Gundo's FM08 Small club from a small nation European adventure challenge

Originally posted by NepentheZ:

Cheers Annihilator.!

Paul Wallace - 800 Knockbreda Goals.!

Now only 200 away from the benchmark. Hes 31 now, so probably only 3 more seasons, but if he keeps going at around 70 a season, he should make it.

Stats are declining at the rate of knots now though, and I'm surprised hes already hit 32 in 22 games this season.!!!

Unbelievable! icon_eek.gif

It'll be some going if he can reach 1,000.

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Gundo:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NepentheZ:

Cheers Annihilator.!

Now only 200 away from the benchmark. Hes 31 now, so probably only 3 more seasons, but if he keeps going at around 70 a season, he should make it.

Stats are declining at the rate of knots now though, and I'm surprised hes already hit 32 in 22 games this season.!!!

It'll be some going if he can reach 1,000. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll keep an update icon_smile.gif Every 25th goal I'll make the announcement.

Paul Wallace - 1,000 Goal watch

Currently - 810 Goals

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gundo:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NepentheZ:

Cheers Annihilator.!

It'll be some going if he can reach 1,000. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll keep an update icon_smile.gif Every 25th goal I'll make the announcement.

Paul Wallace - 1,000 Goal watch

Currently - 810 Goals </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cool idea. We'll all be rooting for him, let's just hope it's possible before retirement comes around. icon14.gif

UGS - Challenge League - 12/13

Winter Break Table

At the break we were in 6th on goal difference and I was hoping that 5th was a possibility or if not, then we would at least linger around 6th-7th. Well, there are 2 words which sum up the last 12 games. Unmitigated. Disaster. Hello, bottom placed club, no away victories this season, well, here have one when you visit us. Hello, second bottom club, 4 straight defeats, well, isn't it fortunate you are playing us next. You get the idea. Only in one game did we not concede the first goal, only in one game did we get 3 points, in only 4 games did we get any points. No goals in our last 4 matches.

I was not amused, and tbh I was a bit bemused as well. Same players, same tactics, different results. Must be a very weak squad mentally, a couple of defeats and they can't play to save their lives. We were awful.

The end result of all this is that we finished in 11th place, the exact same position as last season :Best GKrolleyes:. Our giant slump can be seen nicely here. We are better than that, and I should not be too distressed, it is not as if we chucked away promotion or anything. And despite all this, we were still considered to be overachievers.

Squad (check out their end of season form and morale) icon_redface.gif

Summary

The "star" performers were:

Best GK - neither were good enough to be quite honest

Best Defender - Jens Meyer - obtained from our friends at Lausanne, and although started off worse than Werner, he survived the last 12 games much better, played the most games off any player last season. Depending on what comes in during the Summer, it might be the same

Best Midfielder - Tibert Pont - started off even better than last season but faded a bit towards the end. Also seemingly very emotional, if he did not agree with my predictions for a game, he got in a huge grump every time. Won the Player of the Season award

Best Winger - Ryan Rupp - not quite as good as last season (and Delechat was better than him for the first half) but was very steady during the nightmare and I am hoping he will continue apace next season

Best Striker - Yoann Elie - the guy from Young Boys, did not score the 20 he did the season before at Malley, but was perfectly respectable especially given we mostly played with only one up front and he was injured for 3 month. Hoping for a few more goals next season though.

Best Loanee - Romain Guichard - his 2nd season here was much better than his first, if you take those last 5 '6's out of the equation, he had a very good av rating. His contract is up and I would love to sign him but if past experiences are to go by, he will only be interested if / when he is released; I fear other clubs getting him beforehand. He could obviously sign other contract with Servette

Best Youth - Alessandro Mercuri - played well enough when forced to play a couple of games (before getting injured himself) during the DR Injury Crisis. As I presume that will not happen again, a loan spell somewhere might be ideal

Obviously I still need a DL, none ever seem to be available, a 20yo loanee contributed well this season along with the usual dodgy duo who hopefully will finally be off a good 2 seasons after I wanted to get rid of them. As both of my good central midfielders are off back to their parent clubs, I have a large problem there, as nothing I currently possess is showing ability close to theirs to fill in. Maybe they will come back, maybe Guichard will sign on with us, who knows? In any case, I need players there. And of course, any improvement to back 4 and GK would not go amiss.

