FMC15 Save Updates Thread

I'm getting that too BTB, I had like 90% of transfers revenue then all of sudden went down to 60% and I asked them to increase but said no :(

Some decent signings :) Also outgoing as well.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

iqeZHb4.png

Signing this kid for 375K from our feeder club. Any thoughts?

Thinking about converting him into DC?

EDIT: Might stick him with DM, think he will be Schaars future replacement.

I8qonVb.png

HOLY ****! :eek: I did negotiate next sale to 50% so waiting to hear back from them.

Didn't expect anyone to go for Depay :(

EDIT: They agreed to it, gutted to lose Depay but crazy crazy amount of money for him.

Interesting news in Norway. Club is up for sale, would love a tycoon, but that'll never happen, I just hope I get someone more willing to commit to requests and upgrades.

Also, we've gained Norway a second CL slot, and third Europa IIRC.

Interesting news in Norway. Club is up for sale, would love a tycoon, but that'll never happen, I just hope I get someone more willing to commit to requests and upgrades.

Also, we've gained Norway a second CL slot, and third Europa IIRC.

Hope you get decent transfers budget, whoever takes over.

I am still in shock over PSG offer for Depay, especially he got 27M release clause.

Hope you get decent transfers budget, whoever takes over.

I am still in shock over PSG offer for Depay, especially he got 27M release clause.

The guaranteed cash is more than that, never mind all those addons! Crazy they are, crazy!

so far so good.

1.jpg

finished 2nd in europa league group with Arsenal, Karpaty and Cluj and that's only cause i conceded a 95th minute goal against Karpaty at home and that was their only shot on the goal in the whole game.

got tottenham in 1st round.

As for the players, Sobiech is the leading scorer with 11 goals, Karaman has 10 and Vilhena has 9. Lots of injuries and fitness problems due to my squad being "small". Can't sign anyone in January cause I only have like 2m to spend, had Lukas Podolski brought in at the start of the new season but he broke his leg in the first friendly game and was out for 9 monts so I just shipped him back to Arsenal.

Also rejected offers from Udinese and Fiorentina (they are 18th in Italian league and had a TB of 20m but I don't want to quit with Hannover just yet).

He has now left :( But is on 145K p/w at PSG! :eek:

lKGke7V.png

Here is his replacement :cool: Join the dark side, Viktor!

Will be looking for defender now, decided not to renew Isimat-Mirin loan for another season. But renewed Rekik loan as well, his contract with Man City runs out end of the season so hopefully we can snap him up.

Just finished 2016-17, after a few years of complete and utter dross - narrowly avoiding relegation one year - I decided to buck my usual trend and buy experienced match ready players for the first team. In came transfer listed Sami Khedira (still at Madrid) for £4.6m, Ander Herrera for £6m, Manolo Gabbiadini £6m, not transfer listed and Eder Balanta (transfer listed at Madrid) £6m. They were game changers all, perhaps maybe Khedira who spent a lot of time either injured of suspended. These were ably backed up by youngsters - Kemen, Aarons, Perez and a range of regens etc.

To cut a long story short, we finished 5th (10 points off 4th) but beat Liverpool in the League cup final. I have decided to channel my inner Mike Ashley and some players have gone (ruthlessly) Gabbiadini went to Liverpool (or Arsenal, I simply cannot remember) for a fee rising to £45m, Perez went to Man U (I know, I know) for a fee rising to £65m (I simply couldn't refuse). I was a click away from Balanta signing for Juve for £50m (but noted my dearth of CB) and Aarons was too prized to let go. Also out went Villhena for £12.5 (surplus to requirements) and some wage space freed up too.

I had already strengthened in January, singing Gil Romero for £5m and possibly the best regen I have signed for £28m (already classed as World Class at 19) and he will go on to succeed Janmaat. In the summer I brought in some cut priced potential stars for cover and to replace. In came Benzia for £7m to go straight in to the team and as cover for Balanta I signed Ismat-Mirin for £4m and Jerson Murillo for £6. I am optimistic about qualifying for Euro Cup this season and perhaps even repeating successes in cups.

GK: Krul

RB: Janmaat

CB: Balanta

LB: Digne

CDM: Khedira

CDM: Kemen/Gil Romero

CM: Herrera

RW: Aarons

LW: Montenegro

F9: Benzia

CF: Regen (Can't remember his name)

Subs: Gillead, Regen Keeper, Ismat-Mirin, Murillo, Gil-Romero/Kemen, Serra (regen CM), Koffi (regen RB).

Hmm, had a young prospect break his leg. Damn shame, the Italian was progressing slowly, but was finally showing that he could kick on. Worried that with his previous lack of progress that this could seriously effect his career path.

EDIT: Have a young Polish targetman too, with a torn hamstring, but while I was developing his speed, he was slow anyway, and looks to have had no significant impact.

Just got my initial budgets,

budgets_zpss6vkhrne.png

Massive, massive money for Norway! I think my first budget was like 500k transfer and 42k wages per week. I love finally not being a soft touch and having to sell all my best players at any time, even outside windows and replace them for free.

