, 1 domestic cup
2019      Geylang International    Singaporean League            1st        1st/2nd                  N/A               National B-license, 1 domestic cup
2020      N/A                      N/A                           N/A        N/A                      N/A               Unemployed
2021      N/A                      N/A                           N/A        N/A                      N/A               No club job
2022      Shijiazhuang Yongchang   Chinese Super League          10th       3rd round                N/A               Continental C-license, expected last in league, 3rd best in 2nd half of the season
2023      Shijiazhuang Yongchang   Chinese Super League          3rd        4th round                N/A               Continental B-license, expected last in league, qualified for ACL
2024	  Shijiazhuang Yongchang   Chinese Super League          3rd        4th round                Qtr. Final        Continental A-license, qualified for ACL
2025      Shijiazhuang Yongchang   Chinese Super League          2nd        2nd                      1st               4th in CWC, won Chinese Super League Fair Play award
2026      Bahia                    Brazilian National 1st div.   N/A        5th round                N/A               Won the Bahia State, sacked after 4 league games
2027      SC Internacional         Brazilian National 1st div.   15th       N/A                      N/A               Took over in 19th, barely avoided relegation
2028      SC Internacional         Brazilian National 1st div.   11th       Qtr. final               N/A               Top half finish, 3rd round of Copa Sudamericana
2029      SC Internacional         Brazilian National 1st div.   2nd        4th round                N/A               Semi final of Copa Sudamericana, Qualified for Copa Libertadores
2030      SC Internacional         Brazilian National 1st div.   2nd        5th round                1st               3rd in CWC
2031      New York City FC         Major League Soccer           N/A        N/A                      Qtr. Final        Resigned in March, 0 pts  in 3 league games. Things just did not work
2031/32   Girondins de Bordeaux    Ligue 1 Conforama             10th       1st/10th round           N/A               Knocked out of group stage of and qualified for next seasons Europa League
2032/33   FC Internazionale        Serie A                       1st        1st round                N/A               Italian league!
2033/34   FC Internazionale        Serie A                       2nd        1st                      Group stage       Italian cup! Qtr final of Europa League
2034/35   N/A                      N/A                           N/A        N/A                      N/A               No club job
2035/36   FC Schalke 04            Bundesliga                    12th       Semi final               N/A               Took over 11th after 21 games
2036/37   FC Schalke 04            Bundesliga                    6th        3rd round                N/A               Qualified for Europa League
2037/38   Manchester City          English Premier League        6th        1st                      N/A               Left Schalke halfway through, took over in March, FA Cup and Europa League qualification
2038/39   Manchester City          English Premier League        4th        5th round/Qtr. final     N/A               CL qualification, Qtr. final of Europa League
2039/40   Manchester City          English Premier League        2nd        1st/Qtr. final           1st               Won Champions League and FA Cup, 90+ points in league
2040/41   Manchester City          English Premier League        2nd        1st/2nd                  Qtr. final        Won Club World Cup, Carabao Cup and Community Shield, 90+ points in league
2041/42   Manchester City          English Premier League        1st        1st/Semi final           1st KO round      Won Club Premier League, FA Cup, 90+ points in league. Done with all achievements in England
2042/43   Paris Saint-Germain      Ligue 1 Conforama             1st        Qtr. final/10th rnd      2nd               Won Club World Cup, European Super Cup, Ligue 1.
2043/44   Bayern München 	   Bundesliga             	 1st        Qtr. final      	     N/A               Won Bundesliga
2044/45   N/A                      N/A                           N/A        N/A                      N/A               No club job
2045/46   Club Necaxa              Liga BBVA MX                  1st/5th    1st                      1st               NACL, Mexican Cup, Mexican league
2046/47   Sporting CP              Primeira Liga                 3rd        Semi/Semi                Qtr final         
2047/48   Real Madrid              La Liga                       1st        Qtr. final               Group stage       Won La Liga, 2nd place in Europa League
2048/49   FCP                      Primeira Liga                 2nd        2nd/Semi                 Group stage       2nd in league and cup

INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT
Season   Nation        Continental Tournament   World Tournament   Notes
2020     Iraq          N/A                      N/A                
2021     Iraq          N/A                      N/A                
2022     New Zealand   N/A                      N/A                
2023     Mexico        1st                      N/A                Won the Gold Cup
2026     Nigeria       N/A                      N/A                Qualified for ACON
2027     Nigeria       1st                      N/A                Won the ACON
2030     Australia     N/A                      N/A                
2031     Australia     2nd                      N/A                Lost final of Nations Cup on extra time
2032     Australia     N/A                      N/A
2033     Australia     N/A                      Group stage        Knocked out in group stage of Confederations Cup
2035     Brazil        1st                      N/A                Won Copa América
2036     Brazil        N/A                      N/A
2037     Brazil        N/A                      3rd                Sacked after the Confederations Cup
2040     Spain         N/A                      N/A                Took over after Euros
2041     Spain         N/A                      N/A                4th in Nations League
2042     Spain         N/A                      1st                World Cup
2043     Spain         N/A                      N/A                4th in Nations League
2044     Spain         2nd                      N/A		   2nd place in Euros
2045     Spain         N/A                      2nd		   2nd place in Confederations Cup, Nations League group stage
2046     Spain         N/A                      Qtr final          Knocked out in the quarter final of WC, sacked.

Challenge Progress (22/33)
Club
7/10 top domestic leagues (Geylang Int., SIN; FC Internazionale, ITA; Manchester City, ENG; Paris Saint-Germain, FRA; Bayern München, GER; Club Necaxa, MEX; Real Madrid, SPA)
6/10 domestic cups (HK Rangers, HKG; Geylang Int., SIN; Gd Bordeaux, FRA; FC Internazionale, ITA; Manchester City, ENG; Club Necaxa, MEX;)
4/5 club continental championships (Shijiazhuang Yongchang, CHN; SC Internacional, BRA; Manchester City, ENG; Club Necaxa, MEX;)
1/1 club world championship (Manchester City, ENG)

International
3/5 continental tournaments (Gold Cup, MEX; African Cup of Nations, NIG; Copa América, BRA; )
1/2 world tournaments (World Cup, SPA;)

Trophies:

Spoiler

Season     Team/Nation                Trohpy
2018       Hong Kong Rangers          Hong Kong League Cup
2018       Hong Kong Rangers          Hong Kong Sapling Cup
2018       Geylang International      Singaporean League Cup
2019       Geylang International      Singaporean League Cup
2020       Geylang International      Singaporean League
2023       Mexico                     North American Gold Cup
2025       Shijiazhuang Yongchang     Asian Champions League
2026       Shijiazhuang Yongchang     Chinese FA Super Cup
2026       Bahia                      Brazilian Bahia State Championship
2027       Nigeria                    African Cup of Nations
2029       SC Internacional           Brazilian Gaúcho State Championship
2030       SC Internacional           Brazilian Gaúcho State Championship
2030       SC Internacional           Copa Libertadores
2032       Girondins de Bordeaux      Coupe de la Ligue
2033       FC Internazionale          Serie A
2034       FC Internazionale          Italian Cup
2035       Brazil                     Copa América
2038       Manchester City            English FA Cup
2040       Manchester City            English FA Cup
2040       Manchester City            European Champions League
2040       Manchester City            Community Shield
2040       Manchester City            Club World Cup
2041       Manchester City            Carabao Cup
2042       Manchester City            Premier League
2042       Manchester City            English FA Cup
2042       Spain                      World Cup
2042       Paris Saint-Germain        European Super Cup
2042       Paris Saint-Germain        Club World Cup
2043       Paris Saint-Germain        Ligue 1 Conforama
2044	   FC Bayern München	      Bundesliga
2045	   Club Necaxa	              Copa MX
2045	   Club Necaxa	              Liga BBVA MX
2046	   Club Necaxa	              North American Champions League
2048	   Real Madrid	              La Liga
2048       FCP                        Supertaca

