Liverpool thread 2015/16 - Klopptomaniacs

heavybassX

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seems pretty obvious Mario was forced onto Rodgers

Certainly looks like it, although that's still no excuse for the manager to treat him like some kind of leper and banish him from the squad. For someone who is supposedly a good man manager Rodgers sure does like alienating players who he doesn't fancy. Other players must be thinking that could be them one day.

Certainly looks like it, although that's still no excuse for the manager to treat him like some kind of leper and banish him from the squad. For someone who is supposedly a good man manager Rodgers sure does like alienating players who he doesn't fancy. Other players must be thinking that could be them one day.

Like any other manager. Sorry, not buying into the poor Mario story, the guys a **** up which has been proven time and time again and to blame BR is just ridiculous witch hunting.

It's not like he played him at right back though is it...

No but it was quite clear quite early that he could not play up front on his own and rodgers kept playing him in that role. Don't get me wrong i think players should be more adaptable.

Confirmed Lambert has signed for WBA - reported to be £3million.

He just scored 23 minutes into his debut vs former club Bristol Rovers.

West Bromwich Albion@WBAFCofficial 36m36 minutes ago

23' GOAL @Official_BRFC 0 @WBAFCofficial 1 (Lambert 23') #WBA

- rejected as a kid by Liverpool

- works in beetroot factory

- plays for some League One and League Two sides

- joins Bristol Rovers and scores a hatful of goals

- joins Southampton and plays key part in their rise from 68th to 8th in England

- wins JPT at Wembley

- scores with first touch for England vs Scotland at Wembley

- goes to World Cup in Brazil

- joins boyhood club, captains them on one occasion, scores for them, plays in Champions League but ultimately is poorly used by Rodgers

He is living a football movie script of ups and downs. :D

Pah! Feed the Lambert and he will score! 28 Premier League goals in two seasons prior to Rodgers getting his hands on him, I bet Pulis gets more out of him. :brock:;):p

West Bromwich Albion@WBAFCofficial 1m1 minute ago

46' New boy Rickie Lambert is at it again! His second goal of the evening & a well-taken close-range finish from James McClean's cross #WBA

The mighty Bristol Rovers eh.

None of his 28 goals in the Premier League in 2012/13 & 2013/14 were against Bristol Rovers. If Rodgers had a clue how to use him properly then he could have been very effective. No Liverpool player in 2014/15 scored as many as Lambert did in the two previous seasons.

Southampton's due for a fall especially since they are going to learn the hard way about Europe and fatigue levels.

you do know that youve now let yourself in for a 17 item, bullet point essay about how Southamptons lovely training complex ( amongst the best in the world dontcha know? ) and wonderful coaching staff will keep the southampton players in tip top fitness along with accompanying pictures, videos and, if you're really lucky, a song. dont you?

We've been linked with Pedro, but that seems unlikely to me.

Asier Illarramendi rumours won't go away though, papers are stating a deal might be imminent. £14m is the rumoured price.

He's a Xabi Alonso lookalike (complete with beard) so I'm happy :D

Apparently the club are after one 'marquee' signing.

Believe that when I see it.

Lover expected to start over Sakho today.

So we spend over 32mill on a striker and 29mill on another forward and we still want another "marquee" signing? Can't see it to be honest, how could we afford it without CL money?

Pah! Feed the Lambert and he will score! 28 Premier League goals in two seasons prior to Rodgers getting his hands on him, I bet Pulis gets more out of him. :brock:;):p

West Bromwich Albion@WBAFCofficial 1m1 minute ago

46' New boy Rickie Lambert is at it again! His second goal of the evening & a well-taken close-range finish from James McClean's cross #WBA

Scoring in a friendly now means he will light it up during the regular season? Guess who else scored in a preseason friendly? Aspas.

Supposedly have agreed to sign Allan Rodrigues de Souza for £500k but not sure if thats an immediate signing, as the @LFC tweet said they had been given permission to play him by Internacional (which wouldn't be necessary if he had signed already, of course).

@LFC: #LFC have secured Allan for the future and he's currently spending time with the Reds with the permission of his club, Internacional.

Ibe is supposed to be performing well, not sure where he would fit in with Henderson, Milner, Coutinho, Benteke, other brazlian and Sturridge when he is back fit not to mention Lallana. I don't know what system you would have to play etc.

People that are going today have a great day hope you see a decent performance.

Archived