Its not the size, its how you use it!

Cheese On Toast

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Il be doing updates of all the leagues WC groups when the leagues have finished. and be doing updated SS at the end of each season. Im doing it like that so i dont get everyone asking about their players stats etc so i can keep track of whats going on. Theres only a about 2 months of the season left so it shouldnt be long.

I will only be able to provide the League tables for the leagues that i have loaded (if you happen to play in a playable league you will get a league table)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Luxembourg - Drew 1-1 with Latvia in their World Cup Qualifier. SouthCoastRed. David Craven, Stuart Wright and Exar Ku all played. Exar Kun grabbed the equaliser for his country to earn them a valuable point. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Where was I? icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dafuge:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Luxembourg - Drew 1-1 with Latvia in their World Cup Qualifier. SouthCoastRed. David Craven, Stuart Wright and Exar Ku all played. Exar Kun grabbed the equaliser for his country to earn them a valuable point. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Where was I? icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dropped icon_biggrin.gif exposed as a clod-hoofing no hoper at last

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dafuge:

I must have injured my foot kicking your arse again. icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You tried, but missed and hit the door icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Big Pants:

I must have injured my foot kicking your arse again. icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You tried, but missed and hit the door icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats unfair,

He couldnt hit a barn door with a bus from five feet away...let alone kick it icon_razz.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Big Pants:

You tried, but missed and hit the door icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't you make me injure my other foot. icon15.gif

Dafuge made his full debut for Racing today and played well in a 2-0 win over Mallorca.

Man Utd have sacked Sir Alex Ferguson after his teams poor form saw them lie in 5th place with only a handful of games to go. Cheesy Pants and SouthCoastRed will have to hope they can impress their new manager, Hugo Sanchez.

SouthCoastRed finally got his Man of the Match for Sheffield United as he played superbly in his loan teams 2-0 win over Wolves. He also played well the 2-0 win over Watford.

Scott Rankin played well in Numancias 4-1 win over Barcelona. A great win saw them climb a few points away from Relegation.

Exar Kun was unable to help Levante to a win over Betis as they crashed 3-0. Levante still lie 20th and look most likely to get relegated.

Apollon L goalkeeper Andrew Bell plays some more great games as he looks to try and break into the next Cyprus World Cup team.

Tomahawk Jacknife has gained the attention of FC Bayern after he impressed their scouts with a goal in his latest matches. It could be a dream for Jacknife to play for Bayern but he would most likely not get reguular first team football. A big decision to make if they come in with a bid.

Maximo Janz was a sub for Real Madrid as they beat Inter 2-1 in the first leg of the Champions League Quarter Final.

Claudio Alegria was an unused sub in Schalke 4-1 win over Chelsea in their UEFA Cup Quarter Final first leg.

Starlet Thagas Variviciis seems to have hit a bad patch of form for his club. He will surely be wanting to finish the season well though, no doubt.

Scott Rankin and Adam Scott both played some part in Numancias 3-1 loss to Atletico Madrid.. Stephen Guy has resumed light training.

Martin Balogh struggles to help Aigaleo out of relegation. After getting a UEFA Cup spot last season, things have took a turn for the worst.

Vallalodid and Rayo Vallecano are chasing Cartegane midfielder Powers. They will be looking for the youngster to help boost their depleted midfield.

David Craven continues to be the assist king as he helps his team get a few more goals.

Luigi Trullis season seems to be over as he suffered a slipped disc and is out for 2 months. He was an integral performer for Emden as he played a lot of games and he will surely be missed.

Cheesy Pants came on as a sub for Man Utd as they drew 1-1 with Everton.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Dafuge made his full debut for Racing today and played well in a 2-0 win over Mallorca. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

\o/

About time too.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Cheese On Toast:

Exar Kun was unable to help Levante to a win over Betis as they crashed 3-0. Levante still lie 20th and look most likely to get relegated.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If even I cannot help Levante it's a lost case icon13.gif

In which month are we at the moment?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Exar:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Cheese On Toast:

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If even I cannot help Levante it's a lost case icon13.gif

In which month are we at the moment? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They oughta start using me in their goal, I am like a brickwall. Nothing is going through me! gawd I am getting frustrated in spain icon_frown.gif

Tomahawk Jacknife has gained the attention of FC Bayern after he impressed their scouts with a goal in his latest matches. It could be a dream for Jacknife to play for Bayern but he would most likely not get reguular first team football. A big decision to make if they come in with a bid.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought I'd been forgotten - Not a big decision, moving to Munich to languish in the reserves would get me more money and more chance of a call-up for my beloved Hungary. Plus I need the bright lights of a big city...

COME ONE BAYERN!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Adam Scott played some part in Numancias 3-1 loss to Atletico Madrid.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sigh icon_frown.gif Another scoreless game for me icon_frown.gif

Dan Chisum broke the 20 goal mark for Talavera as he impresses the visiting scouts. Murcia, Alavas and Celta have expressed an interest in the talented youngster.

Rob fain has gained the attention of a host of top clubs. Deportivo, Real Madrid, Celta and Aue.

Santa Julemanski is wanted by Juventus. It might be a mistake if he goes there as he wont get in the team as Alan Ward has so far been unable to topple Buffon as number one Juventus GK.

Scott Rankin and Stephen Guy played for Numancia as they drew 1-1 with Osasuna.

Alaves and Rayo are chasing teenage sensation Thagas Variviciius. They see him as the perfect defender to help them in their next league campaign.

Lufbra Bantam wants talks with his manager as he wants to know what role he is playing in the team. He is far from happy at not playing many games this season and hopes it will change if he is still here on the 05/06 season.

