[FM2016] FMUpdates EEE - England, Enhanced, Expanded - 9.0.2 Out Now

TEW 2016 is scheduled for release in the second quarter of 2016. Probably before this. :D

Hadn't seen tha!- I played massive hours on TEW13, so really looking forward to 16. And thanks again for the steer toward it some time back- one of the best game purchases I ever made :)

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you guys waiting for the winter update to come out before releasing? To stop the LLM problem where available teams don't approach managers etc?

btw, this isn't an arsey "when is it coming out"

Just a general wondering!

Haha, I'll wait then. Hoping they bring it to Steam though. I hate eLicense with a passion, only deal with it because TEW is so damned good. haha

Adam Ryland has said it will probably go to Steam... but if it does it won't be for around a year. eLicense is the only way to get it until that happens.

Hadn't seen tha!- I played massive hours on TEW13, so really looking forward to 16. And thanks again for the steer toward it some time back- one of the best game purchases I ever made :)

No problem Doctor. TEW and FM (well, when this update comes out) are the only games I play with any regularity.

Can you confirm Hereford fc average attendance has been adjusted currently around 2900 per game this season?

We will probably wait and see if the Hereford FC data is all correct in the data patch after it wasn't properly implemented for the November release. If not rest assured Hereford will be accurately modelled. I should add all the other MFL clubs have all up to date attendance levels as I added them myself to the SI db.

There's still work to be done, our current aim is to release as soon after patch 16.3.0 as is possible. The two main reasons for the delay are due to the difficulty of implementing the FA Vase and the sheer amount of research required to get Level 9 to an acceptable standard. We are getting there though, and I know you're all waiting either patiently or anxiously for this to come out - so are we. We can't wait to show it to you. :)

We will probably wait and see if the Hereford FC data is all correct in the data patch after it wasn't properly implemented for the November release. If not rest assured Hereford will be accurately modelled. I should add all the other MFL clubs have all up to date attendance levels as I added them myself to the SI db.

There's still work to be done, our current aim is to release as soon after patch 16.3.0 as is possible. The two main reasons for the delay are due to the difficulty of implementing the FA Vase and the sheer amount of research required to get Level 9 to an acceptable standard. We are getting there though, and I know you're all waiting either patiently or anxiously for this to come out - so are we. We can't wait to show it to you. :)

For the FA Vase, why don't you set it as XYZ first teams from the divisions in relation to how many are from their respective leagues?

For the FA Vase, why don't you set it as XYZ first teams from the divisions in relation to how many are from their respective leagues?

We've got the qualification system set up and it works, just not dynamically as the competition team check count only checks if a team is playing in a certain division, not a specific competition. So unless this is changed by SI (and I seriously doubt this will happen for FM16) the FA Vase will have to be static, although having said that most of the teams will enter at the right round.

At some point I am going to be adding all the County FA grounds to EEE even if the above doesn't necessarily apply, I have a few ideas of how they can be used.

I'm actually intrigued by this. I'd be keen to know how these grounds intend to be used, and obviously if I can help in anyway with data issues etc etc...

Hopefully before Easter!

Can you confirm Hereford fc average attendance has been adjusted currently around 2900 per game this season?

Hereford, Salisbury and FC Romania seem like the most OP level 9 teams. Really need to create some free time in the coming months as this version is looking to be glorious.

FM15 was a disaster for me, couldn't get into any save without this expansion and only played around 9 hours.

Hereford, Salisbury and FC Romania seem like the most OP level 9 teams. Really need to create some free time in the coming months as this version is looking to be glorious.

FM15 was a disaster for me, couldn't get into any save without this expansion and only played around 9 hours.

I'd say Clapton F.C. could be up there as well. Their "ultras" fan base gives them a very high attendence for the level, although they do unfortunately start in the same league as FC Romania

As a note to the developers of this update - would it be possible as such to give them a very high "passion" rating in the supporters profile section as well? Just putting the club name into Youtube will return numerous results of the "Scaffold Briggada" - it is above anything normally seen in English football and likely worthy of a 20 here, whereas I assume most L9 clubs will just be on the default 10.

