Its not the size, its how you use it!

Cheese On Toast

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Cheese On Toast:

bloody hell exar. it was the weekend... il do more updates today and this week. had trouble with my internet and only just got it working </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You need some pressure CoT, and you know it. Else you will become a lazy git icon_wink.gif

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dave C:

Are my club even playing?

am I injured?

Why am I not getting any club games? icon_mad.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

me too...whats going on?

SouthCoastRed made his full debut for Sheffield United but cost them the game as he let in 3 goals. Very poor.

Stephen Guy scored Numancia’s equaliser as they drew 1-1 with Malaga. Scott Rankin also started the match but was unable to get on the score sheet. Adam Scott was an unused sub.

Dafuge made his debut for Racing as he came on as a late sub in his sides 3-0 loss to Real Madrid. Didn’t have much time to change the game as there was little time left.

A[n]gus Macguvyer, Stuart Wright and Santa Julemanski all look unhappy with their new teams as they were left out of the registration time to play for their clubs. Meaning they will be on the sidelines till at least January. They must be hoping they can go on loan and get some first team football.

Thagas Variviciius continued to shine for Cultural as he grabbed a few assists in his latest games. Gary Toner was an unused sub.

Schalke handed Claudio Alegria his full debut as they beat Dnipro 3-2 in the UEFA Cup. He played well but was subbed at half time.

Andrew Bell has a good few games for his club as he gets some clean sheets.

SouthCoastRed started his 2nd game for Sheffield United and played superb until the 80th minute where he couldn’t keep out Sunderlands equaliser. The game finished 1-1.

Elche beat Alaves 2-1 with 9 men. Miguel Lourenca was a 26th minute sub as the Elche keeper got sent off. He kept his team in the game with a great performance. Alaves also had a man sent off.

David Craven saw his team lose in the cup 2-0 to Vallalodid. He was powerless to stop them trampling over Hercules. He played well though.

Cultural couldn’t progress to the next round of the cup as they lost 2-0 to 9 man Murcia. Thagas Variviciius was on superb form once again but couldn’t keep them out. Gary Toner came on at half time but couldn’t change the game.

Miguel Lourenco started in Elches 3-1 win over Malaga B. He played alright but didn’t really have much to do.

martin Balogh is having a rough patch for Aigaleo. His performances have dropped as his side slip into the relegation zone.

Maximo janz made his 3rd appearance for Madrid as they struggled to overcome Xerez in the cup. The game ended at 2-2 with Janz setting up Madrids first goal as he put Michael Owen through. He was subbed halfway through the 2nd half. Real Madrid Finally won the game on penalties 5-4.

Luigi Trulli played a few more games for Emden but will be disappointed with his displays.

Pfellendorf youngster Rob Fain has been cruelly sidelined for 3 months. He suffered a hip injury in training and will miss most of their season.

Internationals

Luxembourg

Lost 11-0 to Chile in a friendly. SouthCoastRed, Dafuge and Stuart Wright all made their debut alongside David Craven and Exar Kun. They got demolished in this friendly and David Craven took out his anger on the opposition by getting sent off for a dirty tackle and his 2nd yellow card.

Lost 2-0 to Portugal in their World Cup Qualification match. SouthCoastRed. Dafuge, David Craven, Stuart Wright and exar Kun all played but couldn’t help their country to a win against a strong Portugal side.

Liechtenstein

Lost 1-0 to Russia in a friendly. Alan Ward and Scott Rankin made their debuts along with Lufbra Bantam and Cheesy pants. They were unlucky to not get a result as Alan ward played very well and was Liechtenstein’s best player on the day.

Lost 1-0 to Latvia in their World Cup Qualifier. Alan Ward, Lufbra bantam, Scott Rankin and Cheesy Pants all started. Alan ward was superb again as he managed to get the Man of the Match award. Unfortunately he couldn’t keep out the goal that sealed the match.

