Really Interesting Problem...

Hello guys my 18 years old regen suddenly become balanced character from professional. He was growing insanely good but over years and I just realized his character become worse, a month ago he still has professional character. From my old saves, I saw that he had professional character and now he has balanced. He is still improving really good but a bit worse than before.

I also need to mention that I did not tutor him with any other players. I am a very very experienced and successful FM player and I pretty much know everything about this game but I have never seen anything like this before. Any opinions to help?

Have you got pics from before and after.

Or even do you know what his media handling was before & after.

Looking at the personality guide to get from Professional to Balanced his professionalism would have to drop a minimum of 4 points which would be odd, especially without tutoring so it does point to a random event being the most likely cause. Have you had any squad problems? fined anyone recently? maybe should have fined someone? any slight issues amongst your squad?

Can you get events like that? I don't think I got any of those though, I would have noticed.

They are very rare, I think I've had one on FM15 in around 20-25 seasons.

The news items doesn't make it clear whats happened either. Its normally worded that something thats happened off the field has changed a player's mental state for the better or worse.

EDIT

Maybe search your news feed for the players name, it might still have something there.

He thinks Kennedy is a good player - have Kennedy tutor him.

Also - take a look at his cons - he's a selfish player, inconsistent and prone to injuries - sounds like a young Balotelli.

I'd put him on a training regime to improve his teamwork and work rate and passing.

He thinks Kennedy is a good player - have Kennedy tutor him.

Also - take a look at his cons - he's a selfish player, inconsistent and prone to injuries - sounds like a young Balotelli.

I'd put him on a training regime to improve his teamwork and work rate and passing.

He has abselutely nothing similar with Balotelli. He is selfish because he is 19, defender and yet 7 is an okay number . He is incosistent but that is only yellow so he has like at least 8 consistency. An he is prone to injuries but he got injured only twice in 2 years which means the number is also close to 10.

He has/had at least 18 professionalism and around similar temperament while balotelli has like 2. He is also media friendly and that means he doesn't have bad controversy either too.

You might want to learn the game more before you make a comment.

ps: kenedy is also a striker.

I also checked these rare events before I comment, I didn't find anything about it. However, the last save's history ends at 31 march 2018, and the one before that starts at 03 march so there is like 28 days are missing. Maybe something happened at that time. I don't know if there is a way to see the more in history but let me know if there is. Also, I think I might have fined him once for seeing a red card but in history there is no red cards, only 7 yellow cards but I don't know if they count seeing 2 yellow cards as a red card so I might be true.

Archived