Loads of CCC, barely scoring any.

Anyone else seem to be having a problem converting clear cut chances? It doesn't happen every game, but quite often I can have anywhere from 6 to 10 clear cut chances in a game, but maybe convert one or two. I've got world class strikers up front, all three managed 20+ a season but could easily have had double that if they were converting more than a quarter of all CCCs.

Anyone else seem to be having a problem converting clear cut chances? It doesn't happen every game, but quite often I can have anywhere from 6 to 10 clear cut chances in a game, but maybe convert one or two. I've got world class strikers up front, all three managed 20+ a season but could easily have had double that if they were converting more than a quarter of all CCCs.

Yes as Jambo said, more details are needed. Without seeing more I would simply say this: don't get caught up in the CCC hamster wheel. The way FM decides what is and what is not a CCC is a little odd. Many things labelled CCC are really not if you watch them back. It has more to do with the location of the chance, it seems, than the quality of it. If you focus on this stat, you might be led to some wrong conclusions about your tactics or players. So, for start, after reading the "asking for Help" sticky, as part of your thread, give us some sense of what kind of chances are getting blown.

Archived