Rio in Rio

JD nawrat

Not sure if there's a thread on this but a quick skim suggests not. I believe it is almost finished in England and is halfway through on Wales, but in Scotland it starts in 10 minutes. Looks interesting so I'm gonna give it a watch. :thup:

Anyone watching it? Those who have seen it think much of it?

Has Rio signed for QPR, is that official now?

Rio is one of those that has been making inroads into the media for a bit to prepare for life after football so good on him

Heard him England/San Marino on al Jazeera before and was an Shearer-esque cliche machine. It may well have been cause he was on the Arabic station that was translated into Arabic from his English so he 'kept it simple' ... giving him the benefit of the doubt

This World Cup he's been fine. I think fans like it when you don't just say what you see on your screen in front of you but offer actual insight and also he's mentioned some personal things from his career in matches with particular players and I think fans always enjoy that

Something Alan Shearer does nothing of ... plenty of England caps, Premier League record scorer ... World Cup ... scored in penalty shoot outs even ... yet, offers nothing personal about his footballing experiences in all my time of seeing him on a sofa

Archived