FMT Wishlist Thread

I'd like to be able to tell the ass man where to play certain players.

So if I'm training a right winger who is more suited to a striker role as a striker then I don't want him played on the right wing in reserve games. Possibly have the game recognise the training position setting for the player and play him there.

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I actually play FMC 14, because I have awsome game, and I apologize if these problems are solved already. And maybe this post is for the entire game, but I play FMC, that is way I post here.

There is few thinks that annoy me:

1. Host nations:

As you can see, we have sequence of host nations: Tunisia,Algeria,Egypt...and again. Really annoying.

http://imgur.com/1OZ3saw

2. Host stadiums:

I know that the stadium must be 60K+ to accept CL final, but ingame there is already few 60K stadium which are new build and they never accept finals, even the new Bayern Stadium which is for 101+K.

http://imgur.com/PcSVU9P

3. Inactive championships:

There is absolut domination of 1 or 2 teams in non-active championships, which is not realistic:

http://imgur.com/TD4bjWh

http://imgur.com/2lr42nj

http://imgur.com/tdORkoe

4. And last, but the most annoying, the teams that came fom non-active championship to active division are non-competitive, in 90% of the cases they relegate immidiatly and recieve many goals.

I hope that my post is pointless and all of this is solved with FM 15, but I have no time for it now, although I have it, just I am consumed by this career.

Kind Regards,

Stanislav

I put this in the Fat Mode feedback thread, but as I would love it in FMC too, I'll add it here to cover all bases :)

My desire for an integrated Analysis Tab in FMC is now boring Lucas, so I won't directly mention that again.

However, once that is integrated, I think it would be brilliant if the Analysis Tab information can somehow be incorporated as an in match Widget.

It would be great to have the shots analysis open, as an example, so you could get a live view of your (and your opponents') shots on goal, and if clicking the dots could pull you straight into the Analysis Tab to review particular incidents, it would be fantastic.

It would be especially perfect if there was a drop-down on the widget to allow you to choose the type of analysis you wanted to appear on the widget (shots, interceptions, passes etc. etc.) Not sure how viable it is, nor how well suited that would be to a small area such as is available on a widget, but you've got to aim high :brock:

Not adding a lot new to this thread but....

-Squad registration wouldn't add a lot of bulk and think it'd really add to FMC.

-A quick inbox reminding you a reserve game is coming up. While flying through FMC I've forget a few times to change my available reserve team players.

-I know it's been answered but I would like to talk to 'Slt' players before they come to me, but no more than that when it comes to player interaction. Woodgate(my 35yo captain) has one about first team football but every time he's got a chance he's not performed. So it's not a case of preempting and shotting him more first team football. I'd like to keep him onside though for tutoring purposes, but instead eventually he's gonna put in a transfer request and there's nothing I can really do.

I appreciate the issue when considering new options for FMC, it seems that the aim is to avoid it evolving into the full version of FM and to find a balance between keeping it relatively streamlined and speedy, while keeping the gameplay absorbing and immersing enough.

I think, as the full version of FM has done (more and more in recent years), the workaround for this is to make FMC more customisable and present the player with options which can be turned on/off. I'm sure there are tons which people can think but two which I would particularly like to see are:

- Receive a news item when big clubs or clubs in your region sack or appoint a new manager.

- Receive a reminder prior to reserve games asking if I want to make first-team players available.

BTW, also worth noting that the full manager profiles created in the full version (with additional favourite clubs) carries over into the FMC. I once read this was unintended but we may as well get the option to select these when creating a manager in FMC.

Very. Every time I make a tactical change/substitution it'll run through the game until the ball goes out then it'll run through it all over again exactly the same but add the change on at the end. It's mind numbing!

I've never had this issue.

The option to remove unlockables would be good.

Editor

News subscriptions (or just a subscribe button on club/player/staff to get news updates)

or better news handling. I should get news about my favourite club (transfers, manager changes) or the players on my shortlist (injuries, awards). It just doesn't feel immersive at the moment.

