FM15 : Liverpool FC - Re-rebuilding, all over again

cezar.sl

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hardly surprising with those stats mate
PSG made a 37mill bid I rejected it then I added the clause to his contract if they meet the 80mill then he will go I bet Barcelona or Real Madrid will get him

I'm preparing for another squad overhaul in the summer. Balotelli, Lovren, Lallana, Moreno and Allen aren't getting enough games but keep on asking for first team football. It would be unfair to let them carry on at the club, as they're all very talented.

In the mean time, I'm so very sorry Sunderland. :(

5917e5c1a63e7ca902972cab10919281.png

Also, funny thing; I've cost two jobs at the hands of my team. Won against Aston Villa away 5-1 and Sherwood got sacked and then Poyet got sacked in the match right after. :lol:

I always tend to have the opposite when it comes to the Champions League, Glenn. I always concede less and score more during champions league games.

Our group has finished like this:

869b022ccdf120928f06116046ad7740.png

I always tend to have the opposite when it comes to the Champions League, Glenn. I always concede less and score more during champions league games.

Our group has finished like this:

869b022ccdf120928f06116046ad7740.png

Funny because I'm walking the league only 1 loss & I'm in mid Jan though Spurs are 7 pts behind me I wont give up till I win the champions league if I win the league I'll go equal with Utd who won it in the 1st season so it will be 21 titles each

quick update as I come to the end of season 2

Looking a dead cert to win the title as I have a 7 point lead over city and Chelsea with 6 games to go. on a 29 game unbeaten run in the league and playing really well without scoring crazy amounts but being good at the back

Have won the league Cup beating Arsenal 3-1 in the final and have Stoke in the FA Cup semi final ( I should win back to back FA cups as the other semi is very weak)

in the Champions league I managed to top a group of Barca, Inter & Monaco and was rewarded with Bayern in the knockouts. after dominating them away and coming out with a 1-0 loss I was fearing the worst but this time we managed to beat Neuer and won 3-0 at home.

Our reward another game Vs Barca in the qtrs.

On the verge of winning my 3rd title in a row I'm 6 pts clear with 3 games in hand which will take me to 21 titles tied with utd still in the Europa league in the semis lost the league cup final to Stoke in injury time when it looked going into extra time

just too busy to get playing time. building a house atm so most evenings taken up with that

hope to get second season finished this wknd

That's a very good reason to not be playing. :p

Normally it's the usual working, studying sort of thing, but no, you're building a frickin' house! :p

Another season where I win every competition is on the cards.

Already got:

Club World Championship

European Super Cup

Capital One Cup

English Community Shield

English Premier Division

Final of FA and ECC to come. FA should be a walk in the park, got Barcelona in the ECC final however.

Depay and Origi have been great on wings, Sterling has been injured most of the season.

Been getting a lot on game time in my youngsters.

Guy below is looking pretty good!

4hd0dfyh.jpg

Managed to get through April of season 2 and we have claimed the Premier League Title with 3 games to go!!

on course for an unbelievable season with the Fa Cup and CL finals still to come. Swansea & Chelsea stand in our way

this would be a clean sweep of all comps so I think i'll make time tonight to get the season fully finished

Sterling has been my best player all season with Coutinho, Origi & Verratti all chipping in. Don't have any 1 player banging in the goals but have a good balance across the squad.

Cancelled the Lincon deal my DOF signed De Vilhena who's rated 4 & a half stars he will replace Conthino next goal to win the champions league & to move ahead of utd in league titles it's 21 apiece they have no european football so they will have less matches but I'm up for the challage

Yay, go game!!

Lost to injury.

Sturridge 3 months.

Origi 4 weeks.

Sterling 4 weeks

Balanta 4 weeks

Clyne 4 weeks

Deal of the year: Chalobah released on a free, i signed him, no weird clauses, sold 2 weeks later for $13M..

PROFIT!!

Managed to get through April of season 2 and we have claimed the Premier League Title with 3 games to go!!

on course for an unbelievable season with the Fa Cup and CL finals still to come. Swansea & Chelsea stand in our way

this would be a clean sweep of all comps so I think i'll make time tonight to get the season fully finished

Sterling has been my best player all season with Coutinho, Origi & Verratti all chipping in. Don't have any 1 player banging in the goals but have a good balance across the squad.

Good luck in your treble quest

Winning the Europa League is a nice consolation from crashing out of the Champions League. I always see it that way because it's still a semi-major trophy.

It also looks like you have winning the league sorted out. :)

Winning the Europa League is a nice consolation from crashing out of the Champions League. I always see it that way because it's still a semi-major trophy.

It also looks like you have winning the league sorted out. :)

Apart from the 1st season where I got to the final my champions league form has been poor & the league happy with 3 in a row & if I win this season I'll go ahead of utd in league titles

How did you manage to get so much for Lucas? Find it very difficult to sell him.