Miguel Lourenco started for Elche as they beat Cordoba 1-0.

Exar Kun helped Levante out of relegation as they beat Albacete 2-0. Sadly this dropped Numancia in the relegation zone along with Racing.

Scott rankin has demanded a new contract. He feels he deserves a pay rise for his latest performances.

Cluadio Alegria has handed in a transfer request at Schalke. It was accepted. There are doubts he will move as Schalke want at least £5m for the youngster.

Real Madrid have expressed an interest in Lufbra Bantam after he became unhappy at Saarbrucken.

Tomahawk Jacknife is a wanted man. Reports circulating in the footballing world is that a host of top clubs are after his signature. Burghausen, Zaragoza, Dusseldorf, Wuppertal, Stuttgart, FC Bayern and Gruether Furth are all chasing him.

Screenshots and League tables will follow this update

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">

English Premier League 2004/2005

| Pos | Inf | Team | | Pld | Won | Drn | Lst | For | Ag | Won | Drn | Lst | For | Ag | G.D.| Pts |

| ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| 1st | C | Arsenal | | 38 | 14 | 2 | 3 | 40 | 16 | 13 | 3 | 3 | 34 | 20 | +38 | 86 |

| ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| 2nd | | Chelsea | | 38 | 15 | 1 | 3 | 39 | 11 | 10 | 5 | 4 | 30 | 18 | +40 | 81 |

| 3rd | | Newcastle | | 38 | 11 | 2 | 6 | 31 | 22 | 10 | 4 | 5 | 28 | 23 | +14 | 69 |

| 4th | | Liverpool | | 38 | 11 | 4 | 4 | 30 | 19 | 7 | 4 | 8 | 27 | 32 | +6 | 62 |

| 5th | | Man Utd | | 38 | 11 | 4 | 4 | 36 | 20 | 5 | 6 | 8 | 23 | 25 | +14 | 58 |

| 6th | | Tottenham | | 38 | 10 | 4 | 5 | 26 | 20 | 7 | 3 | 9 | 25 | 26 | +5 | 58 |

| 7th | | Middlesbrough | | 38 | 8 | 5 | 6 | 29 | 22 | 7 | 3 | 9 | 25 | 29 | +3 | 53 |

| 8th | | Southampton | | 38 | 10 | 2 | 7 | 23 | 24 | 5 | 6 | 8 | 22 | 27 | -6 | 53 |

| 9th | | Man City | | 38 | 8 | 3 | 8 | 27 | 26 | 5 | 8 | 6 | 20 | 23 | -2 | 50 |

| 10th| | Aston Villa | | 38 | 10 | 4 | 5 | 32 | 22 | 4 | 4 | 11 | 19 | 32 | -3 | 50 |

| 11th| | Portsmouth | | 38 | 9 | 6 | 4 | 30 | 20 | 4 | 5 | 10 | 17 | 33 | -6 | 50 |

| 12th| | Charlton | | 38 | 10 | 4 | 5 | 30 | 21 | 2 | 6 | 11 | 21 | 34 | -4 | 46 |

| 13th| | Birmingham | | 38 | 9 | 5 | 5 | 24 | 20 | 3 | 4 | 12 | 17 | 31 | -10 | 45 |

| 14th| | Crystal Palace | | 38 | 7 | 8 | 4 | 27 | 24 | 3 | 6 | 10 | 18 | 30 | -9 | 44 |

| 15th| | Blackburn | | 38 | 6 | 5 | 8 | 24 | 27 | 6 | 3 | 10 | 19 | 26 | -10 | 44 |

| 16th| | Everton | | 38 | 7 | 6 | 6 | 23 | 20 | 3 | 7 | 9 | 21 | 34 | -10 | 43 |

| 17th| | West Brom | | 38 | 6 | 9 | 4 | 25 | 24 | 4 | 4 | 11 | 17 | 34 | -16 | 43 |

| 18th| R | Bolton | | 38 | 10 | 4 | 5 | 32 | 21 | 2 | 3 | 14 | 11 | 41 | -19 | 43 |

| 19th| R | Fulham | | 38 | 9 | 5 | 5 | 29 | 22 | 1 | 2 | 16 | 15 | 35 | -13 | 37 |

| 20th| R | Norwich | | 38 | 5 | 7 | 7 | 28 | 26 | 3 | 4 | 12 | 18 | 32 | -12 | 35 |

| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |

</pre>

English Championship

| Pos | Inf | Team | | Pld | Won | Drn | Lst | For | Ag | Won | Drn | Lst | For | Ag | G.D.| Pts |

| -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| 1st | C | Leicester | | 46 | 19 | 4 | 0 | 60 | 10 | 12 | 6 | 5 | 32 | 18 | +64 | 103 |

| -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| 2nd | P | Wolves | | 46 | 13 | 6 | 4 | 54 | 20 | 14 | 7 | 2 | 43 | 26 | +51 | 94 |

| 3rd | | West Ham | | 46 | 16 | 2 | 5 | 47 | 19 | 10 | 7 | 6 | 35 | 27 | +36 | 87 |

| 4th | | Coventry | | 46 | 11 | 7 | 5 | 43 | 28 | 9 | 9 | 5 | 39 | 37 | +17 | 76 |

| 5th | P | Derby | | 46 | 10 | 10 | 3 | 45 | 22 | 10 | 4 | 9 | 32 | 33 | +22 | 74 |

| 6th | | Nottm Forest | | 46 | 17 | 4 | 2 | 51 | 16 | 3 | 10 | 10 | 18 | 32 | +21 | 74 |

