Jump to content

FMT Wishlist Thread


Recommended Posts

Can't remember if this has been mentioned/suggested, but with the country restriction, could it be on leagues instead?

So for example:

England all leagues

Scotland all leagues

Wales all leagues

is a total of 12 leagues.

It's possible to have three countries for three leagues too?

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to ask for performance stats to be bulked up in FM Touch. In squad view, I'd like to be able to see heading, crossing stats, etc.

Are you actually talking about this?

OyUIimb.png

My crossing stats in the last 3 columns.

PCuhQcn.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, could it be possible to let us choose more than 3 countries on FM Touch for players with iPad Pro or Air 2 who are both very powerful ?

I have been a longtime player of FM on PC but now that i can play on tablet everywhere i prefer the Touch experience. I know the Touch version is more streamlined but i would prefer to let players choose what they prefer without restrictions if our tablet can handle it.

I mean it seriously it bother me to have database players restrictions and can't make the team i really want just because you don't give the choice to the customers.

On PC you let players choose with a warning if they choose too much championships and too large players database. But in final it's their problem and own business.

SO PLEASE GIVE US THE CHOICE ON TABLET TOO DAMNIT. THANKS :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

FMT17 Wishes:

- Data editor

- Real Inscription rules for competitions.

- Tactics Familiarity

- Injuries history (Tablets)

More:

- More skins

- Skins with bigger pictures of players (now are very little)

- Posibilitty to see the schedule and league table of previous seasons

Link to post
Share on other sites

It's probably not realizable, but I think it would be great if Touch players also had the opportunity to make unplayable leagues playable. For me personally, I would love it if I could play in the Luxembourgian league, for example.

And the options the full game has, like 'use real players', in FMT, or at least the option of turning off money in the first transfer window, would be great.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just the usual

- full match

- at least a setting for no default OIs by AssMan

But whatever you do, please, pretty please do NOT start to introduce additional clutter like team talks, more media, more player interaction, tutoring, etc pp in FM Touch. The whole reason I play Touch is that all these things don't exist here.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just the usual

- full match

- at least a setting for no default OIs by AssMan

But whatever you do, please, pretty please do NOT start to introduce additional clutter like team talks, more media, more player interaction, tutoring, etc pp in FM Touch. The whole reason I play Touch is that all these things don't exist here.

+1

In fact, just remove the pain of watching a player stand there waiting to take a corner, throw in, goal kick etc for 45 seconds on highlights mode, change the player history to store the stats summary for competitive games instead of league games only, and a little bit of work under the hood to give better feedback of what's actually happening on the pitch, and that would be great.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like the ability to have players tutor others......at the minute in FMT the suggestion is made that a certain player would benefit from being tutored by another certain player, but there appears to be no way of making this happen.....believe me, I've tried!

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

I think my suggestion for FMT is likely to be one for the long term future but I think FMT would be far better suited as a pick and choose modular version of FM.

At its most basic it should be the stripped out, very basic experience it is - but as we see new features and elements are added to FMT as well and its quite the problem to keep the balancing act between streamlined and the full experience.

I think when starting the game up there should be an additional layer of options to choose between perhaps even as far as how FM mobile deals with things (I've not played it, but work under the assumption its the most lightweight element of the game) the FMT standard in the middle version, and the full-fat FM version.

FMT has by default become the option for network games on FM for me and the friends I play FM with, and while we have been using it exclusively for a while now, all too often we're left bemoaning among ourselves how we wish we could have certain elements from the main game but the other elements just slow us down a bit too much to keep fully engaged in the game.

I think it'd provide even greater versatility and options for more players. There wouldn't be as much of a concern about adding more elements to FMT and it moving away from the streamlined experience its supposed to be and it would cement it even further as the option for those who don't quite want or have the time for the full FM experience.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Just started playing some FM Touch. I like it. Like many others, I would like:

1. The option to control tutoring of players.

and I would also like:

2. Save default Opposition Instructions (say, by position).

3. Also, I think there could be a Staff Emphasis option to switch club resources between areas, such as: Scouting, Training (Coaching), Youth Intake, and Medical. I don't want to hire individual staff in a particular area, just shift resources over between the areas (think: sliders). I know I can ask the board for youth intake or training, but I would like a limited amount of control without asking the board. Also, I would like to have some input into our medical staff. I guess I can hire a better head physio? It feels minimal.

4. I would love to create a more detailed backstory for my manager. I would like the option of detailing where I was born, teams played for, if and when I earned coaching badges, countries lived in, languages, etc.

5. International management should be an option from the start. For some players, that may be all they want to do. Let them do so, with FM Touch. They will get hooked and probably move on to club management. Unlock the ability to do both club and international together, would be my advice.

I am not an editor person. What I dream of is mostly cosmetic changes.

