Gundo's FM08 Small club from a small nation European adventure challenge

Good God, this challenge is a lot harder than I remembered it was from last year!

IIRC last year, I was promoted in the first 2 seasons. Almost sure thats not going to happen already and only played the first 2 games of the season.

The standard is soo poor, whilst won 1 and lost 1, can't see my promotion this year, looks like a season of consolidation and nothing else.

Got my fingers crossed though icon_smile.gif

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by iacovone:

:Tumbleweed:

Its all been a bit quiet on here this weekend...

I was thinking the same thing. Whilst I'll admit I'm not the most regualr poster, more intruiged in what other people are doing than boring people with my stories, does seem awfully quiet. The people on here now will have to keep it going with regular posts I reckon icon14.gif

What does everybody else think??

Originally posted by sergent21:

Good God, this challenge is a lot harder than I remembered it was from last year!

IIRC last year, I was promoted in the first 2 seasons. Almost sure thats not going to happen already and only played the first 2 games of the season.

The standard is soo poor, whilst won 1 and lost 1, can't see my promotion this year, looks like a season of consolidation and nothing else.

Hard? Bah.....

for me...

Season 1 - N. Ireland 2nd Div. - 2nd Place, (p)

Season 2 - N. Ireland 1st Div. - 2nd Place, (p)

Season 3 - N. Ireland Prem Div. - 1st Place

icon_biggrin.gif

Easy work this "managing" lark.

Sorry, just wanted a brag.!

Originally posted by NepentheZ:

CoachFlu - Bravo my friend.!!! There's now a 2 horse race to see who can complete the challenge first.!

Thanks. icon_smile.gif

I still only consider myself an also-ran though. Nowhere close to finishing the challenge yet.

Getting into Europe is the easy part, but actually getting anywhere in Europe is a bit harder. I've been stuck at that stage for a few seasons now.

I think it'll be at least a handful more seasons of slow, steady rise up the Euro coefficients ladder before our seeding will make things a little bit easier.

And maybe by then the few quality players I have won't get constant huge morale drops because I rejected bids for them from friggin' FC Sochaux or Nürnburg or something. icon_rolleyes.gif

Dejavu? icon_frown.gif

On the plus side, I think 17 saves by a GK in a match is a decent record that will take some beating, (note that we scored without having a shot on target).

Hang on a minute, 17 shots saved by ny GK, (wo as we all know already is a Sper GK), and we score without having a shot on target. Have I created a tactic that is the antithesis of what everyone is complaining about in GQ icon_wink.gif?

Just to show you that the great man is not infalible.

I'm not doing too well at the moment am I icon_frown.gif?

Slavonija Champions League Update

Well here we are again...will this years run be as incredible as last year? It will have to take something special thats for sure. As a side note, we sold Neves the highly promising right winger to Zaragoza for £3mill. Other than the youth intake we've just signed two players this year - Petar Barlecaj to replace our 33 year old keeper Vuljenko, and Stipe Vukovic to give competition to the left back position.

We were seeded for the 3rd Qual Round draw icon14.gif and drew Otelul icon_confused.gif from Romania. Should be a safe passage into the group stage. icon_cool.gif

Jimbo - Oh dear. You dont get much luck in that All Ireland cup.!!! Even with my very poor Knockbreda team The worst result was 5-1 icon_biggrin.gif

Nevermind, I'm SURE you will get vengance one day....

iacovone - Good luck mate... hope you do as well as last season.!!!

Spagbol - Good luck mate.!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sergent21:

Hard? Bah.....

for me...

icon_biggrin.gif

Sorry, just wanted a brag.! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Looks like you've forgotten to mention where you finished in seasons 4 and 5 there NepentheZ icon_razz.gif

Great news TrueGunner.! What affect does that have on the club? rep boost?

I managed to turn pro, yet I didn't have 5million in the bank!, I have 500k to spend and already I have noticed some differences, more english players want to join me and some good Czech Republic players and Hungary players want to join icon14.gif, and has boosted my rep icon14.gif, looks like things are going up.