The finances are just as they were, a cliff of income at the end of the season and a downslope throughout. For the first ever though, we were in the green at the end. Wages are at acceptable level as well.

Aim for next season is to get back into that top 6/7 and this time stay there until the end of the season.

12/13 Best Eleven

All-Time Best Eleven - Werner pops up in defence (still 3 there who have not played for 2/3 seasons though) while Pont gets a deserved spot in midfield

08/09 - Challenge League - 14th

09/10 - Challenge League - 15th

10/11 - Challenge League - 13th

11/12 - Challenge League - 11th

12/13 - Challenge League - 11th

Knockbreda - End of season update - 2022/23 (Season 15) - N. Irish Premier Division

To begin.!

Stadium Expansion - Another 1500 seats getting packed on to the ever growing stadium.!

McClean - He's leaving. icon_frown.gif . Only 5 seasons into his career, he decides to jump ship to Man Utd. Can't say i blame him icon_smile.gif . A fantastic parting season, with 87 great goals.

Mulvenna - He's leaving too. icon_frown.gif - The second Left Back to leave me in only 4 seasons, he gave me a masssssive parting season, scoring a very impressive 32 goals.!! (Free Kicks and PK's.)

Paul Wallace - 700 Goals - Only his 3rd of a 70+ goal season, but his 700th for Knockbreda. I really want him to hit the 1,000 goal mark, but now he's 31, his stats are starting to drop dramatically, and they were never the best in the first place.!

Media Prediction - 1st

Final League Position - 1st

Champions League - 3rd Qual. Round

Irish Cup - Winner

League Cup - Winner

Antrim Cup - Winner

All Ireland Cup - Semi-Final

N. Irish Premier Division - League Graph | Table

Best Elevens - Season | Overall

Co-Efficients - N. Ireland | Knockbreda

Awards -

McClean - Player of the Year

McClean - N. Irish Player of the Year

Ally Magowan - Young Player of the Year

Craig Douglas - Manager of the Year

McClean - Top Goal Scorer, 44 League Goals

Other Info -

Player Records

Club Records

Finances

Manager Info

Manager Overview

Squad Stats

Team Info

Superstar's -

Paul Wallace - I just love this guy. No more needs to be said, really. another 72 goals.

Season Summary

A good season this season. Freeflowing, goals scoring machines. On a great note, My team is only a few players off being able to get to the CL group stages every season. On a bad note, my two best players left me at the close of the season. Paul Wallace, at the tender age of 31 FINALLY had a team bid for him, (Aberdeen), but the £1,000 offered was just a tad insulting. Winning games was too easy in the league and the domestic cups, and another Semi-Final performance in the All Ireland Cup. I've got a LOT of good young players ready to fill the gaps of the now 5 players that want to leave. One player that did get promoted via my youth team, played one season for me and at the age of 17 now wants to move to a bigger club icon_frown.gif (Ally Magowan, Young Player of the Year)

Club Info -

Paul Wallace

Games: 590

Goals: 768

Assists: 259

MotM: 209

History

2010/11 Co-Efficient = 0.109 (500th)