- some ability to tell my players apart more easily

- ability to change up my kits (if I play with one club for a long time, I tire of the same kits)

- option to choose which kit my players use for a game.

Link to post
Share on other sites

More nations

Ability to have more than 1 tactic

Bigger player database

Bigger staff database and ability to employ more than 1 coach,scout and physio

Support for custom logos,facepacks

Data editor

Team talks before the game and half time

More interaction with players + media,numerous times a player had said he's unhappy and wants to leave but does t give a reason so therefore can't be resolved.

Ability to watch full game on top end iPad

iPad Pro version to have a full screen.

Request parent/feeder club

Board takeover at my club

I stopped playing fm because I travel a lot,so bought fmt for iPad Pro,but it's just to basic,in an ideal world id love full version on iPad Pro.its a really powerful bit of kit.plenty can be done with it.Im not sure if that's at all possible but the game definitely needs more adding to it.as a result I've stopped playing fmt.love fm so hope to god fmt 17 will be beefed up

Link to post
Share on other sites

More nations

Ability to have more than 1 tactic

Bigger player database

Bigger staff database and ability to employ more than 1 coach,scout and physio

Support for custom logos,facepacks

Data editor

Team talks before the game and half time

More interaction with players + media,numerous times a player had said he's unhappy and wants to leave but does t give a reason so therefore can't be resolved.

Ability to watch full game on top end iPad

iPad Pro version to have a full screen.

Request parent/feeder club

Board takeover at my club

I stopped playing fm because I travel a lot,so bought fmt for iPad Pro,but it's just to basic,in an ideal world id love full version on iPad Pro.its a really powerful bit of kit.plenty can be done with it.Im not sure if that's at all possible but the game definitely needs more adding to it.as a result I've stopped playing fmt.love fm so hope to god fmt 17 will be beefed up

Just to show the different strokes for different folks thing, this almost the exact opposite direction to what I would want!! Team talks, player interaction, Media interaction -all that stuff is what pushed me away from FM in the first place. I think I'd leave again if it came back up.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Two things I'd like to see. The first is a bug fix; the bug (which was in FM15 too) where it defaults to the same squad view screen every time, and not the one I last had selected. For me in my current game it's the contracts screen for my senior squad, and the scouting one for my reserves. Over the course of a loong save it's a lot of clicking. 

The other one is the ability to tell the assistant to not set opposition instructions automatically. When controlling games yourselves it's just two clicks to delete them, but it's annoying and you sometimes forget. But I'd like the option to not have them used when simming games. Sometimes they're useful, but when running a deep line / standoffish type of defense, I don't want to always be closing down and tackling hard for instance. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1) EDITOR DATA

2) sideline instructions

3) the shape setting removal

4) optional same staff engine as in the full version (not only chief scout, chief psyhio etc, but every single coach, scout and psyhio)

 

In general I would like to see the FMT concept become more 'modable' than fixed. I would like to be able to remove the elements I want to remove, and keep those I want to keep. Like: I remove the shape setting (I hate it), team talks, squad registration, some financial options and detailed training, but leave full staff hiring/fiting and sideline instructions. Modable=better.

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 6/27/2016 at 04:56, desmondwolff said:

Man, I really can't get to the bottom of this. So, based on this previous conversation with FM's Duncan Greenwood, I thought what you showed was not available on FM Touch. So now I'm just confused again.

Maybe this is a Mac thing? Can't see how/why it would be.

Here's my version of your screen. KXY97Jo.jpg

 

I see what you see desmondwolff and I'm on FMT on a tablet, but when I transfer over to my PC I can see far more detail for stats (plus other areas of the game).

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think if you gave us:

  • Online functionality
  • Dynamic league maximums (removing the 3 league restriction where it is possible to)
  • Updated squads
  • Notes
  • Access to more stats (as mentioned above)

For the tablet version of FMT, then we'd be very happy campers :) I don't think that adding more content/modules would be the answer for future versions; as the point of FMT is for it to be a clear distinction, in terms of a separate product, to full fat FM (in my opinion).

Edited by rich10
Link to post
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, rich10 said:

I think if you gave us:

  • Online functionality
  • Dynamic league maximums (removing the 3 league restriction where it is possible to)
  • Updated squads
  • Notes
  • Access to more stats (as mentioned above)

For the tablet version of FMT, then we'd be very happy campers :) I don't think that adding more content/modules would be the answer for future versions; as the point of FMT is for it to be a clear distinction, in terms of a separate product, to full fat FM (in my opinion).

Thanks rich10. Moved from my Macbook to Mac Mini, but no difference. No PCs on hand!

PS - are the green and red buttons to the right basically upvote or like/dislike buttons?