Edited by Skogmus
Added links

FS Stars Season Review 2020/21

League Table | Cup | Transfers

After the good run we had upon my arrival last season I was confident that, with some additions, we would be able to compete this season. I hit the transfer market hard but mainly on young players with the idea being they'll improve, I can sell them and try and clear the clubs debt. We started the season with 2 wins but then went 6 or 7 without a win. The problem was that we were conceding too many goals, and too many late goals. 6 goals in the span of 9 games, all 88th minute or later, cost us 6 points right when we weren't winning games, at the halfway stage I changed my tactics and brought in a couple of premier league youngsters on loan and we started clicking and flying ending the season in 3rd place and qualifying for the mini league playoff.

In that we faced Black Leopards from our league (lost 2-0 at home and beat 2-1 away) and TS Sporting from the Premier League. We won all 4 of our games to clinch promotion. We also had a good cup run and made the semi finals before losing 1-0 to Ajax CT (a club who sacked their manager mid season and wouldn't even interview me) while the cup run was good we were lucky in playing sides in our league aside from Highlands Park who are a Premier League side but not a very good one.

Over the course of the season I did apply for several jobs aside from the Ajax one but none (Wits, SuperSport United, Orlando Pirates and Kaizer Chiefs in South Africa and Suwon in South Korea) but none would interview me because I hadn't won anything. Hoping promotion will change that. Maybe I'm looking to move too soon here. 1.5 seasons at the first club isn't long at all, I should be more patient but each job looked good to me :D 

Career Progression

2020/21		`FS Stars	South Africa		Championship	3rd 		 Won promotion via playoff mini league

Challenge Progress

Club
0/10 domestic cups

International
0/1 world tournaments

Edited by darren1983

On 20/03/2020 at 21:11, ryanlion28 said:

Hi, would you happen to have a template that i could borrow for your stats please? I'm an idiot with google docs and your setup looks really good

Hey, I think this link should work. It's actually made in excel, not Google sheets, so I don't know if that makes a difference to you. 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bi51fr76lt2srrh/Ultimate Challenge.xlsx?dl=0

FS Stars Season 2021/22

League | Knockout Cup | Nedbank Cup | Transfers | Squad

After promotion last season the only goal was to make sure we would stay up, I was confident of that based on the way we played last season but with some fantastic summer signings I felt we could easily be top half. The main two signings were Riyaad Norodien and Asanele Velebhayi both from bigger clubs, they suited us perfectly. After a solid start as we got used to the new players we started flying and found ourselves 2nd at the halfway stage, more than we could have hoped for. Orlando Pirates were flying though and hadn't lost a game yet, had hardly dropped any points at all, but 2nd half of the season were were nearly perfect we won 14 of our 15 games, trouble was that Orlando were just as good. They went 27 unbeaten but that first loss rocked them as they lost 3 of their next 4 (drawing the other) afterwards, one of those losses was to us which meant we overtook them and their form matched with ours gave us an 8 point lead with 3 to play. Pirates found form by winning their final 3 but we also won our final 3 which gave us a shock league title. Mpho Khabane was our top scorer this year, somewhat of a shock as he was decent last season but I brought in a player to become first choice but Khabane took the step up brilliantly.

In the cups we were smashed in the Knockout Cup by local rivals Bloem Celtic but in the main cup we progressed well (even if we did need extra time twice on the way) in the final we played Sundowns and in an even game (it's not often we had less possession in a game this season) we managed to survive a 2nd half onslaught to win a crazy double.

Over the season kaizer chiefs sacked their manager twice, both times I applied and neither time got an interview so have made it my goal to beat them every time now. The Nigeria job also come up but again didn't get it. I did start my first coaching badge though so that, plus the on field title's should boost my rep. Sundowns sacked their manager and while they finished 3rd they did win the champions league so will be in it again next season. Have applied but worst case I've got a fantastic young squad at FS Stars that, if I can hold on for a season or 2 could win the champions league themselves.

Career Progress

2020/21		`FS Stars	South Africa		Championship	3rd 		 Won promotion via playoff mini league
2021/22		 FS Stars	South Africa		Premier League	1st 		 League and cup double

Challenge Progress

Club
1/10 top domestic leagues – South Africa (FS Stars 2022)
1/10 domestic cups  - South Africa (FS Stars 2022)

International
0/1 world tournaments

Well, I hadn't planned on moving to Europe until nearer the end of my journey and I'm now thinking that may have been a good idea :(

image.thumb.png.ac8f7a5ea7d8fa0caccbb753c56247cd.png

My second sacking after Tampines got rid of me way back in my first job in Singapore. In the end the team's total inability to score goals and some horrific cup draws were the end of me.

image.thumb.png.029da7e2cda81868855ed12cc5b8e3d7.png

We were sat in 4th but 10 points off the top. We've scored half as many goals as Liverpool (!!!) and 15 less than Arsenal which has meant a lot of 0-0, 1-0 and 1-1 games and those 5 extra draws were the killer. Even 3 of those converted to wins leaves us only 4 points off the top.

image.thumb.png.894b4829fa49cead083e3e36f69c728a.png

Look at those cup draws - PSG, Chelsea and Man Utd! That meant we couldn't salvage any silverware other than a Community Shield victory. Just a depressing season all round really. There aren't even any good vacancies to jump into, so I'm going to sit around and wait for something good to come up that gives me a shot at a league and also a Champions League, probably outside of Europe.

image.thumb.png.d51b5a0b7688c94a8d2014e4468fb94b.pngimage.thumb.png.77b42da5522d7006987c48af9265fe38.png

After a month and a half of in game waiting, I got the first job that I applied to. The current, three times reigning Chinese champions Shandong Luneng. I'm not sure what happened in the first 13 games but they're currently 13th, 16 points off the top of the league. We're still in the AFC Champions League but half my team is on international duty for the second round game against Ulsan Hyundai (another team I'd applied for). Hopefully things are a bit happier here than in Manchester!

image.thumb.png.43f89051ea699b41a22c1e3d94c793ff.pngimage.thumb.png.ad82d29d3300efce197843b1dfead7df.png

Kautilya is Back!!!

Back with FM 15, he had completed this challenge. 5 versions later, he is back

To be frank, this time I wanted to start off in the lower rungs of one of the big 5 countries, but failed to get a job in the first 2 years over 3 tries. Therefore, in my 4th try, I decided not to post here immediately. In reality,i am a year and half into the save, and this time, it looks much more possible.