| 7th | | Leeds | | 46 | 16 | 5 | 2 | 46 | 13 | 3 | 10 | 10 | 11 | 23 | +21 | 72 |

| 8th | | Sunderland | | 46 | 15 | 5 | 3 | 39 | 10 | 5 | 7 | 11 | 16 | 32 | +13 | 72 |

| 9th | | Q.P.R. | | 46 | 14 | 5 | 4 | 40 | 19 | 5 | 8 | 10 | 20 | 28 | +13 | 70 |

| 10th| | Millwall | | 46 | 13 | 7 | 3 | 35 | 18 | 6 | 3 | 14 | 18 | 42 | -7 | 67 |

| 11th| | Gillingham | | 46 | 8 | 8 | 7 | 33 | 26 | 7 | 10 | 6 | 28 | 31 | +4 | 63 |

| 12th| | Plymouth | | 46 | 9 | 8 | 6 | 39 | 22 | 8 | 3 | 12 | 27 | 39 | +5 | 62 |

| 13th| | Reading | | 46 | 11 | 6 | 6 | 40 | 28 | 5 | 8 | 10 | 16 | 30 | -2 | 62 |

| 14th| | Preston | | 46 | 12 | 5 | 6 | 41 | 24 | 4 | 5 | 14 | 27 | 47 | -3 | 58 |

| 15th| | Ipswich | | 46 | 8 | 10 | 5 | 30 | 23 | 4 | 10 | 9 | 22 | 40 | -11 | 56 |

| 16th| | Cardiff | | 46 | 11 | 6 | 6 | 33 | 25 | 4 | 4 | 15 | 23 | 56 | -25 | 55 |

| 17th| | Sheff Utd | | 46 | 8 | 9 | 6 | 21 | 15 | 4 | 7 | 12 | 20 | 41 | -15 | 52 |

| 18th| | Burnley | | 46 | 6 | 10 | 7 | 27 | 24 | 4 | 9 | 10 | 16 | 32 | -13 | 49 |

| 19th| | Stoke | | 46 | 8 | 8 | 7 | 30 | 23 | 3 | 7 | 13 | 12 | 33 | -14 | 48 |

| 20th| | Rotherham | | 46 | 7 | 10 | 6 | 27 | 24 | 3 | 7 | 13 | 11 | 43 | -29 | 47 |

| 21st| | Wigan | | 46 | 8 | 8 | 7 | 32 | 26 | 1 | 10 | 12 | 15 | 44 | -23 | 45 |

| 22nd| R | Brighton | | 46 | 7 | 5 | 11 | 31 | 35 | 2 | 7 | 14 | 22 | 47 | -29 | 39 |

| 23rd| R | Crewe | | 46 | 4 | 9 | 10 | 23 | 31 | 3 | 3 | 17 | 11 | 55 | -52 | 33 |

| 24th| R | Watford | | 46 | 2 | 10 | 11 | 18 | 30 | 3 | 6 | 14 | 17 | 49 | -44 | 31 |

</pre>

German First Division

| 1st | C | Leverkusen | | 34 | 12 | 4 | 1 | 35 | 12 | 6 | 6 | 5 | 23 | 21 | +25 | 64 |

| 2nd | | Gladbach | | 34 | 9 | 6 | 2 | 28 | 19 | 8 | 4 | 5 | 26 | 17 | +18 | 61 |

| 3rd | | Hertha BSC | | 34 | 8 | 4 | 5 | 28 | 20 | 7 | 6 | 4 | 27 | 21 | +14 | 55 |

| 4th | | Bochum | | 34 | 10 | 2 | 5 | 28 | 18 | 6 | 2 | 9 | 19 | 26 | +3 | 52 |

| 5th | | Schalke 04 | | 34 | 7 | 8 | 2 | 23 | 15 | 5 | 7 | 5 | 18 | 20 | +6 | 51 |

| 6th | | HSV | | 34 | 8 | 7 | 2 | 19 | 13 | 4 | 7 | 6 | 21 | 20 | +7 | 50 |

| 7th | | Werder Bremen | | 34 | 6 | 8 | 3 | 29 | 23 | 6 | 6 | 5 | 19 | 19 | +6 | 50 |

| 8th | | Wolfsburg | | 34 | 7 | 7 | 3 | 18 | 13 | 5 | 7 | 5 | 20 | 22 | +3 | 50 |

| 9th | | Dortmund | | 34 | 9 | 5 | 3 | 24 | 13 | 3 | 8 | 6 | 15 | 24 | +2 | 49 |

| 10th| | FC Bayern | | 34 | 9 | 4 | 4 | 30 | 22 | 4 | 4 | 9 | 19 | 25 | +2 | 47 |

| 11th| | Rostock | | 34 | 9 | 2 | 6 | 23 | 18 | 3 | 6 | 8 | 17 | 24 | -2 | 44 |

| 12th| | Bielefeld | | 34 | 4 | 5 | 8 | 20 | 23 | 6 | 6 | 5 | 16 | 17 | -4 | 41 |

| 13th| | VfB Stuttgart | | 34 | 6 | 7 | 4 | 19 | 17 | 3 | 5 | 9 | 21 | 28 | -5 | 39 |

| 14th| | Kaiserslautern | | 34 | 6 | 4 | 7 | 23 | 24 | 4 | 4 | 9 | 15 | 21 | -7 | 38 |

| 15th| | Nürnberg | | 34 | 8 | 3 | 6 | 23 | 18 | 3 | 2 | 12 | 12 | 32 | -15 | 38 |

| 16th| R | Mainz | | 34 | 4 | 3 | 10 | 19 | 25 | 6 | 2 | 9 | 19 | 29 | -16 | 35 |

| 17th| R | Hannover 96 | | 34 | 7 | 6 | 4 | 19 | 16 | 1 | 5 | 11 | 10 | 33 | -20 | 35 |

| 18th| R | SC Freiburg | | 34 | 5 | 4 | 8 | 19 | 23 | 3 | 2 | 12 | 15 | 28 | -17 | 30 |

