No existing injuries

I just bought the full version of FM15 yesterday and started up a new career today with FMC. I only just noticed after some time setting up my team that there are no existing injuries on any of my players. The existing injuries to my squad (Man Utd) were there when I recently play the demo. I started a new career on FMC mode to see if this was just isolated to one save game, but it happened again on the new save game. I don't know if this is some new feature of FMC or a bug of some sort. I looked around at other EPL teams and no teams have injured players at all.

I also noticed this just now. Started with Fiorentina in FMC after trying out FM and getting bored and Rossi is not injured at start instead of 7 months. I'm quite delighted but for realism sake he should be injured.

Concerned about no injuries is a first, I grant that :p

I'm glad someone else has noticed it, thanks for replying tyro. This issue wasn't in the demo I tried the other day with an FMC save also with Man Utd. All the existing injuries were there at the start, to Shaw, Carrick, Rafael etc. I completely uninstalled the game from my mac and steam, and re-installed to find the same issue when starting a new FMC career save.

I also noticed this just now. Started with Fiorentina in FMC after trying out FM and getting bored and Rossi is not injured at start instead of 7 months. I'm quite delighted but for realism sake he should be injured.

Just loaded up a Fiorentina save and he's out for 6-8 months. Strange.

I just noticed something while trying new things with new saves. My original set up was:

Leagues loaded: English (top 4 leagues), Spain (top two), Germany, France, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Brazil, Argentina (just top leagues). Database was Large, for total of 49K database size. Game speed was rated at 3 stars.

When I tried something different, I reduced the database to:

Leagues loaded: English (Top 4), Spain (top two) and Italy, Germany, France, Netherlands (just the top leagues). I removed Portugal, Brazil & Argentina from leagues loaded. Database was Large, for total of 35K size. Game speed was rated at 4 stars.

When this save loaded up, all the injuries were there.

This is a nice thread :)

I wonder, did you choose a different start date?

Start date was Italy (July I think). 69k players, medium database, Italy, England, France, Germany, Spain, Netherlands, Brazil, Argentina, Slovenia, Serbia, Croatia, Greece, Portugal, Austria, Switzerland, Czech, Belgium loaded.

I eventually used a db with England (4 leagues), Spain (top two), then Italy, Germany, France, Netherlands, Brazil & Argentina (just top leagues) with large db at size of 45K worked to have existing injuries in place. It must be something with my macbook that means I have to stay under 50K or so or else problems start with new saves.

I think Portugal is the problem. My first thought was too many players so I started with England and added leagues one by one in the order France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, and Spain. I used a large database and chose ManUtd since they have several injuries. It seemed once I went from 33K to 38K injuries disappeared. Then I though why not leave Portugal out in case it was country and not number of players. Without Portugal, even with 49K players, injuries were there as expected. With Portugal, even with 18K players (England and Portugal only) there were no injuries. Hope that helps. (Note to Van Gaal: Add Portugal to the Premier League. It might help with injuries).

This makes me wonder two things though: if Portugal is the problem are there other problem countries and what else besides injuries is not being loaded correctly that might not be so obvious to us.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived