Why have the stats of this player gone down so much since the last big patch?

His CA & PA are unchanged & as far as I can tell his specific attributes values are identical when comparing 15.0 & 15.3 data.

His CA & PA are unchanged & as far as I can tell his specific attributes values are identical when comparing 15.0 & 15.3 data.

Really?

Unless he was out with a long term injury in my game and his attributes went down because of it?

Even my scouts are saying he would be a "useful" signing

scouts seem to talk rubbish on their reports now, I have had players rated "not a worthwhile signing" who are top players :lol:

Scout reports can depend on a lot of things though. Is the player injury prone, does he fit in your squad's mentality? Does he cost too much? It is not as simple as X player is better than Y player.

Really?

Unless he was out with a long term injury in my game and his attributes went down because of it?

Even my scouts are saying he would be a "useful" signing

If it's a save that's been ongoing since before the patch, he must have had a significant injury which dropped his stats, just check his injury history.

If it's a save that's been ongoing since before the patch, he must have had a significant injury which dropped his stats, just check his injury history.
He was out for 5 months in the first season with a broken leg

Patches never change the attributes of a player in a current save for quite obvious reasons.

Its simply a different database that you can select when you start a save.

I don't understand, what do you mean different database?

All the data when you start a save is stored in a database.

One is provided by SI when you buy the game and another usually with the patch in January. You can also download databases from various 3rd parties.

All a database does is provide the starting data for your save, nothing more. As soon as you press continue the database doesn't matter and all the data for that save is stored in the save game.

Archived