Manchester United Thread 2015/16

Harryseaess

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When the window snaps shuts it will bump his head into the right place.

Won't his head just get further away the closer it gets to January when he can sign a pre-contract with Madrid?

When the window snaps shuts it will bump his head into the right place.

Speaking of the window, we're apparently signing some Norwegian who's EVEN BETTER than that Ödegard fellow, who's obviously ****ing amazing seeing as how Real Madrid signed him.

Now awaiting confirmation said 17 year old prodigy has signed a new contract with his current team :brock:

Rafik Zekhnini or something like that,club says no bids but they would say that regardless.

For the record, this was the first game since 1998 that Rooney had more than one shot on target.

(might be since early this year but same thing, really)

How can that be true?

He's not had more than one shot on target in a game in 17 years?? He's scored more than 1 goal in games so that would be 2 shots on target.

I am missing a zinger here? (possible)

Well yesterday was just dull bar the opening 20 minutes. Memphis was pretty poor - beat his man plenty but then always chose the wrong option. Also appeared to get pretty disheartened very quickly.

I'm going to make a wild prediction, fans/board will become cranky at the style of football/player choices leading to LVG getting tetchy. He won't be here this time next year.

It's Bayern all over again:

Bayern Munich coach Louis van Gaal will leave the German club by mutual consent at the end of the season, one year before his contract was due to expire.

Karl-Heinz Rummenigge explaining that there had been "no alternative" but to part company with Van Gaal:

"Football should be enjoyable, but there has been nothing enjoyable about football at FC Bayern for a while now.

"And to say that he had the players behind him was a myth."

What a shambles.

It really was tbh. Dithering Ed. Would be amusing to know what was said between the pair when it dawned on them Pedro went to Chelsea instead.

I reckon LVG saying "My job is also to protect the club, the staff, the players" prevents him from saying "Ed is f***ing bellend, and our owners aren't fit to suck my knob. Easiest deal in the world, and he messed it up. Can you believe it?! I shall put my foot up his arse. With clogs."

It's been a few weeks. Hardly a reputation. Mata is around anyways.

It's just so annoying. Some pace and attacking threat from Pedro yesterday and who knows, we probably would have won. Much better choice than Young/Adnan.

I can imagine Pedro is quite close to Valdes, who won't exactly give a glowing report on the manager.

It's been a few weeks. Hardly a reputation. Mata is around anyways.

It's just so annoying. Some pace and attacking threat from Pedro yesterday and who knows, we probably would have won. Much better choice than Young/Adnan.

Not fit.Nothing malicious.

I still don't get that situation, LVG was happy to play him in the last game of the season but then changes his mind over the summer?

Doesn't even get a club suit ffs.

Seems like he compromised then because he didn't have faith in Lindegaard or Lindegaard wasn't fit.

It's not like Pedro turned us down. We didn't want to buy him which is clearly LVG's choice. Just because he's played well for Chelsea today it doesn't necessarily mean we have made a mistake. We don't know if there is someone else lined up so Its probably best to wait until window shuts before judging how well we have done and if we've got what we needed.

Archived