</pre>

German Second Division

| 1st | C | 1.FC Köln | | 34 | 11 | 3 | 3 | 29 | 13 | 10 | 1 | 6 | 21 | 19 | +18 | 67 |

| 2nd | P | Aue | | 34 | 10 | 4 | 3 | 30 | 15 | 8 | 5 | 4 | 21 | 18 | +18 | 63 |

| 3rd | P | 1860 München | | 34 | 10 | 5 | 2 | 34 | 13 | 6 | 5 | 6 | 22 | 21 | +22 | 58 |

| 4th | | RW Essen | | 34 | 9 | 2 | 6 | 28 | 22 | 6 | 6 | 5 | 16 | 15 | +7 | 53 |

| 5th | | Duisburg | | 34 | 7 | 3 | 7 | 18 | 16 | 8 | 5 | 4 | 23 | 19 | +6 | 53 |

| 6th | | Greuther Fürth | | 34 | 7 | 7 | 3 | 22 | 13 | 6 | 5 | 6 | 17 | 17 | +9 | 51 |

| 7th | | Ahlen | | 34 | 7 | 6 | 4 | 21 | 17 | 6 | 4 | 7 | 17 | 19 | +2 | 49 |

| 8th | | Cottbus | | 34 | 8 | 4 | 5 | 22 | 12 | 5 | 5 | 7 | 16 | 24 | +2 | 48 |

| 9th | | Burghausen | | 34 | 8 | 2 | 7 | 21 | 22 | 6 | 4 | 7 | 19 | 19 | -1 | 48 |

| 10th| | Aachen | | 34 | 8 | 4 | 5 | 22 | 18 | 4 | 7 | 6 | 17 | 20 | +1 | 47 |

| 11th| | Karlsruhe | | 34 | 9 | 3 | 5 | 21 | 18 | 3 | 5 | 9 | 15 | 28 | -10 | 44 |

| 12th| | Saarbrücken | | 34 | 7 | 4 | 6 | 20 | 18 | 4 | 6 | 7 | 17 | 21 | -2 | 43 |

| 13th| | Frankfurt | | 34 | 6 | 6 | 5 | 24 | 18 | 5 | 3 | 9 | 23 | 27 | +2 | 42 |

| 14th| | Trier | | 34 | 6 | 4 | 7 | 21 | 22 | 5 | 3 | 9 | 17 | 28 | -12 | 40 |

| 15th| R | Unterhaching | | 34 | 7 | 5 | 5 | 24 | 16 | 4 | 0 | 13 | 10 | 25 | -7 | 38 |

| 16th| R | Dynamo Dresden | | 34 | 5 | 5 | 7 | 16 | 20 | 4 | 5 | 8 | 16 | 27 | -15 | 37 |

| 17th| R | Erfurt | | 34 | 3 | 8 | 6 | 14 | 17 | 4 | 6 | 7 | 17 | 22 | -8 | 35 |

| 18th| R | Oberhausen | | 34 | 4 | 4 | 9 | 15 | 23 | 1 | 4 | 12 | 9 | 33 | -32 | 23 |

</pre>

Greek First Division

| --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| 1st | C | Olympiakos | | 30 | 12 | 2 | 1 | 29 | 9 | 7 | 3 | 5 | 21 | 20 | +21 | 62 |

| --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| 2nd | | AEK | | 30 | 10 | 3 | 2 | 26 | 16 | 6 | 3 | 6 | 17 | 20 | +7 | 54 |

| 3rd | | Iraklis | | 30 | 9 | 2 | 4 | 25 | 15 | 6 | 4 | 5 | 18 | 15 | +13 | 51 |

| 4th | | PAOK | | 30 | 10 | 1 | 4 | 27 | 13 | 6 | 2 | 7 | 22 | 20 | +16 | 51 |

| 5th | | Panionios | | 30 | 8 | 4 | 3 | 20 | 9 | 5 | 5 | 5 | 19 | 19 | +11 | 48 |

| 6th | | Panathinaikos | | 30 | 9 | 2 | 4 | 29 | 19 | 4 | 4 | 7 | 16 | 22 | +4 | 45 |

| 7th | | Aris | | 30 | 5 | 5 | 5 | 21 | 20 | 5 | 6 | 4 | 21 | 23 | -1 | 41 |

| 8th | | Kallithea | | 30 | 6 | 6 | 3 | 23 | 21 | 5 | 2 | 8 | 18 | 23 | -3 | 41 |

| 9th | | Ionikos | | 30 | 6 | 2 | 7 | 16 | 17 | 6 | 2 | 7 | 22 | 23 | -2 | 40 |

| 10th| | Kalamaria | | 30 | 7 | 4 | 4 | 21 | 15 | 3 | 5 | 7 | 14 | 19 | +1 | 39 |

| 11th| | Chalkidona | | 30 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 19 | 15 | 4 | 3 | 8 | 10 | 19 | -5 | 38 |

| 12th| | Kerkyra | | 30 | 8 | 3 | 4 | 22 | 17 | 2 | 4 | 9 | 12 | 24 | -7 | 37 |

| 13th| | OFI | | 30 | 8 | 4 | 3 | 20 | 13 | 1 | 4 | 10 | 14 | 24 | -3 | 35 |

| 14th| R | Aigaleo | | 30 | 5 | 8 | 2 | 22 | 17 | 1 | 4 | 10 | 9 | 23 | -9 | 30 |

| 15th| R | Xanthi | | 30 | 5 | 4 | 6 | 15 | 19 | 2 | 5 | 8 | 13 | 24 | -15 | 30 |

| 16th| R | Ergotelis | | 30 | 4 | 4 | 7 | 13 | 22 | 0 | 3 | 12 | 11 | 30 | -28 | 19 |

