How I can gt upgrade my strikers skills in aerial duels?

I'm trying to change the type of training in Football Manager Handheld 2015,but none of them works.Physical,technical and attacking training does not bring results.After a large part of the matches writes "Strikers didn't strong in aerial duels".I prefer 4-4-2 attacking style formation.

In the Handheld you have limited training options I am afraid, compared to the main game. Perhaps you are playing a style which is forcing your players to contest too many aerial duels. What tactics are you using? As far as training goes, a physical focus is the best for trying to improve jumping and strength. As for heading itself - a technical focus affects the quality of the header, but not the jump itself.

Thanks for the answer.I use a 4-4-2 tactic with 2 wingers and 2 centre strikers.I think the problem is more concerned with the game head,than jumping.But recently I changed my training also for central midfielders to "attacking training"(earlier in this mode I trained my wingers and strikers),and suddenly after the matches have written:"Strikers dominate in aerial duels",but in relation to the number of shots head tag was little more,If at all.When I looked into the my strikers profiles,they didn't raise they skills in this game aspect.

Archived