Official Football Manager 2015 Feedback Thread 15.2.1

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators
Okay!, that's the skins problem sorted, can we get down to the important stuff now please :D

Just in case anybody is unsure, once a skin has been updated on the workshop it will automatically update on your computer as well when you reboot the game.

RE Skins: The Skins will be required to be updated in 15.2. I've posted a thread for the artists in the Skinning Hideout here:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/413341-Important-Skins-in-FM15.2

I tried the changes suggested there (changed the name of the config file, checked that the required string was in the file). Now it finds the skin, however it won't load it. When I confirm it tries to load, them falls back to the default skin. What am I doing wrong?

I tried the changes suggested there (changed the name of the config file, checked that the required string was in the file). Now it finds the skin, however it won't load it. When I confirm it tries to load, them falls back to the default skin. What am I doing wrong?

Same here.

Do players in the AM strata now actually track back?? Or at least take up a relatively deeper position when baring in mind the teams shape?

This was the one game breaking problem for me. As I constantly was at my wits end as to why my Trequartista/SS/EG/AP(A) was the player most highest up the pitch. It drove me crackers.

Do players in the AM strata now actually track back?? Or at least take up a relatively deeper position when baring in mind the teams shape?

This was the one game breaking problem for me. As I constantly was at my wits end as to why my Trequartista/SS/EG/AP(A) was the player most highest up the pitch. It drove me crackers.

Play and find out?

• Administrators
Does it work for you? When I change from FMC default to FMC dark, it just loads FM Dark, with tactical familiarity and all!

Quit the game and reboot, the skin for FMC has been updated.

There have been changes to this specific area.

• Administrators

Whenever you change anything with skins you should always clear the skin caches.

Can you clear caches in appdata/local/roaming/football manager 2015/

delete the caches folder

• Administrators
The new patch is a beauty guys! Two minutes in, after reloading my custom skin (in which only the main font is changed!) this happens when scrolling through the squad list. A+

6ZRqQ7v.jpg

Did you delete your cache prior to launching the game?

The new patch is a beauty guys! Two minutes in, after reloading my custom skin (in which only the main font is changed!) this happens when scrolling through the squad list. A+

Sorry to hear you've had an issue. Please raise the issue in the appropriate section and somebody will take a look for you when they can, if Neil's solution doesn't work:

http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/443-Football-Manager-2015-Crashes-Technical-Game-Launch-and-Workshop-Issues

Whenever you change anything with skins you should always clear the skin caches.

delete the caches folder

Did not work for me. Tried using all the skins after deleting the skin caches but nothing.

Still the same.

delete the caches folder

I tried all that, didn't help, but somehow finally got it to load. Changed these two strings:

<string id="skin_name" value="Slymlyne">string id="skin_name" value="Slymlyne" /

<string id="skin_name" value="Slymlyne"><string id="required_version" value="15.0.2"><string id="required_version" value="15.0.2">

string id="required_version" value="15.0.2" /

I think it's the bottom one that did it. It doesn't display the skin name in the preferences though, just appears as a blank option. Like this

k1lRBKK.jpg</string></string></string></string>

I tried all that, didn't help, but somehow finally got it to load. Changed these two strings:

<string id="skin_name" value="Slymlyne">string id="skin_name" value="Slymlyne" /

<string id="skin_name" value="Slymlyne"><string id="required_version" value="15.0.2"><string id="required_version" value="15.0.2">

I think it's the bottom one that did it. It doesn't display the skin name in the preferences though, just appears as a blank option. Like this

I think you didn't properly add the skin_name tag in the xml

Changing just the "required_version" value did nothing for me.

Changing the "skin_name" value did though.

Finally made it work.

Cheers Äktsjon Männ :thup:

It reads as the one in the quote with <> around it. What is wrong with it then?

I don't know but for me with scorpio it works perfectly and i just changed the name of the xml file and add inside <string id="skin_name" value="Scorpio" />. It was not needed for me to change required_version value...

Changing just the "required_version" value did nothing for me.

Changing the "skin_name" value did though.

Finally made it work.

Cheers Äktsjon Männ :thup:

Yeah, the id was previously "name", needed to be changed to "skin_name". Incidentally if I leave it to just "name" it'll display the skin name name in the preferences (instead of blank) but won't load.

Edit. Ha, I'm an idiot. It wants both strings ("name" and "skin_name"). Works now.

Yeah, the id was previously "name", needed to be changed to "skin_name". Incidentally if I leave it to just "name" it'll display the skin name name in the preferences (instead of blank) but won't load.

Yeah, i did notice after a while :D

So it's either a bunch of skins with names, that won't load or nameless skins that will load.

Waiting for the proper fix by whoever comes up with it.

Ok i understand now : you need both skin_name and name if you want to display a name in preferences screen

Can some one help me ? when i need to do

http://s30.postimg.org/ad93kivht/123.jpg

Just make sure you have both

<string id="name" value="FM 2015 Flut Skin"></string>string id="name" value="Scorpio" /

and

<string id="skin_name" value="FM 2015 Flut Skin"></string>string id="skin_name" value="Scorpio" /

in order to make it show up when selecting skins AND being able to load the skin.

Have a look here

Not able to play at the moment but can anyone say if the contract offers to some players has been fixed?

It was a problem that the agent would not discuss a contract no matter what, even if you warned the player and then the player would say he will sign a new contract the agent would still say the player was not interested.

As said not all changes are included in the changelist - try the game and if you think there's an issue still with a certain area of the game please raise it on our bugs forum. Thanks.

This is vital though. I have rotation players, who have played more than half the seasons games moaning about playing time every third week.

Archived