2011/12 Co-Efficient = 0.055 (505th) | Down 5

2012/13 Co-Efficient = 0.000 (531st) | Down 26

2013/14 Co-Efficient = 0.000 (530th) | Up 1

2014/15 Co-Efficient = 0.116 (511th) | Up 19

2015/16 Co-Efficient = 0.165 (508th) | Up 3

2016/17 Co Efficient = 0.275 (523rd) | Down 15

2017/18 Co-Efficient = 0.440 (510th) | Up 13

2018/19 Co-Efficient = 0.440 (519th) | Down 9

2019/20 Co-Efficient = 0.330 (534th) | Down 15

2020/21 Co-Efficient = 0.330 (543rd) | Down 9

2021/22 Co-Efficient = 5.430 (355th) | Up 188

2022/23 Co-Efficient = 5.649 (374th) | Down 19

Season 1 - N. Ireland Second Division, 2nd place (Promoted)

Season 2 - N. Ireland First Division, 2nd place (Promoted) | N. Ireland Intermediate League Cup Winners

Season 3 - N. Ireland Premier Division, 1st Place (Winners)

Season 4 - N. Ireland Premier Division, 9th Place

Season 5 - N. Ireland Premier Division, 7th Place | Irish Cup Runner Up.

Season 6 - N. Ireland Premier Division, 1st Place (Winners) | Irish Cup Winner.

Season 7 - N. Ireland Premier Division, 1st Place (Winners)

Season 8 - N. Ireland Premier Division, 1st Place (Winners) | Antrim Trophy Winners, League Cup Winners, Irish Cup Winners

Season 9 - N. Ireland Premier Division, 1st Place (Winners) | Antrim Trophy Winners, League Cup Winners, Irish Cup Winners

Season 10 - N. Ireland Premier Division, 1st Place (Winners) | League Cup Winners, Irish Cup Winners

Season 11 - N. Ireland Premier Division, 1st Place (Winners) | League Cup Winners, Antrim Cup Winners

Season 12 - N. Ireland Premier Division, 1st Place (Winners) | League Cup Winners, Antrim Cup Winners, Irish Cup Winners

Season 13 - N. Ireland Premier Division, 1st Place (Winners) | League Cup Winners, Antrim Cup Winners, Irish Cup Winners, All Ireland Cup Winners

Season 14 - N. Ireland Premier Division, 1st Place (Winners) | League Cup Winners, Antrim Cup Winners, Irish Cup Winners

Season 15 - N. Ireland Premier Division, 1st Place (Winners) | League Cup Winners, Antrim Cup Winners, Irish Cup Winners

Manager Stats

Games - 768

Won - 561

Drew - 90

Lost - 117

Gundo, for your table

Domestic Title x 11

Club Co-Efficient, 374th

Nation Co-Efficient, 38th

You post some great screenies and your style is very readable. Please though can you make your pictures bigger?

You post some great screenies and your style is very readable. Please though can you make your pictures bigger?

I genuinely don't know how to.

I use "Graphic Converter" to convert the .png's to .jpg's, otherwise the file sizes are MASSSSSIVE and it takes ages to upload. If you have any other alternative for me, I'd be happy to hear it.! (I use a mac, and don't have Paint). I've wanted to try and make them bigger for about 2 years, but I just can't, It's quite annoying I know, because the stats are sometimes quite hard to read icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">You post some great screenies and your style is very readable. Please though can you make your pictures bigger?

I use "Graphic Converter" to convert the .png's to .jpg's, otherwise the file sizes are MASSSSSIVE and it takes ages to upload. If you have any other alternative for me, I'd be happy to hear it.! (I use a mac, and don't have Paint). I've wanted to try and make them bigger for about 2 years, but I just can't, It's quite annoying I know, because the stats are sometimes quite hard to read icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've never used a mac so wouldn't know. Whilst 'm on the subject of asking questions how did you manage to get promoted so quickly in Ireland? Starting in Wales, I'm getting thumped week after week. I cannot seem to pick up any players that are any good. What sort of players were available to you at the start?

Chmel Blsany - Season 2008-09 - Haly Way Report

just a quick half-term report. as the table shows, we are disappointing somewhat, down in 12th.

Table

we should be doing better, as mentioned previously, but we are letting ourselves down on our travels.

