Official Football Manager 2015 Feedback Thread 15.3.0

I'm having problems with a lot of injuries aswell (Might be the training though? Balanced - High, No rest before games. This gives an average workload). I usually have 22 players in my first team squad, but this time i've increased to 25 players because of all the injuries. During the first 6 months i've constantly had 5-7 players injuried at the same time. For about a month i didn't have enough players to fill up my bench :p

Edit: Checked the workload level now and it was on Intensive. Does the workload change based on games per week aswell? Because that may be the issue for me then :p

5-7 may be in line or akin with current premiership statistics, see my earlier post

I've not experimented with training but thats a good place to look and also what condition your players are at when foelded at start of game, what roles they are playing. High tempo roles may physically push players more, players given high / hard tackling may get injured more plus of course the feedback you can get from you player's coach report which may say if he is prone to injury.

They ahev been many top players who never seem to fulfill their potential because they seem to get injured frequently, Jack Wiltshire may be a good example

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5-7 may be in line or akin with current premiership statistics, see my earlier post

I've not experimented with training but thats a good place to look and also what condition your players are at when foelded at start of game, what roles they are playing. High tempo roles may physically push players more, players given high / hard tackling may get injured more plus of course the feedback you can get from you player's coach report which may say if he is prone to injury.

They ahev been many top players who never seem to fulfill their potential because they seem to get injured frequently, Jack Wiltshire may be a good example

Thanks for the tips!

On the Wilshere note; he should probably just stop smoking :p

I posted this in another thread in reference to choice of best game over last few years but just wanted to include it here in terms of feedback on current one

This is simply from a match engine point of view…

It’s always amusing when people refer to FM12 and dismiss it as being too easy due to fast striker and as engine was susceptible to through balls which it was but in effect those who did that were exploiting the engine rather than using proper tactics to win YET at the same time people dismiss skewed tactics exploiting FM 15s engines (crossing/high line and attack through the iterations) as folly and the classic ‘its your tactics’ and that they should use proper footballing tactics…which of course they absolutely should…depending of course what you want out of the game ie see your team play the way you want or just to win.

So in essence what is used as a defence of faults FM15 engine (ie use proper tactics and don’t exploit the engine) is used as a criticism of FM12 engine (fast striker exploits engine but does not use proper tactics). This is a little hypocritical.

A couple of versions of Fm15 match engine have been really really good…in terms of representation of good passages of play reality wise there have been some quality excerpts to watch and in terms of that I’d nearly say they were some of the best ever…it shows that some of the potential of the rewrite is being realised. Also of course tactical side of things has been improved and there is a richer base from which to counteract other teams. The recent update however has been a step backwards…it seems less sensitive than previous ones…I have posted on issues using Barca whether using contain/control/attacking the difference is not as discernible as it was before (or indeed as it should be) and the shot count averages over 30 per game (even when using contain against Bayern which is preposterous and indicative of something significant at play). less passes per game etc

If you want to look at current one Vs Fm12 and prior there are other things at play where FM15 is inferior

- Number of tackles

- Chance conversion of when players are through on goal

- Variation in finishing

- Poor representation of player attributes

Number of tackles

When you look at the number of tackles etc they are through the roof (I’ve seen the postings explaining how they are calculated etc and that FM cannot mimick players leaning/jossling for possession). I’m actually fine with this in that it is needed (it was evident in FM12 but not to same extent even taking into account the difference in match timings and pro rata tackle count).

The reality is this is one of the things is required to keep the play in check and keep scores down so it is indicative of deficiency which was not as exaggerated prior to rewrite.

Chance conversion when players are through on goal

This was also required to keep scores in check throughout iterations of rewrite. yes overall chance conversion is fine compared to real life stats but not when you see very poor rate of chances when players were clean through. Also you saw examples of players slowing down rather than surge to goal to finish…this is all a protection of faults in the current engine not as much required in FM12.

In latest version these chances are actually fewer than before so again this was a workaround.

Variation in finishing

The variation in finishing compared with Fm12 is poor. You don’t see players placing shots in corners a la Thierry Henry (not even to Henry standard) curled shots are much fewer and I haven’t seen a chipped goal in last three years or too many scuffed type finishes.

