fm weegie final release - forum crashed

Michael F

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know that Michael said that he didn't want to discuss data issues on this update, but perhaps we could post them so that that way we can discuss and change and improve our own relevant individual games??

Ive decided to release a fix for the man city issue later tonight, ill update the OP and let you know when its released i need to test it first

Thanks for the great update Michael! If you are doing other stuff other than that Man City problem before re-posting, i've found a few Premiership player loans and stuff.

Vincent Van Den Berg - Arsenal to FC Zwolle (1 year loan)

Osahon Ebogibe - Blackburn to OH Leauven (1 year loan)

Alcides - Chelsea to Dnipro (1 year loan instead of 1 year loan from Dnipro to Chelsea)

Segundo Castillo - Red Star to Everton (Seems the wrong Segundo Castillo has been moved from Red Star)

Chris Smalling - Aldershot to Fulham (He's at Middlesbrough in the database?)

Henrik Pedersen - Hull to Silkeborg (Permanent instead of 1 year loan)

Tom Craddock - Middlesbrough to Hartlepool (I think this loan has ended now?)

Jean-Francois Christophe - Portsmouth to Southend (1 month loan)

Andrea Mbuyi-Mutombo - Portsmouth to Zulte Waregem (1 year loan)

Michael Tonge - Sheff Utd to Stoke (Permanent)

Troy Archibald-Henville - Tottenham to Norwich (Loan runs from 1/7/07-31/6/07 instead of 31/6/08)

Tininho - West Brom to Pandurii (On loan at Leixoes on the database? Move to Pandurii is permanent.)

Rachid Bouaouzan - Wigan to NEC (1 year loan)

Luke Ashworth - Wigan to Leyton Orient (1 month loan)

Also Dominic Matteo seems to be missing, he was set to retire at the end of last season but I believe he stayed on for another year at Stoke City, is there any chance he could be re-added or is he gone for good?

Anyway as I say, thanks for the update, and if you are only doing the Man City problem, ignore the rest of my post!

alrite peeps just downloading weegie update now. Need some help, i can never seem to get the weegie to be available when i start a new game its just version 8.0.1 whatever it is and then my own update on editor, i never get the option of starting a new game with the downloaded versions. ive done it once before but i cant remember at all how to make it work. Im currently downloading

FMWEEGIE UPDATE before i started downloading i saved it in sports interactive, FM08 then db. where do i go from here, help would be much appreciated. thanks also thanks for creating the editor mate

alrite peeps just downloading weegie update now. Need some help, i can never seem to get the weegie to be available when i start a new game its just version 8.0.1 whatever it is and then my own update on editor, i never get the option of starting a new game with the downloaded versions. ive done it once before but i cant remember at all how to make it work. Im currently downloading

FMWEEGIE UPDATE before i started downloading i saved it in sports interactive, FM08 then db. where do i go from here, help would be much appreciated. thanks also thanks for creating the editor mate

Have you downloaded the 8.0.2 patch

Archived