International GK replacement replacement problem

I am manager of South Africa and have just played a qualifier. So I have already selected and submitted my 23 man squad.

I now have a friendly but just before the match one of my 2 GK's got injured, they asked me to pick a replacement and that I must have 3 GK's in the squad. I replaced my GK with another but still only have 2 GK's.

I cannot select anymore as the rest of the squad are submitted and have no room. But I cannot continue the game as they want me to select a GK.

HELP?????????????

If I'm reading this correctly, you are required to have three GKs and you only had two. Which means you should have never gotten past the initial squad selection. Which means there's likely a bug at work and you probably should raise it there. What could possibly be going on (and I'm just guessing) is, the rules for your qualifier only required two GKs but rules for the friendly specify three, and somehow the game didn't invoke the more restrictive set of rules.

Not sure if this would work at all, but can you take an outfield player and remove him from the squad, thus freeing up a spot?

Hey,

Yeah thats's the case but it will not let me withdraw anyone from the squad who was already submitted. Can't get past it. Just quit the international job, not that bothered about it, just a pain in the...

Thanks for your help anyway! :)

Archived