Have made a lot of progress with picking up rejects from the European big leagues and rekindling their careers. Latest was Lloyd Isgrove(a Southampting graduate), never played, released. I picked him up, developed him, sold him for 3.5m and now he's an important player for Reading, in the Premier League. Replaced with Leroy Fer, on a free, who was released by QPR, hope I can get him to also kick on.

Have enough prospects that I can now go on and be a bit of a force, if this is spent wisely.

CL group is harsh again, but shown a shining light in the recurrence of Olymipiakos, all I have to do is a repeat performance of bettering them, and I'll have Europa football again.

178e3f13cebbf0d3955146d575a596fc.png

Another tough group, should be able to beat them again.

Just got my initial budgets,

budgets_zpss6vkhrne.png

Massive, massive money for Norway! I think my first budget was like 500k transfer and 42k wages per week. I love finally not being a soft touch and having to sell all my best players at any time, even outside windows and replace them for free.

Have made a lot of progress with picking up rejects from the European big leagues and rekindling their careers. Latest was Lloyd Isgrove(a Southampting graduate), never played, released. I picked him up, developed him, sold him for 3.5m and now he's an important player for Reading, in the Premier League. Replaced with Leroy Fer, on a free, who was released by QPR, hope I can get him to also kick on.

Have enough prospects that I can now go on and be a bit of a force, if this is spent wisely.

Massive transfer budget :eek: Have you got any decent youngsters through?

Another tough group, should be able to beat them again.

Beat them away 0-1 with a 91 minute poach, looking good for Europa.

Massive transfer budget :eek: Have you got any decent youngsters through?

Through Stabaek's academy/intakes? None yet, but I have a pair of CB's(one English, from my first inatke) that could step up. I've hovered up all the best youngsters I can though! My 19 year old Costa Rican CB looks to have world class potential, beating off Bacra etc with a stick. My starting striker was a free 16 year old regen who was first choice from signing on, and 2nd choice is an 18 year old Finnish striker. Six of my first team squad are under 20, and all but three 24 or younger.

QvlGsbJ.png

HzK3nJh.png

Battered other teams, Fischer has a goal disallowed against Locanro. But we still not taking our chances :( Was tough match against Everton but we came out on top :cool:

27n3fq2.png

Happy with players I have brought in but Fierro got injured next day on international and out for 3 months :(

UZFM3Y3.png

Bloody lucky. Traore was epic for us but missed the critical penalty and they scored the winner :( 5-4 on pen. Their first goal was lucky as **** which Schaars some reason flicked one of their player pass to him which he scored. Meh, delighted with Fischer getting an brace :cool:

Hmmm, just had a look at Barca's page..... 16tth in the league, 5 points clear of relegation and 16 points behind the Madrid pair.

A vindictive part of me wants to mark all their gamedays down and force a "situation"..... It would be incredibly fun to see what happens with them really in a relegation battle, or even more so, relegated!

They're a cracking looking pair!

Definitely :D

The board disappointed with current situation regarding us signing Fischer :( Fans are not happy we signed him from local rival. I hope he can win them over :D

Hahahahaha! Nope, I'm with Stabaek for as long as I keep this save going.

Barcelona would be far too easy for you anyway.:)

The board disappointed with current situation regarding us signing Fischer :( Fans are not happy we signed him from local rival. I hope he can win them over :D

They let you sign him.;) anyway I'm sure he will win them over soon enough.

Made it to the final day of the CL group, all I needed was to win at Olimipakos, and Barca to loose to Schalke and I'd pip them to the knockouts. No such luck, they put 3 past the Germans, and I drop to the Europa.

New board came in, through elections. Apologies RTH, but the first thing they done was announce they were building a new stadium, the Andre Flem Arena.....

It'll have a capacity of 18,127. Not sure what this'll do to my finances, I think it's added quite a chunk of debt.

Made it to the final day of the CL group, all I needed was to win at Olimipakos, and Barca to loose to Schalke and I'd pip them to the knockouts. No such luck, they put 3 past the Germans, and I drop to the Europa.

New board came in, through elections. Apologies RTH, but the first thing they done was announce they were building a new stadium, the Andre Flem Arena.....

It'll have a capacity of 18,127. Not sure what this'll do to my finances, I think it's added quite a chunk of debt.

Andre Flem?? :confused:

Surprised to see you getting new stadium way before RTH! :D

I don't know, it's a tad annoying though. Liverpool have been relegated back down to the Championship for the second time, and they have a bigger ground than me. They have approached me a couple of times over the course of the save, but I'm now not regarded as realistic for them. However, it's quite an interesting option to head down a division any maybe create an all-English side or something like that.

Andre Flem?? :confused:

Surprised to see you getting new stadium way before RTH! :D

Apparently this bloke, seems to have had quite the career with them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andr%C3%A9_Flem

Maybe that's why they refusing it? :confused: with 98% attendance..

I know Herringbone Colosseum would attract that last 2%, I've heard they've plans for blackjack, and hookers!

Archived