Originally posted by johnnyquest409:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NepentheZ:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sergent21:

Hard? Bah.....

for me...

icon_biggrin.gif

Sorry, just wanted a brag.! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Looks like you've forgotten to mention where you finished in seasons 4 and 5 there NepentheZ icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Shhhhhh icon_wink.gif

Season 6 is different, good position this year

Originally posted by Truegunner:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NepentheZ:

I managed to turn pro, yet I didn't have 5million in the bank!, I have 500k to spend and already I have noticed some differences, more english players want to join me and some good Czech Republic players and Hungary players want to join icon14.gif, and has boosted my rep icon14.gif, looks like things are going up. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wish you only good things.! how long did it take you to go pro, and what ensued the event? I.E ... what did you win, where did you get to in comps to become pro? or did the board just.... "decide"

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Truegunner:

I managed to turn pro, yet I didn't have 5million in the bank!, I have 500k to spend and already I have noticed some differences, more english players want to join me and some good Czech Republic players and Hungary players want to join icon14.gif, and has boosted my rep icon14.gif, looks like things are going up. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wish you only good things.! how long did it take you to go pro, and what ensued the event? I.E ... what did you win, where did you get to in comps to become pro? or did the board just.... "decide" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Basically I had to win 8 league titles in a row to turn Pro an easier way would have been to have 5 million in the bank, but I had to do it the hard way, still its well worth it.

Meldert, Belgium - December 18th 2022

Mid-season table

Well, so much for domestic domination. We're back to the regular business of battling for the top spot. Everything clicked together perfectly last season, but this season it's not going quite as smoothly.

A lack of consistency is the obvious, age-old problem, and then mainly up front. With last season's record-breaking striker pair split up, it takes a lot more effort to get the ball into the net.

Alex Lambrechts' 11 league goals so far isn't terrible, but we don't have a productive second striker yet.

And of course, being in the Champions League group stage doesn't make things easier either. (Not that I'm complaining though.) Fatigue, player rotations, and low morale after being demolished by Inter can all have a bit of effect on league performances.

About that Champions League group stage, then.

Our third appearance at this stage - we got 2 points in 2017/18, 4 points in 2019/20, both times finishing 4th in the group.

With Inter, Sevilla, and especially AZ Alkmaar in the group, I was quietly hoping to finish third this time.

The results:

Meldert - AZ: 1-1

The match I was hoping to win if we were to have a good chance of getting third place, but AZ were stronger than I expected. A very even match, 1-1 was a just result.

Inter - Meldert: 6-2

4-0 down after 25 min., 5-0 at half time, this wasn't our finest moment. We scored two late goals to save face.

Meldert - Sevilla: 0-0

Sevilla had only 2(1) shots at goal, but they were very solid at the back. We deserved the three points, but just lacked a bit of sharpness up front, and a bit of luck. A wasted chance.

Sevilla - Meldert: 3-1

A completely different match. Just result.

AZ - Meldert: 3-2

Incredibly frustrating match. We were by far the better team, yet were 3-0 down at half time. Then with a defender sent off in the last 15 minutes, we finally started scoring, but only managed two.

Meldert - Inter: 2-3

At least we gave them a run for their money this time. A very even match, and we deserved a point, but their finishing was just a tad more lethal than ours.

Group standing

We didn't get the most out of this group. Just a bit more luck here and there...

Ah well, at least we can start focusing on the league now. And I have a feeling we'll need full focus.

Originally posted by Truegunner:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Truegunner:

I wish you only good things.! how long did it take you to go pro, and what ensued the event? I.E ... what did you win, where did you get to in comps to become pro? or did the board just.... "decide" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Basically I had to win 8 league titles in a row to turn Pro an easier way would have been to have 5 million in the bank, but I had to do it the hard way, still its well worth it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nice one Truegunner. icon14.gif

Mosside. N.Ireland. Premiership. End of 2013/14. Season 7.

League Table. Only 2 losses, (game 2 and game 30 means a 27 game unbeaten streak)icon14.gif.

League Graph. Top going into the last game and blew it icon_rolleyes.gif.

Squad stats.

GK stats.

Finances. We made a healthy profit of about £400k with the prize money from the All Ireland Cup and with 56 games and 3 different finals obviously increased attendances.

Info. Campbell, Jimb O'Kav & Billy still on favoured personnel list. Club valued at £110k.

Overall best eleven.

