[FM15] Skin released Aurum

m@rk

latest pics and download link in post #19

I thought i'd spend some time playing around with this, mainly for myself but would happily share if anyone did want to download it.

still a few issues to iron out which i'm still working on but thought i'd post a couple of screenshots to get any opinions - good or bad!

Tactics_AnalysisMatch_zpsf1ff5665.png

Home_Home_zps98b04f83.png

Board_Confidence_zps776a8707.png

the background is the grey colour you can see in #3, its the boxes and buttons that are pure black.

i could (i think) add some transparency to them so they are not as dark,

as i said its the first time i have tried to alter anything for myself but i can see why it may not suit other people, will have a look and see what I can do!

Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated!

thanks - i do like the sidebar so i've kept that

i have changed the whole colour scheme as it was exceptionally dark, i'll post some screenshots later when i finish work.

i spent a lot of time figuring out how to change the main menu to keep it in line with the new colours and making all of the buttons the same as for some reason they were not all boxes.....if I could just find out how to change the font colour i'd be happy!

I think i now appreciate how much work people put into making skins for the community as it is well difficult!

I hope this helps you with the font colour.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/404718-Football-Manager-2015-Base-Skins

Scroll down and there will be some guidings about it. I don't know if it helps as I don't know the stepts in creating a skin.

All comunity work is apreciated as people take their time to make cool stuff for us.

Wish you all the best and good luck.

thanks - i do like the sidebar so i've kept that

i have changed the whole colour scheme as it was exceptionally dark, i'll post some screenshots later when i finish work.

i spent a lot of time figuring out how to change the main menu to keep it in line with the new colours and making all of the buttons the same as for some reason they were not all boxes.....if I could just find out how to change the font colour i'd be happy!

I think i now appreciate how much work people put into making skins for the community as it is well difficult!

It might be worth doin what i did, opening an old FM14 skins or a few 15 skins and jsut seeing what files are there, most of the fm14 skins contain complete xml packs for lots of screen work.. the fonts folder usually contains a few xmls for various headers and pages so you can, probably by now glance through the code and see where the change/info you need is.

Fonts/Sizes/Colours and then into panel transparencies/edging and moving panels where first steps i made..

thanks for the feedback....i wasn't aiming for BBC sport but now cant stop seeing it!

does anyone know what font colour controls the text circled below?

Tactics_OppositionInstructions_zps82ba7d00.png

its driving me bonkers!

Locate the /panels/tactics opposition instructions panel.xml file, then add a colour tag (i put "grey4") at line 20:

<widget class="view_menu_label_match" id="TitL" embed_in_frame="true" [b]colour="grey4"[/b]>

ahh, wonderful. many thanks for this.

I think I've nearly done as much as I can so will release this soon for others to look and use if you like it.

I just downloaded it. Will use it shortly. Thank you for creating this.
No problem, hope you like it!Let me know if you spot anything that needs work, I have a small list which I'll work through this week but anything you can add would be good

I like it. I am a fan of the color schemes.

I notice some strangeness with my custom panels. Colors get messed up but then I switch screens go back and its normal again. Could just be me.

Excellent work I like it a lot.

ive not noticed anything with colour changes but will keep an eye out....thanks for the comments.

i dont know whether its my resolution (on a laptop) but the added time under the match time is cut of by the border - hunting it down to change!

Skin looks pretty good even if I'm not a fan of golden color.

Suggestion: Change the attribute colors to match the skin theme - yellow, orange, red are colors that work with it.

i've now changed the attribute colours as suggested - thanks.

in the middle of making some other changes which should be done by the end of the weekend so will post updates and updated download link when done.

i'll keep checking back here in case anyone has any further comments

i didn't try and colour separately, all of the dividers (i think) are coloured gold by the RGB values in the settings file

i have toyed with the idea - and not a clue if it would work - of adding an image of a certain colour (not red) and setting the path, i.e picture" file="dividers/standard/horizontal/line" to the new image (f that makes sense) but not sure if the settings file RGB values would overwrite it.

i didn't try and colour separately, all of the dividers (i think) are coloured gold by the RGB values in the settings file

i have toyed with the idea - and not a clue if it would work - of adding an image of a certain colour (not red) and setting the path, i.e picture" file="dividers/standard/horizontal/line" to the new image (f that makes sense) but not sure if the settings file RGB values would overwrite it.

couldnt sort it... :(

15fsozc.jpg

You can recolour the dividers, though it will recolour every horizontal divider in the game (it doesn't seem possible to assign them to a different graphic, even though there is a line in the xml file it seems like the rest of the sidebar graphics some of the code in the xml files just isn't used - though it may work if you exit and restart the game as it seems some of sidebar content is only refreshed when starting the game), you also cannot have a different slider for each item in the sidebar (you might be able to hack one together by making it part of the icon graphic if the icons can be sliced up by the game so the divider would stretch with the sidebar).

There are two methods:

1. Recolour the 'divider' colour in the settings file as that is the colour the divider is assigned to

2. Edit the xml file associated with the divider graphic this is the xml file located in this location:

\skins\fm-widgets\graphics\dividers\standard\horizontal\

In the file edit this line:

<colour id="red_replacement" name="divider"/>

Either assign it to another colour, or delete the line to stop the graphic being recoloured by the game.

No idea it looks like it should be the sections\fixture sections.xml file however that only seems to work on the pre-match screens even though it has entries that should correspond to the match screens, though those items should be automatically resized by the game so I'm not sure why they are cut off for you.

EDIT: Yep this file does control that screen it just doesn't work correctly, sometimes it will resize the option sometimes it won't, not that that helps you...

updated link to skin. will work with 15.2

a lot of changes from initial upload, some text colouring to fit in with overall gold theme.

still need to update some logos for the sidebar, mainly those for international managers and unemployed (like myself after a shocking first season!)

for anyone using or wishing to have a look..

https://www.mediafire.com/?j6op8ip5a47rbj7

just noticed another added colour type......

add this to the settings file

<!-- Match Header -->

<colour name="match_header_background" red="50" green="50" blue="50"/> <!-- Match header background - red_replacement -->

<colour name="match_header_border" red="217" green="177" blue="40"/> <!-- Match header borders - blue_replacement -->

<colour name="match_header_shadow" red="217" green="177" blue="40"/> <!-- Match header shadow - green_replacement -->

• 3 weeks later...

have made some minor changes to skin

...sidebar colour scheme reversed

...continue button altered to fit overall theme

...aligned some buttons so that the outlines look correct

...removed dividers from title bar to make cleaner look

screen shot>

fixtures_zpsdeac9b2a.jpg

as well as changes in above post I have amended the manager panel to show place of birth and coaching qualifications

managerhome_zps9fe6e2c4.jpg

and fixed something that was bothering me for a while - i couldn't see which of the bonus options had been selected = now i can!

bonuses_zpsb26d1580.jpg

download link for this version

http://www.mediafire.com/download/pqnq3bougllj1as/Aurum4.7z

Archived