• 3 weeks later...

I really enjoy FMC but feel it's missing some parts in FM that would really enhance the depth of the game without adding to much detail to slow the game down.

- squad numbers like in main version. I don't like someone going on loan and without me realising their number is reallocated. I want I submit them for the season as per full fat FM.

- full finance screens as per main version. I would love to see the spend of wages on squad status levels so I can build my team around this. Currently I do this via excel to work round it!

- financial far play. Missing this takes away from the realism but understand why it's not included.

- match analysis

- ability to search for replacement players based on my current squad like in the full version. This is very good and seems perfect for FMC.

- match plans for live games. If I want to be able to automatically tell my players to go more defensive last 10 min when 1 goal ahead.

Keep up the good work!

- squad numbers like in main version. I don't like someone going on loan and without me realising their number is reallocated. I want I submit them for the season as per full fat FM.

You can do this now, can you not?

You are not prompted to have to do it but you can do it?

Fully agree with you on FFP and match analysis.

Yes you can but if you forget it just also allocates a number and you can change them at anytime. When someone leaves on loan it then reallocated their squad number.

It's just a small thing that takes away from the realism in my opinion. I want a quicker game not one where I can change every squad number for each game so it should just be the same as the full version.

• Administrators
Yes you can but if you forget it just also allocates a number and you can change them at anytime. When someone leaves on loan it then reallocated their squad number.

It's just a small thing that takes away from the realism in my opinion. I want a quicker game not one where I can change every squad number for each game so it should just be the same as the full version.

Then don't change them when you start the season? The AI doesn't go changing them, its purely there if you want to.

Sorry mate, you've lost me here, I've never seen the AI randomly re-assign squad numbers.

EDIT: See response from Lucas.

Then don't change them when you start the season? The AI doesn't go changing them, its purely there if you want to.

I think he means, when you send someone who has a squad number on loan, their number is freed up again. If you put a numberless player into your squad, and play a match, the auto-numbering of FMC might use the now freed number on the new player, especially if it's a low number. That definitely does happen, but it's easy to switch their number, or pick a number yourself when they're added to the squad.

Copied from the feedback thread.

Maybe if the news page had a search feature so you could pick out specific articles. Like when moving from day to day, I see a headline about a player wanting to move to Man Utd, I'd like a peek at said player, but when I open the news page, I can't find the specific article. My only other option in this case was to search for every player with this guys name(Diallo), and find the [wnt] icon by going through them one by one.

Also copied from feedback thread - suggestion for automated inbox items to prevent news items becoming hidden.

See post #226 in the FMC Feedback Thread:

In my current game for example (managing in the SPL) two clubs in the same league sacked their managers. I couldn't find anything in the NEWS section about the sackings, I think this news should have been presented to me as an INBOX item.

When the clubs appointed a new manager, the info did appear in the news section but did not appear as an inbox item.

In this instance, I think both of these events are newsworthy/signficant enough to warrant being automated inbox items.

I generally find that obtaining news via the news page is a bit hit and miss. I think that the 'bigger' news items can get hidden amongst more mundane news/events. Again, I understand where you're at with finding the right balance between a quicker, pick up and play simulation compared to the heavier and time consuming full FM experience but having played both versions of the game, I think I'm somewhere between the two.

Obviously it's impossible to get a 'one size fits all' balance and, said with absolutely no understanding of programming etc, I think the future for FMC is customisable switches which further fine-tunes the simulation experience.

Another thing, the extra favourite clubs that can be selected on your profile in full FM carry over into FMC. Why not just give the option when creating a new FMC game?

I am certain that the extra favourite clubs carry over from FM into FMC, I picked obscure South American clubs are my favourite teams and when I run a FMC game with none of those nations running I still get a lot of information on those clubs appearing on the news screens.