I'd say Clapton F.C. could be up there as well. Their "ultras" fan base gives them a very high attendence for the level, although they do unfortunately start in the same league as FC Romania

As a note to the developers of this update - would it be possible as such to give them a very high "passion" rating in the supporters profile section as well? Just putting the club name into Youtube will return numerous results of the "Scaffold Briggada" - it is above anything normally seen in English football and likely worthy of a 20 here, whereas I assume most L9 clubs will just be on the default 10.

The rating is on a world scale so we may not give them a 20, but I will make sure we add in a higher-than-normal-english-rating for them!

Hereford, Salisbury and FC Romania seem like the most OP level 9 teams.

You have to remember that Hereford & Salisbury are both "exceptions" for this level given their fanbases and ex-club histories. The FA Vase semi final draw looks very tasty!

They aren't overpowered in the literal sense, as they are big clubs in their own right.

Just a quick post to thank you all for being patient. We have been very quiet recently but rest assured we do still aim for a release very soon. Unfortunately real life does sometimes get in the way...

You have to remember that Hereford & Salisbury are both "exceptions" for this level given their fanbases and ex-club histories. The FA Vase semi final draw looks very tasty!

They aren't overpowered in the literal sense, as they are big clubs in their own right.

Completely agree. The lower league's (L9) Real Madrid and Barcelona! Thank you guys for your hard work!

Just checked out Clapton FC's wikipedia page - what a rich history the club has!

Just checked out Clapton FC's wikipedia page - what a rich history the club has!

Indeed - as a Spurs fan it was the link between the two of us with Walter Tull that made me aware of them but for a Tier 9 side they have a heck of a lot of history and it's still a very, very fun day out now (especially if you have liberal left-wing politics).

I take it this will only be available for the original database?

How exactly do you mean? The file will always be compatible with the latest SI release of FM16 which is currently 16.2 with the 16.3 patch coming soon.

We cannot guarantee the will work with other files if you mean that.

Great news the patch has come out, it means EEE should not be too far behind.

Can I merge my 'real names fix' into this database, so for example Man Utd are shown as Manchester United, OM are shown as Marseille and such like. I'm a pedant and hate those kind of abbreviations.

A quick word from the creators would have been nice. I know youre probably working hard, but do we see a release sometime this week, or can i stop checking this thread until next week?

Dan and Gaz are still very much hard at work, and the latest I've heard from them on Discord is that they're aiming for a public release towards the end of this month.

I hope you can appreciate that a lot of effort has gone into this year's release, given that this will be the first EEE to contain a playable 9th tier.

Not a problem. Like you, I'm eagerly awaiting the full release, so I can start a new LL career - possibly in the Essex Senior League, to begin with.

If anyone wants to help us test the next build of EEE out before it's officially released, feel free to join us on Discord (link on my previous post). We're keen to make sure any major bugs are ironed out before it goes live, so the more testers we have, the better.

Not a problem. Like you, I'm eagerly awaiting the full release, so I can start a new LL career - possibly in the Essex Senior League, to begin with.

If anyone wants to help us test the next build of EEE out before it's officially released, feel free to join us on Discord (link on my previous post). We're keen to make sure any major bugs are ironed out before it goes live, so the more testers we have, the better.

Signed up

Dan and Gaz are still very much hard at work, and the latest I've heard from them on Discord is that they're aiming for a public release towards the end of this month.

I hope you can appreciate that a lot of effort has gone into this year's release, given that this will be the first EEE to contain a playable 9th tier.

I can only echo this, we are up to our necks in editing, testing & research right now and are excited to be releasing the first public L9 release soon. Any help is appreciated.

Please also remember that updates will be following the first release and that there is plenty more to come. There are many things which won't make the first release which we hope will be of benefit and the make the file even better.

Great news the patch has come out, it means EEE should not be too far behind.

Can I merge my 'real names fix' into this database, so for example Man Utd are shown as Manchester United, OM are shown as Marseille and such like. I'm a pedant and hate those kind of abbreviations.

We don't plan on altering any clubs names like that, so I don't see an issue occurring. There may be some minor naming changes for non-league clubs in specific cases, though nothing major.

Meanwhile on the same topic, a tip; remove any English competition names from any 'names fix' files you may have, as nearly every English competition has changes to the SI database in this regard.

I was just wondering how far off is the team is on completing the tests etc. and is there any date that you are working to for a release with for the database (ready for download). Really looking forward to using database in my next new save.