San Marino

Lost 2-0 To Russia in a friendly. Miguel Lourenco and Gary Toner played alongside debutants maximo Janz and Substitute Luigi trulli as they lost to Russia. Miguel Lourenco was just pipped to Man of the Match by the Russian striker. All played well though.

Drew 0-0 with Lithuania in their World Cup Qualifier. Miguel Lourenco, maximo Janz and Gary Toner all started this match. Luigi trulli was an un-used sub. Miguel played well again and just missed out on Man of the Match once again.

Cyprus

Lost 5-0 to France in their World Cup Qualifier. No players were selected for this match.

Lost 2-1 to Israel in their 2nd World Cup Qualifier. Mark McInnes and Powers made their debut for Cyprus this evening. Unfortuantely they couldn’t get the much needed equaliser to grab a point. Dan Chisum and Andrew Bell were unused subs.

Estonia

Lost 1-0 to Latvia in their first of two World Cup Qualifiers. No players were selected.

Lost 2-0 to Russia in their second World Cup Qualifier. Thagas Variviciius, Stephen Guy and Adam Scott all started and all played well. Couldn’t help their country to a win though. Santa Julemaski was an unused sub.

Hungary

Drew 1-1 with Belarus in a friendly. No players were selected.

Won 1-0 against Malta in their World Cup Qualifier. A[n]gus Macguvyer was an unused substitute.

Tomahawk Jacknife and Martin Balogh were in the Under 21s and have 2 caps each.

Yay!

The mark of a true football hardman, getting sent off against a S.American side. Shame it wasn't Uruguay.

Not a good set of results for my teams there.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Cheese On Toast:

SouthCoastRed made his full debut for Sheffield United but cost them the game as he let in 3 goals. Very poor.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Off to a flier!!

And then let in 11 on my International debut, I'm impressively crap icon_cool.gif

Cyprus

Lost 2-1 to Israel in their 2nd World Cup Qualifier. Mark McInnes and Powers made their debut for Cyprus this evening. Unfortuantely they couldn’t get the much needed equaliser to grab a point. Dan Chisum and Andrew Bell were unused subs.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Unused sub angryfire.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Big Pants:

Particular praise to SouthCoastRed. 11!! icon_eek.gif

Off on me holidays now for a couple of weeks.

Byeee icon_cool.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Happy Holidays Pants!

Pfellendorf youngster Rob Fain has been cruelly sidelined for 3 months. He suffered a hip injury in training and will miss most of their season.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

grrrrrr

Originally posted by Cheese On Toast:<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Luigi Trulli played a few more games for Emden but will be disappointed with his displays. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So whats new haha least I got my international debut out the way COME ONE SAN MARINO and I hope I get picked up by a better team than this non league german crap

Mark McInnes has told his manager jose Mourinho that he cant settle in England. He is finding it hard to adjust and is missing his family.

SouthCoastRed started another game for Sheffield United but was unable to stop them losing 2-1. Also, with Sheffield United lying near the bottom of the table, manager Mario Trulli has applied for a host of jobs to get him out of England. So far 1860 Munchen, Standard Liege, Sparta and Notts County have turned him down.

David craven made a few more good appearances for Hurcules and getting a few assists on the way. Sadly he strained his ankle ligaments and is out for 2 weeks.

Lufbra bantam came on as a late sub for Saarbrucken as he made his debut intheir 1-1 draw with Aue. Also made his second successive sub appearance as they lost to Duisburg 1-0.

Miguel Lourenco earned an extra £10 in his pay packet as he kept a clean sheet as Elche won 1-0 against Murcia.

Thagas Variviciius is the first player to break the 20 appearances barrier as he breaks it in style with some super games for Cultural. Must be looking to get some scouts watching him as January draws closer.

Adam Scott and Scott Rankin come on as late subs as Numancia lost 2-1 to Levante. Exar Kun was an unused sub for Levante.

Stephen Guy was disappointing as Numancia beat Atletico Madrid 2-1. Adam Scott and Scott Rankin were left on the bench.