I may as well post a couple of screenshots to keep the thread going.

At the moment, I have only played seven league games, but we are doing exceptionally well. Won 7 games and the goals are spread across a lot of players.

8b1f2f9e4c5be1a1c5ab2fa1a6edf144.png

In the cups, we have been getting exceptionally draws. We have a Champions League group of Porto, Roma and Basel and in the Capital One Cup we have already beaten a League One side in Bristol City 4-0 with a young side, and will face a Championship side in Wolves in the next round.

1805bb5ecb66716d0c71283f6cf3aff2.png

Transfers wise, I'm really happy with what I've done. I have only bought players good enough for the first team and/or direct replacements for those I sold.

2de33bbef05606fde0297de9b17cc4ff.png

How did you manage to get so much for Lucas? Find it very difficult to sell him.

I originally offered him out for what I think was £16 million at first and Arsenal gave me a negotiable offer for him. I took off his asking price and managed to get it up to £23.5 million. :)

Speaking of which though, I had an offer from Monaco for Joe Allen for £15 million which I have managed to negotiate up to £17.25 million.

I'm very much happy to see him go because what a pain in the arse he has been - hasn't shut up about wanting first team football despite starting around half of the league games behind Henderson and Gerrard.

My replacement for him is Marco Verratti, one of my all time favourite players in the more modern versions of football manager.

He's come to the club on a £40k/week contract.

Won the league easily in my second season, was behind Chelsea for quite a while but eventually they started to fall apart at home and lost a few key players to injuries.

Table

http://i.imgur.com/1vsQT8m.png

Signed Jese on loan on the last day of the January window due to a mini injury crisis, turned out much better than I had hoped. Scored some vital late winners and a hat trick in the FA Cup. Considering putting in a bid for him, might end up being a bit stacked though with Origi and Suso returning from loans.

http://i.imgur.com/nf7DkLA.png

Sterling had a ridiculous season, he's easily the best player at the club and should be winning major individual awards in the near future. Tearing up the Euros now as well.

http://i.imgur.com/PsJ2ksV.png

Here are my results for the entire season.

http://i.imgur.com/U1OKl5P.png

http://i.imgur.com/oOjvzfU.png

Squad for the season, was a little disappointed with the goal output for Henderson and the full backs but other than that can't really have any complaints. Coutinho didn't do much either, he seems ineffectual as a CM and not much better as a wide AM. Presume he's great if played AMC but I don't have a formation that can accommodate him in that role. Would probably consider selling him if a huge offer was made.

http://i.imgur.com/PPs70iq.png

Have a few targets in mind for the close season. Alaba looks like he can be tempted away from Bayern but it will take a mega offer to get him. Gotze and Reus barely play for them so I'm considering going for either of those two as well. Preferably need a full back who can cover both sides as Enrique is out of contract and Manquillo hasn't really played enough to warrant that £5m fee. Still need an upgrade on Mignolet as well but there isn't any obvious candidate.

Season 2 finished.. After claiming the title we went on and claimed the FA cup (Swansea) and champions league (chelsea)

A clean sweep of all trophies. Amazing season but Hull ended a 34 game unbeaten streak in the PL in the final game of the season

Gearing up for season 3 now, only bought 2 regens and sold Ilori. Haven't taken up Manquillos loan either

Squad

GK Rulli, Horn

RB chambers, Flanagan

LB Gaya, Moreno

CB Sahko, balanta, Vallejo, mammana, Christensen (rg)

DM neves, Lucas silva,Chirivella

CM Veratti, Henderson, can, tielemans, Campion (rg)

AMR lamela, Ibe

AML sterling, coutinho, Wilson

ST sturridge, origi,barbosa

Don't need much and have 80m in the bank. Tempted to make 1 major signing but not sure who or what position to target

It's been a while since I posted. Still going with my pre-January save, and coming to the end of 2020/21.

The league is tight:

1st - Liverpool P26 66pts +63GD

2nd - Man Utd P26 65pts +49GD

3rd - ChelseaP25 62pts +39GD

My next league game is at Stamford Bridge, so it's a big one. I also face Utd and Arsenal at Anfield and Everton at Goodison before the end of the season. I'm hoping an exciting end, because the league normally gets wrapped up with a couple of games to go.

Champions League isn't exciting yet, I walked an easy group and drew 1-1 at the Bernabeu in my first leg of the knockout stages, I feel like I should be able to beat them at home.

Still in the FA Cup after a fairly easy run, but face City at home in the next round. I still haven't won the Cup in this save, so I'd like to do it, but obviously the league and ECC will take priority. I have a big, talented squad so I should be able to manage, if injuries can hold off. I've finally got my 3 best CBs back after long injuries, if I can avoid that sort of thing I should be OK.

The squad then:

GKs

Jeronimo Rulli - top class for six years now. Real Madrid are perpetually interested but I have the money and trophies to keep them at an arm's length.