So here we go:

Setup.thumb.PNG.69017cdc5f4c4e8dc93253bf6f7d0f9b.PNG

And Here are the initial Manager Stats:

Stats.thumb.PNG.2c9cc4b162a1844298e73b34a5cf4a32.PNG

It is basically just the standard youth development preset

What really matters, however, is that this time I got a job:

Job.thumb.PNG.481ac70e8a0a3aa5b3623465f634b794.PNG

Here is the welcome message:

Intro.thumb.PNG.4b42a0aa4a12bf53045bb01070052506.PNG

We have over 400k in the bank. Transfer budget is negligible, but we have 2k available on the weekly wage budget.

We have been knocked out of the Senior shield, but there is still the FA cup, and the sapling cup:

742245884_CupTableStart.PNG.5136576a5b1c29037f9e038ad62d115b.PNG

And there is the league:

813015608_Leaguetablestart.thumb.PNG.18a56accc7bff68c292539182c35daf3.PNG

There is a total of 18 games, so I have half of them to make a mark.

Finally, Here is the club vision:

Vision.thumb.PNG.7972ef5f8726e7f46a65ba80a499a2da.PNG

Edited by Sankalan

Lee Man Football Club

End of Season 2019-20

First Things First, I started my journey towards becoming a certified manager:

756271902_CoachingQualifications.thumb.PNG.49fd78ff8c42b510dd36cacacb7518ad.PNG

Next up, the youth:

348262887_YouthPreview.thumb.PNG.507b4bc86ca93deb1b90dadc192be924.PNG

Youth.thumb.PNG.2faeb985f1ff1ff8c4f548ae0993a124.PNG

Poor, but honestly, I do not care, this is not that kind of save

Moving over to the sapling cup, we drew against Fuli, but then won 6-1 against Eastern, to make the final table look like this:

841318570_CupTableFinal.PNG.ffd20fd708b536587bc6faf4d6f56935.PNG

Thereafte, we won the semi-final 1-0 in extra time against Wofoo, but Eastern got their revenge in the Final, winning 1-0

Next up, the FA Cup:

image.thumb.png.c522a9b95533f81bec27da88d57efdd0.png

722662069_FACupWinners.thumb.PNG.7cb4114126d1ec586a7ab2f8d1fe058f.PNG

Short and sweet, my first trophy towards the challenge!!!

Finally, we have the league:

image.thumb.png.f21f1e012eb0944fe0954de547b10102.png

Perfection. So how does the table look?:

2043895824_FinalTable.thumb.PNG.8171f83d00007cebdfa7bd7b32fa50d2.PNG

While this was somewhat unexpected, I will take it. On a side note, perhaps it we were really just underachieving at the point where I took over, because the final media prediction had us 2nd:

Predictions.PNG.8ab1b74a9bcbb90266e2e45384cfd902.PNG

Also, I signed a couple of free agents when I took over, and they finished with average ratings of 7.68 and 7.18, so that might have been a factor too. Finally, I think I am using a pretty good tactic, but it is downloaded, so I won't talk about it here.

Next season, we get a shy at the Champions league, where I am hoping to maki it to groups, which, if we do, will get us some money, since we are down to undel 100k right now.

Season   	Team    	Position  	Notes and Achievements
2019/20		Lee Man FC	1st			FA Cup and League Winners			

Challenge Progress

Club

1/10 top domestic leagues (Hong Kong)

1/10 domestic cups (Hong Kong FA Cup)

0/5 club continental championships ()

International

0/5 continental tournaments ()

0/1 world tournaments ()

Edited by Sankalan
Added Table

Lee Man Football Club

End of Season 2020-21

This year, I was able to take two steps towards becoming a certified manager, so that is an improvement from last year:

Capture.thumb.PNG.6a45bb2f43b5945544f4020feea0ea5a.PNG

Qualifications.thumb.PNG.68d5c9ce403a666921d992f68d009b9f.PNG

Moving on to youth:

149188251_YouthPreview.thumb.PNG.2f6f984061c29391cc50c2a55983544d.PNG

Youth.thumb.PNG.d6a8bd509a2a445faf6147c8c2f66438.PNG

Meh, and never mind.

Now onto the real stuff. This year, media predicted us to be champions:

Previev.thumb.PNG.db895d31a4363a42a2c832068da102f9.PNG

Now, this is hard to beat, but still, I doubt they had expected this margin:

721780743_LeagueFinal.PNG.1a54bcb3daee6ca4ea1a2957788b7b53.PNG

And the fixtures:

385903331_LeagueFixtures.thumb.PNG.93cdcea44e2221ee991ef34ef456ac3f.PNG

Kitchee, who had an otherwise unremarkable season, managed to beat us away and hold us to a draw at home, but otherwise, we were perfect.

Now, the cups:

1387686738_SaplingFixtures.thumb.PNG.578207d6eee65cbddc27e34d60b458f3.PNG

We won the sapling cup, staying undefeated throughout, and yet again, kitchee was the only team that managed to hold us back

1064357201_SeniorShield.thumb.PNG.7cbe07357632a2acc3cd5bf78487e9fd.PNG

In the Senior shield, however, we managed to beat kitchee when it was mmost necessary, completing the full complement of cups from Hong Kong

479879432_FACup.thumb.PNG.c6adc4c4c4816fb16a052fe3a06594a4.PNG

It was sad to exit the FA cup on penalties, but this on I have won already. It was somewhat satisfying to see Kitchee fall at the first hurdle.

In the ACL, we were expected to make it to playoffs, but we did a little better:

323975285_ChampionsleagueFixtures.thumb.PNG.b04ac5ae20ba9a4f1c5c4de390ee9633.PNG

2046753265_ACLGroups.thumb.PNG.96e00b37f03f2cfb34a5df3addefecfd.PNG

Topping this group above Antlers and Jiangsu was great, I am loving this tactic. At to the Knockouts, we never really stood a chance, though I can complain that my star striker was out injured.

What Now?

Despite the great season, we continued to lose money, and ended the season in red. Each ACL group win gives us 37k and I had to rely on that to get us just in the black before asking for my National A license. For the next season, my wage budget has been reduced from 17k p/w to 10k p/w and we are spending 14.5k, so there is no scope for improvement. Also, I do not see myself getting  anothe license. In view of all this, I will be resigning, hoping to get a job in China.

Season   	Team    	Position  		Notes and Achievements
2019/20		Lee Man FC	1st			FA Cup and League Winners
2020/21		Lee Man FC	1st			Senior Shield, Sapling Cup and League Winners

Challenge Progress

Club

3/10 domestic cups (Hong Kong FA Cup, Hong Kong Senior Shield, Hong Kong Sapling Cup)

International

0/1 world tournaments ()

Edited by Sankalan

8 hours ago, vikeologist said:

@Sankalan It's domestic cups from 10 different countries, so only one of them will count towards the challenge.