Squad

The squad shows that we have a number of loan players at the club - something we needed t oboost the quality a bit. a few more have just come in in our winter break who will hopefully help a bit.

Finances

on the finances front, my initial spending has seen us incur some debt, which i don't think will get much better before the end of the season. i might need to offload a couple to try and balance the books.

which way will the second half of the season go?? up hopefully!!

Ely Rangers Season 2012/2013

Welsh Premier League : 1st

Welsh Cup : Winners

Welsh Challenge Cup : Winners

FAW Premier Cup : Semi Final

Champions League : 1st Qualifying Round

Top Goalscorer : Darren Tierney 38

Highest Average Rating : Darren Tierny 7.86

Domestic dominance was reaffirmed once more this season with the 'Treble' completed whilst losing just twice.

Despite their best efforts Llanelli were knocked off top spot after a draw in September, we went top and stayed their for the rest of the campaign. A 10-0 victory against Llangefni was a new club record victory, our only defeats came at Neath Athletic and Caenarfon.

The domestic cups saw more success, a 3-0 win against TNS saw us claim the Welsh Cup for the first time, whilst the Welsh Challenge Cup was lifted after a victory against Llanelli.

European football again went as soon as it came. Drawn against the Slovenian champions Domzale, a 1-0 defeat at home was followed-up with a 1-1 draw in Slovenia meaning we went out 2-1 on aggregate.

Key men

Matthew Bryant - words cannot describe this man. The best player in the league, to score over 30 goals from the wing says alot!

Thomas Cruise - no sign of Katie Holmes but my very own 'Top Gun' in defence!

Keith Flannery - used sparingly throughout the season Flannery still managed to hit double figures.

Jonathon Hogg - despite missing 3 penalties the former Villa man hit 20 goals from midfield.

Matthew Leacock - brought in for the injured Hamilton, Leacock cemented his place in the side keeping over 30 cleansheets in the process.

Steve Willetts - partnered Cruise at the heart of the defence, a rock.

Jamie Wright - the former Liverpool man again proved why so many teams enquire after him.

Darren Tierney - Tierney came into his own this term, 38 goals saw Tierney being linked with a move to Chelsea.

Club Info

Final Table

Squad

Transfers

Domestic League Record

08/09 6th

09/10 2nd

10/11 1st

11/12 1st

12/13 1st + Welsh Cup, Welsh Challenge Cup

Coefficients

Club 510th 0.054

Nation 52nd 0.167

Originally posted by kccircle:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">You post some great screenies and your style is very readable. Please though can you make your pictures bigger?

I use "Graphic Converter" to convert the .png's to .jpg's, otherwise the file sizes are MASSSSSIVE and it takes ages to upload. If you have any other alternative for me, I'd be happy to hear it.! (I use a mac, and don't have Paint). I've wanted to try and make them bigger for about 2 years, but I just can't, It's quite annoying I know, because the stats are sometimes quite hard to read icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've never used a mac so wouldn't know. Whilst 'm on the subject of asking questions how did you manage to get promoted so quickly in Ireland? Starting in Wales, I'm getting thumped week after week. I cannot seem to pick up any players that are any good. What sort of players were available to you at the start? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Turn's out its actually Photobucket thats causing the file resize.

on Imageshack its coming out realyl big.!

Does Imageshack have a "Bulk uploader?"

1-0 ft

Well once again out in the first round, 3-2 on aggregate.

I feel though we are making progress though in Europe....slowly.

Our first Champions League season saw us lose both legs to Shelbourne 5-2 on agg. Last season we went out 2-1 to Domzale, drawing the 2nd leg.

And this season, our first European victory!

Next season, bring it on!

I'm loving this thread - I decided to go for Austria - However - two of the promoted teams were Admira Wacker and Grazer AK - both reasonably well known - I'm guessing it would kind of be against the spirit of the challenge to pick one of those?!?!? Or has anyone picked any reasonably big clubs?

