FM15 Cut-Out Faces Megapack Thread

Mons

Cheers, so do I extract all the files to the same place, ie do they overwrite each other?

Yes, you should overwrite when prompted.

Done that as stated deleted all my old stuff and reloaded but all the old players from my 2009 pack have n0pictures at all the premier league players that where in the old pack.

All the other players work just not the new ones at all so like say van persie does not work but a new player to the league like Ings works if you get my drift.

I have deleted all the old pictures and only got the new 7.0 megapack but anybody who was in the premier league in my old facepack does not show up at all mate.

It's clear from the screenshot that the game is still using a separate config file for RvP, and one which "points" to a location where there is no image. If there wasn't a config file, RvP's face would have the default black image rather than no image. Can you confirm your preferences are set up as per my earlier screenshot?

Also, the fact the game is generating a new facepack fmf file is rather strange, could you have installed it in the wrong location perchance? Could you please copy/paste the full path in which your graphics folder is located? To be honest, the folder structure from your screenshots seems to be in quite a mess. I'm not a Mac user, so I can't be more helpful, sorry!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great pack, again, thx for the hard work to get it done.

However, I do have a problem, can't get it to work anymore. Quite sure I saw the pictures once, now they're gone. Seeing almost eveywhere the black FM faces. For instance, Belgium national squad I only see Vermaelen and Alderweireld, none of the others.

Installed in C:\Users\Calvin\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015\graphics\faces\MEGAPACK 7.0. In this last folder are all the faces. 152.780 files, including one readme and the config file (7.0 updated with 7.01).

Cleared cache, reloaded skin etc, even reinstalled FM, to no avail.

Hope somebody has any thoughts about what I could be doing wrong.

Thx in advance.

My config file is 10,6 MB. All images are in one folder only.

I also have other things in the graphics folder, like stadium backgrounds, which worked previously, but don't anymore (which I only just noticed to be fair).

If the stadium backgrounds aren't working even though they were working previously, then it's definitely something you've changed, either in the preferences or in the folder structure. Can you upload a screenshot of your preferences showing the user data folder and the interface preferences?

A new image for this player has been produced here and should be included in 7.02. If you have any further proposed additions, please post them on our forums :)

Guys I have the MEGAPACK 5.0 If I want to get it up to date do I have to download updates 5.1 5.2 5.3 and so on to I get to 7.1 ?? I see people on here talking about a torrent file,, is that just the official file you have to subscribe to that says 83p a month but when you go to subscribe to it via paypal they ask for £10 ? I can remember in the past there was always free torrent files and I never subscribed to anything in order to get them. If this is like them has anyone got a link to them?

Its on the site, no just get 7.0

actually its onto 7.1 now,, but what I was meaning is do I DL the full complete pack 7.1 or just the latest changes 7.1. Will that be including everything that was in the updates from 5.0 onwards? I have completely biapassed 6.0 and all its changes 6.1/6.2 etc etc

• 2 weeks later...
actually its onto 7.1 now,, but what I was meaning is do I DL the full complete pack 7.1 or just the latest changes 7.1. Will that be including everything that was in the updates from 5.0 onwards? I have completely biapassed 6.0 and all its changes 6.1/6.2 etc etc

7 will contain 1-7

7.1 will just contain everything after 7.

thats what I thought so I dont really need to DL 7 as I already have up to 5, therefore I would be duplicated all but 2. However to DL each individual update since 5.0 will be likely just as time consuming and less convenient so to redo it all with 7 might be the easiest way to go.

Cheers

Lads, I have an older facepack, which is doing me well. However, I don't have any of the u21 players (ie the balantas, yuris, etc). Is there a small version of the pack or a specific # that I can download that has the wonderkids?

Do you mean an older version of this megapack? In which case the updates incorporate all the older ones, hence the file keeps growing.

I made a second faces folder where I put a new config file and pics I made for my own lower league lads that aren't in the megapack - it works perfectly.

Lads, I have an older facepack, which is doing me well. However, I don't have any of the u21 players (ie the balantas, yuris, etc). Is there a small version of the pack or a specific # that I can download that has the wonderkids?

I'm afraid that isn't possible due to the nature of the pack. Cutouts are continually being added and improved in no particular order so I can't direct you to a particular pack. However, if you don't want to download to whole pack all over again, check your config file's date lost modified to see which version of the pack you currently have, and download all subsequent update packs from here. The 7.0 megapack is for FM15, the 6.0 series is for FM14, the 5.0 series if for FM13 and so on and so forth. If it's been a while since you last updated your megapack, it may be easier to just download the 7.0 torrent and the subsequent 7.01 update pack (and upcoming 7.02 pack)...

Do you mean an older version of this megapack? In which case the updates incorporate all the older ones, hence the file keeps growing.

