Three most-used words to describe each World Cup team according to Cambridge University

PMLF

At least we're entertaining - well more so then you boys failing to get out of the groups again on the rare times you fluke your way into a tournament :D

Being half Irish means I get to laugh at England and be pissed off with them at the same time :D

If only Luiz Felipe Scolari could learn from what the Korean manager said:

“It was due to my deficiency as a coach that we didn’t put up the desired results. But our players all have a bright future ahead and not everything was lost from this tournament.”

Did anyone collect and eat the toffees? :D

African stereotypes live on :thup:

Maybe when they stop bickering about money :p

Was this in general or after each group game. England's could make sense, we were a little excited and optmistic after Italy, inexperienced after equalising against Uruguay and ultimately disappointing after the final game as we were out anyway

That's why I wondered, we are ok, not awful so it seems like group game by group game. Inexperienced would fit Uruguay too

Not really looked at the others to see if the words match, probably not but seemed to fit our 3 games nicely

Three words to describe Greece none of them 'purgatory'? :confused:

I'd opt for a one-night stand with Jeffrey Dahmer before I'd watch another 90 minutes of that lot. FIFA should be on trial in the Hague for permitting Greece games to go to extra-time.

I suppose the three most used words in Portuguese to describe Brazil's national team are: :D

- Vergonha (embarrassment or shame)

- Vexame (shame or 'vexation')

- Goleada (big score)

Archived