League, (1st Division). Runners Up. P30 W18 D10 L2 F60 A22 GD+38 Pts64.

Antrim Trophy. My Ass Man took the Reserves through the first 2 rounds before I remembered to take control for the 3rd Round, only to lose to Carrick Reserves.

Intermediate Cup. We lost in the 1st Round to "grey team" Dervock. (Never heard of them either).

Irish Cup. Runers Up. Lost 3-0 to Carrick in the final in a very one-sided match.

League Cup. Champions. Won on pens agains Glentoran after 0-0 aet. Fat GK slotted home the first pen himself and then went on to save 4 of the 5 Glentoran pens. Super GK's do not exist icon_wink.gif.

Antrim Cup. Champions. Beat Distillery 3-1 in the final.

All Ireland Cup, (renamed "The Grey Cup"). We twice lost 10-1 to Cork City as we failed to even gain a point as we crashed out at the group stage.

Reserves League. 3rd, (12 points behind Champions Linfield Swifts)

U18's League. Champions, (5 points ahead of Linfield)

U18's Cup. Lost 2-1 to Crusaders in 1st Round, (after I forgot to take over) icon_rolleyes.gif.

Summary. I suppose I am delighted with securing a UEFA Cup spot in only our first season in the top flight. Going into the last league match of the season, we were top of the table on goal difference, and only needed to do better than Distillery. Unfortunately they took an early 2 goal lead and we struggled to get on top against Carrick on their tiny pitch. Trying to chase the game, we of course conceded and it was all over bar the sulking. Carrick are officially now on my "hated list". They stopped us winning the league, (on their carppy little pitch), their Reserves knocked us out of the Antrim Trophy and they beat us in the Irish Cup Final too. Oh well, at least we had already qualified for Europe via the league.

Fat GK watch.

Appearances 229.

Goals scored 51.

Assists 12.

Clean sheets 87.

MOM awards 27.

My player of the year. Scottish U21 International Billy. 24 goals, 11 assists and 13 MOM awards. (I can't possibly pick McIlmurray when he twice conceded 10 goals).

Supporters player of the year. Scottish U21 International Billy claims the prize for the 2nd year running.

Unlucky on the last game of the season Jimbo, but definitely a good season overall anyway. About Dervock, it's a tiny village in the middle of nowhere. I have relatives there. icon_razz.gif

Also, I can confirm that Carrick's ground is carp. I'll be going up there tonight to play football on the artificial pitches next door to it. icon14.gif

Carrick's ground was the only ground I played on all season where I noticed that it was small while watching the highlights.

It's dimesnions are 100 yards by 71 yards.

Our pitch is 124 yards by 75 yards.

They have won 4 out of 5 games between us at their ground. I think I may have to change my Target Man tactic a little when playing on a small pitch from now on.

In all likelyhood I will completely forget icon_rolleyes.gif.

Ok after an enforced break from my computer/FM due to suffering effects of flu, I'm back! icon_smile.gif

I properly needed those 4 days break from FM to get over Randabergs almighty relegation fight. Which left me totally drained.

Anyway I'm back and raring to go!

I can't wait to get back on the Randaberg training ground with Ringstad & Myhre. icon_cool.gif

Jimbo good update, unlucky to not win the league but I'm sure that'll come soon.

Your pitch is huge by the way! icon_eek.gif Champions League restrictions are 114yds by 74yds (which is what I have).

A question - what do the *'s mean in the overall best 11?

Good luck in the Uefa Cup icon14.gif

I've been inspired by you to take over the under 19s when they have cup games - feel I need to get more in touch with the academy boys.

Originally posted by Gundo:

Ok after an enforced break from my computer/FM due to suffering effects of flu, I'm back! icon_smile.gif

I properly needed those 4 days break from FM to get over Randabergs almighty relegation fight. Which left me totally drained.

Anyway I'm back and raring to go!

I can't wait to get back on the Randaberg training ground with Ringstad & Myhre. icon_cool.gif

A relegation battle enduced flu? Must be a new one... icon_wink.gif

Slavonija Champions League Update - 20/21

Well we hadn't heard of Otelul before the tie but we definitely have now. After a disappointing Leg 1 we were in a tricky position. 0-0 meant we had to get a score draw or win in Romania. A tough prospect given the performance of the first leg. (58% possession! icon_eek.gif)

However I did have faith in the boys. 1) Because our away form is unquestionable and 2) Lucic was fit. icon14.gif

Leg 2 - Job done. That man scored again and to be honest we never looked like missing out on the group stages here.