Peter Fischer - good back-up, but can't force his way into the team. Seems happy for now.

CBs

Mamadou Sakho - on the decline now, but has been a rock throughout his time. Vice-Captain.

Eder Balanta - obviously excellent.

Kurt Zouma - was dead cheap and has occasionally been first choice in his three seasons here.

Ludger Schade - record signing (£52m). Is top class and has been the reason that Sakho has lost game time.

Tito Lopes - overpaid (£19.25m) but has potential. Prone to mistakes though.

WBs

James Carroll - a bargain at £775k from Southampton. Got his chance last season through an injury crisis and has displaced Flanno.

Rodrigo Rosalino - over-estimated his potential and paid £10.25m but is now first choice.

Jon Flanagan - Steady.

Alberto Moreno - our most creative WB, and will be here for a long time.

Davide Santon - overpaid (£19m) during the injury crisis I mentioned, but is better than the 1.5* rating my coaches give him.

Rui Filipe Guerra - cost nothing and is OK. Spent three seasons on loan in the Championship before I gave him a shot, but he's OK.

MCs

Jordan Henderson - Club captain since 2015 and is consistently excellent, always among the top performers in the league and gets a lot of goals and assists.

Mateo Kovacic - my first big signing on the save, and top earner, and has been worth every penny. Our most creative midfielder by a distance.

Lucas Romero - isn't 100% suited to the DLP role he is forced into, but is a ridiculously good player.

Joe Allen - yep, still here. Steady, a role model, a professional, and cheap.

Martin Odegaard - upsetting that he can't nick Kovacic's spot because he is good enough, but not as consistent. Quality.

Jordie Clasie - a bargain at £1.6m, performs well when he plays and is a good pro.

Haydn Bloxham - probably not good enough, but he's the best regen I've had in our u18s, but I'm sticking with him.

Willian Grando - a big disappointment so far, but wasn't expensive (£1m).

STs

Ronaldo - holy crap. A monster. Don't know how my scouts missed him for so long, but I finally found him when randomly checking S American clubs. Just signed for £22m.

Raheem Sterling - this has been his best season for a while, but has always been a key player.

Coutinho - Injury-prone, but is quality when he's on form.

Luka Jovic - waaaay injury-prone, but has 63 in 67 in the EPL. Unfortunately that's been over 4 seasons because he can't stay fit.

Axel Narbiloni - another newbie, signed for £2.3m(!) from Porto in January.

Harry Wilson - Has been in the first team for 4 years. Years 1 and 3 he was on fire, in 2 and 4 he hasn't been able to stay fit.

Eliseo Avramides - Cheap (£10.25m) and has the quality, but not the consistency.

Hugo Becerra - Totally unsuited to ST, but he just stood out on all the scout reports, and then Everton were in for him, so I had to get him. Only cost £7m.

Danny Sturridge - Fading fast now. Has scored 5 in 17 league games in the last two years, but had 101 in 143 in the 5 years before that. Trying to offload him in the summer.

So that's where I'm at. Can't get youth intakes at all. Fingers crossed for this year.

EDIT: Link to screenies of all the players. https://imgur.com/gallery/LlEaM/new

EDIT 2: Jovic just returned from a broken foot. Scores 2 minutes after coming on.

In season 6 currently 3 pts ahead of the surprise packet Newcastle after 14 games & 7 pts ahead of Spurs in 3rd Depay has dropped off a bit but still scoring goals I'll post my season 6 squad later on

Finished 20/21. Won the league by 5 points, beat Chelsea 4-0 in the FA Cup and 3-2 in the CL to get my first treble of this save. Sold Coutinho to City for £40m and Sakho to Barca for £20m. Both wanted to go and were no longer first choice. Plus, decent money. Not bringing anyone in because the squad was too big last season anyway. And I still can't get a new stadium, despite having a balance of £110m at the moment.

Finished 20/21. Won the league by 5 points, beat Chelsea 4-0 in the FA Cup and 3-2 in the CL to get my first treble of this save. Sold Coutinho to City for £40m and Sakho to Barca for £20m. Both wanted to go and were no longer first choice. Plus, decent money. Not bringing anyone in because the squad was too big last season anyway. And I still can't get a new stadium, despite having a balance of £110m at the moment.

I can only think that with the stadium being upgraded from the start of the game (finishes in 2018) that there is nothing in the code to give a new stadium for a long time regardless of money in the bank

How do you get the best out of Sterling? I've just signed him for my United team in 2019, he was signed as a back-up but has played quite a few games and hasn't really impressed. He's been playing at either AMR or AML.

you give him back to Liverpool :)

How do you get the best out of Sterling? I've just signed him for my United team in 2019, he was signed as a back-up but has played quite a few games and hasn't really impressed. He's been playing at either AMR or AML.

How dare you post in this LFC thread!!! :lol:

Archived