Team Indices for next stage

The Good Rebel

In the advanced editor there is an option to select, for example in a group then knock-out format competition, the winner of group A to play the runner up of group B, however I do not quite understand what I have to do to set this correctly, does anyone know how to set this to determine which teams play each other into the knock-out rounds.

To make it more clear, say I have two groups feeding into a semi final, therefore I have four teams qualifying two from each group, how do I get the winner of group A to play the runner up of Group B and the winner of Group B to play the runner up of Group A.

The options given in the indices section are:

Cup Team Index

League Stage Name

Position

I have no idea what to input into these options....

• 5 years later...
On 06/08/2014 at 19:56, Roy Race 9 said:

there is a file re world cup that should help if required too http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/390535-Help-with-2014-FIFA-World-Cup?highlight=world+2014 of interest what is your project ...I am doing the Guinness pre season comp and hit snags, don't know why as I have done this sort of thing before

Forgive me for asking this 6 years late, but I have run into the same problem. This post should be able to help, except that for the life of me I can't seem to find the 'Team Indices for Next Stage' option in the editor. I'm on FM 19 btw