</pre>

Italian Serie A

| -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| 1st | C | Juventus | | 38 | 13 | 3 | 3 | 34 | 13 | 11 | 5 | 3 | 27 | 14 | +34 | 80 |

| -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| 2nd | | Milan | | 38 | 11 | 5 | 3 | 26 | 12 | 13 | 2 | 4 | 26 | 19 | +21 | 79 |

| 3rd | | Inter | | 38 | 15 | 3 | 1 | 38 | 10 | 6 | 6 | 7 | 21 | 23 | +26 | 72 |

| 4th | | Udinese | | 38 | 13 | 3 | 3 | 26 | 13 | 5 | 6 | 8 | 14 | 23 | +4 | 63 |

| 5th | | Lazio | | 38 | 9 | 7 | 3 | 24 | 17 | 8 | 3 | 8 | 24 | 21 | +10 | 61 |

| 6th | | Roma | | 38 | 11 | 3 | 5 | 34 | 20 | 7 | 2 | 10 | 20 | 22 | +12 | 59 |

| 7th | | Chievo | | 38 | 9 | 4 | 6 | 25 | 24 | 7 | 4 | 8 | 17 | 23 | -5 | 56 |

| 8th | | Parma | | 38 | 11 | 3 | 5 | 29 | 15 | 4 | 5 | 10 | 13 | 24 | +3 | 53 |

| 9th | | Palermo | | 38 | 8 | 3 | 8 | 18 | 15 | 6 | 8 | 5 | 19 | 19 | +3 | 53 |

| 10th| | Lecce | | 38 | 9 | 6 | 4 | 26 | 19 | 5 | 5 | 9 | 19 | 27 | -1 | 53 |

| 11th| | Messina | | 38 | 7 | 10 | 2 | 21 | 15 | 5 | 3 | 11 | 12 | 24 | -6 | 49 |

| 12th| | Fiorentina | | 38 | 6 | 8 | 5 | 18 | 13 | 4 | 9 | 6 | 16 | 26 | -5 | 47 |

| 13th| | Sampdoria | | 38 | 9 | 5 | 5 | 23 | 18 | 1 | 10 | 8 | 15 | 25 | -5 | 45 |

| 14th| | Livorno | | 38 | 6 | 6 | 7 | 18 | 21 | 6 | 3 | 10 | 25 | 28 | -6 | 45 |

| 15th| | Cagliari | | 38 | 4 | 8 | 7 | 19 | 24 | 7 | 3 | 9 | 18 | 25 | -12 | 44 |

| 16th| | Atalanta | | 38 | 6 | 7 | 6 | 22 | 19 | 5 | 3 | 11 | 19 | 27 | -5 | 43 |

| 17th| | Brescia | | 38 | 5 | 5 | 9 | 18 | 23 | 3 | 6 | 10 | 15 | 23 | -13 | 35 |

| 18th| R | Reggina | | 38 | 4 | 10 | 5 | 20 | 19 | 2 | 5 | 12 | 15 | 29 | -13 | 33 |

| 19th| R | Bologna | | 38 | 4 | 4 | 11 | 15 | 27 | 2 | 11 | 6 | 11 | 21 | -22 | 33 |

| 20th| R | Siena | | 38 | 6 | 3 | 10 | 14 | 22 | 1 | 7 | 11 | 13 | 25 | -20 | 31 |

</pre>

Spanish First Division

| 1st | C | Barcelona | | 38 | 16 | 2 | 1 | 36 | 13 | 9 | 3 | 7 | 26 | 28 | +21 | 80 |

| 2nd | | R. Madrid | | 38 | 14 | 2 | 3 | 43 | 13 | 9 | 4 | 6 | 29 | 23 | +36 | 75 |

| 3rd | | Valencia | | 38 | 11 | 7 | 1 | 36 | 18 | 9 | 3 | 7 | 31 | 27 | +22 | 70 |

| 4th | | Betis | | 38 | 9 | 3 | 7 | 30 | 19 | 11 | 3 | 5 | 28 | 24 | +15 | 66 |

| 5th | | R. Sociedad | | 38 | 12 | 2 | 5 | 31 | 19 | 8 | 4 | 7 | 25 | 27 | +10 | 66 |

| 6th | | Mallorca | | 38 | 10 | 5 | 4 | 39 | 22 | 7 | 4 | 8 | 19 | 23 | +13 | 60 |

| 7th | | Athletic Club | | 38 | 8 | 6 | 5 | 26 | 19 | 8 | 4 | 7 | 27 | 27 | +7 | 58 |

| 8th | | Zaragoza | | 38 | 11 | 1 | 7 | 33 | 23 | 6 | 5 | 8 | 23 | 29 | +4 | 57 |

| 9th | | Deportivo | | 38 | 12 | 3 | 4 | 34 | 18 | 4 | 6 | 9 | 17 | 32 | +1 | 57 |

| 10th| | At. Madrid | | 38 | 10 | 3 | 6 | 30 | 20 | 7 | 2 | 10 | 23 | 25 | +8 | 56 |

