Official Football Manager 2015 Feedback Thread 15.3.0

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those unable to delete tactics from your archive menu, I have the same problem, there is a workaround. Just exit the game and delete from the SI Tactics folder in Documents. When you reload the game they are gone.

Bit irritating because this was an issue early on and had been sorted.

May I ask what forward role do you play, how do you get your CM A into the box and what formation do you play? I had it bang on in the previous patch but as I say same tactic but the DF S doesn't drop deep as much now...
4-1-4-1/4-2-3-1 lopsided (whatever you want to call it) deep lying forward support or occasionally false nine. Don't use a CM-A as there is an AMC there (shadow striker role) structured system with roaming

when

I'm sorry that this is happening to you; it is heartbreaking! I went through a crash issue a few versions back that took forever to resolve and it was gutting. I know that the suggested fix has worked for some, so hopefully he will have some joy, and I feel confident that SI won't leave this unaddressed.

I hope you're right. I'm running a standard version of the game (no add-ins) on a fairly pokey laptop that was bought just for FM, so it's got no anti-virus or any other type of software to conflict with FM, and I've submitted Dxdiag and Belarc reports plus saved games.

If my only options are to either keep going through variations on that 'uninstall everything, delete files then reinstall everything' routine or wait for FM16 then I will be very disappointed.

Apologies if this has been mentioned before, but since the update I am unable to train players to a new position. Is this a known issue or are others experiencing it? Thanks.

You now have to go into 'Staff Responsibilities' and set individual player training so that you take control of that.

Apologies if this has been mentioned before, but since the update I am unable to train players to a new position. Is this a known issue or are others experiencing it? Thanks.

Being able to set position training even if you had a staff member in charge of individual training was a bug, which now has been corrected.

Alright, so I'll admit to not having read every single post to see if this issue has come up yet, but since the update I haven't been able to go back and forth using the 2 buttons on the side of my mouse, like in a web browser. It may seem like a very small issue, but not having to move the mouse to the back button etc. and just clicking this little button on the side of my mouse was something that made going through player pages and what not a lot easier and faster. I'm not sure why this feature doesn't seem to exist on my game anymore, but I just really want it back! Spending a lot of time on FM, something seemingly small as this saves a ton of time, so it'd be great if it could go back to the way it was.

It's annoying, but I've found that if I move the cursor over the menu bar on the left of the screen the back/forward buttons work again.

Player interaction has got worse since the patch - players kicking off wanting new contracts when they only signed one last year. Then the team becoming angry at the treatment of that player when i tell him he has plenty of time remaining. Players constantly expressing their dissappointment at not playing even though their squad status is rotation or lower. I am conceding shed loads of goals since the patch even though players and tactics not changed.

Has anyone else noticed the upsurge in player ratings for your DMC's or defensively minded CM's since the update? Just lost 3-1 to Burnley, where the team were awful, but somehow Rodwell got an 8.7 rating despite not being involved in our only goal. Noticed this on another couple of my saves too.

Has anyone else noticed the upsurge in player ratings for your DMC's or defensively minded CM's since the update? Just lost 3-1 to Burnley, where the team were awful, but somehow Rodwell got an 8.7 rating despite not being involved in our only goal. Noticed this on another couple of my saves too.

My CDM has been consistently one of my best for a few seasons now (all before the patch).

loving this now on 15.3, all my previous issues are sorted, i'm getting injuries but to what i consider a normal level, like 2 or 3 players out at a time (i guess that's sort of like real football)

i do think there is a problem though with player unhappiness due to not playing, at first i thought maybe it's a small issue, but now if i play a key player for 20 games but then decide to give him a 2 game rest for more important fixtures, after the 2nd game he complains, i try to explain he is an important first teamer but he accepts this, i then play him like i planned to all along and some players come back complaining why i backed down?

seems a bit of an issue to me, not game breaking but a niggly problem that might need looking at towards FM16

loving this now on 15.3, all my previous issues are sorted, i'm getting injuries but to what i consider a normal level, like 2 or 3 players out at a time (i guess that's sort of like real football)

Injuries haven't been touched throughout the entire game's lifecycle.

Injuries haven't been touched throughout the entire game's lifecycle.

