Trialist stats

Hi quick question, ive not got to play this in a few weeks, since the 15.3 update.

Im playing as an LLM and got 3 guys in on trial but most of their stats are shadowed out.

Why?

Surely if they are my club with my coaches I should know how good they are. no?

But why, I dont get it!

They are at my club, on trial, surely I should know their stats.

If you sign them how can I instantly know their stats?

e.g 1 trialist for 1 weeks, vague knowledge at end of week

e.g. 2 a randomer with no visible stats, i sign them up immediately (with no scouting), they join my club and I immediately know their complete stats.

Doesnt seem right... what am I missing here

But why, I dont get it!

They are at my club, on trial, surely I should know their stats.

If you sign them how can I instantly know their stats?

e.g 1 trialist for 1 weeks, vague knowledge at end of week

e.g. 2 a randomer with no visible stats, i sign them up immediately (with no scouting), they join my club and I immediately know their complete stats.

Doesnt seem right... what am I missing here

I think this is more a limitation of the system than anything else. If you ask me, the way it works now is the ideal. You shouldn't immediately know the exact stats of a player on trial (it was a bit overpowered) especially since there are "no strings attached" i.e. you can just terminate the trial.

Once you sign a player though, he is on your books so it makes sense to be able to know their stats, as you made that commitment.

You can argue that if you sign players, it should still take some time to get to know their exact stats, but in practice I can see it being more frustrating for the user than anything else. Such as this Striker has a finishing of 11-16. I make that commitment to sign them and I still don't know what I'm getting.

Where as a person on trial, there is really no commitment.

Archived