| 11th| | Villarreal | | 38 | 10 | 5 | 4 | 31 | 22 | 6 | 3 | 10 | 26 | 35 | 0 | 56 |

| 12th| | Sevilla | | 38 | 9 | 7 | 3 | 34 | 20 | 4 | 5 | 10 | 21 | 29 | +6 | 51 |

| 13th| | Espanyol | | 38 | 9 | 4 | 6 | 32 | 26 | 3 | 7 | 9 | 16 | 31 | -9 | 47 |

| 14th| | Málaga | | 38 | 10 | 0 | 9 | 28 | 27 | 3 | 6 | 10 | 15 | 34 | -18 | 45 |

| 15th| | Getafe | | 38 | 8 | 4 | 7 | 28 | 22 | 4 | 2 | 13 | 17 | 34 | -11 | 42 |

| 16th| | Albacete | | 38 | 6 | 7 | 6 | 24 | 22 | 3 | 4 | 12 | 19 | 34 | -13 | 38 |

| 17th| | Levante | | 38 | 6 | 3 | 10 | 19 | 26 | 3 | 7 | 9 | 21 | 33 | -19 | 37 |

| 18th| R | Racing | | 38 | 7 | 4 | 8 | 26 | 22 | 2 | 3 | 14 | 12 | 38 | -22 | 34 |

| 19th| R | Numancia | | 38 | 7 | 3 | 9 | 27 | 28 | 3 | 1 | 15 | 16 | 42 | -27 | 34 |

| 20th| R | Osasuna | | 38 | 6 | 7 | 6 | 25 | 25 | 2 | 2 | 15 | 13 | 37 | -24 | 33 |

</pre>

Spanish Second Division

| -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| 1st | C | Terrassa | | 42 | 14 | 3 | 4 | 32 | 21 | 9 | 3 | 9 | 27 | 27 | +11 | 75 |

| -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| 2nd | P | Celta | | 42 | 12 | 7 | 2 | 43 | 22 | 8 | 6 | 7 | 28 | 25 | +24 | 73 |

| 3rd | P | Alavés | | 42 | 12 | 5 | 4 | 30 | 17 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 29 | 27 | +15 | 72 |

| 4th | | Recreativo | | 42 | 12 | 5 | 4 | 33 | 19 | 7 | 5 | 9 | 23 | 29 | +8 | 67 |

| 5th | | Elche | | 42 | 14 | 3 | 4 | 36 | 24 | 5 | 7 | 9 | 23 | 30 | +5 | 67 |

| 6th | | Cádiz | | 42 | 12 | 6 | 3 | 34 | 21 | 6 | 4 | 11 | 27 | 32 | +8 | 64 |

| 7th | | Pontevedra | | 42 | 10 | 9 | 2 | 37 | 22 | 7 | 3 | 11 | 20 | 26 | +9 | 63 |

| 8th | | Gimnàstic | | 42 | 10 | 5 | 6 | 33 | 24 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 22 | 27 | +4 | 60 |

| 9th | | Eibar | | 42 | 9 | 8 | 4 | 29 | 21 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 22 | 26 | +4 | 60 |

| 10th| | Tenerife | | 42 | 10 | 3 | 8 | 28 | 29 | 6 | 8 | 7 | 20 | 24 | -5 | 59 |

| 11th| | Sporting | | 42 | 9 | 5 | 7 | 29 | 22 | 6 | 9 | 6 | 25 | 26 | +6 | 59 |

| 12th| | Murcia | | 42 | 10 | 5 | 6 | 25 | 21 | 6 | 6 | 9 | 24 | 32 | -4 | 59 |

| 13th| | Almería | | 42 | 7 | 3 | 11 | 20 | 24 | 9 | 4 | 8 | 22 | 28 | -10 | 55 |

| 14th| | Valladolid | | 42 | 9 | 7 | 5 | 27 | 22 | 5 | 6 | 10 | 20 | 27 | -2 | 55 |

| 15th| | Salamanca | | 42 | 9 | 7 | 5 | 31 | 22 | 5 | 4 | 12 | 21 | 34 | -4 | 53 |

| 16th| | Córdoba | | 42 | 8 | 4 | 9 | 22 | 19 | 6 | 6 | 9 | 27 | 35 | -5 | 52 |

| 17th| | Xerez | | 42 | 9 | 5 | 7 | 26 | 24 | 5 | 5 | 11 | 23 | 30 | -5 | 52 |

| 18th| | Ejido | | 42 | 7 | 7 | 7 | 27 | 26 | 7 | 3 | 11 | 26 | 27 | 0 | 52 |

| 19th| R | Ciudad de Murcia | | 42 | 7 | 7 | 7 | 25 | 24 | 4 | 6 | 11 | 20 | 29 | -8 | 46 |

| 20th| R | Málaga B | | 42 | 8 | 5 | 8 | 24 | 30 | 3 | 5 | 13 | 21 | 38 | -23 | 43 |

| 21st| R | Ferrol | | 42 | 4 | 2 | 15 | 20 | 36 | 7 | 7 | 7 | 24 | 22 | -14 | 42 |

| 22nd| R | Lleida | | 42 | 4 | 10 | 7 | 23 | 24 | 4 | 3 | 14 | 20 | 33 | -14 | 37 |

</pre>

Internationals

Estonia - Drew 1-1 against Liechtenstein in their World Cup Qualifier . Adam Scott and Stephen Guy both played well.

Lost 4-1 to Portugal in their 2nd World Cup Qualifier. Adam Scott didn’t have the best of games for Estonia tonight.