Numancia got thumped 4-0 by Real Sociedad as Stephen Guy and Adam Scott had poor games and couldn’t help their team out much.

Martin Balogh couldn’t help his team out of relegation as his performances dipped. They lie 14th in the league but have only played 10 games so far.

Miguel Lourenco started for Elche again but was on the receiving end of a 3-1 loss to Recreativo.

Luigi trulli started a few more games for Emden. Cant seem to get the performances to attract the scouts just yet.

Mark McInnes came on as a second half sub for Chelsea as they beat Everton 3-1. Didn’t have much time to make an impact as the game was already won.

Dafuge made his second sub appearance as Racing lost 3-1 to Sevilla.

Cartegena youngster Powers played a few more games. Keeping his nose out of trouble for now.

SouthCoastRed played superbly today as Sheffield United beat a strong West ham 2-0. SCR held his cool as he stopped every shot going into the net. Kept Sheffield united in the game.

Cheesy Pants can only watch from the sidelines as his Man Utd team struggle in the league. They currently sit in 11th place but have 2 games in hand.

Scott Rankin has become unhappy. He is having trouble with the pressure of first team football. He has pleaded with his manager to let him have time off but his manager told him to grow up.

Dan Chisum grabbed his 10th goals of the season as his latest 2 displays shows what a great talent he is. He played well in both games scoring one in each.

SouthCoastRed was like a brick wall once again as he put in a superb performance. Sheffield United beat Preston 2-0 to go 8 games unbeaten. SCR was just pipped to the Man of the Match though.

Marki Mcinnes has now stated to the press that he has settled in England. He found it hard at first but a few of his team mates showed him round London and took him to see some sights and he now feels at home.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Luigi trulli started a few more games for Emden. Cant seem to get the performances to attract the scouts just yet. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh what a suprise haha COME ONE Emden find me a new club

[quote}Liechtenstein

Lost 1-0 to Russia in a friendly. Alan Ward and Scott Rankin made their debuts along with Lufbra Bantam and Cheesy pants. They were unlucky to not get a result as Alan ward played very well and was Liechtenstein’s best player on the day.

Lost 1-0 to Latvia in their World Cup Qualifier. Alan Ward, Lufbra bantam, Scott Rankin and Cheesy Pants all started. Alan ward was superb again as he managed to get the Man of the Match award. Unfortunately he couldn’t keep out the goal that sealed the match.

What a debut and second cap for me. Unfortunately we couldn't hold on... go me. Now to beat Buffon (is he still there) to the club number 1 jersey

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Cartegena youngster Powers played a few more games. Keeping his nose out of trouble for now. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do I have a bad coke habit or something? icon_wink.gif

Life must be grand over in Real Madrid... reserves. Basking in the glory of all those great players. Feeling my legs atrophy from lack of games...

(oh and Cheese, I'm sure you won't mind if I use your thread to point at my new thread over in the CM forum for a potential new sign-up game right here)

SouthCoastRed played well in his latest games for Sheffield United. Kept two clean sheets as they drew 0-0 with both Cardiff and Rotherham.

Hercules starlet David Craven keeps on good form as he grabs a few more assists. Looking to have a bright future.

Tomahawk Jacknife takes his goal tally to 7 this season as he scores 2 more for german side Koblenz.

SouthCoastRed helped Sheffield United into the4th Round of the FA Cup as they won 2-0 against Preston. Another clean sheet.

Exar Kun started his first game for Levante but couldn’t provide the goals as they lost 1-0 to Racing. Dafuge wasn’t picked.

Andrew Bell plays a few good matches and keeps 2 clean sheets.

Numancia beat Getafe 2-1 in the League. Adam Scott came on as a late sub and did well.

Dan Chisum tries to impress the Cyprus international team as he grabs 2 more goals and a man of the Match.. Will be looking to get into the first team for Cyprus in the World Cup Qualifiers.

Scott Rankin played in Numancias 3-1 loss to Real Betis. Played well but couldn’t pick his team up.