£3million in the bank and a very tough group draw:

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">

R. Madrid

Juventus

Slavonija

IFK Gothenburg

</pre>

Real got to the Quarter Finals last year before losing to Roma on away goals. Juve were knocked out in the first qualifying round by Sporting and IFK appear here for the first time in 8 seasons.

In light of this tough draw I made a few unpopular decisions. I'm expecting us to maybe get 3rd from this group and so did not attempt to hang onto want-away players any longer. Alen Cop will be joining FC Twente at the end of the season. Antonio Zaja the left wing back/winger is sold to Schalke for £4million and personal favourite, Michal Sturma is sold to FC Kobenhavn for close to £4.5million. This leaves us very short on the left wing but I'm hoping for some new additions before the end of August. icon_rolleyes.gif

Annihilator666 - Nortel - Season 22/23 - Northern Irish Premier Division

Manager Profile - Manager Profile

Table - League Table | Position Graph

Results - Results #1 | Results #2

Transfers - Transfers Summary

Finances - Finance Summary

Other Info - Club Information | Manager Information

Top Scorer - Steve Stevens

Fans' Player of the Year - Steve Stevens

Records - Team Overall Records | Team Season Records

Best Eleven - Overall | Season

Champions League:

My Champions League campaign got off to the best possible start with an 11-0 agg. win over Faroese part-timers B36 in the first qualifying round. The next round presented a tougher challenge, scraping through 3-2 on agg against FBK Kaunas of Lithuania. This victory set up a third qualifying round tie against giants Sevilla, as I was still not seeded for this draw. A narrow 2-1 loss in Spain was followed up with a 0-0 draw at home to knock me out of the Champions League, and deny Nortel their fourth consecutive season in the group stages.

I then moved into the UEFA Cup first round, where I went up against Zilina from Slovakia. They were surprisingly good, and beat me 2-1 on agg, meaning I didn't qualify for any European competition this season. icon_frown.gif

All-Ireland Cup:

After breaking the curse of this competition last year, I won it again this year, beating Derry City 1-0 in the final!

The Board, Finances, etc.:

The bank balance seem to be leveling off at around the £40mil mark, but I didn't much prize money this year due to my European failures.

The stadium is being expanded up to around 8k capacity, and I'll be at the 12k Oval again for most of the season.

The board has agreed to upgrade the youth facilities again, but they won't budge on the training facilities, which are currently stuck at "Good".

Gundo, info for your table:

10 Domestic Titles

Team Euro Coeff: 79th, 34.874

Nation Euro Coeff: 21st, 19.000

Originally posted by iacovone:

Jimbo good update, unlucky to not win the league but I'm sure that'll come soon.

Your pitch is huge by the way! icon_eek.gif Champions League restrictions are 114yds by 74yds (which is what I have).

A question - what do the *'s mean in the overall best 11?

Good luck in the Uefa Cup icon14.gif

I've been inspired by you to take over the under 19s when they have cup games - feel I need to get more in touch with the academy boys.

Pitch size. The pitch is the biggest possible on purpose. I play a deep defensive line and counter-attack down the flanks and through a withdrawn defensive minded Target Man. My wide players are the real attackers in the wide open spaces on the flanks and my typical goal is a little ball slid through from my Target Man to one of the on-rushing wingers.

I have REALLY struggled to play this way on small pitches suach as that of Carricks. I will be attempting a 433 in some matches this year to try and change that around.

what do the *'s mean? If one of my player is rated by my Ass Man as having the ability or a potential to be a leading Premiership player then he hets an * on the end of his name.

The same goes for players that I scout, (remember that I play by LLM rules so only sign players that my scouts find. A player with an * will either indicate that the player has the current ability or the potential to be a leading Premiership player.

I a put a full-stop at the end of a players name it simply means that I have looked at the player and have not interest in signing him and that he isn't really a threat if he is in the opposition team.

I do this so I can see at a glance not only who I have signed but also what I think of them. It works well in a small structure such as N.Ireland but wouldn't work quite so well in a big structure such as England.