I think I might try a reload to see if I can get a choice of a few smaller teams..

KUTGW everyone - I love this thread!

Originally posted by bnek:

1-0 ft

Our first Champions League season saw us lose both legs to Shelbourne 5-2 on agg. Last season we went out 2-1 to Domzale, drawing the 2nd leg.

I've started as Ely

How many seasons did it take you to get decent players in? Did they come in from youth or from your scouting?

How did the 1st season go?

Decided to put my Iceland game on hold and try a different league as we weren't really getting anywhere in europe.

Went for the Swiss league with FC Baulmes.

Club Info

FC Baulmes 2008/09 Swiss Challenge League

So, tipped for relegation I did the usual, bring in some free transfers, some staff and got a parent club, Young Boys, who I loaned a couple of players from to round out the team.

Transfers

Tried out a cautious style xmas tree formation which got the team up to 5th place at the end of the season earning us 600k prize money which was a nice surprise after being used to the stingy Icelandic leagues.

Table

Team

2009/10 Season

I decided to change tactics to something a bit more attacking in hopes of pushing for promotion. Went for a 4-4-1-1 formation to make use of an excellent amc I got on loan from my parent club. Also managed to sell off some of the squad players for really good money considering their stats.

Transfers

The tactic change along with players gelling paid off and we finished first losing only one game. It was close for a while with four teams in the running of which two faded near the end leaving only Yverdon chasing us.

Table

Graph

Team Stats

Team Info

Originally posted by Gundo:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by McNeil:

ok my mate is going to do the coding and im in the hunt for the template, Gundo if you know a good template let me know icon_wink.gif It could take a week or so to fix this up though

I'm afraid I don't, I wouldn't know where to look for the type of one you'd need? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i got the templated, were just going to the coding now icon_smile.gif will take at least a week though icon_frown.gif

Originally posted by 442to445:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gundo:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 442to445:

Right, my last attempt (who am I kidding(!)) at the bitterness and recrimination of Gundo's challenge and I washed up on the cold, frozen shores of Norway.

Randaberg was a tempting proposition, but I felt inclined to try something a little different and so off to KIL/Hemne it was.

They have a pretty kit.

Mr. Erickson, I presume?

You do know that you need to be setting your manager nationalities to your real life one? It's just I noticed you have chosen Norway in that profile and in your Croatian profile you chose Croatian? icon_confused.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh ******!

Ah well.

One thing though, and I may be wrong on this, but surely in terms of realism, what with choosing the lowest level of experience available, a club is more likely to give a job at least to a national than to a immigrant, no?

*sigh* Right... *ponders* </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok, so having almost completed my first season I've read back and realized that I've broken a rule. It's become a bit of a force of habit I guess to choose my nationality based upon which nation I'm managing in.

I've found in the past that setting my real nationality (American) does make it a bit easier to get lower level Americans over on trial where they likely wouldn't go in real life.

I'm going to start things over...And keep reloading until I get SV Grieskirchen to come back up. It may just be a cosmetic thing, and nobody would have known had I not admitted it, but if I'm going to do this I'd like to do it right.

I'll just have to be sure not to use this to my advantage.

Originally posted by Annihilator666:

The Swiss league looks INCREDIBLY tough, good luck with next season. icon14.gif

Thanks icon14.gif

And yes, it is pretty tough, and once you have somehow got promoted you then have to stay up which with only 10 teams in the division will not be simple, especially as I presume I will still be semi-pro if that day ever comes.

Getting out of the Challenge League is the first problem though and the fact that every relegated club (1 or 2 per season) finishes first and / or second the next season (and normally by 10+ points) does not help matters.