Latest version seems worse than previous one with more cracking shots/finishes and the great volleyed finishes from crosses/diagonal balls/balls through the air are now more prevalent than last version and similar to earlier iterations of this years FM and overall there is definitely a more limited sample of finishes in the game now.

Poor representation of player attributes

This is the biggest shortcoming at this stage of the rewrite. Players technical attributes particularly are substandard. The depiction of skill/technique/first touch/dribbling is simply not good enough (yes slightly better relative depiction of first touch of levels of player but still first touch of a David Silva/Messi is not good enough in itself).

Also agility of players turning diagonally and even laterally is inadequate and results in so many instances of possession getting turned over.

That’s not even going into mental attributes and players decision making through same.

It looks like if this was up to scratch then attacking play would simply overwhelm defences so it’s either poor because of that or else through the difficulty of even being able to represent them well at all.

If you look at FM12 there is literally no comparison watching skill and skilled players in action compared to now. This years engine is too bland to watch in terms of representation of skilled players and skill and technique itself which is the most disappointing aspect for me. All above would be more tolerable if this was up to scratch.

I’ve seen it mentioned before about in FM12 players could run through other players while dribbling and yes that’s true but the instances of same were few and far between and notwithstanding that technique and skill/agility and first touch of players with no one near them was far far better in FM12 in itself.

Ultimately what the engine should represent is real life football…as best/close as is possible at least. So what are perceived to be deficiencies in FM12 may well have been that but ultimately allowed for a better overall representation of real life football in some aspects and as above shows workarounds are required to protect the rewrite and what is perceived to be a fundamentally better engine currently…take those workarounds out of FM15 engine which weren’t required in FM12 and you’d have very loose engine (whilst acknowledging that some good passages of play are certainly to be seen this year).

Also just a quick question and I’m not being smart here as I’m genuinely wondering about it…re collision detection which was purported to be a panacea to all FM12s perceived woes and its use would lead to the next level of match engine and an engine beyond compare. Yes its earlier in the development cycle comparably but it has not delivered as expected and overall engine looks to be probably two years away (minimum) from being up to scratch in representing football as well as it should.

What has it actually contributed to the rewrite in terms of seeing significant advances through its use ? The leaning/jossling cannot be done anyway (or at least appears to very very difficult). Also what effect does it have from a restrictive point of view to development ?

If it’s not doing what was expected/anticipated should it be used going forward…its not NFL after all !!! Again this is not being smart here…i’m just wondering.

With regard to what was best there are certainly aspects of FM15 which are better than Fm12 (tactically/some passages of play) but overall watching the action unfold on FM12 is a better overall representation of football particularly through its depiction of skill/variation of finishing/decision making of players/playmakers and manifestation of their mental attributes of patience/probing/creativity and guile etc. This is what FM15 is disappointingly lacking. Yes you could say that some element of personal choice of how you want to play may come into preference for one over the other but at the same time looking at it clinically and making a judgement call the elements of FM12 skill depiction etc are simply not as good in FM15.

Whether or not perceptions of the fundamentals allowing/allowed things to happen in FM12 are worse than now it is academic…ultimately it allowed things to be better represented. If the fundamentals of what allows things to be represented in the engine now are perceived to be better now it is ultimately not as there are currently too many workarounds protecting it.

Admittedly things should improve in the future and perception may become reality but previous engines to the rewrite seemed more about tweaking balance of wide/central play rather than fundmental improvements required to represent attributes in the engine itself or tweaking number to tackles and other workarounds to keep scores in check.

A hybrid of the two would be the ideal !!!

Its a good post and I can see much of what you discuss above. Its obviously a big challenge simulating football matches both visually and statiscally.

Additionally expectation has risen with each iteration as the simulation gets better. Quality posts like this do sum up much of what the issues are in a very precise and compact way.