I made a second faces folder where I put a new config file and pics I made for my own lower league lads that aren't in the megapack - it works perfectly.

If you want to share these images, then they could be added to the main megapack folder and everybody else will be able to see them as well :)

when is the rough date of the 7.02 mons any idea m8?

Very soon I hope :)

Thing is, I create my own club and players, so they wouldn't be any use to anyone else!

Ah, I see. That's another thing altogether :)

Guys ,, just thought I would share. If anyone is looking for a FREE single file torrent for 7.0,, I came across one on a Serbian FM website. To download you just click on the link for 7.0 and agree to T&C'S ,it then opens WINRAR - extract to somewhere convenient (I just put to desktop) then open the folder of the extracted file - opens up automatically your torrent client with the torrent ready to start,, and away you go.

The size of the file was about 6.8gb (seemed right). Cant say how quick it will be for most as I'm on BT Infinity and was done in less than hour I think,,, wnt upstairs for hour came down and was done.

Here is a link to the site,, translated :thup:

http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=sr&u=https://serbian-fm.net/cut-out-faces-megapack-70-version-for-fm15-vt11941.htm&prev=search

• 3 weeks later...

My pic of Martin odergaard seems to be not the real martin odegaard the pic i have is of some player with a beard who looks about 25,how do i find the pic of martin odegaard in the mega pack so that i can chamge it?

Ok this is weird,in game Odegaard's ID is 1394631570 but in my games I get the picture of this fella who has the ID 1394631579

hH65Uf0.png?1

How do I get the correct Martin Odegaard to show up?

1394631570 for odegaard, I can see him in the mega pack and if I delete the pic of the guy with the beard then Odegaards pis is blank.

Sorry I just checked his id in game and it actually is 1394631579, which is wrong it should end in 0.

Are you running any editor data files? UIDs starting with 139463.. are generally assigned to persons created by editor data files. There are a number of persons in the official database with these kind of UIDs. I am not able to verify, but I firmly believe that these are added by the dbc files within the installation folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Football Manager 2015\data\db).

What happens in this case is that, if any custom editor data files are added which create new persons, all the UIDs of the 139463... players in the official db end up shifting. As it is impossible for us to guess what UID they are then assigned in every user's game, we have to include these players' images in the megapack by assigning them their UID as displayed in the editor. You can, of course, change their image in your game by renaming their filename in your megapack folder and adding the requisite line in the config file if necessary.

The only editor data files I have are the real name fixes and obviously odegaard.I have no idea how to add lines to a config file,could you run me thru it?I post in the Man United topic in the good player and team guide and I think the guys in there think I'm taking the pi** because the faces don't match lol.

This thread contains quite simple instructions on how to add images to your game, hope it's easy enough for you. If you still can't manage, then feel free to get back to me :thup:

Cant even download fmxml on my pc I get this message "the program cant start because MFC70.DLL is missing from your computer. try reinstalling the program to fix this problem"

Any ideas bud?

• 1 month later...

Update pack 7.03 is now available for download from sortitoutsi.

It is slightly smaller than usual and contains 2,074 images to take the total MP head-count to 155,372.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank our small but productive group of cutters for the sterling job they do and I would like to encourage those interested in learning how to cut out images to take the plunge and join the team :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm very happy to be able to announce the release of update pack 7.04 from sortitoutsi. It includes 3,250 new and improved images and takes the total MP head count to 156,924.

I'd like to thank all the cutters and requesters once again, and all the other contributors, without whom this imo essential add-on would have died a long time ago.

Enjoy, everyone :thup:

Where's the torrent available from? I can't find it and I have just bought a new laptop.

It's near the bottom of this page.

Will there be more faces from south america teams and u-19 teams from Europe ?

Generally speaking, South American teams are really hard to source images from, and getting decent sources of youngsters from all over the world is also generally an issue.

Our aim is of course to have as wide-ranging image content as possible, so if you come across decent images for missing players, then you are encouraged to post them in our forum for our cutters to deal with :thup:

It's near the bottom of this page.

Generally speaking, South American teams are really hard to source images from, and getting decent sources of youngsters from all over the world is also generally an issue.

Our aim is of course to have as wide-ranging image content as possible, so if you come across decent images for missing players, then you are encouraged to post them in our forum for our cutters to deal with :thup:

Thanks, I'll check on that. What about the youngsters ? Is it diffilcult find a good source?

Sometimes, yes: "getting decent sources of youngsters from all over the world is also generally an issue", depending on how obscure the youngster is. Have a look for sources yourself and post on our forum if you find any :thup:

• 1 month later...

Update pack 7.05 is now available for download from sortitoutsi.

It contains 3,492 images, of which just under 2,000 are new to the megapack. The total megapack head count is now 158,468.

Thanks as always to all those who contributed in any way. We encourage anybody interested in contributing to visit our forum and help out :)

Archived