Here are relegated and promoted clubs so far (in brackets means the top flight club won the playoff and stayed up)

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">Season 9th 10th | 1st 2nd

07/08 (St Gallen) Aarau | Servette (Yverdon)

08/09 (St Gallen) Servette | Aarau (Schaffhausen)

09/10 St Gallen Thun | Servette Schaffhausen

10/11 Young Boys Aarau | St Gallen Thun

11/12 (Neuchatel X) St Gallen | Aarau (Young Boys)

12/13 Luzern Aarau | St Gallen Young Boys</pre>

For example St. Gallen are far far too good for the Challenge League yet have finished in the both two in every season they have spent in the top flight. Only Schaffhausen from the original teams have gone up and stayed up.

I am going to make a radical prediction that Aarau will win this years title and Luzern will finish 2nd.

Well done Jazza, I found it such hard going in Iceland at the very beginning of this thread. I'm almost convinced it would be impossible to complete the challenge from Iceland.

Bergeroo welcome and good luck. It's really up to you what kind of challenge you fancy. IIRC someone was Grazer AK earlier in the thread and it's certainly not frowned upon.

Originally posted by iacovone:

bnek that Matthew Bryant is awesome! You'll do well to hold onto him. Is there any interest from abroad?

Clubs enquire about him, i don't respond to the enquries and thus there haven't been any bids!

Originally posted by kccircle:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bnek:

1-0 ft

I've started as Ely

How many seasons did it take you to get decent players in? Did they come in from youth or from your scouting?

How did the 1st season go? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You should be able to get some decent players during your first season. The end of the first season you should be able to pick-up some useful freebies!

Originally posted by aaberdeenn:

Good luck to him. icon14.gif It'll be mighty close whether he'll manage it or not.

Yea. While hopeful, I've got to be realistic. The goals aren't flowing as much this season, and his stats are fast in decline. It's noticeable in the teams performance too, with less assists from him. It'll be close, hes probably got 3 more seasons max... But to get 60 goals in each season will be hard for him. icon_frown.gif

Originally posted by aaberdeenn:

What are the chances of him retiring when in the late 900's? icon_wink.gif

Quite high, I guess icon_frown.gif

The thing I'm hoping for is, that if I keep playing him, he wont think about retiring. Also, he wants to be a coach when he retires, so a Player/Coach contract at the coach should keep him playing to 36/37

5 or 6 years is enough to get him the 1000 goals, but his stats may argue the case.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by aaberdeenn:

What are the chances of him retiring when in the late 900's? icon_wink.gif

Quite high, I guess icon_frown.gif

The thing I'm hoping for is, that if I keep playing him, he wont think about retiring. Also, he wants to be a coach when he retires, so a Player/Coach contract at the coach should keep him playing to 36/37

5 or 6 years is enough to get him the 1000 goals, but his stats may argue the case. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just something I thought of too, If he gets this far, I will retire him after his 1,000th goal. That would make me happy.!!!

Knockbreda - End of season update - 2023/24 (Season 16) - N. Irish Premier Division

To begin.!

Stadium Expansion - 2484 extra seats..!!

Media Prediction - 1st

Final League Position - 1st

Champions League - 4th in Group Stage

Irish Cup - Winner

League Cup - Winner

Antrim Cup - Winner

All Ireland Cup - Semi-Final

N. Irish Premier Division - Graph | Table

Best Elevens - Season | Overall

Co-Efficients - N. Ireland (38th) | Knockbreda (229th)

Awards -

Craig Douglas - Manager of the Year

Mark Davies - Young Player of the Year

Paul Wallace - Player of the Year

Paul Wallace - N. Irish Player of the Year

Paul Wallace - Top Goal Scorer, 32 Goals. (League Only)

Other Info -

Team Info

Finances

Club Records

Player Records

Manager Info

Manager Overview

Squad Stats

Superstar's -

Paul Wallace - The Legend that is. An impressive 69 goals, considering his attributes swing.!

