Women FMers

I have just asked my fiance for some quotes about the game and this forum. She said her favourite quote for the game is, "its not real, get over it!" and that this forum, "is for losers".

Any advice on how to revenge this will be appreciated.

My other half plays occasionally... It's not really a game she ever gets sucked into completely, but at the same time she'll have the odd week where she plays a season or two...

Then again she's like that with football in general. Used to love it, slowly drifted away, and now watches it half of the time, can't be bothered the other half.

I have a 48in samsung tv which has pip on it,so i let her have the pip on in the corner ( a very small screen which you can place in the corner of the tv screen ).So we both can sit on the seatee doing our thing me FM her corrnation street albiet small screen, she seem's quite content with that and tbh i dont know she's even there most of the time, and when the soap's she goes on the bingo site's..

Why would you want FM on the TV? I'd rather have it on a decent 17/19 inch monitor any day. In fact, i even keep it in windowed mode...

Then again, i suppose why would she want coronation street on a 48 inch screen either, so it's all good.

Archived