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 12/07/2016 at 23:23, ggwood said:

Just started playing some FM Touch. I like it. Like many others, I would like:

1. The option to control tutoring of players.

and I would also like:

2. Save default Opposition Instructions (say, by position).

3. Also, I think there could be a Staff Emphasis option to switch club resources between areas, such as: Scouting, Training (Coaching), Youth Intake, and Medical. I don't want to hire individual staff in a particular area, just shift resources over between the areas (think: sliders). I know I can ask the board for youth intake or training, but I would like a limited amount of control without asking the board. Also, I would like to have some input into our medical staff. I guess I can hire a better head physio? It feels minimal.

4. I would love to create a more detailed backstory for my manager. I would like the option of detailing where I was born, teams played for, if and when I earned coaching badges, countries lived in, languages, etc.

5. International management should be an option from the start. For some players, that may be all they want to do. Let them do so, with FM Touch. They will get hooked and probably move on to club management. Unlock the ability to do both club and international together, would be my advice.

I am not an editor person. What I dream of is mostly cosmetic changes.

- some ability to tell my players apart more easily

- ability to change up my kits (if I play with one club for a long time, I tire of the same kits)

- option to choose which kit my players use for a game.

I like 2, 3 and 5.  

I'd also like to remove that god awful ball that seems to be used for FA cup games and is practically invisible in the game.

Not fussed on tutoring, but my youth development is pretty bad so far.  They don't seem to gain much being loaned out, but aren't good enough to get a spot in my first side, so they just sort of appear before I end up selling them to someone like Preston for a small amount of cash, or just releasing them at the end of their contract.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 29/06/2016 at 00:08, santy001 said:

I think my suggestion for FMT is likely to be one for the long term future but I think FMT would be far better suited as a pick and choose modular version of FM.

At its most basic it should be the stripped out, very basic experience it is - but as we see new features and elements are added to FMT as well and its quite the problem to keep the balancing act between streamlined and the full experience.

I think when starting the game up there should be an additional layer of options to choose between perhaps even as far as how FM mobile deals with things (I've not played it, but work under the assumption its the most lightweight element of the game) the FMT standard in the middle version, and the full-fat FM version.

FMT has by default become the option for network games on FM for me and the friends I play FM with, and while we have been using it exclusively for a while now, all too often we're left bemoaning among ourselves how we wish we could have certain elements from the main game but the other elements just slow us down a bit too much to keep fully engaged in the game.

I think it'd provide even greater versatility and options for more players. There wouldn't be as much of a concern about adding more elements to FMT and it moving away from the streamlined experience its supposed to be and it would cement it even further as the option for those who don't quite want or have the time for the full FM experience.

I like the idea, but I think that would just bloat the size of FMT.

Introducing the ability to turn certain things on and off in the full fat version would seem the the better way around this to me, otherwise FMT is just mostly full fat with the ability to turn things off.

The idea overall I think is sound though.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I quite like FMT. I do not play full fat anymore as the game is bloated with soooo many pointless, boring features.

Anyway I would like to add to FMT:

1. Tutoring (I think the only players interaction feature I like)

2. Default Opposition instructions

3. Notes (now I have to use excel :))

4. Possibility to hire more staff members would be a welcome addition

And please do not ever consider introducing Team Talks/Press conferences etc. into FMT.

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 25 July 2016 at 08:28, thesandman said:

Just to show the different strokes for different folks thing, this almost the exact opposite direction to what I would want!! Team talks, player interaction, Media interaction -all that stuff is what pushed me away from FM in the first place. I think I'd leave again if it came back up.

Tbf maybe not the team talks but at least sideline instructions,hate the fact I'm not able to influence a game with either instructions or teams talks.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

I have had a long read through most of the posts people have made, and seen a dozen of people make requests for editor to be added since November 8th 2014. We are now in September 2016 and not once have I seen someone from Sports Interactive respond let along it being available on the 1st ever release of FMT 2016. However, this feature is available on FMM 2016. I can only hope that SI games would implement this for FMT 2017.

I would also like to see online gaming added at some point in the future, where you would be able to play in a league with friends. I think this would be a cool feature. 

Edited by Prim47
Link to post
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Prim47 said:

I have had a long read through most of the posts people have made, and seen a dozen of people make requests for editor to be added since November 8th 2014. We are now in September 2016 and not once have I seen someone from Sports Interactive respond let along it being available on the 1st ever release of FMT 2016. However, this feature is available on FMM 2016. I can only hope that SI games would implement this for FMT 2017.

I would also like to see online gaming added at some point in the future, where you would be able to play in a league with friends. I think this would be a cool feature. 

FMRTE is usable in FMT

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 16/09/2016 at 23:26, Lashley said:

FMRTE is usable in FMT

Thank you for your suggestion, unfortunately this does not work in conjunction with FMT 2016 on the tablet. It only works on PC. Although, there may be other editors out there, we would like for Sports Interative to release one for FMT as they have done for FM 2016 and FMM 2016. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...