fm weegie final release - forum crashed

Michael F

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply
how do u do that????

When you create a new game, there's a tickbox at the bottom saying something like "Allow transfer budgets in the first transfer window" or something. It's so that it's more realistic if you leave it unticked and the clubs start with the correct players at the beginning of the season, otherwise Manchester United could sell Berbatov when technically they've just bought him and so on.

Im thinking about doing that only just found out about it latley.

But if you stop transfer budgets in 1st window does it stop you buying players aswell or just the AI from buying players?

Because i always like to make my mark with a couple or so signings as the new manger.

p.s Am looking forward to the update thanks Fm weegie (y)

Im thinking about doing that only just found out about it latley.

But if you stop transfer budgets in 1st window does it stop you buying players aswell or just the AI from buying players?

Because i always like to make my mark with a couple or so signings as the new manger.

p.s Am looking forward to the update thanks Fm weegie (y)

It stops you as well I think, no transfer budget for everyone until January. Could be wrong though.

I'm going to try and keep Luton up, whos with me.....
He's might be in the pub and were here waiting for the update!

Haha, that'd be awesome. If he posted tomorrow morning and was all like, "Yeah, sorry about that. I went to the pub after work, had a few too many beers, got myself a kebab and then went to bed".

Guest Eggy_McMuffin

I just got an e-mail from the loch ness monster telling me that Elvis and the Pope, have just kidnapped him and are holding the entire FM community to ransom with the Weegie update. If we don't tell them the truth about the moon landings we will never get it.

I just got an e-mail from the loch ness monster telling me that Elvis and the Pope, have just kidnapped him and are holding the entire FM community to ransom with the Weegie update. If we don't tell them the truth about the moon landings we will never get it.

Oh noes!

:D

I don't believe you - why would the Loch Ness Monster want to know about the moon landings?

i've just read through this forum and i see there is many people moaning about not getting the update on time which to be honest is totally unfair on the people that actually dedicate doing the updates for people like us that can't be bothered to do 1 ourselves. so untill we actually start doing them for ourselves and uploading it for other people to use then we should stop moaning as they don't have to do it!! plus your getting it for free it's not like you've paid for it and it's lost in the post etc. So lets get off these peoples backs and let them get on with if they say it will be out at such a date and time and it's not who cares as long as it comes out for us to download it for FREE!! I'm sure michael is working on it as you read this. what is a couple of hours going to matter (exactly nothing at all). Keep up the good work lads.

Guest Eggy_McMuffin
I don't believe you - why would the Loch Ness Monster want to know about the moon landings?

He doesn't, Elvis and the Pope do. Nessie was just a witness.

i've just read through this forum and i see there is many people moaning about not getting the update on time which to be honest is totally unfair on the people that actually dedicate doing the updates for people like us that can't be bothered to do 1 ourselves. so untill we actually start doing them for ourselves and uploading it for other people to use then we should stop moaning as they don't have to do it!! plus your getting it for free it's not like you've paid for it and it's lost in the post etc. So lets get off these peoples backs and let them get on with if they say it will be out at such a date and time and it's not who cares as long as it comes out for us to download it for FREE!! I'm sure michael is working on it as you read this. what is a couple of hours going to matter (exactly nothing at all). Keep up the good work lads.

Well said some people just cannot keep bit of patience like Fennyboy said you wil get it for free so give the maker / makers of this update some time as you know he is at work so im sure when he is back he will do something about it with some rest first of course!

Archived