Am I the only one?

After some update ( dunno anymore which one ) I have started to pull my hair off the head .... Almost every 2nd match ( sometimes even 5 in a row or more ) I am losing despite my team dominance ...

So I have decided to take a screenshot and present to you with what I am dealing here ... This was just my last season. Also I have took screenshot of mine 2 strikers - they are world class considering strength of the league ...

And also - for all which are viewing matches in just commentary .... "There is only one outcome from this" appears to be true in bizarre way - MISSING THE SHOT but for AI it is a goal every time ...

Enjoy in these 14 images: http://www.docdroid.net/m220/binder1.pdf.html

Sorry but I have had 1 match this season from 10 games so far where I did dominate a game and somehow managed to lose 2-1 but it is just something I have to take on the chin.

Also almost all of your screenshots show pretty much an even game, there are maybe 2 games where you were dominant and the rest were just pretty even.

Just dust yourself down and go again! :)

I can only recall one game where I've truly, truly dominated and lost. I was against Stoke (who are now in the Championship) in either the F.A or League cup (I cannot remember which) and we drew 0-0 at my ground.

In the second leg, I had 41 or 42 shots, 21 on target and around 68% possession. I went out on penalties and was at a loss for words. That game is profligacy epitomised.

Of course, I've had plenty of games being the better team, but none to the extent were I get over 40 shots and 20 on target.

This kind of thing happens in real life. Look at the Chapions League final that Chelsea beat Bayern in. If you want total dominance and ridiculous scorelines go play FIFA! Football Manager has always been a frustrating game!

@OP. It seems your tactic is good at dominating possession. But the chances you create are not good (even though you have at least as many CCCs as your opponent). If you compare yours and your opponents ratio 'On Target'/'Shots' you're not doing very well. So either your strikers (forwards) suck or your tactics on the last third of the pitch needs to be changed.

Archived