Like most versions of the game from what I can tell.

A lot of people are going to get a bad injury run and assume that the game is just like that, then play for longer and find it's not such an issue for them, and as such assume it's "fixed".

I'm sure it gives the developers a good chuckle each version at this point.

i do think there is a problem though with player unhappiness due to not playing, at first i thought maybe it's a small issue, but now if i play a key player for 20 games but then decide to give him a 2 game rest for more important fixtures, after the 2nd game he complains

Have you ever heard of such a situation in football?

Have noticed an issue when setting managerial points pre game. If you remove points from an area (so they are banked) then return to the club select screen you lose the banked points when you then come back to the point distribution screen. (ie they dont reset to where they were but are also not banked)

I did this using an existing profile if that makes a difference

I thought I'd have a crack with a lower division foreign team and chose Novara in Italy's Lega Pro Girone A and just finished the league season as Champions. However, on date 16/5/2015 I had to play the Supercoppa di Lega di Prima Divisione against Pisa with every single one of my players ON HOLIDAY. On the plus side, I holidayed the match and a team of greyed out players won 1-0 which gave me the 'Squad Depth' achievement, but still ...

I've noticed this too. I use a BWM in the DMC area and all of a sudden that player is getting 7.5+ ratings regularly, regardless of the results

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP

after update team colour changed

I can not read texts bcs the same colour with background

its really hard to read text !

Example

after update

rg1oLV.jpg

before update

LpDWaJ.jpg

note : team is petrolul from Romania

I tried to change colours from editor but only shirt colours change.team background and text still same

continental qualifications info under league rules missing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! god damn this patch... SMH!!! :rolleyes:

How can you know where to finish in order to qualify for the champions league???

Specially with the dynamic league coefficients.

Your post is not exactly constructive feedback but its accepted here coz you are probably just another generic bot.

Something I noticed just now:

When I'm playing a game and I push Cmd + Tab (I'm on Mac) the game stops. When I return to the FM screen the game continues. When I'm playing friendlies I just let the game do his thing while I read this forum so it's pretty annoying. Any way around this?

Your post is not exactly constructive feedback but its accepted here coz you are probably just another generic bot.

No, it isn't accepted here. We miss things from time to time.

How can you know where to finish in order to qualify for the champions league???

Specially with the dynamic league coefficients.

What??????? info is missing right now! info was available pre patch. how can i know... dude wake up!!! it's well known before the season kicks off, which final league standings will allow you to take part in either CL or EL. and why is it not constructive... i just mentioned that an important info is missing... i don't have to write an essay about it.

What??????? info is missing right now! info was available pre patch. how can i know... dude wake up!!! it's well known before the season kicks off, which final league standings will allow you to take part in either CL or EL. and why is it not constructive... i just mentioned that an important info is missing... i don't have to write an essay about it.

It's the way you brought up the issue. Cool down with the overuse of punctuation and the language in your previous post. On this issue, you are correct, some leagues have this information missing in the league rules section. It is good to point these out, and it will be brought to SI as a display problem.

A few comments are being deleted for bringing nothing constructive to the table. A link below will remind people of the rules of the forum.

What we seek is constructive feedback. Statements like "I don't like the ME" or "Look, I've had 50 shots" don't really fall into the constructive bracket. Please elaborate on your reasoning. Any posts which prompt the swear filter to asterisk out words will automatically attract a 10 point infraction. It is quite simple to be constructive without resorting to base level vocabulary.

http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/37-House-Rules-amp-Forum-Guidelines

hi ,

well i would like to give my feedback after few dozens of games since the patch .

PRO's :

1- Games is smooth

2- Tactics are mostly respected and ME applies them til some deep details

3- better assessments of players ( although i had to reorganise my team again )

4- Save time is awesome now

5- Better transfer market ( i can sell or loan unwanted players on a easier way than before)

CON's :

1- INJURIIIIIIIIEEEEESSSSS ( and come on please i know you will say you didn't touch the injuries but it must be an explanation on why their number explosed just after the patch )

2- High scores , it's not real at all to have a series of games with 5 or 6 goals every game.

3- I fid also shots on goal have dramatically increases . i would understand if a big team has 30/40 shots per games but for a small team it's not that real .

