[FM2016] E23 - England to Level 23

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This looks good, despite missing tv dates for the cups.

What do you think of Masterminds release?

I admire what EEE is but my database is completely different. I'm not using advanced rules as much as they are, mine might be basic but it does what I want it to

I don't think the game was supposed to go lower than level 8 possibly even level 7.

Good win for Burgess Hill today, Dan. We started well with the wind in our favour but you looked the better side once you equalised. Second half, there was only one side in it.

Nice set up at Burgess Hill. Cosy little clubhouse and a tidy compact ground.

Only just seen your message!

The wind was a deciding factor but Canvey looked good going forwards. We travel to you for our last away game of the season, see you there!

just one last question, level 11 will have any of the London leagues?

middlesex county football league

surrey elite

or thames valley

and can you release today the file without the cups?

I'm at work until 1am so that's why I'm looking at a release tomorrow hopefully but yes the Surrey Elite is in the database

Only just seen your message!

The wind was a deciding factor but Canvey looked good going forwards. We travel to you for our last away game of the season, see you there!

Cheers Dan. We're in a bit of a rut of results after having a fantastic run in which we went top after winning 7 in a row. Our disciplinary record is dreadful and we're missing several key players due to suspensions which isn't helping our form. Scoring a few but we look shaky at the back although we have a decent keeper in Conor Gough.

Good result for Burgess Hill against Merstham at the weekend. BH seem to be holding their own after coming up last season. Will be interesting to see where the two sides are come April.

Your first post it says

E23 - Level 10 with FA Competitions and League Cups 1.1 - Regionalised early rounds of FA Competitions, Stadium requirements for lower leagues plus more reserve and Under 18's Leagues thanks to BoyInGreen (Link added 07/12/15)

Your first post it says

E23 - Level 10 with FA Competitions and League Cups 1.1 - Regionalised early rounds of FA Competitions, Stadium requirements for lower leagues plus more reserve and Under 18's Leagues thanks to BoyInGreen (Link added 07/12/15)

I'm hoping that BoyInGreen can do what he did again, he's the one who did those extras

I'm hoping that BoyInGreen can do what he did again, he's the one who did those extras

Ok you adding any North East leagues like Wearside and Northern Alliance both over 100 years old. Excellent work.

Fantastic! Thank you!

When we start the game, I suppose it's better to choose in the options : 'add new players and staff to the new teams' ?

It is when playing in low leagues as they wont have any. Unfortunately, managers are not due to an issue with game, unless Dan has added sufficient ones to the database.

Question about the teams that have 2-3rd team setup. if the main team is promoted can also the b/c team be promoted but stay below the main team? have you restricted this in nation that b/c team cannot be promoted ever, even in main team goes up.

The team with c team will they have youth intake, since they have no youth team?

how did you setup you "test" manager? abilities/reputation etc, so he will get hired.

i want to add alot of dummy managers so smaller teams get manager's. hopefully this wont be an issue in 50+ season's when manager's retire..

Thanks for helping me out with that. I wasn't sure if my initial report would work. So stoked for this news!

That's alright. I only saw it by accident, & thought it was being dealt with in the other bug thread. Seems not, but Stu seemed to recognise the issue straight away. Motto is get it to the right person.

County Cups are usually too much strain on the average computer when combined with League Cups. And even worse is that there is net concrete way to set county cups properly (So you don't get teams above a certain tier playing) without using very intricate settings in the Advanced Rules. I believe EEE is working on County Cups though.