Maximo Janz made 3 consecutive starts for Real Madrid. The first was in the Spanish cup first leg as Madrid beat Malaga 2-0. He then made his league debut but was unfortunately on the receiving end of a 1-0 loss to Villareal.. Janz played in the second leg of the cup but Malaga thrashed them 4-0 to win 4-2 on aggregate and knock Madrid out.

Stephen Guy was present again as Numancia lost 3-1 to Valencia.

Scott Rankin and Adam Scott both started for Numancia as they drew 1-1 with Espanyol. Both played well.

Martin Balogh helped Aigaleo to an impressive 2-1 win over PAOK. He played well getting Man of the Match and setting up one of his teams goals.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">This side is holding me back, tbh. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree. I want a transfer.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Scott Rankin has become unhappy. He is having trouble with the pressure of first team football. He has pleaded with his manager to let him have time off but his manager told him to grow up. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I feel the pressure icon_frown.gif

Get on with it you big sook!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rukus:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Scott Rankin has become unhappy. He is having trouble with the pressure of first team football. He has pleaded with his manager to let him have time off but his manager told him to grow up. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I feel the pressure icon_frown.gif

Get on with it you big sook! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you little baby icon15.gif

SouthCoastRed was left on the bench for Sheffield United’s 1-0 win over Crewe.

Thagas Varriviciius has some superb performances for Cultural as he notches up 30 games so far for the season. Gary Toner seems to be stuck in the reserves.

David Craven suffered a dip in form for Hercules but is looking to get back to playing well.

Scot Rankin started in Numancias 2-0 loss against Real Madrid. Was Numancias best player though.

Adam Scott score his first goal for Numancia, unfortunately they lost 3-1 to Athletic Club. Stephen Guy also played in the match.

Lufbra Bantam came on as a sub for Saarbrucken but was unable to change the outcome of their 2-1 loss to Koln. Currently sit 2nd from bottom.

Stephen Guy and Adam Scott was on the receiving end of a 3-0 drubbing by Racing.

Martin Balogh made a couple more appearances for Aigaleo as they got a point against Kalamaria and lost 2-1 to Panionios. Still lie 14th.

Internationals

San marino - Lost 3-0 to Spain in their World Cup Qualifier. Miguel Lourenco, Maximo Janz and Gary Toner all played but were too overwhelmed. Luigi Trulli was an unused sub

Luxembourg - Friendly: Won 3-2 against Azerbaijan. SouthCoastRed, Dafuge, David Craven, Exar Kun and Stuart Wright all played in this great win. Exar Kun and Stuart Wright grabbed a a goal each which saw them through for the win. David Craven was named Man of the Match for a great performance.

Liechtenstein - Friendly: Lost 4-0 to Wales. Alan Ward, Lufbra Bantam, Scott rankin and Cheesy Pants all played. Were outplayed and couldn’t get going.

Hungary - Friendly: Lost 3-1 to Argentina. Claudio Alegria the only player to play but was disappointing. A[n]gus Macguvyet was an unused substitute/

Exar Kun was a sub in Levante’s 2-0 loss to Barcelona. They currently sit bottom of the table

Stephen Guy, Scott Rankin and Adam Scott all started in Numancias 2-1 loss to Albacete.

Luigi Trulli plays a few more games for Emden but couldn’t find some good form as he struggles to play well in Germany.

Powers grabs a few assists in his latest games for cartegena.

SouthCoastRed played superbly in Sheffield United’s 1-1 draw with Millwall. Was only pipped to the Man of the Match buy Junior Khanye.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Liechtenstein - Friendly: Lost 4-0 to Wales. Alan Ward, Lufbra Bantam, Scott rankin and Cheesy Pants all played. Were outplayed and couldn’t get going. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well I think that is me brought down to earth after my great start as an international player

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Scot Rankin started in Numancias 2-0 loss against Real Madrid. Was Numancias best player though. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I hope Real took note of my performance.

