Youth League ID

wkdsoul

Apologies as this is probably most definately in the wrong place but...

I've created some youth leagues but using the 'mirror divisions' option in the database, (all generated all work fine).

the issue i have is finding out the ID for skinning so i can change the logo for them? It doesnt/wont appear in the titlebar, and as no comp really exists in the database for it, i cant locate it via the editor either (or FMRTE for that matter).

Is there a work around that can be used?

Yeah that will not be easy if possible. Tried it in the last FM but to no avail.

no disrespect but you may spend your time better elsewhere in the game as the reserves do not count into a player's career stats.

Having said that, continental and international youth competitions do have unique IDs, just not the national ones.

You can use the name instead of UID in the config file, for example

<record from="u18league" to="graphics/pictures/comp/english under 18s group 1/logo"/>

The bit in red is where you would normally quote the UID.

This certainly works for the English reserves and U18s which are competitions that are "created" when you start a game and have no visible UID (in fact it works for ANY competition even if you can see the UID). Can't say for definite it will work for user created competitions but don't see why it wouldn't. Just remember to put everything in lower case.

Hope this helps.

You can use the name instead of UID in the config file, for example

<record from="u18league" to="graphics/pictures/comp/english under 18s group 1/logo"/>

The bit in red is where you would normally quote the UID.

This certainly works for the English reserves and U18s which are competitions that are "created" when you start a game and have no visible UID (in fact it works for ANY competition even if you can see the UID). Can't say for definite it will work for user created competitions but don't see why it wouldn't. Just remember to put everything in lower case.

Hope this helps.

cant' get it to work for some reason, but thanks for trying..

EDIT: just as type that it WORKS!!!! WOO HOO!!

i56iol.jpg

Archived