Liechtenstein - Drew 1-1 with Estonia in their World Cup Qualifier. Alan ward played well getting man of the match. Lufbra bantam, Scott rankin and Cheesy pants all played well.

Drew 1-1 with Latvia intheir World Cup Qualifier. Lufbra Bantam played well and got Man of the Match. Alan Ward, Scott Rankin and Cheesy Pants all played.

San Marino - Lost 1-0 to Bosnia in their World Cup qualifier. Miguel Lourenco got man of the match. Maximo Janz and Gary Toner also played in a tight game.

Hungary - Lost 2-1 v Iceland in their World Cup Qualifier. Claudio Alegria played ok before getting subbed. Tomahawk jacknife was an unused sub.

Luxembourg - Won 3-1 against Slovakia in their World Cup Qualifier. SouthCoast Red, Dafuge and David Craven played very Well. Stuart Wright and Exar Kun stole the show as Wright grabbed two goals and man of the match while Exar scored the 3rd.

Cyprus - Cyprus had a rest for internationals today as they didn’t have any games.

World Cup Qualifying groups So far

Group 1

| Pos | Inf | Team | | Pld | Won | Drn | Lst | For | Ag | G.D. | Pts |

| -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| 1st | | Armenia | | 9 | 6 | 0 | 3 | 16 | 11 | +5 | 18 |

| -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| 2nd | | Holland | | 8 | 5 | 1 | 2 | 18 | 8 | +10 | 16 |

| 3rd | | Czech Republic | | 8 | 5 | 1 | 2 | 21 | 10 | +11 | 16 |

| 4th | | Romania | | 9 | 4 | 2 | 3 | 20 | 16 | +4 | 14 |

| 5th | | FYR Macedonia | | 9 | 3 | 0 | 6 | 12 | 20 | -8 | 9 |

| 6th | | Finland | | 7 | 2 | 2 | 3 | 9 | 7 | +2 | 8 |

| 7th | | Andorra | | 8 | 1 | 0 | 7 | 6 | 30 | -24 | 3 |

| | | | | | | | | | | | |

Group 2

| ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| 1st | | Ukraine | | 9 | 7 | 1 | 1 | 14 | 5 | +9 | 22 |

| ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| 2nd | | Turkey | | 9 | 5 | 2 | 2 | 16 | 4 | +12 | 17 |

| 3rd | | Denmark | | 8 | 3 | 3 | 2 | 10 | 11 | -1 | 12 |

| 4th | | Greece | | 9 | 3 | 3 | 3 | 8 | 10 | -2 | 12 |

| 5th | | Albania | | 9 | 3 | 1 | 5 | 7 | 11 | -4 | 10 |

| 6th | | Georgia | | 7 | 1 | 2 | 4 | 3 | 8 | -5 | 5 |

| 7th | | Kazakhstan | | 7 | 0 | 2 | 5 | 4 | 13 | -9 | 2 |

Group 3

| ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| 1st | | Portugal | | 8 | 5 | 3 | 0 | 16 | 5 | +11 | 18 |

| ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| 2nd | | Russia | | 7 | 4 | 2 | 1 | 12 | 7 | +5 | 14 |

| 3rd | | Luxembourg | | 8 | 3 | 3 | 2 | 10 | 8 | +2 | 12 |

| 4th | | Slovakia | | 8 | 3 | 1 | 4 | 11 | 9 | +2 | 10 |

| 5th | | Latvia | | 8 | 2 | 4 | 2 | 8 | 11 | -3 | 10 |

| 6th | | Estonia | | 9 | 2 | 1 | 6 | 7 | 17 | -10 | 7 |

| 7th | | Liechtenstein | | 8 | 0 | 4 | 4 | 4 | 11 | -7 | 4 |

Group 4

| 1st | | Ireland | | 7 | 6 | 0 | 1 | 21 | 5 | +16 | 18 |

| 2nd | | France | | 6 | 5 | 0 | 1 | 17 | 1 | +16 | 15 |

| 3rd | | Switzerland | | 6 | 5 | 0 | 1 | 13 | 8 | +5 | 15 |

| 4th | | Israel | | 7 | 2 | 0 | 5 | 8 | 14 | -6 | 6 |

| 5th | | Cyprus | | 6 | 1 | 0 | 5 | 6 | 17 | -11 | 3 |

| 6th | | Faroe Islands | | 6 | 0 | 0 | 6 | 2 | 22 | -20 | 0 |

Group 5

| -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| 1st | | Italy | | 6 | 5 | 0 | 1 | 11 | 1 | +10 | 15 |

| -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| 2nd | | Scotland | | 6 | 4 | 1 | 1 | 11 | 5 | +6 | 13 |

