I swear my game is bugged.

Right guys. This is going to come across as a rant and it is a little bit lol.

I have been playing football manager games since 07. I have never been that good a manager. I have however had some a few good saves where I have done really well. So I understand I am not great at the game but I am not clueless. I know a bit about tactics and have read plenty of guides in the past.

So this is my problem. The last three saves I have had (Malmo (beta), Peterborough and Norwich) I concede a stupid amount of corners and near post headers from crosses. I have tried everything you can imagine for the corners. I have tried two players on near post, def positioning training, new defense coaches, set piece creator and yet I still concede at least 1-2 near post headers from corners every single game. It is ruining the game for me as it seems to be the only time I concede a goal.

Now is there something I can do about this or is my game actually just somehow bugged?! Two of my friends are currently playing with Norwich and they do not have this problem. Even when we all have the same set piece instructions as no one has touched them.

Archived