Okay, I see

Zhejiang Greentown

Moving on from Hong Kong, I Enter China

47299355_JobOffer.thumb.PNG.886c6b1a63c15af9e43030a2334e5a05.PNG

Vision.thumb.PNG.0b7430dc6bfa21409cbc5b161b4371fa.PNG

I was given a transfer budget of 50m and wage budget in excess of 600k. There is one problem however:

1455238037_LeagueStart.thumb.PNG.b4bc2455525bc8ce4114bd33cecd0247.PNG

Here is what we managed to do:

image.thumb.png.6595c6cf4f6771d026650601f6750131.png

Really expected to do better with Chongqing, but rest was great. Guangzhou, on the other hand:

image.thumb.png.f3097acb8d51a95c809f96e4f71d938d.png

Which meant:

1357957265_FinalTable.thumb.PNG.4c5160061dddcef3c0860e1828ea68cf.PNG

Also, There was this:

Qualifications.thumb.PNG.4a67284e3da090327ffc694803c08d3a.PNG

Our wage budget is somehow as high as the best in the league, so the Title Challenge is on next year!!!

Season   	Team    			Position  		Notes and Achievements
2019/20		Lee Man FC			1st			FA Cup and League Winners
2020/21		Lee Man FC			1st			Senior Shield, Sapling Cup and League Winners
2021		Zhejiang Greentown		14th			Just above drop Zone

Challenge Progress

Club

1/10 domestic cups (Hong Kong FA Cup, Hong Kong Senior Shield, Hong Kong Sapling Cup)

International

0/1 world tournaments ()

Edited by Sankalan

Season 2022/23 Review

League | Champions League | MTN8 Cup | Telcom Knockout | Nedbank Cup | Transfers | Squad

After winning the title last year I wanted the champions league this year. The trouble with overachieving with a smaller team and having good young players is that they attract the attention of others and that's what happened to us. We lost last years start player Velebhayi and Erickson to European sides in the summer then in the winter we lost last seasons other star Norodien and Erickson's midfield partner Mateza both to China. All bids met buyout clauses so I had to let them go. The bigger issue was that took nearly 30 goals and 25 assists as well as our dead ball specialists (we were great from corners and freekicks last season) out of our side.

The season was also complicated by the 2022 winter world cup which meant we had to fit the season around that, probably the wrong time to go on extended cup runs so that's exactly what we did. Early success in the champions league while also winning the MTN8 cup and Telcom cup (took extra time in a couple of those too which didn't help) meant that we were playing 3 games a week at many stages of the season, squad rotation, injuries and the fact the replacements for the outgoing stars were maybe not up to the same level meant our league form faltered. With 7 games to go we were 2nd just 4 points off the top but a draw with Orlando Pirates sent us in a spin of only 1 win in our final 7 games to end the season 4th.

What saved us though was the champions league, we flew through the early stages and the group stage was comfortable even if Sundowns took 4 points from us and won the group.In both the quarter final and semi final we drew the first leg before winning the second. The final was against our rivals this seasons in Orlando Pirates. In another tight game against them a lateish goal from winger Monyane gave us a lead which we held on to to crown us champions of Africa.

With that my time in Africa is complete, have a year left on my deal so may stay here till a new job comes up. Have the cup of nations also this summer so hoping some international jobs may come up from that too.

Career Progress

2021/22		 FS Stars	South Africa		Premier League	1st 		 League and cup double	
2022/23		 FS Stars	South Africa		Premier League	4th 	         Champions League winners

Challenge Progress

Club
1/5 club continental championships – African Champions League (FS Stars 2023)

International
0/1 world tournaments

1200px-Karlstad_BK_logo_svg.thumb.png.7e92fe5adbfda072addf547a144a7ad2.png

Crispypaul
IF Karlstad
Swedish 1st Division

League - Table - Fixtures - only joined with 6 games left, a shame as if I joined later may have made the playoffs

I am studying for my National C in close season at least

Domestic
Season	 Team			Division		Position			Notes						
2019     IF Karlstad             Swedish 1st          6th          		   

International
Year	   Team					Achievements

Challenge Progress

Club
 0/10 domestic cups 

International
 0/1 world tournaments 

Over the summer of 2023 my African adventure came to an end as I took a new job

kissclipart-shanghai-sipg-f-c-clipart-shanghai-sipg-f-c-jian-e4a04a5a74c657c6.thumb.jpg.228cbbcc56e60f115621fb57922b3839.jpg

Season 2023 Review

League Table

So the move to China happened, they were just about halfway through their season and out of the FA Cup, they were 9th when they sacked their manager but their caretaker won a couple so when taking over they were 5th just a point off 4th with a target of top 4. We continued that form and ended the season in 2nd place which puts us straight in the group stages of the champions league. Plan for the break now is to move some players on as we have 7 foreign players when can only have 4 on the pitch at any one time so I need to ship some out before I can bring in my own players. It's also very strange to go from a transfer budget of around 3m in Africa to having one of 201m now! 

Also the cup of nations & Euro's happened and I still couldn't get a international job so let's see how that pans out.

Career Progress

Season  	 Team    		Country				League			Position 	 Notes and Achievements
2019/20		 FS Stars		South Africa		Championship			11th	  	 Appointed Jan 31
2020/21		`FS Stars		South Africa		Championship			3rd 		 Won promotion via playoff mini league
2021/22		 FS Stars		South Africa		Premier League			1st 		 League and cup double	
2022/23		 FS Stars		South Africa		Premier League			4th 	         Champions League winners
2023		 Shanghi SIPG		China			Premier League			2nd 	

Challenge Progress

Club
1/5 club continental championships – African Champions League (FS Stars 2023)

International
0/1 world tournaments

Scott Williams 2034/35

End of Season Review

badge.png.1b55bfee2552c2988a545505fb97cce0.png

Chelsea FC

League Table | Results 1 2 3 | Transfers

Second season for Scott back in England this time with Chelsea. Safe to say it has gone a lot better for him than his time at Bournemouth (who are now reaping the rewards of Scott's recruitment). The board set some lucrative expectations. Reach the final of the FA Cup and Champions League and finish top 4. Considering they finished 5th last year and weren't in the UCL it was going to be tough. Especially when Chelsea drew Spurs in R3 of the cup and City in R4. Scott managed to get past both of them but somehow were undone by the eventual runners up of the Championship; Cardiff City.

In the UCL Ajax, Sevilla and Galatasaray stood in the way of the knockout stages, Chelsea went unbeaten and topped the group. In the first knockout round they were drawn against Napoli. Top of the Serie A and unbeaten in the league at that point. The first leg was away from home. Napoli took the lead but then got a man sent off. Chelsea too advantage and went into the home leg with a 2-1 lead. At home Napoli, clearly upset to have finally lost at home came out with a point to prove and led 3-0 after 16 minutes. Lopez got one back and so at HT the score was 1-3 (3-4 on agg). Napoli got a fourth and looked to have put the game to bed. Both Chelsea strikers had other ideas, scorer back to back to bring it back to 3-4 on the night. Napoli weren't finished scoring and got a 5th all these second half goals coming in the space of 10 minutes. Lopez managed to score again just before the 70th minute. With plenty of time to grap another. Unfortuantely Chelsea couldn's and so the mathc finished 6-6 on aggregate, with Napoli going through on away goals.