| 3rd | | Norway | | 6 | 2 | 1 | 3 | 6 | 9 | -3 | 7 |

| 4th | | Slovenia | | 6 | 2 | 1 | 3 | 6 | 7 | -1 | 7 |

| 5th | | Belarus | | 6 | 2 | 1 | 3 | 9 | 12 | -3 | 7 |

| 6th | | Moldova | | 6 | 1 | 0 | 5 | 3 | 12 | -9 | 3 |

Group 6

| 1st | | England | | 6 | 6 | 0 | 0 | 15 | 0 | +15 | 18 |

| 2nd | | Poland | | 7 | 5 | 1 | 1 | 7 | 3 | +4 | 16 |

| 3rd | | Wales | | 6 | 4 | 0 | 2 | 17 | 6 | +11 | 12 |

| 4th | | Azerbaijan | | 7 | 1 | 1 | 5 | 4 | 12 | -8 | 4 |

| 5th | | N.Ireland | | 6 | 1 | 1 | 4 | 2 | 12 | -10 | 4 |

| 6th | | Austria | | 6 | 0 | 1 | 5 | 1 | 13 | -12 | 1 |

Group 7

| 1st | | Spain | | 7 | 7 | 0 | 0 | 18 | 2 | +16 | 21 |

| 2nd | | Belgium | | 6 | 4 | 0 | 2 | 13 | 8 | +5 | 12 |

| 3rd | | Serbia & Mont. | | 6 | 3 | 1 | 2 | 13 | 8 | +5 | 10 |

| 4th | | Bosnia | | 6 | 2 | 1 | 3 | 8 | 11 | -3 | 7 |

| 5th | | Lithuania | | 6 | 1 | 1 | 4 | 6 | 13 | -7 | 4 |

| 6th | | San Marino | | 7 | 0 | 1 | 6 | 1 | 17 | -16 | 1 |

Group 8

| 1st | | Sweden | | 6 | 5 | 0 | 1 | 13 | 4 | +9 | 15 |

| 2nd | | Croatia | | 6 | 4 | 1 | 1 | 11 | 6 | +5 | 13 |

| 3rd | | Iceland | | 7 | 4 | 0 | 3 | 13 | 6 | +7 | 12 |

| 4th | | Bulgaria | | 6 | 3 | 1 | 2 | 9 | 5 | +4 | 10 |

| 5th | | Hungary | | 6 | 2 | 0 | 4 | 5 | 8 | -3 | 6 |

| 6th | | Malta | | 7 | 0 | 0 | 7 | 0 | 22 | -22 | 0 |

</pre>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">

Lufbra Bantam wants talks with his manager as he wants to know what role he is playing in the team. He is far from happy at not playing many games this season and hopes it will change if he is still here on the 05/06 season.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">

Liechtenstein - Drew 1-1 with Estonia in their World Cup Qualifier. Alan ward played well getting man of the match. Lufbra bantam, Scott rankin and Cheesy pants all played well.

Drew 1-1 with Latvia intheir World Cup Qualifier. Lufbra Bantam played well and got Man of the Match. Alan Ward, Scott Rankin and Cheesy Pants all played.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Come on Liechtenstein! Come on a transfer!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Lufbra Bantam:

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Come on Liechtenstein! Come on a transfer!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Seconded.

Exar Kun helped Levante out of relegation as they beat Albacete 2-0. Sadly this dropped Numancia in the relegation zone along with Racing.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

\o/ So I can help

MON the LEVANTE icon_mad.gif

Luxembourg - Won 3-1 against Slovakia in their World Cup Qualifier. SouthCoast Red, Dafuge and David Craven played very Well. Stuart Wright and Exar Kun stole the show as Wright grabbed two goals and man of the match while Exar scored the 3rd.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm on my way to become a national legend icon_smile.gif I think I score almost every international match \o/

Great job Danny!! Really great reading this thread! icon14.gif

Dan Chisum broke the 20 goal mark for Talavera as he impresses the visiting scouts. Murcia, Alavas and Celta have expressed an interest in the talented youngster.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What league is my team in?

Thagas Variviciius has found himself on Tenerife’s hotlist. The declared interest in the defender and his manager has said he might sell the youngster if the offer is right. Thagas has said he would consider a move as he is looking to move to a bigger club.

Elche have declared their interest in Powers. However, his manager told them to get their stinking hands off their prized asset. This wont please the player who would love to move to Elche.

Tomahawk Jacknife is locked in a bidding war. Aue and Union Berlin have made offers of £350k while Bayern have made a sneaky bid of just £190k. All offers were accepted and Jacknife plumped for first team football by signing a 3 year deal with newly promoted Aue who find themselves in the German First Division.

Powers has signed a 3 year deal with Spanish non leaguers Rayo. They splashed £725k on the youngster.

Tenerife and Rayo are locked in battle for the signature of Thagas Variviciius. Both clubs want the young defender after his great season last year. Other teams are sniffing round him, not just because he smells, but because he has some great potential. Tenerife have bid £880k and Rayo have bid £950k.

Hartlepool go Italian

Hartlepool have today revealed that their new manager is the former Sheffield United boss Mario Trulli. They know that he had a bad time at Sheffield but hope he can get his career back on track with them. His first task is to get the wage bill down and then get promotion from League two. A tough challenge with only a small squad.

Rob Fain has joined Celta on a 4 year deal. They splashed out £190k for the youngster, who turned down the chance to join Dynamo Dresden.

Thagas Variviciius’ move to Rayo has fell through after the club couldn’t afford the fee. Both Thagas and Cultural are annoyed that Rayo didn’t have the funds and felt they shouldn’t have bid if they had no money. Thagas has told the press that he wants to move to a bigger club.

Dan Chisum turned down Tenerife and Vallalodid to join Olympiakos in a 3 year deal. Olympiakos are said to have paid around £550k for the young striker who hit 21 goals last season.

Claudio Alegria has joined Valencia in a deal worth £1.8m. He snubbed offers from Betis and Deportivo to join Valencia. Some people think it’s the wrong move as he got fed up at sitting on the sidelines at Schalke and one can only wonder if he will get the game for Valencia this season.

Deportivo have come to Thagas Variviviciius’ rescue after his move to Rayo collapsed. The Spanish outfit have paid around £975k for the services of the young defender. He signs a 4 year deal. With him playing around 40 games last season, it looks like his first team opportunities will now be limited after joining a big team so early in his career.

Andred Bell started his season with two good performaces for Apollon L.

Luigi Truill comes back from injury to play in his teams first two games of the season. Players well in both games.

Archived