FM15 Cut-Out Faces Megapack Thread

Mons

Megapack70.png~original

With an estimated 24 hours to go until the release of the FM15 beta version, we are absolutely delighted to announce the official release of version 7.0 of this Cut-Out Faces Megapack. It is, as usual, available from this page.

As with previous years, the file is available for download by non-premium members of sortitoutsi via torrent at the bottom of the above page, as well as through the usual mirror sites. Premium members are naturally able to download the whole file from our servers.

For those who believe they were up-to-date with all previous releases of the megapack, they can download the 7.0 update pack file only, which bridges the gap between 6.10 and 7.0.

The megapack now contains cut-outs for 151,570 persons within the FM world :)

We hope to have a 7.01 update pack available before 7 November, when the full version of FM15 is released.

I'd like to thank everybody involved in the creation, administration and maintenance of this pack, mostly the cutters themselves who do a fantastic job to help make the game we love a little bit more realistic.

I do not foresee any problems with installing the pack, as I fully expect the installation procedure to be similar if not identical to the previous years. Of course, we will provide more info once the beta is actually released, but in the meantime, you can start to prepare for the game already by downloading this file ;)

Preview of style:

WayneRooney_OverviewProfile.png~original

The file is available from the cut-out faces megapack download section on sortitoutsi.net

* Premium Members of sortitoutsi will be able to get a single click download.

* If you are not a premium member, we suggest using the 7.0 torrent file if you are downloading the complete pack from scratch. Please note, that the torrent is only for the base 7.0 pack. So download that and then download each update pack in order.

Contains 151,570 images of staff, officials & players from all around the world.

*after the 7.0 update pack has been applied

This is a stand-alone pack intended for use with FM15, but it will work with all versions of the game from FM09 onwards.

The idea behind this Megapack is that everyone downloads it and it gives us a base to work from. Over time with each update pack, we will replace older/poor-quality images with newer/better ones as well as filling in the blanks along the way.

Also available now are new default images for those using dark skins.

7274cca51e3721545b505415a94f1e1d.png

Sortitoutsi link

IMPORTANT: THE DARK DEFAULT FACES MUST BE PLACED HERE:

My Documents/Sports Interactive/FM15/Skins

The cut-out version of the default 'empty' images are available here.

We have also produced the Face Icons Megapack, available from the cut-out faces megapack download section. This sister pack displays the tiny preview images you get in the game.

We're also delighted to provide the new;

Megapack Picture Search Tool

HERE

Just type in the UID of the image you are after and will bring up the current MP image (along with any previous versions of that player, eg. Cristiano Ronaldo - 735216)

A massive thank you to Rob who has spent a lot of time working on this behind the scenes. It is available to all sortitoutsi members, and you will need to be logged in to use this function.

Polish, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian and Turkish versions of this post

included in this post on the susie forums

A link to the FM14 megapack thread on these forums

A link to the FM13 megapack thread on these forums

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey,

Sorry if this is a silly question but if you downloaded the main mega pack for fm14 but didn't download the updates as they came out do I just need to download the single update file for fm15 or do I need to download the main mega pack?

I just downloaded the main pack Chewy,removed the FM14 ones and downloaded/installed the 7.0 torrent.

There were 15,000 new images added since the release of the fm14 megapack. In addition to those, I'd say that there's probably the same amount in improvements or newer images, if not more...

Another similar (same?) question as Chewy:

I downloaded 6.0 last year and that is the most recent file I have. If I download 7.0 now, does it have all the images from 6.0 to 6.10 as well as 7.0?

Don't believe I've done anything incorrectly as I've been using these excellent facepacks for a couple of years now, but for whatever reason they just will not show up on FM15. I had to manually create the "graphics" folder myself which I've done in the past without issue. I've reloaded the skin, cleared cache, all the usual stuff etc. Can anyone else confirm they correctly installed it so I can maybe see where I've gone wrong? Cheers.