Having had each edition since the start I personally think FM15 to be the best version but there are elements in some areas that appear better reflected in the past. Its moving forward and getting better. More of these types of posts will help it improve IMHO

Why was the option to change captains during a game removed? :confused:

You have elect a club captain and vice captain and and list in order your next best choices. When your captain is not selected or is subbed etc then either your next best available player is selected else the AI will select its opinion

You have elect a club captain and vice captain and and list in order your next best choices. When your captain is not selected or is subbed etc then either your next best available player is selected else the AI will select its opinion

I know this but there was an option to drag and drop the C for captain during matches and it was removed. Why?

@akkm

But FM12 had a fundamentally flawed match engine. Long through balls to fast strikers was all you needed to be successful. I remember I would try to set up tactics that were well thought out, but always switch back to this when I needed to get a result. The ME in FM15 is incomparably better than the one in FM12, purely because it is not so simple to exploit it in this way. The current ME rewards a well thought out tactic, FM12 did not do this so much (well it did, but why bother when you can get 50 goals from a fast striker and an exploit?).

I also fundamentally disagree about player representation. I can tell which players are the best on a team simply by watching them. You can see who is playing well, who is struggling, who is nervous etc. by observing behaviour. In my previous season I had Depay in the second year of the game at PSV. You could tell he was a class apart from the rest of my team. He would do things that other people noticeably could not; beat a man with a surge of pace, dribble with the ball past multiple defenders, shoot with much more power etc. My team was noticeably worse when he did not play also. If what you say is true, it should not a difference who you play.

For the people who don't get as many injuries as us would you be kind enough to share your training?

Somewhere in the middle, not too high & not too low. Medium is ideal but some get pushed into low heavy.

Tactics - Ones that don't ask too much of the players on the field. Also ones that don't mean the players are constantly sprinting one direction then the other.

Don't sign injury prone players until you know how to manage injuries and rotate your squad.

For the people who don't get as many injuries as us would you be kind enough to share your training?

Mine is pretty basic. If I have a player training a PPM or a new position, I set his individual training to low so that his overall is on average.

d77a009c13b0a8cabe46f263fa67552e.png

Team Training : Balanced - Low

Individual Training all players - High.

One rest day after matches.

@akkm

But FM12 had a fundamentally flawed match engine. Long through balls to fast strikers was all you needed to be successful. I remember I would try to set up tactics that were well thought out, but always switch back to this when I needed to get a result. The ME in FM15 is incomparably better than the one in FM12, purely because it is not so simple to exploit it in this way. The current ME rewards a well thought out tactic, FM12 did not do this so much (well it did, but why bother when you can get 50 goals from a fast striker and an exploit?).

I also fundamentally disagree about player representation. I can tell which players are the best on a team simply by watching them. You can see who is playing well, who is struggling, who is nervous etc. by observing behaviour. In my previous season I had Depay in the second year of the game at PSV. You could tell he was a class apart from the rest of my team. He would do things that other people noticeably could not; beat a man with a surge of pace, dribble with the ball past multiple defenders, shoot with much more power etc. My team was noticeably worse when he did not play also. If what you say is true, it should not a difference who you play.

I hear what you're saying and don't want to get into Fm15 bashing as I think its way ahead of last two years offerings.

Just to say this...Fm12 had a FLAW which you mention as distinct from being fundamentally flawed. That you decided to exploit it was absolutely your choice to get what you wanted out of it ie wins rather than work out how to get around your opposition by as you say in second paragraph you can tell whats happening by simply watching them ie watching the game and seeing how to counteract the oppositions set up and getting around it using your own tactics/players to break them down. You did say yourself that FM12 did reward a well thought out tactic but it was just easier to use the exploit. So in essence barring the long through ball to fast striker exploit FM12 engine wasn't actually that easy to breakdown using a well thought out tactic at all...which is precisely how it should be. That suggests that FM12 was then fundamentally a sound engine which was just vulnerable to an exploit.