So that just left the league. Spurs and United had dominated the league for the last 7 years and continued to do so at the start of this season. In amongst them though were Chelsea. Eventually Spurs and Chelsea broke away with Chelsea leading at the end of Feb. A disastorous March followed, where Scott's men didn't win a single game and saw Spurs move into first. After that Chelsea went on 6 game win streak as Spurs dropped points. With two games remaining Chelsea were 6 points clear and 9 ahead on goal difference meaning the league was all but won. A point away at Wolves and the job was done. Chelsea's first league title since the 2016/17 season 

Next Season

There is still plenty to win here in England including the Champions League, the squad is exceptionally good and after last seasons stinginess (had £330 million in the bank and the board gave a budget of £50 million with a 30% reventue retention) the board have given Scott £188 million to play with. There aren't many GOOD english players at the club, with space for 5 more to be registered and with Arsenal and CIty finishing outside the top 7 it may be a goo chance to snap up some of their players. After last summers World Cup dissapointment, Scott has left Portugal and taken the reigns at Mexico, other options were Brazil, Argentina and USA but with the Gold Cup happening this summer, Mexico looked the best option. 

Personnel Career

Clubs Managed: 9
Nations Managed: 6
Trophies Won: 15
Manager of the Year: 6
2022, 2026/27, 2029, 2030, 2033/34, 2034/35 (Winner) | 2020, 2025/26 (Runner up)

Career Earnings: £26.5 Million
---------------------------------------------------

Club Career

Season	NAT	Club		Division	Pos	Cup 1	Cup 2	Cont	CWC	Things to Note					
2020	CHI	Nublense	Primera Div B	6th	R2	-	-	-	Playoff Winners, U19s Runners up in Div 1
2021	CHI	Curico Unido	Primera Div	7th	R2	-	R1	-
2022	CHI	Curico Unido	Primera Div	1st	Won	-	R1	-	Domestic Double, MOTY
2022/23	ARG	CA Union	Superliga	17th	R5	-	-	-	Avoided Relegation
2023/24	ARG	CA Union	Superliga	15th	R5	-	-	-	Avoided Relegation
2024/25	ARG	CA Union	Superliga						Resigned End of Phase 1
2025/26	RSA	Kaizer Chiefs	Asba Prem	2nd	RU	Won	-	-	KO Cup Winners RU in other Comps
2026/27	RSA	Kaizer Chiefs	Asba Prem	3rd	RU	R1	Won	-	Champions League Winners, MOTY
2027	KOR	Suwon		K League 1	7th		-	QF	-	Joined July in 5th, Sakced September 15th
2027/28	ARG	Velez		Superliga	2nd	-	-	-	-	Joined December in 8th
2028/29	ARG	Velez		Superliga	1st	Won	-	QF	-	Domestic Double
2029/30	ARG	Velez		Superliga	2nd	Won	-	Won	-	Copa Libertadores and Copa Argentina Winners, won both Supercups MOTY
2030/31	ENG	AFC Bournemouth	Premier League	9th	R3	R2	-	-	Somehow won Superliga manager of the year for 2030
2031/32 ITA	AC Milan	Serie A		6th	-	-	-	-	Joined with 7 games remaining U18s won the legaue and cup
2032/33	ITA	AC Milan	Serie A		2nd	R1	-	R3 UEL	-	
2033/34	ITA	AC Milan	Serie A		1st	Won	-	SF	-	Invincibles! Centurians! League + Cup double
2034/35	ENG	Chelsea		Premier League	1st	R5	QF	R1	-	League Winners, Super Cup Winners
----------------------------------------------------

International Career

2035	Mexico		15th
Challenge Progress
4/10 Leagues 		(Chile; Curico Unido 2022, Argentina; Velez 2028/29, Italy; AC Milan 2033/34, England; Chelsea 2034/35)
4/10 Cups		(Copa Chile; Curico Unido 2022, RSA Telkom KO; Kaizer Chiefs 2025/26, Copa Argentina; Velez 2028
0/1  Worlds

2/5 Continental 	(AFCON; Guinea-Bissau 2031, EUROS; Portugal 2032)
0/1 Worlds

Total 
12/32

Zhejiang Greentown

End of Season 2022

First Things First, i got the board to get me on two more courses:

2007497191_MoreQualifications.thumb.PNG.b33a552b0bd0751326879353c4dee5a6.PNG

Qualifications.thumb.PNG.73f4c1343d8cea7a0040391c75a0ed15.PNG

This Year, the board still wanted me to avoid relegation , but the media had something Else in mind:

1695309379_MediaPrediction.thumb.PNG.5ac2651d7e4e81da8364eb665e7e499d.PNG

As for me, I wanted to win it all. And come the end of the season:

Title.thumb.PNG.03ac85ba59e9afdf242d87896c722cd9.PNG

635426206_FinalTable.thumb.PNG.17c412474c97e6c49af5d186f79f8739.PNG

Unfortunately, the cup was not to be, with Shanghai knocking us out in the semi final. Here is the full set of fixtures:

39894476_Schedule1.thumb.PNG.bc2ccc3daee542b24eb481284f7b9b34.PNG

1285427766_Schedule2.thumb.PNG.b9fc93689217789ef1bd0fc4c20416c4.PNG

Finally, There is the youth:

1685610396_YouthPreview.thumb.PNG.0016426f45b87f0cb715bec2fa1051ef.PNG

Youth.thumb.PNG.3e2bec2436a84a8a5bf228e1443a8053.PNG

As usual, meh.

Finally:

448670817_EndofSeasonAwards.thumb.PNG.3f7c8cf4679fce41713c9d2037b9a434.PNG

Next year, we will be in the Champions League. We just won the number one ranked league in Asia. Surely we can...

2022		Zhejiang Greentown		1st			N/A

Challenge Progress

Club

2/10 top domestic leagues (Hong Kong, China PR)

1/10 domestic cups (Hong Kong FA Cup, Hong Kong Senior Shield, Hong Kong Sapling Cup)

International

0/1 world tournaments ()

434.png&f=1&nofb=1

Shandong Luneng - 2030 end of season review

After taking over in July, almost halfway through the season I had a reasonably successful season. We ended the league in 5th, which was a little disappointing. We would have finished 3rd and in the Champions League places, except we conceded a 92nd minute penalty to Wuhan Zall in our penultimate game which meant we only got a draw instead of win. Our form was pretty good in the back half of the year, although there were way too many draws for my liking. Beijing Guoan were miles ahead and were always going to win the league, but I reckon we can catch them next year

image.thumb.png.02c0a5e6a89766a56e8ce85f9eb5359c.pngimage.thumb.png.7be435fe18c466ae9a8a56699d28e2d9.png

image.thumb.png.3f2399092fc09f497f0248e6d69a42dd.png

Luckily we didn't miss out on the Champions League qualification because we won the FA Cup. A fairly easy run, until the second half of the second leg of the final. 3-1 up on aggregate, which two away goals to nil, we were cruising. Then they scored 3 goals in the first 16 minutes of the second half. We kept our composure though and scored the winner 2 minutes later. We could have made it more comfortable but we missed a 92nd minute penalty to wrap it up. The 2nd leg of the final was also my 500th game in management!