Don't believe I've done anything incorrectly as I've been using these excellent facepacks for a couple of years now, but for whatever reason they just will not show up on FM15. I had to manually create the "graphics" folder myself which I've done in the past without issue. I've reloaded the skin, cleared cache, all the usual stuff etc. Can anyone else confirm they correctly installed it so I can maybe see where I've gone wrong? Cheers.

Seems to be working fine for me, and I have used it in the past as well, but from your post I don't see anything in particular you're doing wrong, assuming you put that graphics folder in the proper place.

After deciding to just try and download the updates from 6.1 upto 7 I soon scrapped that idea as with the German site they were uploaded to I could only download 1 per hour if I was lucky so it would of taken me all night to do so.

I then went for the torrent and to my surprise it only took me an hour to download the new meg pack which is great considering last year took me 3/4hours with a great broadband speed and years precious it has taken 3/4 days! With a rubbish broadband but overall not complaining and again top work again from the guys and makes fm much more enjoyable than with the blank faces on a players screen.

I was just wondering tho if like with the updates for the mega logo pack aswell why they ain't uploaded to a better site than the German one something like mediafile would be great then we can download more than one at a time

Seems to be working fine for me, and I have used it in the past as well, but from your post I don't see anything in particular you're doing wrong, assuming you put that graphics folder in the proper place.

Just fiddled around a little more with the settings and got it working now, cheers.

Another similar (same?) question as Chewy:

I downloaded 6.0 last year and that is the most recent file I have. If I download 7.0 now, does it have all the images from 6.0 to 6.10 as well as 7.0?

It does indeed. Or you could download the 6.01 to 6.10 update packs plus the 7.0 update pack, but it's much easier and less fiddly to just download the main pack tbh

After deciding to just try and download the updates from 6.1 upto 7 I soon scrapped that idea as with the German site they were uploaded to I could only download 1 per hour if I was lucky so it would of taken me all night to do so.

I then went for the torrent and to my surprise it only took me an hour to download the new meg pack which is great considering last year took me 3/4hours with a great broadband speed and years precious it has taken 3/4 days! With a rubbish broadband but overall not complaining and again top work again from the guys and makes fm much more enjoyable than with the blank faces on a players screen.

I was just wondering tho if like with the updates for the mega logo pack aswell why they ain't uploaded to a better site than the German one something like mediafile would be great then we can download more than one at a time

The thing is that the sites we upload to allow us to customise how it gets delivered and to generate and add the files automatically with each release, by adding some code (this is not me being deliberately vague, but I don't take care of that side of things as I'm not that technical-minded!). mediafire, localhostr, sendspace etc, don't allow us to do so and this would see us having to individually generate and upload every file for downloading, which is not very practical...

Trying to download the torrent but cant get anything faster than 50kb on my 8mb connection

Sorry to hear that but it's probably an issue at your end. Perhaps people aren't seeding at the moment and hopefully the download speed will increase gradually.

People in this thread (and elsewhere) are saying they downloaded it in 3 hours or less, and I've never known a megapack release go so smoothly, so it can't be related to the torrent itself... Hopefully you manage to get your hands on it soon :thup:

Trying to download the torrent but cant get anything faster than 50kb on my 8mb connection

Just came in to post the exact same thing. I'm a member on sortitoutsi and my download speeds that bad it just stops halfway through. Is there any link to individual packs as that's looking like the way forward :(

Downloaded megapack 7.0 and then the update file. When trying to add the update file to copy and paste over the main file it takes hours, anybody know why it takes so long to replace all the updates?

On a Mac Mini on yosemitie.

If you've downloaded the 7.0 megapack, then you don't need to download anything else, you should be sorted with it. The 7.0 update pack is only to be downloaded by those who were up-to-date with previous updates.

What file did you download and what size is it? Either way, if it's the 7.0 update pack, it's a file with around 3,500 images and shouldn't really take you hours to transfer.

unsure on the exact number mate, i just re downloaded the 7.0 megapack, there is a config.xml file in there

Can you upload a screenshot of your megapack folder? Showing clearly the folder path and the amount of files contained therein please

Just to clarify, you should NOT install this megapack in the Steam installation folder but within the Documents user data folder. It's not clear which you've done, but just wanted to make sure!