I was just wondering how far off is the team is on completing the tests etc. and is there any date that you are working to for a release with for the database (ready for download). Really looking forward to using database in my next new save.

End of the month, around Easter. Right now we are going full steam ahead.

I can only echo this, we are up to our necks in editing, testing & research right now and are excited to be releasing the first public L9 release soon. Any help is appreciated.

Please also remember that updates will be following the first release and that there is plenty more to come. There are many things which won't make the first release which we hope will be of benefit and the make the file even better.

We don't plan on altering any clubs names like that, so I don't see an issue occurring. There may be some minor naming changes for non-league clubs in specific cases, though nothing major.

Meanwhile on the same topic, a tip; remove any English competition names from any 'names fix' files you may have, as nearly every English competition has changes to the SI database in this regard.

Bang tidy :)

Testing is underway with the new addition of Level 9 League Cups and County Cups. Some issues have cropped up because of this, which have been reported to SI (you'll see some of my threads in the Editor section of the bugs forum). Otherwise we've just got some more work to do to fix other issues that we can do. Timeline for release is still end of the month. I will be releasing the file even if the bugs I have reported are not fixed, as SI should have ample time to investigate these worrying issues and fix them for the community. We're also at over 200,000 database changes:

.eJwFwUsOwiAQANC7cACGofLr1o0bDzGhBJq0DOlgjDHe3fe-6nUdalVtziErwLZL5mvTMvmiWnRlrkehsYvOfALNSbmdpU8BvBmD3ju72BQRk4-ALiYTQlictyGiTwEe_H5S_9wb9VpEj17V7w8C_SVa.tQVF0-p94psMfGxUhZREwi7fdSk.png

I was wondering if everyone have tried to setup England semi-pro international team (England "C") with working international fixtures, to go with their non-league pyramid. I assume it's to difficult to set-up this within game's editor boundaries. It be would very interesting if someone have managed to do this.

Testing is underway with the new addition of Level 9 League Cups and County Cups. Some issues have cropped up because of this, which have been reported to SI (you'll see some of my threads in the Editor section of the bugs forum). Otherwise we've just got some more work to do to fix other issues that we can do. Timeline for release is still end of the month. I will be releasing the file even if the bugs I have reported are not fixed, as SI should have ample time to investigate these worrying issues and fix them for the community. We're also at over 200,000 database changes:

.eJwFwUsOwiAQANC7cACGofLr1o0bDzGhBJq0DOlgjDHe3fe-6nUdalVtziErwLZL5mvTMvmiWnRlrkehsYvOfALNSbmdpU8BvBmD3ju72BQRk4-ALiYTQlictyGiTwEe_H5S_9wb9VpEj17V7w8C_SVa.tQVF0-p94psMfGxUhZREwi7fdSk.png

I see you have some problems with inflated ticket prizes at lower levels. A user from this forum had the same problem as you, and he finally solved it.

oazrls.png

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/433587-FM2016-E23-England-to-Level-23/page6

I see you have some problems with inflated ticket prizes at lower levels. A user from this forum had the same problem as you, and he finally solved it.

We've been made aware of this. We will probably fix this, but I'm surprised that it wasn't reported to SI. I checked the bug forums and couldn't find the issue.

I was wondering if everyone have tried to setup England semi-pro international team (England "C") with working international fixtures, to go with their non-league pyramid. I assume it's to difficult to set-up this within game's editor boundaries. It be would very interesting if someone have managed to do this.

This would be very nice to include and would personally be on a wishlist of mine of features we could do.

Unfortunately I don't foresee this sort of feature being made possible with the editor happening for a long while, let alone ever to due its complexity.

We've been made aware of this. We will probably fix this, but I'm surprised that it wasn't reported to SI. I checked the bug forums and couldn't find the issue.

I feel l should apologise for not reporting this a month ago. Truth is I'm not confident enough with the editor to be assertive about what constitutes a bug. I honestly thought the ticket prices weren't amending in game because I'd done something wrong, and it took me several hours just to find this workaround. Until now, l only used the editor for stadium corrections, minor data issues etc. Had l known it would possibly set other users back somewhat l would've reported it much earlier. Apologies for this gents.

Archived