FM16 - Who wants to do what thread?

Ty

Guys, now we're past the initial stage, if you haven't seen anyone mention a particular thread... then go right ahead and create the thread :thup: obviously mention in here that you're creating it, to stop someone else thinking nobody else is doing it and getting duplicate threads.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've created a thread FM16: Official player roles & duty if that's ok? However there isn't much difference in mine and edgar555's previous one, with perhaps the wording slightly different. If he or the mods object to this please feel free to delete it.

Cheers folks.

I might scrap making it look fancy, and just go for basics to get it up quicker... I have the basic information ready. Expect within the next few days or so :)

I will start the Manchester City thread. I'm halfway finishing one so if I could get permission to start one that would be awesome :).

As I said above, you don't need permission now we're past release stage :) just mention in here that you're making one, than everyone knows not to make one and we don't get duplicate threads.

Could we maybe do a merge of all Serie A teams? None of the threads is popular, and if we would have them all together then maybe we could build some "community" around calcio

It's an interesting question. I was only thinking the same about Ligue 1 in France at the weekend. Maybe even a general French thread including Ligue 1, Ligue 2 and below?

Thats what I was thinking, Premier League clubs have a lot of posts, because of a lot of fans here, but the other leagues arent popular ( maybe with one exception- Lyon thread in the old FMs).

So if you're ok with this @Ty I would make a Calcio - Serie A & Serie B thread.

Yeah, I think a general Serie A thread would be good... obviously if people want to make a seperate thread for their favaourite team they can, but for everything else it would be perfect :thup:

It's an interesting question. I was only thinking the same about Ligue 1 in France at the weekend. Maybe even a general French thread including Ligue 1, Ligue 2 and below?

I'd love to see a Ligue 1 & Ligue 2 thread.

• 1 month later...
Does anyone have anything against me making a Wolverhampton Wanderers thread. I am enjoying a long term save with them, and it looks like they could be the one hidden gem in the championship ?

I think you can just go ahead as there isn't anyone who has done it yet.

Yeah don't worry about this thread as much anymore :)

If there isn't a thread, just get one sorted. If someone was eager to do one, it would be up by now.

I've only ever done one team thread here on the community, but I wouldn't mind doing a Malaga C.F. thread this year, if no one has signed up for it yet. I think they're a very exciting team with exciting players, and it's a fun challenge to try and beat the "top 3". The glory days since their champions league quarter final are gone, but they're still a very exciting team. So yeah, I'd love to do it, if no one objects... :)

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • Ty unpinned this topic

Archived