Have you ever seen Martin Galvan become world class?

crazytrain57

Iv had a few games iv played until Galvans well into his 20s and he never seems to fulfill his potential, sometimes nowhere near his potential. I was wondering if anybody else has had him fulfill his potential and become world class. On my save game just now his stats look quite promising for 17 (more than the other games) so im wondering whether me buying him now or let him improve at cruz azul would be a better option. Any thoughts on how to make him fulfill his -10 Potential?

Get a good Feeder team, then make a new user and take control of that team, send your loans there and play both teams.

I don't consider it cheating at all, as my feeder team saves money from loans and get to use most players for 2-3 years.

That's a good idea, then you could just go on vacation with that user couldn't you? Then they would play your players and you wouldn't have to do anything.

That's a good idea, then you could just go on vacation with that user couldn't you? Then they would play your players and you wouldn't have to do anything.

Normally I try to ask for a feeder club in Belgium or France lower league,or sometimes I get a great one, a swiss team in the top league, with 2 or 3 loans that team can really dominate. I set the team up with the same tactics and training SH. all through I wont have as good coaches, they benefit with increased playing time.

Or you can pick what team you are gonna play, load the editor up and pick a feeder team, when I do that, it is so have another team at the start that I want, a great feeder team ( one that I sometimes get when I ask for one,) is 1860 Munichen (sp). A great team to send loans too and also control. I try to avoid getting feeder teams from Spain (3 fgn rule) UK teams ( work permit) and Italy, 1 FGN a year.

Archived