I wanted to go back to the INJURIES issue , i think you didn't really tought it throughout the life cycle but you know that a lot of thing may influence the injuries and that where you should look .

actually i have good training facilities , good planning , good rotation , good physios and each week 4/5 players injured .

I even wanted to test something after a big injury to one to my key players . so i restarted the save just before his injury and guess what ? another player had the injury , and after a scond restart again another player had the injury which means it's like a code that makes it happens even though there no reason to .

Anyway , i still think this patch is not bad although it could have been better and hopefully the next game release will tackle all these issues on a better way .

Regards

A few comments are being deleted for bringing nothing constructive to the table. A link below will remind people of the rules of the forum.

What we seek is constructive feedback. Statements like "I don't like the ME" or "Look, I've had 50 shots" don't really fall into the constructive bracket. Please elaborate on your reasoning. Any posts which prompt the swear filter to asterisk out words will automatically attract a 10 point infraction. It is quite simple to be constructive without resorting to base level vocabulary.

http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/37-House-Rules-amp-Forum-Guidelines

Obviously , it hurts you the fact that people have realized that you did not do anything with this patch.

So you figured out you delete all post where people criticize the game.

This should be a forum where anyone can express their opinion about the game.

I do not understand this kind of censorship.

First of all, from what I've been able to play, I'm pretty much satisfied with the new ME tweaks. From tactical instructions to seeing them executed on the pitch, it seems a vast improvement compared to last year.

However, as a regular user, it's totally unacceptable that I have to uninstall, reinstall, clear cache, verify cache and update software before being able to play the game. Being unable to save games, tactic screen lag, regular crashes and this match animation bug where players move like statues with their arms out - it's totally unacceptable.

The amount of time wasted losing game data, adding bug reports and trying to work through fixes has left me totally frustrated to the point where I feel like I can no longer play FM15. I hope by the time FM16 comes around that lessons have been learned otherwise I fear my faith in the series will have been lost. For those that don't experience these problems or have found solutions, then I hope you find one of those saves that make all the hardwork worthwhile. The sort of save that you can't stop thinking about. Happy gaming everyone.

Obviously , it hurts you the fact that people have realized that you did not do anything with this patch.

So you figured out you delete all post where people criticize the game.

This should be a forum where anyone can express their opinion about the game.

I do not understand this kind of censorship.

Constructive criticism > rants. That's the gist of it.

Coherent and constructive posts help SI. Single line statements or foul language laden rants do not.

Constructive criticism > rants. That's the gist of it.

Coherent and constructive posts help SI. Single line statements or foul language laden rants do not.

Okay. But if someone says that he does not like ME , I do not see what's the problem?

Nobody writes that in bad faith.

hi ,

well i would like to give my feedback after few dozens of games since the patch .

PRO's :

1- Games is smooth

2- Tactics are mostly respected and ME applies them til some deep details

3- better assessments of players ( although i had to reorganise my team again )

4- Save time is awesome now

5- Better transfer market ( i can sell or loan unwanted players on a easier way than before)

CON's :

1- INJURIIIIIIIIEEEEESSSSS ( and come on please i know you will say you didn't touch the injuries but it must be an explanation on why their number explosed just after the patch )

2- High scores , it's not real at all to have a series of games with 5 or 6 goals every game.

3- I fid also shots on goal have dramatically increases . i would understand if a big team has 30/40 shots per games but for a small team it's not that real .

I wanted to go back to the INJURIES issue , i think you didn't really tought it throughout the life cycle but you know that a lot of thing may influence the injuries and that where you should look .

actually i have good training facilities , good planning , good rotation , good physios and each week 4/5 players injured .

I even wanted to test something after a big injury to one to my key players . so i restarted the save just before his injury and guess what ? another player had the injury , and after a scond restart again another player had the injury which means it's like a code that makes it happens even though there no reason to .

Anyway , i still think this patch is not bad although it could have been better and hopefully the next game release will tackle all these issues on a better way .

Regards

let me add this , i playes 5 games in the new season , im first of the league and i just got a message , SQUAD IS NOT HAPPY WITH THE CLUB SITUATION ???????????

Anyways

Archived