image.thumb.png.c1b77fa5042f848db039ddc7404cfea5.pngimage.thumb.png.57aba64bb4395265cae7197cd3e27d4d.png

image.thumb.png.8eb84fce061b6bf3ed44c56ec4a0d6dc.pngimage.thumb.png.351f21c31f23eaa1cf8baabc77577451.png

In the Champions League, everything went well until the semi-finals. We ended up going to penalties with Urawa Red Diamonds and with the chance to win it with the 10th kick ... it was saved. They scored the 11th and we missed the 12th to go out in heartbreaking fashion. They went on to win the final on penalties as well! Still, another shot at it next season thanks to the cup!

image.thumb.png.3d85edb7d9e46cda8e4142861e6af426.png

Next season is simple, win the league and the Champions League. Anything else will be a disappointment.

image.thumb.png.be4d1f9dca12ec0d1948f7544e2896fa.pngimage.thumb.png.0236f54c3d78894376e07782688a4d30.png

Edited by Britrock

image.png.5e9d0627c25ffe93ccbc04dbd00ee068.png

COR 2032 - Season 13

Had a mini break from this challenge but back at it with this fake Brazilian league with the mighty COR. Apologies as I don't believe the league setting is correct but I cant get the proper teams names and league going but thankfully this is the last time ill be visiting these shores.

First league or cup (still don't know what it is) was the Brazilian Sao Paolo State Championships which starts off as a 4 team group however you play 12 different teams which you can also track an overall standing. I topped my group and had the second most points overall. Quarters I beat GUA 2 - 0, Semis I beat SEP 1 - 0. The final was played over two legs. First leg at home we drew with SPO 1 - 1 conceded an 85th equaliser, the second leg we also drew 1 - 1 after copping a red card in the 62nd min and conceded the equaliser in the 88th minute. We ended up losing in penalties.  

League table - went down to the very last game with some late drama. We had only been in top spot for four rounds out of the 38 but importantly, one of them was the last round. Down by a point in the last game, we were playing 14th at home and FLA were playing 18th away. We demolished our opponents and FLA went ahead in the 62nd min but then lost 2-1 to hand me the title.

Somehow a 7th place position last year qualified me for the Copa Libertadores (even tho rules say top 6). Absolutely over the moon to win this so I can close the remove the Brazilian league never for it to be added again. :Bowen:.  SPO almost spoiled the party again however the return leg at home we turned up and beat them 3 - 0. Had to turn around a first leg defeat in the semis and probably had our best performance of the year winning 4 - 1 away to GRE who were around 6th position in the league at the time. The final between the top 2 in the league was a dull 1 - 0 win after a 23 min goal. 

Didn't win the cup.

On the international front the World Cup was on. We (Italy) got out of the groups easily, beat Germany in the quarters then played rank no1 team in the World France in the Semis and lost 3 - 1 after taking the lead. Got sacked after that. Applied for the England job but didn't get it so ill remain patiently till something pops up.  

Top Domestic Leagues     5 / 10 - Bundesliga (Wolfsburg 2026), Serie A (AC Milan 2028), Premier League (Chelsea 2030), La Liga (Barcelona 2031), Brazil 1st Division (COR 2032)

Cups                                     3 / 10 - Betfred Cup (Arbroath 2023), DFB Pokal (Wolfsburg 2026), FA Cup (Chelsea 2029)

Continental                         3 / 6 - Club World Champs (Chelsea 2029), Champions Cup (Chelsea 2030), Copa Libertadores (COR 2032)

International                       2 / 5 - AFCON (Senegal 2023), Copa America (Brazil 2028

Edited by SkiIIs

Zhejiang Greentown

End of Season 2023

Firstly, I started my Continental pro course this year, but forgot to screen shot. Therefore, I start of with the league:

746562660_League1.thumb.PNG.73d86c87dfc03d4b83bd9d5fb3966f87.PNG

1964380958_League2.thumb.PNG.b68060cdd54e1e1d1d876ff6acd0f231.PNG

Almost managed to go undefeated, but  that was not to be. Obviously, this meant:

1014733461_LeagueTable.thumb.PNG.025d5f9d99e004745d04bf02bd8fb2b9.PNG

We did way better than last year, but so did Beijing. Anyway, What was more important this year was the cup:

1639674091_Cup4thRound.thumb.PNG.13732661840aba7fb8741b64f787f99d.PNG

550937363_Cup5throundonwards.thumb.PNG.08376d0238792bf479e05aa2a4e1bbb8.PNG

We lost in the fifth round to Beijing, which is really unfortunate. Beijing did go on to the final, but just like the league, fell short here too.

This Year, we also had the Champions League:

916947581_ChampionsLeagueGroup.PNG.29746b20e3e8aa63cb34666497638519.PNG

645689130_ChampionsLeague.thumb.PNG.b64c0e1fca5fca37575dea82a423c9d9.PNG

Won with an attitude.

Oh, and the youth:

1614124697_Youthpreview.thumb.PNG.5df8f599e351f9a8126acb26c20b791f.PNG

Youth.thumb.PNG.da659debafd9a0a5132639bcb94cfc17.PNG

Now that we have won ACL, I do not feel like doing another season just to win the cup. I intend to come back to manage India someday, so will win the extra cup there if needed. Therefore:

1390274432_ByeChina.thumb.PNG.db65939bb6380a701be4f6d97f09d4fa.PNG

I have Brazil and Mexico loaded, so now I wait and watch

2023		Zhejiang Greentown		1st			Champions League Winner. Resigned at End of Season

Challenge Progress

Club

1/5 club continental championships (Asian Champions League)

International

0/1 world tournaments ()

Santos Futebol Clube

End of Season 2024

As is obvious from the header icon, I got a Job in Brazil:

Job.thumb.PNG.c5f7d44da9a47282655a1c676fef1e87.PNG

Expectations.thumb.PNG.f9b0071815a0450e6f2433a1d990e2a8.PNG

This is how the table looked when I joined:

1201455131_LeagueStart.thumb.PNG.8ab89e9a759d35515be55ee073c4202c.PNG

Rather poor, considering Media predicted that the club would finish 2nd. The expectation was to finish 6th or better, which is rather steep from 16. Nevertheless, I guess that I would not have got the job if things were better. So, How did we do?

1194689519_League1.thumb.PNG.9dee5d58bb7c9b1ce0e2ba3f5b26a3b2.PNG

196764773_League2.thumb.PNG.12fb3827935da034068601b04076b6e0.PNG

It is easy to see that the bad results came in patches, and that was because very often, we were expected to play 2-3 matches with 7-8 first teamers on international duty. However,

2100478179_FinalTable.thumb.PNG.f7a8d7a61e209e12f7ec7ccb9922f5e8.PNG

Interestingly, with 2 matches remaining Palmerias were 6th, 4 points ahead of us, and the target seemed impossible. Somehow, they managed to mess up

There was ofcourse the cup

1550332703_CopaDoBrasil.thumb.PNG.6076c99a1437b3293b2071ceccc4f37e.PNG

Unfortunately, we fell short of board expectations. Better luck next year

However, One important thing is that it is Brazil, so almost everyone has continental football. For us, It was Libertadores. I started off just after the Group stage. And:

ACL.thumb.PNG.572d4b25ec3ec714f56c76293359cc2e.PNG

We won the damn thing!!! No internatioonal duties is the secret.