Season Summary

A good season. Impressed with making the CL Group Stages.! The goals have dried up this season, which is understandable since over 100 goals were taken from me in the summer, with my best two players leaving. icon_frown.gif

Club Info -

Paul Wallace

Games: 649

Goals: 837

Assists: 283

MotM: 225

History

2010/11 Co-Efficient = 0.109 (500th)

2011/12 Co-Efficient = 0.055 (505th) | Down 5

2012/13 Co-Efficient = 0.000 (531st) | Down 26

2013/14 Co-Efficient = 0.000 (530th) | Up 1

2014/15 Co-Efficient = 0.116 (511th) | Up 19

2015/16 Co-Efficient = 0.165 (508th) | Up 3

2016/17 Co Efficient = 0.275 (523rd) | Down 15

2017/18 Co-Efficient = 0.440 (510th) | Up 13

2018/19 Co-Efficient = 0.440 (519th) | Down 9

2019/20 Co-Efficient = 0.330 (534th) | Down 15

2020/21 Co-Efficient = 0.330 (543rd) | Down 9

2021/22 Co-Efficient = 5.430 (355th) | Up 188

2022/23 Co-Efficient = 5.649 (374th) | Down 19

2023/24 Co-Efficient = 10.860 (229th)| Up 145

Season 1 - N. Ireland Second Division, 2nd place (Promoted)

Season 2 - N. Ireland First Division, 2nd place (Promoted) | N. Ireland Intermediate League Cup Winners

Season 3 - N. Ireland Premier Division, 1st Place (Winners)

Season 4 - N. Ireland Premier Division, 9th Place

Season 5 - N. Ireland Premier Division, 7th Place | Irish Cup Runner Up.

Season 6 - N. Ireland Premier Division, 1st Place (Winners) | Irish Cup Winner.

Season 7 - N. Ireland Premier Division, 1st Place (Winners)

Season 8 - N. Ireland Premier Division, 1st Place (Winners) | Antrim Trophy Winners, League Cup Winners, Irish Cup Winners

Season 9 - N. Ireland Premier Division, 1st Place (Winners) | Antrim Trophy Winners, League Cup Winners, Irish Cup Winners

Season 10 - N. Ireland Premier Division, 1st Place (Winners) | League Cup Winners, Irish Cup Winners

Season 11 - N. Ireland Premier Division, 1st Place (Winners) | League Cup Winners, Antrim Cup Winners

Season 12 - N. Ireland Premier Division, 1st Place (Winners) | League Cup Winners, Antrim Cup Winners, Irish Cup Winners

Season 13 - N. Ireland Premier Division, 1st Place (Winners) | League Cup Winners, Antrim Cup Winners, Irish Cup Winners, All Ireland Cup Winners

Season 14 - N. Ireland Premier Division, 1st Place (Winners) | League Cup Winners, Antrim Cup Winners, Irish Cup Winners

Season 15 - N. Ireland Premier Division, 1st Place (Winners) | League Cup Winners, Antrim Cup Winners, Irish Cup Winners

Season 16 - N. Ireland Premier Division, 1st Place (Winners) | League Cup Winners, Antrim Cup Winners, Irish Cup Winners

Manager Stats

Games - 835

Won - 615

Drew - 95

Lost - 125

Gundo, for your table

Domestic Title x 12

Club Co-Efficient, 229th

Nation Co-Efficient, 38th

Hopefully the pictures are bigger, and more visible this time.!

Annihilator666 - Nortel - Season 30/31 - Northern Irish Premier Division

Manager Profile - Manager Profile

Table - League Table | Position Graph

Results - Results #1 | Results #2

Transfers - Transfers Summary

Finances - Finance Summary

Other Info - Club Information | Manager Information

Top Scorer - Jack Court

Fans' Player of the Year - Jack Court

Records - Team Overall Records | Team Season Records

Best Eleven - Overall | Season

Champions League:

After overcoming Bulgarian side Litex 7-2 on agg in the third qualifying round, I was seeded 2nd for the first time for the group draw. However, this didn't seem to help as I still got a very tough group: Liverpool, Palermo and Schalke.