Just because FM15 is not vulnerable to that exploit does not mean it’s a fundamentally sound engine in itself...and anyway FM15 has protective workaround like poor finishing on players clean through (and latest 15.3 has reduced the instances of those chances themselves) and in (I think it was) 15.2.1 version there were actually plenty of opportunities created by through balls to strikers so that game was in essence vulnerable the way FM12 was…however the way FM15 was set up was this was masked through poor chance conversion/players slowing down when put through allowing defenders to catch up dispossess thus actually showing that overall the match engine itself still had the flaw of being vulnerable to being exploited through balls over the top but this was prevented by workarounds reducing the amount of goals scored through these chances…the flaw remained but a plaster was put on it to stop it showing up as glaringly as FM12. In fairness element of tactical advancement meant FM15 is not quite as vulnerable through deeper defensive lines.

Add in worse depiction of player attributes of skill/decision making/variety of finishing/creativity/weight of passing/choice of pass/more tackles then you can only conclude that fundamentally FM15 engine on a whole is worse than FM12. Were all just mentioned there fully functional in FM15 then the match engine would be overwhelmed and incapable of dealing with what it faced. That there are workarounds is unfortunately not addressing the fundamental/inherent issues but just putting the proverbial band aid on a broken leg and ultimately kicking the can down the road (this is very harsh I will absolutely admit but its just to highlight that one exploit in FM12 doesn't deem it a fundamentally flawed engine and that this exploit isn't as prevalent in current one doesn't make FM15 a significantly better one).

On the player representation I agree with you that you can see who your best/most effective players are and their production statistics stack up how they should but it’s the representation of the attributes themselves which are lacking. Look back at Fm12 and you could see a messi receive the ball dribble with ball stuck to his feet, turn on a sixpence ball remains glued to his feet and move laterally and diagonally with ball in close control and ultimately pick out passes in tight spaces using good decision making and well weighted pass. This is not done to anywhere near that standard currently (i guess an element of this is visual however you can see agility and touch is lacking to the point that manifests itself in the ball being turned over where it shouldn't also passes there to be made are not and poorly weighted passes not finding target). The highly technical players in FM12 looked highly technical and their close control/guile/agility etc was spot on…it doesn’t look good anymore. The better players will stand out just not the way they used to or how their attributes would dictate that they should do or to the level of quality that they should.

And here in is the total problem with this patch, im Ajax and the second game of the season is PSV away, it should be the two expected teams challenging for the title come the end of the season. So by rights this should be a tight tense game between two title challengers, so as the away side I set up to be tight defensively not give anything away and try to counter, a sensible real world football approach to the game.

All this does is encourage PSV to attack which and they score so I go more attacking and the game descends into a game of you attack we attack and we end up with 40 shots between us. Now my change to tactics im sure caused this but surely a game between title challengers both should be tight, tense with both teams being defensive and ultimately happy with a point? the AI is so bad on this patch its like if its the favorite it attacks if its not the favorite it defends, nothing else, which team it is and what match scenario it is seems to make no difference to me.

Y1k5eKY.jpg

And here in is the total problem with this patch, im Ajax and the second game of the season is PSV away, it should be the two expected teams challenging for the title come the end of the season. So by rights this should be a tight tense game between two title challengers, so as the away side I set up to be tight defensively not give anything away and try to counter, a sensible real world football approach to the game.

All this does is encourage PSV to attack which and they score so I go more attacking and the game descends into a game of you attack we attack and we end up with 40 shots between us. Now my change to tactics im sure caused this but surely a game between title challengers both should be tight, tense with both teams being defensive and ultimately happy with a point? the AI is so bad on this patch its like if its the favorite it attacks if its not the favorite it defends, nothing else, which team it is and what match scenario it is seems to make no difference to me.

Y1k5eKY.jpg

Why should they be happy with a point, they are at home. They are always more like to attack. I don't get your thinking that meeting to be two top sides must always be cagey, it certainly always isn't the case in real life.

In fact PSV played Ajax recently and went on the attack (had 22 shots). The difference is Ajax IRL played it out better than you did, and rather changing to attack back,stuck to trying pick them off on the counter, had 7 shots and scored 3 goals.

so I go more attacking and the game descends into a game of you attack we attack and we end up with 40 shots between us.

So you play away against PSV with an attacking style and then you are complaining that they also play attacking which leads to 40 shots? Sorry but thats stupid.

This gives players training workload on heavy. Is that correct?