Which version of the download are you trying to get; torrent or split download? When does the error message appear?

The more details you can provide, the more likely it is that I can pinpoint the problem...

Windows is saying it can't open the file; that's different from "windows can't download the file", as you said.

You evidently haven't ever used torrents before, so please read the below.

For those who have never used torrents, in the vast majority of cases, it's just a question of downloading the client program (a small file, less than 1MB) and then downloading the 6.0 megapack torrent file (a tiny file, around 20k) and then letting the program do the job.

Torrent files need a torrent client to be downloaded. I personally use µTorrent but other common clients are BitTorrent, Vuze and Deluge. For those using torrents for the first time, here is a general walk-through on how to download torrents and a specific guide for µTorrent.

Be aware that it will take a substantial amount of time to download the file due to its sheer size and that other people depend on you hosting the file to get it so please leave your torrent client on after you have fully downloaded it. It's generally accepted that the correct etiquette is to upload as much as you download, although this might not always be possible.

• 2 weeks later...

Can anybody help me i have downloaded this pack which is brilliant btw. But i used a old pack first and i have deleted that but all the old premier league pack players are not showing up???

Does that make sense i have deleted my older pack but it will not show the players who where in the old premier league face-pack from 4 years ago ???

So it just has a blank where they should be??

I'm afraid you haven't really explained yourself well.

I've no idea which pack you've previously downloaded and if it was in this style. If it was, you should have all the images in one folder and not split separately, unless you know what you're doing.

Which version of the cut-out megapack do you currently have and how many images do you have in the related folder? Screenshots would help tbh...

Ok cheers i downloaded a back from around 3 years ago not a cut out pack and just kept moving it from one fm to another i did with 15.

I then for the first time downloaded the cut-out megapack the latest one and got rid of my old pack. But because my old pack from 2009 season premiership pack now all players who had pictures in that pack do not show up in the game just players who where not in the pack.

Hope that makes sense and mate??

Ok cheers i downloaded a back from around 3 years ago not a cut out pack and just kept moving it from one fm to another i did with 15.

I then for the first time downloaded the cut-out megapack the latest one and got rid of my old pack. But because my old pack from 2009 season premiership pack now all players who had pictures in that pack do not show up in the game just players who where not in the pack.

I'll be honest and say that doesn't make much sense tbh,

If you have the latest megapack, then you should COMPLETELY delete your old premiership pack. Also make sure your preferences are set up like this:

FootballManager2015_PreferencesInterface.png~original

Hi, I have downloaded all of the packs. I have not extracted them with WinRAR just yet. They are however all been placed in the graphics folder. I have a few questions:

1. When I extract them do I extract them all to make different folders?

2. If I do this, I will have roughly 17 different folders. Do I then have to copy all the pictures into one folder?

Thanks

Hi, I have downloaded all of the packs. I have not extracted them with WinRAR just yet. They are however all been placed in the graphics folder. I have a few questions:

1. When I extract them do I extract them all to make different folders?

2. If I do this, I will have roughly 17 different folders. Do I then have to copy all the pictures into one folder?

Thanks

You should have one folder and one folder only, with all the images in it...

Done that as stated deleted all my old stuff and reloaded but all the old players from my 2009 pack have n0pictures at all the premier league players that where in the old pack.

All the other players work just not the new ones at all so like say van persie does not work but a new player to the league like Ings works if you get my drift.

I have deleted all the old pictures and only got the new 7.0 megapack but anybody who was in the premier league in my old facepack does not show up at all mate.

Danny Ings

23m68op.png

Any player that was in the old facepack which has been deleted

2m60rir.png

Now my files every time i load up game a new facepack thing come up and logo in the documents like this???

2e3wcy9.png

So anybody who was in my old 2009 premier league face pack is not showing up ??

Archived