Building a new stadium

Currently im in my 6th with NAC Breda. Won the EL once, won the League once, won the cup one and finished second in the Super Cup against Real Madrid. Did lots of scouting, put much work in to make NAC a stable club at the the top. Finished 2 and 3 and as i said before i won the league once.

Board is happy, i am happy. So, a next step in our relationship was building a new ground. I ask the board and they agreed! (We sold out all seasontickets 3 yrs in a row for a capacity of 17000)

Now i can see that they are building and it takes two years to finish but i cant seem to find the capacitity? Can it been seen

Maybe if finish this season ill post the whole story, because im proud of what i did. Didnt look up any wonderkids, and NAC Breda isnt the easiest club to manage.

Well, Anyway, can i see my new stadiums size?

I had the club build me a new ground in 2019 (after a couple expansions and yearly continental cup play), 35,000 seats, left the club in 2032, came back in 2038 and figured after 20 years maybe I could get a new stadium (preferably with my coach's name attached). It's 2041 now and they keep refusing because they don't see a need for it based on population trends. And yet Celtic, Rangers and several other teams have sell-outs in much bigger stadiums, and we eat their collective lunches each season. My coach is approaching 65 (my planned retirement date) and I just know that once I retire, they'll hire a German to coach the team and name a new stadium after him. I want my own stadium, I've earned it by now.

If the stadium is that early in the planning stage then even your board probably don't know yet what the capacity is going to be. Though it might be nice if they'd give a rough, planned capacity, that could change based on cost or what your local council will allow. Anyway, I think you'll have to wait until the stadium is actually under construction to actually get the capacity.

Archived