Total training workload for players are dependent on 3-6 things; Team training intensity' date=' individual training intensity, additional (new) position training, ppm training, rest days, and also how much you do match preparation. Giving more of the training time to match prep gives a lower total workload.

What is the "right" amount (total workload) is not clear cut, but I tend to set team training + individual training + match prep + rest day so that total workload is medium, and then allow for it going into heavy total workload for players that have position and/or ppm training in addition. I'm not having an excess of injuries, despite playing Arsenal :). I rotate the squad a lot though.

Some players are happy with having a heavy workload throughout the season, but most are more comfortable with a medium total workload. Pre-season not counting, of course. You also need to balance it all so that your players are "fresh" enough for the next match (or execute a fairly heavy rotation policy), and remember that a heavier total workload [i']will [/i]mean a higher likelihood of injuries, and contribute to a higher jadedness progression.

My personal preference is: team training = average intensity, Individual training = average intensity, match prep = 20% of training time, 1 rest day (day after match). I then feel I can freely add position and/or ppm training and still be within what most players can handle without making complaints, while at the same time giving enough attributes training to make a nice progression for those players that still have some "unused" PA. An alternative is setting team training to low and individual to heavy - this will give a slightly higher total workload than the first one, everything else being the same.

Inbox_%20%20Inbox-2.png

As seen above, my Chief Scout says Man Utd will clinch the Premier Legue title if they beat us in our next game. Only they won`t, because there`s still 6 games left to play and I`m 2 points ahead in the league.

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll312/rutza_m/Barclays%20Premier%20League_%20Overview%20Profile.png

So you play away against PSV with an attacking style and then you are complaining that they also play attacking which leads to 40 shots? Sorry but thats stupid.

So i go one nil down and I'm stupid for going more attacking to get back in the game? wow just wow!

• SI Staff

Basic intensity of general training depends of one thing first: are you using individual training a lot or not? Reduce if you add individual training.

Don't forget that FM aims to reproduce IRL situations. I dont think that IRL a team which plats every 3 days get an intensive training. The matches will be enough to help to develop , which is the main goal of training isn't it?

You've got different kind of ways to play on intensity. Don't forget the intensity of match préparation. Also be aware that even if you have 2 days of match préparation....the team still trains as match préparation is max 50% of the charge of the general training.

In match, be careful about your tactics settings.Tackle hard and high tempo light help to win a match...but you need some qualities that suit this plan. No team can close down and play a high tempo for 90 minutes. The more tired are the player the higher they might be injured...don't forget the weather impact.

All of this seem to have more impact in the me...I'm not sure that a good me is just a matter of statistics or animations.:-)

There is also a random part...good year and bad year. To be careful can not protect from all injuries, it just help to reduce the probability.

Never forget to check the player's injury history.;-)

Sorry for spelling mistakes, using a french phone now.

So i go one nil down and I'm stupid for going more attacking to get back in the game? wow just wow!

Considering your previous post where you think these games should be cagey then your above comment makes no sense.

If you think the match should be a cagey affair then going 1-0 down should result in you sticking to your plan and trying to nick an equaliser without giving up a second. Then if you don't get one you push forward in the final 15-20 mins when you have nothing to lose.

Considering your previous post where you think these games should be cagey then your above comment makes no sense.

If you think the match should be a cagey affair then going 1-0 down should result in you sticking to your plan and trying to nick an equaliser without giving up a second. Then if you don't get one you push forward in the final 15-20 mins when you have nothing to lose.

AI also does this thing, goes attacking or even overload sometimes way too soon. And when there is a huge gap of value between teams, the game ends is a shoot fest. Or at least thats what happened in a pkm i submitted :D

AI also does this thing, goes attacking or even overload sometimes way too soon. And when there is a huge gap of value between teams, the game ends is a shoot fest. Or at least thats what happened in a pkm i submitted :D

I think there is certainly a case of for overload being used too early. Just my supposition, but I think its a case of mostly looking at the AI tactical and role choices, rather than the ME itself.