I think there are a few of the guys using systems similar to this.

U18's. It was a REAL challenege last year to win the U18's Cup. I think it was about 10 seasons before I won in the 1st Round. I must admit that my Fred's seem significantly better this game.

Skjetten Season Update 2015

European Competition

Well this was our first adventure into the unknown world of European competition. It came in the shape of the qualifying rounds of the Euro Cup. We won our first round game comfortably and headed into the second qualifying round where we were drawn against Salzburg. Away from home in the first leg saw us play really well and leave Austria trailing by a solitary goal (we lost 4-3 icon_rolleyes.gif). The return leg saw us play some scintilating football and won 4-1, putting us through 7-5 on aggregate icon_eek.gif. By a long chalk our best performance and the fans are still singing about it now. icon_wink.gif

So into the first round proper and we get drawn against Middlesborough icon_rolleyes.gif They beat us 3-0 at the Riverside and we managed a 2-2 draw at home. So we went out after a sterling fight against a strong Premiership side.

Well i was delighted with our first season in Europe i know that we didn't quite make the Group stage, but it was a pretty good start all in all. We just need to build on this and hopefully improve each season. icon_wink.gif

Norwegian Cup

Not good icon_frown.gif We lost in the third round on penalties to the eventual champions Brann. C'est la vie, next year will be different icon_smile.gif

Norwegian Premiership

Well finishing 3rd last season (A club highest position) we were expected to finish a pretty respectable 6th. They hadn't banked on my dealings in the transfer market, the Del Trotter of the Norwegian Premiership was back in force.

As you can see we improved on our last season and finished Second, missing out on the Championship by a single point!

It went right down to the wire, but it's one of those things icon_rolleyes.gif

Transfer Dealings

The only annoying thing about managing in Norway is the fact that you tend to lose your best players part way through the season in July. This means you have to rebuld your squad at regular intervals.

I lost the following guys-

Brozik ST - £1.4mil

Klementzen ML - £1.2 mil

Berkmann MC - £900K

Cortes GK - £1.1mil

All of these were accepted by the board and i could do bugger all about it icon_mad.gif

As a result i had to bring in a few of my own icon_wink.gif

Vink AML A young Dutch guy who has played really well since joining me. A great prospect for the future, i hope.

Ciglar ST Great stats, but yet to hit real form for me. He should be good though icon_cool.gif

Aune MC/R A great young Norwegian guy who i paid a lot for, but he is gonna be class.

Anton DC By far my best purchase. The guy is young, has got great stats and is delighted to have joined. I'm hoping he'll be around for ages as i would love to build my defence around him. He's just picked up his first caps for Sweden too. Let me know what you think! icon_biggrin.gif

As for my existing squad the guys did well. Sadly Ringstad picked up aqn injury for a couple of months which curtailed his involvement somewhat. He still played well as you can see.

Stian Ringstad I mainly played him as an AMC behind my two strikers as these guys were on fire.

Alzamora was given the award for attacker of the season and has been drafted into the Chile squad.

Igesund, had a great first season and is now highly sought after!

Well that's about it for last season. I'll probably post a screenie of the squad i start the season with. Not sure it will be the same as the one i finish with icon_rolleyes.gif

Apologies for not reading all the posts on this page, i'll try and read it later and catch up on everyone's progress. Good luck one and all!

Gundo - How's it going? icon_wink.gif

We had 3 reasonable right backs so I swapped the 3rd choice DR for a MR.

Sounds good.....

The Chairman then goes and sells my best DR for £250,000 up front.

We're now in credit for the first time sice just after I took over 6 years ago.

That bad, but I've still got the 2nd choice DR I hear you say.........

WRONG!

Now he's gone and sold the 2nd choice DR, (who is actually 1st choice by default) for another £250,000.

Great, we've now got money for the first time in years, but now we're just about ti make our debut in Europe without a decent right back.

bangHead.gif

Great update cookie!

Love seeing Igesund doing well, he looks like he could be tough to keep hold of. I also like the look of Ciglar and Anton. Anton really doesn't have a weakness. Better win the league this time round or u might find it even harder to keep your players.

