[FM2016] FMUpdates EEE - England, Enhanced, Expanded - 9.0.2 Out Now

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just wanted to say a massive thanks for all the work you guys pile in to this update, I cannot wait to get my hands on it and intend to use it in a new story, I will make sure I credit and link back to here when I do this

It'll be available in the next couple of days or so. Argh, I'm so excited! You have no idea how much we just want to publish the work right now, but we've got just a few small things to add in before we give the file one final test.

And sorry for having your hopes up when you saw my post on this page was not the release :D

You have no idea how much we just want to publish the work right now...

And you have no idea how much we just want to download it right now... :D

Looking forward to kicking off a new save in a few days.

I won't be playing as one for the moment as we will be working hard to try and bring you all 9.1 and beyond... :p

But seriously, I really hope you all enjoy yourselves! :brock:

Hereford FC for me, so can't wait for this ?. Quick question, bit premature I know, but just wondering, when finally setting up a new save, will it be best to 'add players to available teams' or 'load all players based in England' (or both) ?

Hereford FC for me, so can't wait for this . Quick question, bit premature I know, but just wondering, when finally setting up a new save, will it be best to 'add players to available teams' or 'load all players based in England' (or both) ?

I would do both and make sure do not add key staff is not ticked too if you want there to be some key staff at your club on game creation

Our plan was to release yesterday, but aside from a couple of cosmetic bugs there was one (still cosmetic) that looked bizarre and we've been trying to fix it. Basically we've set up draw dates for the league fixtures from the National League down, which populates a blank league table until the fixtures are drawn. It looks a bit odd, and we were trying to find a way to stop it from appearing this way. Sadly the workaround has a lot of knock-on effects on other competitions and we've had to undo our work. So while we've tested v9.0.0, we're now at the phase of uploading v9.0.1 (with the other fixes) and are hopeful for release today.

FMUpdates EEE - England, Enhanced, Expanded

eff52eda-007c-483e-974e-db457b3e779f_zpsd9d152c4.png

Previously known as Uncle Ron's England Levels 7 & 8, FMUpdates continues to bring you the best league expansion file that goes down to Level 8, and for the first time in our history, to Level 9.

Uncle Ron's initial work carries on and our ideals are the same as when he made his first release in 2010, if not stronger.

Although he currently does not work on the file we have a dedicated team who want to bring you the best custom FM experience a league expansion can bring.

If you are enjoying our release, please rate up the file in Steam Workshop and rate up this thread!

Screen%20Shot%202016-04-02%20at%2013.19.19_zpsqbaro4zo.png

Fixed NLS Step 5 Super Cups from being a Division selection when starting a new game

Fixed FA Vase regional group draws

Minor competition name changes

DOWNLOAD ON STEAM WORKSHOP!

Screen%20Shot%202016-04-04%20at%2018.55.06_zpss5ip3u5h.png

FMU3transparentlong_zpsemizwdz3.png

This is not the fully finished project just yet! I'd just like to add a big thanks to those who have waited patiently for this and to all of those who have helped us out.

We have noticed some issues with real name fixes, which may cause crash dumps. So I would advise you to only use this release for a smooth experience.

Archived