First up, I was in Sicily to play Palermo. It was a tight game, but I ended up losing 3-2 after they scored a late goal. Next were Liverpool at home, and the team put in a great performance to battle to a 1-1 draw. Schalke came to visit in the third game, and despite being the better team, I could only manage a 2-2 draw. This left me in a precarious position at the half-way stage.

But the lads pulled out all the stops in the return match in Germany, beating Schalke by a comfortable 3-0 scoreline. I also got my revenge against Palermo, beating them 5-2 at home. These victories guaranteed my qualification for the next round by virtue of a three point lead over Schalke, and a better heads-up record. The last game at Anfield would decide the group winner. My team tried their best, and the game was a close one until Liverpool grabbed a fourth goal to take a 4-2 win.

Champions League Group Table

In the next round, I was drawn against A.C. Milan. I had a 3-2 lead in the first leg at home, with five minutes to play, but A.C. Milan of course scored two late goals to win 4-3 and essentially end my bid for a quarter-final spot. A 2-1 defeat at the San Siro confirmed my exit from the competition.

All-Ireland Cup:

Having won this tournament for the last three years, I was hoping for a repeat. However, I couldn't even qualify from the group stage, losing three of my four matches against all-grey Irish opposition in matches which I dominated.

The Board, Finances, etc.

The board finally agreed to upgrade the training facilities. They are already ranked as "Top training facilities", so hopefully this upgrade will take them to the highest possible level.

Another £20mil in transfer sales this season, and the bank balance is up to £125mil.

And my top scorer, in his first season as a starting player, scored 99 goals, agonisingly short of the 100 mark. He did win the Northern Irish, and European golden boots.

Gundo, info for your table:

18 Domestic Titles

Club Euro Coeff: 24th, 75.916

Nation Euro Coeff: 15th, 25.500

Originally posted by rlipscombe:

Chmel Blsany - Season 2008-09 - Haly Way Report

just a quick half-term report. as the table shows, we are disappointing somewhat, down in 12th.

Table

we should be doing better, as mentioned previously, but we are letting ourselves down on our travels.

Squad

The squad shows that we have a number of loan players at the club - something we needed t oboost the quality a bit. a few more have just come in in our winter break who will hopefully help a bit.

Finances

on the finances front, my initial spending has seen us incur some debt, which i don't think will get much better before the end of the season. i might need to offload a couple to try and balance the books.

which way will the second half of the season go?? up hopefully!!

played 2 more league games... lost 2. icon_rolleyes.gif

we've reached crisis point, and i have had to call a team meeting (nice feature SI... icon14.gif ) not sure what effect it'll have, but why not eh? i think it's time to change formation back to an amended default setting, as we're not getting anywhere with my current formation. icon_frown.gif think it's going to have to be default 4-4-2, and an attempt to start grinding out results to climb up to a respectable position by the end of the season.....

Originally posted by McNeil:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by McNeil:

ok my mate is going to do the coding and im in the hunt for the template, Gundo if you know a good template let me know icon_wink.gif It could take a week or so to fix this up though

I'm afraid I don't, I wouldn't know where to look for the type of one you'd need? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i got the templated, were just going to the coding now icon_smile.gif will take at least a week though icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll look forward to seeing the end result. icon14.gif

Jazza - congratulations on getting out of the CL in 2 seasons icon14.gif, and thanks for posting that just before mine thus completely rendering my point about its difficulty redundant icon_biggrin.gif.

Another guy also got out of the CL in 2 seasons with Baulmes so I am basing my ineptitude on following suit on the fact that they are an easier side and you got a parent club straight away (I have given up asking for one after 6 seasons of the board saying no icon_rolleyes.gif), and not my lack of managerial ability. However false that idea may actually be.

Good luck in the SL.

(How the hell did Bellabas average over 7 for you? He was useless for me, as for that matter was Carioti. And selling players for 500k to Gossau? icon_eek.gif Wow!)

Archived