[FMC15] - The Spireites & The Gills! (Milton & Flood)

Maw74

KdtQEz.jpg

This is how the table stands with 10 games to go.

9bOiDv.png

Next Game is......

kqVA8I.png

Most recent meetings, all apart from highlighted result were as Stopsley Utd obviously.

lr73Bh.png

It's a shame the game only keeps a record of the last 100 meetings, can only look back to 2058.

Edited by Maw74

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't totally happy with the performance but it's a big win.

6iCe64.png

yEm6Ob.png

In the next game we needed a very late spot kick, Man Utd stumbled.

znk1Ly.png

Edited by Maw74

On 13/09/2023 at 00:49, Sizeman21 said:

I'd sign Woodmansey, he possesses strong attributes I look for. Hope he is within your budget!

I did :thup:

1py4xR.png

gd8jho.png

All club staff are English now

QagCDj.png

BJUqET.png

j8Tvsr.jpg_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

VtgJx8.png

QERa15.png

sHpVRL.png

A 33rd league title for my club.

A new contract offer for Milton.

Et7Cgw.png

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

YEtOrk.jpg

j8Tvsr.jpg_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

We beat Man City 4-1 (H) and 2-1 (A), 6-3 on aggregate, to set up a semi-final against Real Madrid.

DGXGxv.png

ep2fRX.png

Y4zr84.png

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

wWKOQa.png

jyStt8.png

YEtOrk.jpg

Edited by Maw74

aXdtDq.jpg

jjn3r2.png

8UJXIL.png

0S358I.png

dHuwoo.png

9VOa3l.png

BjSaO0.png

PpvJMI.png

n0KjNm.png

GEqawR.png

mh8yZ8.png

qXxgHB.png

YEtOrk.jpg

• Maw74 changed the title to [FMC15] - The Jolly Maws Boys' Outing! (Mawborough in Margate).

Champions League

RQZ47j.png

hHKLUW.png

uThOqk.png

Premier League

rFGIrp.jpg

aGZFXd.jpg

54b7Zd.png

shuQyK.png

eIayNi.png

Y7x7jx.png 

Full Match Reports 

YEtOrk.jpg

Edited by Maw74

r4WODJ.jpg

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

We lost the Community Shield!

8mKNRk.png

Man Utd level late on and then win 10-9 on penalties.

We bounce back by lifting the European Super Cup!

ynn5Up.png

My Record in this save...................

m90nps.jpg

U6sE6t.jpg

Two players in so far, both from Real Madrid.

tUpeoA.png

j5mzM6.png

uEiIYK.png

I managed to get the transfer budget up to £50m by adjusting wage budget, yes these players are ageing but I decided
to go for cheaper options as younger players we could afford were no better than what we have, so no point parting 
with too much, would rather have these players as we can afford the wages and they are good enough to come in when needed.

The best of our new youth players is..........

r8Oifh.png

xBdVVp.png

YEtOrk.jpg

Edited by Maw74

r4WODJ.jpg

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

An early win over Man Utd!

KhcxIC.png

fRDhNA.png

Moyano is now chairman!

q7NU7G.png

34ygeP.png

Vm8nnR.png

rlXT41.png

YEtOrk.jpg

Edited by Maw74

• Maw74 changed the title to [FMC15] - The Maws Boys' Outing! (Mawborough in Margate).

AX0Zxi.png

Dominic Flood (Just a 4O81QZ.png)

Considering this px1Mn2.png when he first came in as a youth player.

To have the career he had with us was special.

5yICMj.png

zhg6yy.png

w1LBKF.png

O7RCcw.png

gMcN0z.png

Edited by Maw74

jTMlLH.jpg

E48IL7.png

Awards for our players, well Rodriguez anyway.

RBmApb.png

mvEUDD.png

uDsVhH.png

ia3Ouj.png

d7auiy.png

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

9ZLErH.png

r4WODJ.jpg

GBxnSZ.jpg

c7AtN9.png

WLPZkh.png

sGyHsv.png

A right battle for the title.

BphmsX.jpg

P0AGJS.png

y2Y9ii.png

8dvvWj.png

We couldn't make the man advantage count, Scholz gave away 2 penalties. :(

Can we turn it around in next match?

U6sE6t.jpg

CWd0Kv.png

TdVDsW.png

YEtOrk.jpg

15 hours ago, jrobertgordon13 said:

Where was Boreham Wood at the start of the game? Certainly not in the Prem!

They started in Conference South, they have just got a tycoon but he's withdrawn funding lol

UmUQR9.png

fsOGE5.png

pbTiRi.png

Z1TzLQ.png

kEKK34.png

ECVzv1.png

r4WODJ.jpg

>>> CLICK HERE FOR FULL MATCH OVERVIEWS <<<

BphmsX.jpg

79Kbvf.png

ItOu2J.png

Best XI's

10QQRX.png

GauxrG.png

zC8BH3.png

45BGOP.png

ZNDvTD.png

YEtOrk.jpg

3urO5s.jpg

Joe Milton (Stats) MOtrb1.jpg

EqGcoN.png

My Full Save (Stats)

JO1Pwe.jpg

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OFKc4A.png

GeV3TH.png

Money is very tight only just over £1m in transfer budget, can use wage to boost it to about £4m, so not much to help boost squad,

Edited by Maw74

BcJswC.png

Gbcg79.png

So I had the option to give the role to my assistant or HOYD, I decided to take it on myself and now have full control of reserve line-ups.

Only issue with this is, I can't change control at any time now.

• 2 months later...

3urO5s.jpg

Game Status  myDjcs.png

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

vE8ipt.png

UUiH9b.jpg

GBxnSZ.jpg

tdKJsY.png

vFLeF2.png

Hs1LtS.png

We have some ground to make up on Man Utd.

Arsenal in relegation battle? :lol:

Next up is the 2nd leg v Man Utd.

Edited by Maw74