Solid season cooks. You've made some fast progress up the table from struggling at the foot to competing at the top, good job. icon14.gif

Are most of your new signings players your scouts have found?

I'm just about to start my second season in the top flight and am expecting another struggle...

Slavonija Champions League Update - 20/21

Real Madrid (a) - Our first game in this group was our toughest match on paper. Although the scoreline makes it look as though we were hammered the tale of the tape tells it slightly differently. We had most of the possession and were unlucky not to score. I look forward to the home game (even though its at home icon_wink.gif)

Elsewhere - IFK Gothenberg 1-0 Juventus

icon_eek.gif

Hiya Alurny, I've just srarted a Polish game with Stal Rzeszów. icon_smile.gif

We were predicted bottom as well, I've only just noticed somehow or other we've got a 15,000 capacity stadium. Which is a little bizarre because judging by the picture of the stadium I posted above 5,000 seems a little ambitious...

Hi Spagbol!

I chose my team as they were the team with the least amount of players and fresh starts are always fun icon_smile.gif

Sadly the free transfer front is lacking in defense and there is no sign of a GK coach! Apart from that I'm ok. Lets see how this first game of the season goes.

I am a bit apprehensive due to the 4/18 relegation spots!

Knockbreda - End of season update - 2013/14 (Season 6) - N. Irish Premier Division

Media Prediction - 7th

Final League Position - 1st (WINNERS.!)

Irish Cup - Winner's (v Albert Foundry)

League Cup - Semi Final

Antrim Cup - 1st Round

N. Ireland Premier Division -

League Table

League Graph

Games Without Losing - (Knockbreda, 20. Current record is 22)

Knockbreda Info -

Club Information

Squad Stats

Finances

Team Records

Player Records

Other Info -

Season Best Eleven | Overall Best Eleven

Paul Wallace - Top Scorer (46 League Goals)

Paul Wallace - N. Ireland Player of the Year

Paul Wallace - Player of the Year

Manager of the Year - Craig Douglas (Knockbreda)

N. Ireland Hall of Fame - Craig Douglas is inducted into the Hall of Fame.!

European Co-Efficients - Knockbreda up 1 place (530th)

Manager Info

Link with Charlton - Knockbreda announce link with Charlton Athletic

Irish Cup Final - Knocbreda beat "grey team" 2-0 in the final.

Superstar's -

Paul Smith - An AMAZING season by the new forward. Lived up to the tag I gave him at the last EOS update, scoring an immense 31 goals, and finishing runner up in the NIP Goalscorers table.

Paul Wallace - This guy gets better, and better and better. A massively whopping 63 goals this season, and i've never been happier.!

Season Summary

what a season.! I dominated the league, with only 3 losses, (1 of which was the first game.!). Going one better in the Irish Cup and actually WINNING it this season.! Another Semi Final appearance in the other trophy that i dont remember the name of, and the board are very happy.!!! Paul wallace had the best season EVER, scoring 63 goals, and owning in all competitions.! Im real excited about getting into the Champions league again, and hope to stay in the top 3 in the league for the foreseeable future.

I do owe this great season to myself, to be honest. After winning the NIP in season 1, then struggling masively for 2 years, i "tweaked" my tactics to make my wide players cross more, and shoot less, and the forwards got the rewards for it.!

Club Info -

Paul Wallace

Games: 163

Goals: 174

Assists: 62

MotM: 50

History

2010/11 Co-Efficient = 0.109 (500th)

2011/12 Co-Efficient = 0.055 (505th) | Down 5

2012/13 Co-Efficient = 0.000 (531st) | Down 26

2013/14 Co-Efficient = 0.000 (530th) | Up 1

Season 1 - N. Ireland Second Division, 2nd place (Promoted)

Season 2 - N. Ireland First Division, 2nd place (Promoted) | N. Ireland Intermediate League Cup Winners

Season 3 - N. Ireland Premier Division, 1st Place (Winners)

Season 4 - N. Ireland Premier Division, 9th Place

Season 5 - N. Ireland Premier Division, 7th Place | Irish Cup Runner Up.

Season 6 - N. Ireland Premier Division, 1st Place (Winners) | Irish Cup Winner.

Manager Stats

Games - 249

Won - 133

Drew - 51

Lost - 65

Archived