I agree with the user comparing fm15 to fm12 where the latter actually was more enjoyable to see. I had lots of fun building a style, and you really could micro-manage to the extent of tiki-taka or whatever you wanted. My best save ever was with Munich 1860. Had an AM with very low work rate but stellar passing and creativity\flair. I built the team around him and it was a joy to watch those through balls cutting the defences open.

In FM15 it's very rare, especially if you press high or play against lesser teams. I know how to create space, but the ME just doesn't show much of middle break through passes for me. Anyway, it's not a bad engine, the UI is far worse. Overall had more fun with FM14. It's very rare for me but i have been avoiding to check player attributes, because somehow the skin is not pleasant to my subconscient so I avoid it. They shouldn't be much different to FM14 though.

To be fair, on my new save, I'm still in the pre-season but i can see a very dominating tactical system taking form.

mine too, it's the only thing wrong with this patch, i've been told it's just a phase but it isn't 4 ingame seasons now same issues

training is fine, i've changed it to light training and still same old things, 2 injuries per game, 2 injuries per week, 2 long term injuries per season

15.2.1 a few injuries but at a normal level

The hike in injuries in the new patch is really doing my nut in.

Are you having trouble reading?

There is no hike in injuries, they haven't changed at all.

mine too, it's the only thing wrong with this patch, i've been told it's just a phase but it isn't 4 ingame seasons now same issues

training is fine, i've changed it to light training and still same old things, 2 injuries per game, 2 injuries per week, 2 long term injuries per season

15.2.1 a few injuries but at a normal level

Why change to light training?

It does you no favours and possibly adds to your injury issues.

Are you having trouble reading?

There is no hike in injuries, they haven't changed at all.

Why change to light training?

It does you no favours and possibly adds to your injury issues.

say whatever you like something has definately changed the injury rate, can you read, i said i've changed it to light training, meaning i've tried other training, same thing

it has changed since 15.2.1 get over it, maybe not deliberately but something has added to the rate, all i see on my inbox every process is a physio report, are you trying to tell me it's normal?

say whatever you like something has definately changed the injury rate, can you read, i said i've changed it to light training, meaning i've tried other training, same thing

it has changed since 15.2.1 get over it, maybe not deliberately but something has added to the rate, all i see on my inbox every process is a physio report, are you trying to tell me it's normal?

Yes, it's normal. If you're getting a lot of injuries, you're probably not looking after your players properly.

Yes, it's normal. If you're getting a lot of injuries, you're probably not looking after your players properly.

right so what am i doing differently to 15.2.1?

show me an option where i can say to my players, take it easy don't get injured, i can't, i've tried all sorts of training and rotation and tactics nothing stops the injury crisis, so where are my options to stop injuries?

but yeah nothing has changed just everyone is having a phase that nobody was having in 15.2, i've played about 25 in game seasons with roughly 5 or 6 different sets of players and teams in the previous patch and didn't have this myth phase

If SI had changed the injury rate they would have said like everytime they've changed it in the past.

Injuries happen and are one of the things you have to deal with as a manager, it doesn't mean you have to like them but it also doesn't mean its a bug.

I suggest you play a season, record every injury your first team squad suffers and then post the results for us all to see.

EDIT

Everyone is not having a phase, there have been a minimal number of injury complaints since the patch which represents a very small % of forums users never mind FM users. I've seen no difference as have many, many others.

What would you have said if there hadn't been a patch and your injuries occurred?

If SI had changed the injury rate they would have said like everytime they've changed it in the past.

Injuries happen and are one of the things you have to deal with as a manager, it doesn't mean you have to like them but it also doesn't mean its a bug.

I suggest you play a season, record every injury your first team squad suffers and then post the results for us all to see.

i'm not saying they've changed it but , has it occured to anyone that maybe a fix they have done to something has brought up another accidental problem?

right so what am i doing differently to 15.2.1?

show me an option where i can say to my players, take it easy don't get injured, i can't, i've tried all sorts of training and rotation and tactics nothing stops the injury crisis, so where are my options to stop injuries?

but yeah nothing has changed just everyone is having a phase that nobody was having in 15.2, i've played about 25 in game seasons with roughly 5 or 6 different sets of players and teams in the previous patch and didn't have this myth phase

How many games have you played on 15.3 and how many injuries are you getting? Where are your injuries occuring? In training or during matches?