Finally, the youth:

74106391_YouthPreview.thumb.PNG.8d06b20a6430eeb0d9b644b0386c516f.PNG

Youth.thumb.PNG.19ea956251c76f01f0c14009c4a31fed.PNG

Better than what I am used to, but not that good. We shall see if any of then=m become useful.

This year there was the Copa America So Jobs became available. I took one:

301592213_InternationalJob.thumb.PNG.69903cfcc87863da4d995019a27ec7f4.PNG

The only reason is to win thhe Copa America in 4 years, don't think I stand a chance in the World Cup

2023		Zhejiang Greentown		1st			Champions League Winner. Resigned at End of Season
2024		Santos FC			6th			Copa Libertadores Winner		

Challenge Progress

Club

2/5 club continental championships (Asian Champions League, Copa Libertadores)

International

0/1 world tournaments ()

11 hours ago, Britrock said:

@Sankalan you are flying through these seasons! The FM quarantine life is going well for you! :lol:

Thank god for Holidays and instant result

Santos Futebol Clube

End of Season 2025

In Brazil, The Year starts with the state league

1405978026_Statemedia.thumb.PNG.90598b78d999371798a5adc09e213b51.PNG

Both media and board expected us to win. Honestly, I do not get the structure of this state league, there are groups, but we seem to be playing everyone?

19413227_StateLeague.thumb.PNG.1f9c39e8f784a09330fec7d95aa4b6c2.PNG

Anyway, we won the final, so safe to say we won it. Now, onto the real League

273114324_LeagueMedia.thumb.PNG.de67bb23af1925df34c8d576e9bbdd68.PNG

We were supposed to challenge for the title. Shoutout to Athletico Paraenese and Fluminense foor having nothing to the left of their name😉

Anyway,

1713194443_League1.thumb.PNG.021008fa3a3520bf2adceedf615bafe3.PNG

1112743506_League2.thumb.PNG.aba40a844c5c6c8c84022b358c0a04ac.PNG

image.thumb.png.023b723a41081f2fa026eee3e8129caf.png

We won with quite a margin. Sad to lose to Parana, but Flamengo was acceptable.

This year we also had the CWC

92403949_CWC1.thumb.PNG.816ea45d8ed1205acbaa369cd1a2f2a7.PNG

1420322939_CWC2.thumb.PNG.7f36de20a42e322c8b547064872cd240.PNG

Never expected to win against Liverpool. Right? Surely we are much worse than European teams?

1137069474_CWCFinal.thumb.PNG.1daf4a0135b9d33ee80891c53c659e57.PNG

Well, It turns out that if we had won against Liverpool, We would be looking at an all-Brazillian Semifinals. Crazy!!!

Somewhat better news came in Copa LibertaDores, which we retained:

2120022458_CLFinaltable.PNG.093429029c10573fc5d715e487cde6e6.PNG

Libertadores.thumb.PNG.145820484b1785bf910bea301ed42162.PNG

The sad part of the season, however, was:

Cup.thumb.PNG.003dba7d610cfde723328ef7127d4560.PNG

We did not win the cup. Which means that I will have to stay over for another million match season in Brazil.

On a side note, Here is how things went with Colombia

Colombia.PNG.9657ed48320967df0dd57e6d94c7783e.PNG

In the World Cup, we are supposed to try to get to the Third round, and I am not really hoping to surpass that. Curious to see Chile miss out

Finally, we still have the Youth:

Youth.thumb.PNG.65db872044a5b3b3684ae6e920e36c05.PNG

Meh.

2024		Santos FC			6th			Copa Libertadores Winner	
2025		Santos FC			1st			League and Libertadores Winner

Challenge Progress

Club

3/10 top domestic leagues (Hong Kong, China PR, Brazil)

2/5 club continental championships (Asian Champions League, Copa Libertadores)

International

0/1 world tournaments ()

Edited by Sankalan

Scott Williams Summer of '35

Mexico Gold Cup Review

mexico.jpg.29df95b669a0e463825398af1265969e.jpg

Results | Tree

I'll keep this short and to the point. Mexico won the Gold Cup with ease. Across the 5 matches they scored 22 and conceded 2. Scott's first international side, Honduras were beaten in the quarters and USA and Canada in the semis and final respectively. The only thing left to win for Scott is the Nations League and although it's not a requirement the completionist side of Scott wants to win it. So unless an Asian or South American position becomes available he will be continuing the commute from London to Mexico City

Personnel Career

Clubs Managed: 9
Nations Managed: 6
Trophies Won: 16
Manager of the Year: 6
2022, 2026/27, 2029, 2030, 2033/34, 2034/35 (Winner) | 2020, 2025/26 (Runner up)

Career Earnings: £26.5 Million
---------------------------------------------------
International Career

2035	Mexico		13th	Won				Gold Cup Winners
Challenge Progress
4/10 Leagues 		(Chile; Curico Unido 2022, Argentina; Velez 2028/29, Italy; AC Milan 2033/34, England; Chelsea 2034/35)
0/1  Worlds

3/5 Continental 	(AFCON; Guinea-Bissau 2031, EUROS; Portugal 2032, GOLD CUP; Mexico 2035)
0/1 Worlds

Total 
13/32

Edited by bjwphneb

kissclipart-shanghai-sipg-f-c-clipart-shanghai-sipg-f-c-jian-e4a04a5a74c657c6.thumb.jpg.228cbbcc56e60f115621fb57922b3839.jpg

Season 2024

League | Champions League | Cup | Transfers

After our good form after taking over last season I was targeting the title. To do so required some movement in the transfer window, we managed to move on a couple of foreign players to free up space for a ones we signed, the most notable name being Draxler from PSG on a free. We also looked for the best young local talent and while we missed out on a couple we got a couple done too. We started the season on fire and set both league and club unbeaten records before our first, and only, defeat of the domestic season. We were pushed for a while but in the end the league was as comfortable as it looks. In the cup we were too much for any side and won that with ease to complete a domestic double.

The added goal for this season was the Champions League, we lost our first group game but from then on we were too good, won the group then had a fair comfortable run to the final where we were too good for Al-Ahli of Saudi Arabia. Again the signing of Draxler just put us above every side at this level, he's too good and mixed in with our very good young players as well as having experience like Ikay Gundogan as well.

It was a short but fun time in Asia and I'm sure I'll be back some time for international football. However I did resign from Shanghi at the end of the season. I did have an interview with Boca but hey gave the job to some fella called Maradona instead :rolleyes:

One job I did get was with Nigeria. We lost my first game, a friendly to USA, before winning the other 4 and qualifying for the Cup of Nations (will be playing it soon so will report back) and also leave us in a good spot for World Cup qualification as well. There's not a great deal of young talent coming through so I'll likely just give the cup of nations a go before making up my mind about staying on.