Shame about the form of my Liechtenstein team. C'mon Alan, Lufbra and Cheesy lets see if we can pull this national team forward to World Cup glory.

Santa Julemanski got his debut for Deportivo as he was brought on as a first half sub when Molina got injured. Sadly he couldn’t help his team as they crashed 3-0 to Real Sociedad.

Mark McInnes came on as a sub for Chelsea as they beat AZ 2-0 in UEFA Cup first Round.

Sheffield United lost 1-0 in the FA Cup 5th round. SouthCoastRed played but was unable to to keep out the goal.

Numancia beat Zaragoza 3-1 to lift themselves out of relegation. Scott Rankin, Adam Scott and Stephen Guy all played some part in the fixture.

Claudia Alegria has told a local German newspaper that he wants to leave Schalke. He has lost confidence in his manager as they lie in 10th place.

Stephen Guy suffered a dislocated shoulder and is out for two months.

SouthCoastRed played superbly in both his latest games for Sheffield United. Two wins saw them get higher in the table. His first game they beat Plymouth 2-0 and was just pipped to the man of the match by Danny Cadamateri. His second match against Brighton saw Sheffield United win 3-1. Also played well.

Maximo Janz came on as a sub for Madrid as they won 3-1 against Celtic in the Champions League. Sadly for Janz, he has been unregistered from his teams league campaign in January.

Numancia had a great win against Deportivo as they won 3-0. Adam Scott grabbed 2 goals. Scott Rankin also played in the match.

Dan Chisum keeps plugging away and grabbed 6 more goals for talavera.

David Craven plays some great games for Hercules as he smashes the 10 assists barrier for the season.

Scott Rankin and Adam Scott both played in Numancias 2-1 loss to Malaga.

Real Sociedad and Birmingham have turned their attention to Culturals young striker Gary Toner to bolster their attacking power. Both have confirmed their interest in the player but will have to wait till July to make a bid.

Claudia Alegria came on as a late sub in Schalke’s 1-1 draw with Hertha Berlin.

Man Utd put their Champions League hopes on the line today as they started Cheesy Pants in the crucial tie. Sadly Man Utd crashed out 4-2 on aggregate to Valencia.

Lufbra Bantam came on as a sub for Saarbrucken as they lost 2-0 to Frankfurt.

Claudia Alegria started for Schalke as they progressed to the 3rd round of the UEFA Cup as they beat Kobenhavn 3-2 on aggregate.

Thagas Variviciius played some more outstanding games for Cultural as he got a few man of the matches.

Scott Rankin played in Numancias 1-0 loss to Levante.

Internationals

Estonia - Lost 2-1 to Slovakia in their World Cup Qualifier. Adam Scott and Thagas Variviciius both played in this loss.

Lost 2-1 to Russia in their 2nd World Cup Qualifier. Adam Scott grabbed a goal for his country but was unable to get the much needed win. Thagas Variviciius also played.

Lichtenstein - Lost 2-0 to Russia in their World Cup Qualifier. Alan Ward, Lufbra Bantam and Scott Rankin all started the game but couldn’t help their country to a win.

Luxembourg - Drew 1-1 with Latvia in their World Cup Qualifier. SouthCoastRed. David Craven, Stuart Wright and Exar Ku all played. Exar Kun grabbed the equaliser for his country to earn them a valuable point.

Cyprus - Lost 3-0 to Switzerland in their World Cup Qualifier. Mark McInnes and Powers both played today but were totally outplayed.

San marino - Lost 3-0 to Belgium in their World Cup Qualifier. Gary Toner was the only player present but was disappointing.

Hungary - Lost 2-1 to Bulgaria in their World Cup Qualifier. Claudia Alegria scored for his country but it wasn’t quite enough.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Real Sociedad and Birmingham have turned their attention to Culturals young striker Gary Toner to bolster their attacking power. Both have confirmed their interest in the player but will have to wait till July to make a bid. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

\o/ come one me

Archived