How many games have you played on 15.3 and how many injuries are you getting? Where are your injuries occuring? In training or during matches?

i've played 4 seasons since patch 15.3 at 2 different clubs Port Vale and Blackpool

i'm getting injuries in training, on international duty and in ME (sometimes 2 in ME, not including knocks)

look i can deal with injuries what i can't deal with is when you get so many you can't even fill a bench up! a 25 man squad and currently i've got 9 players injured, 2 long term

i've played 4 seasons since patch 15.3 at 2 different clubs Port Vale and Blackpool

i'm getting injuries in training, on international duty and in ME (sometimes 2 in ME, not including knocks)

look i can deal with injuries what i can't deal with is when you get so many you can't even fill a bench up! a 25 man squad and currently i've got 9 players injured, 2 long term

From my experience international managers don't know how to look after players. Whenever there's friendlies I set my key players to only play 45 mins. You should also look into the types of injuries you're getting and see if you can prevent them. You only have 2 long term injuries, that's not that bad. :D

From my experience international managers don't know how to look after players. Whenever there's friendlies I set my key players to only play 45 mins. You should also look into the types of injuries you're getting and see if you can prevent them. You only have 2 long term injuries, that's not that bad. :D

when i was at Port Vale i had a terrible pitch, i thought it was that but i relaid it but still same issues next season

maybe some players are just unluckier on FM than others :D

i say unluckier but it still hasn't stopped me getting Blackpool to 5th in PL, so maybe not haha

anyway, i've mentioned it before, i don't wanna keep getting into it because it isn't a game breaker

there's enough evidence through this thread that alot of people are experiencing an increase in injuries and alot aren't, so let's just leave it at that.

So perfectly normal then just like real life :confused:

when i was at Port Vale i had a terrible pitch, i thought it was that but i relaid it but still same issues next season

maybe some players are just unluckier on FM than others :D

i say unluckier but it still hasn't stopped me getting Blackpool to 5th in PL, so maybe not haha

I've definitely experienced injury crises similar to yours but I guess in my point of view they make more sense. I take precautions to prevent them though, I try not to let the same players play a full game every week and I make sure the injury prone players are looked after. The AI in FM15 is a lot smarter too, they won't hesitate to go in strong on your injury prone players.

"match information" windows not working in pitch view.

i can't get some of the windows like 'match stats' to pop up. i realized the ones that do not work are the ones that i ticked/used BEFORE the patch update.

how can i get around this?

"match information" windows not working in pitch view.

i can't get some of the windows like 'match stats' to pop up. i realized the ones that do not work are the ones that i ticked/used BEFORE the patch update.

how can i get around this?

Click "Restore All" on the widgets menu.

this injury complaints here are really annoying. personally i do not experience them, i can say i even have less then "normal" despite being at amateur club that doesn't train properly. but what is more annoying is SI.

Why they wouldn't do a tick box at the beginning of the game no injuries, or 50 per cent less injuries so people who moan can finally stop it and enjoy? i understand there is game editor that you can buy and it prevents injuries or something like that, but why not let people play as they want? no sackings, no injuries, buy the best youngsters for no money at all... i imagine this place would become actual feedback place instead of continuous moaning room.

this injury complaints here are really annoying. personally i do not experience them, i can say i even have less then "normal" despite being at amateur club that doesn't train properly. but what is more annoying is SI.

Why they wouldn't do a tick box at the beginning of the game no injuries, or 50 per cent less injuries so people who moan can finally stop it and enjoy? i understand there is game editor that you can buy and it prevents injuries or something like that, but why not let people play as they want? no sackings, no injuries, buy the best youngsters for no money at all... i imagine this place would become actual feedback place instead of continuous moaning room.

I don't imagine the modules allow for that. There's one setting/code that runs and it's based on realism. The same can be said for the ME, transfers, contracts and everything else.

It is first and foremost a simulation. Can't set up Training? Running players into the ground either in-match or training-wise? Using injury prone players? You will have injuries. As you say, mess about with the editor if you want an arcade mode.

Archived