Career Progress

Season  	 Team    		Country				League			Position 	 Notes and Achievements
2019/20		 FS Stars		South Africa		Championship			11th	  	 Appointed Jan 31
2020/21		`FS Stars		South Africa		Championship			3rd 		 Won promotion via playoff mini league
2021/22		 FS Stars		South Africa		Premier League			1st 		 League and cup double	
2022/23		 FS Stars		South Africa		Premier League			4th 	         Champions League winners
2023		 Shanghi SIPG		China			Premier League			2nd              Took over in 5th 
2024		 Shanhi SIPG		China			Premier League			1st 		 Also won Cup and Champions League
International
Season		Nation		Rank	Notes
2024		Nigeria		24th 	Qualified for ACON

Challenge Progress

Club
2/10 top domestic leagues – South Africa (FS Stars 2022), China (Shanghi SIPG 2024)
2/10 domestic cups  - South Africa (FS Stars 2022), China (Shanghi SIPG 2024)
2/5 club continental championships – Africa (FS Stars 2023), Asia (Shangi SIPG 2024)

International
0/1 world tournaments

Crispypaul
IF Karlstad
Swedish 1st Division

League - Table | Fixtures 1 | Fixtures 2 - thought we would have a good chance, and we did, walking away with the league and even going unbeaten.

Cup - Fixtures - out before the groups unfortunately

Key players:

Noah Iversen - prolific Danish striker, no relation to Steffen

Ludvig Grahn - great centre half

Liridon Selmani - prolific two from the other main striker

Gustav Jarl - strong right back

Finances - sponsorship and a cash injection although expect these to deteriorate 

Got both my National C and B badges and I am studying for my National A in close season

Future - at 25% rep - I am staying for at least a season, aiming to get another better job in this league or above if I can.

Domestic
2020	 IF Karlstad		Swedish 1st		1st		Champions, National B

International

Challenge Progress

Club
 0/10 domestic cups 

International
 0/1 world tournaments 
Edited by Crispypaul

KC.jpg.ec3fe89f560887a7b07d6387a633cf39.jpg

Kaizer Chiefs

Season 14 - 2032/33

Joined mid year during the xmas break and was given 14m pounds (more than what Marseille was offering). They were 7th and 11 points away from top and 10 points away from 3rd. We had 14 games to make ground, we won 13 of them and lost 1 away to a mid table team - standings . Effectively, that one loss cost us the league!

Fortunately for me, Kaizer had won the league the year before and were still in the group stage when I took over. The were sitting third 3 points behind second with 3 games to go in a group with Raja Casablanca, 1 de Agosto and Al-Ahli Tripoli. Won all 3 games to top the group. Games. We cruised through to the final and then won it in a regulation 2 - 0 win against Raja Casablanca.

Was from the start of the SA Cup with a nice 10 - 1 against some non league team. Couple of tight games along the way to winning the cup 5 - 0 in the final. 

This is going to be a short stay, contemplated staying for the league next year as I believe it would be the most straight forward leagues to win with this team but decided I will move on. 

Top Domestic Leagues     5 / 10 - Bundesliga (Wolfsburg 2026), Serie A (AC Milan 2028), Premier League (Chelsea 2030), La Liga (Barcelona 2031), Brazil 1st Division (COR 2032)

Cups                                     4 / 10 - Betfred Cup (Arbroath 2023), DFB Pokal (Wolfsburg 2026), FA Cup (Chelsea 2029), SA Cup (Kaizer Chiefs 2033)

Continental                         4 / 6 - Club World Champs (Chelsea 2029), Champions Cup (Chelsea 2030), Copa Libertadores (COR 2032), African Champions League (Kaizer Chiefs 2032)

International                       2 / 5 - AFCON (Senegal 2023), Copa America (Brazil 2028)

NEW JOB

Edited by SkiIIs

Crispypaul
IF Karlstad
Swedish 1st Division Elite

League - Table | Fixtures 1 | Fixtures 2 - a great season, we challenged for the title but a poor run of form in the summer put paid to that.  However we clawed back to 3rd and a playoff with a team in the division above which we sneaked past to gain promotion.

Cup - Fixtures - into the group stages

Key players (that I remembered to take screenshots of...)

Liridon Selmani - prolific again

Filip Lesniak - strong Slovakian central midfielder

Finances - saved by prize money at the end

Got National A licence but had to wait until the end of the season before starting Continental C

1920px-Flag_of_Oman_svg.thumb.png.739fe2f57f711780063aeba7693d03d5.png

Oman

In other news I was hired as Oman manager with a brief to qualify for the 2023 Asian Cup.  Which we did comfortably.

They are also paying me £15k a week :eek:

Future - now at 40% rep - I have not signed a new contract so will see what is around first

Domestic
2020	 IF Karlstad		Swedish 1st		1st		Champions, National B
2021	 IF Karlstad		Swedish 1st Elite	3rd		Promoted, National A

International
2021	Oman			Qualifed for 2023 Asian Cup

Challenge Progress

Club
 0/10 domestic cups 

International
 0/1 world tournaments 
Edited by Crispypaul

Nigeriaqs4.png.31b1e6e0fee20c6d333a7c554e858c0a.png

Group Stage

In the group stage we faced Burundi, Tunisia and some old faves in South Africa.
First up was Burundi who were the likely going to be the group whipping boys, and as it turned it they were. We comfortably dispatched them 6-0 and were 5-0 up by HT. I took the chance to rest in the 2nd half. The Tunisia game turned out to be an interesting one as we raced into a 2 goal lead before being pegged back to 2-2 but a late winner from a corner gave is a 3-2 win and only needed a point from final game to win the group. As a result we rotated 9 of our staring 11 and were still too strong for South Africa as we run out 4-1 winners to set a 2nd round game against Egypt.  

2nd Round (If applicable)

Spoiler

Egypt 0-4 Nigeria - with Mo Salah retired Egypt are no longer the force they were and it was a very comfortable result in the end

Quarter Final (If applicable)

Spoiler

Algeria 0-2 Nigeria - another on paper tough game and this one was, we scored early but then they matched us before lightening counter attack midway through the 2nd half and that was enough to send us to the semi final

Semi Final (If applicable)

Spoiler

Nigeria 4-0 Ivory Coast - we were maybe fortunate in that they were missing 3 of their key players through suspension and injury while we had rotated throughout so most of our key players were rested. We were 3 up by the break which once again allowed me to rest people in the 2nd half

3rd place game (If applicable)

Spoiler

N/A

Final (If applicable)

Spoiler

Nigeria 3-0 Burkina Faso - probably a shock to see Burkina Faso in the final but they've got some good players playing at some pretty good level clubs. We made the breakthrough just before HT with a goal from a corner. It was a very even game though with our keeper playing well and their defence stopping our usual attacking outlet, we did grab a 2nd with about 10 minutes to go before a 3rd in injury to give us a rather flattering 3-0 win but it's my first international trophy

Career Progress

International
Season		Nation		Rank	Notes
2024		Nigeria		24th 	Qualified for ACON
2025		Nigeria		13th 	ACON winners

Challenge Progress

Club
2/10 top domestic leagues – South Africa (FS Stars 2022), China (Shanghi SIPG 2024)
2/10 domestic cups  - South Africa (FS Stars 2022), China (Shanghi SIPG 2024)
2/5 club continental championships – Africa (FS Stars 2023), Asia (Shangi SIPG 2024)

International
1/5 continental tournaments - African Cup of Nations (Nigeria 2025)  
0/1 world tournaments