I loved when FMC was released. But I´m an editor man. I simply don´t have the time to play the full version. However, I had so much fun creating and customizing things that I can´t enjoy a game without my tweaks. I can´t figure it out what´s the problem with editing the classic game.

They'll lose money because people will just edit the game instead of buying the unlockables. Just sell us an editor for £10 and be done with it.

Don't listen to the 'technical issues' excuse. There are third party FMC editors available for 14+15 so that's been disproven.

They'll lose money because people will just edit the game instead of buying the unlockables. Just sell us an editor for £10 and be done with it.

Don't listen to the 'technical issues' excuse. There are third party FMC editors available for 14+15 so that's been disproven.

How many times do we need to remind you not to spout this nonsense? Nothing has been proven or disproven, and the only reason that FMC does not yet feature an editor has a genuine technical foundation. Stop spreading lies.

• Administrators

If you want to ignore the truth, then that's your problem. Don't bring up these lies on here again, consider this a final warning unless you want yet another infraction.

Cheers.

If you want to ignore the truth, then that's your problem. Don't bring up these lies on here again, consider this a final warning unless you want yet another infraction.

Cheers.

Except it's not lies. Here's the editor: []SNIPPED LINK[/]

If they can do it, why can't you?

Stop lying to your customers.

Cheers.

My wishes are the same as some already mentioned here.

. Disable First Transfer Window Budgets

. Allow editor files (I want up to date data and real team and competition names)

. Remove AI control over tutoring and PPM training.

. Assign squad numbers

. PS Vita version!

Well its really a wish list for fmc2016 as surely things such as an editor cant be brought in for fmc2105.

Anyway yes that's really the only thing that can improve things significantly. I just wish to create a game world where say all prem sides have equal status and yes choose players accordingly (fairly) from around the globe and go from there, that's what FM needs going forward.

Only other thing is the turning off (and can have on) the instant result. Too many times you say nah I wont do it but you do just do it to speed it up and does spoil it so yes needs to be turned off or just put somewhere I'm menus so its almost as much hassle to do that than to just play the game.

You can assign squad numbers already. It does not prompt you to do so, but you can go and change them around. Every match in fact if you like.

Thats not realistic though is it.

Just because FMC is a streamlined experience shouldnt make it any less realistic

My biggest grips about FMC are:

1) Unlockables. Hey, I understand that's user choice to apply them but can you give me the ability to disable them completely from the game, please? Every time I see a message about unlocking this and that, it feels like the game is tempting me to cheat. I know FMC is a streamline experience but I still want to be as realistic as possible!

2) An option to hide (some) players attributes as it happens in the mainstream mode. As a manager I want to be forced to scout players to find more about them. If I remember correctly this used to work that way in FMC 2013, hence it's a feature regression. At least give the users an option to enable or disable them from the game.

3) The setup of 3 tactics and the tactics familiarity. This is a regression compared to FMC 2013. Why did you remove such feature that made the game more realistic?

4) The ability to have more control over training and individual training in general, would be welcome.

Thanks!

Just reminded of a few more:

5) Assign squad numbers

6) The restrictions about the players eligibility to play on each competition should apply the same way as in the mainstream mode and I don't think that is happening in FMC?

• Administrators
Thats not realistic though is it.

Just because FMC is a streamlined experience shouldnt make it any less realistic

You can just set them once a season before your first game and then leave it. Not sure how this is any less realistic, unless you want to change them all the time. Just because you can, doesn't mean you have to.

• Administrators
My biggest grips about FMC are:

2) An option to hide (some) players attributes as it happens in the mainstream mode. As a manager I want to be forced to scout players to find more about them. If I remember correctly this used to work that way in FMC 2013, hence it's a feature regression. At least give the users an option to enable or disable them from the game.

See Attribute Masking Unlockable.

4) The ability to have more control over training and individual training in general, would be welcome.

Interested to know what you mean exactly by "more control". :)