to Miles Jacobson

To save creating a new thread, I'll say it here.

The new 3d match engine is absolute genius. I was skeptical of it a first, because it might be to new detailed and classy, and become more like FIFA Manager, but from the vids and screen shots, it looks perfect. How people can moan, I don't know. It's got the classic FM birds eye view angle and it's more entertaining to watch than just dots. We can now get a feel of what goals are being scored. With this 3d engine, you've won over like half of the other manager games fans. For me Footie Manager is now complete, and it's just gonna keep improving each year.

Nice One, Miles and Co. Keep up the good work, we all appreciate it

To save creating a new thread, I'll say it here.

The new 3d match engine is absolute genius. I was skeptical of it a first, because it might be to new detailed and classy, and become more like FIFA Manager, but from the vids and screen shots, it looks perfect. How people can moan, I don't know. It's got the classic FM birds eye view angle and it's more entertaining to watch than just dots. We can now get a feel of what goals are being scored. With this 3d engine, you've won over like half of the other manager games fans. For me Footie Manager is now complete, and it's just gonna keep improving each year.

Nice One, Miles and Co. Keep up the good work, we all appreciate it

I'm not sure how you can say it's genius. You've had no experience (as far as I know) of using it in practice. Just like someone who comes out and says it's a pile of rubbish, I think it's a safer option to reserve judgement on how good it is. That doesn't mean it's wrong to praise SI for looking to implement it if you feel it's a good step. I personally never placed that much importance on it. However, now that it's happening, I have to admit to being curious, optimistic, and more than a tad excited about it!

Archived