The Spanish Football thread 2015-16: 2 Legends depart

cms186

Yep,the only legal way to watch European games in the UK this season is on BT. A few of the games will be available on a BT light channel on freeview (not sure what its official name is), or if you have Sky or Virgin then one of the channels will be unencrypted if you don't have it.

Any idea when Sky are going to announce their La Liga games? Curious to see how many they plan on showing this year.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think it's likely to be a very similar number to last year, every Barca and RM game for sure and if last year is anything to go off nearly every Atletico game.

I'm just hoping BT have the same red button feature as Sky and I can actually choose which game to watch or I'll be pretty peeved. Would be a massive step backwards if not :thdn:

FT:Barcelona-Bilbao 1-1 (1-5 on aggregate)

Apparently it's Bilbao's first trophy since 1984 :o :D

They've lost in a fair few finals. Pretty hard to win anything with their policy though, pretty impressive they do as well as they do.

He apparently said it in reaction to the lino neglecting to flag a Bilbao player offside. No goal was scored in the attack. What a tool he is :D Some papers report he could be facing up to a 12 match ban...

He apparently said it in reaction to the lino neglecting to flag a Bilbao player offside. No goal was scored in the attack. What a tool he is :D Some papers report he could be facing up to a 12 match ban...

haha what? let's not go overboard here. 12 match ban :D

Archived