How to get the best out of Aguero in this set up

I am playing as Bayern Munich and have just spent 120,000,000 on Sergio Aguero. I sold Lewandowski for 40 odd I think. He just wasnt cutting it and I have always been an admirer of Aguero.

I play the following:

SK- Neuer

RFB/A- Lahm

CD/ D- Boateng

CD/D- D. Luiz, although I was tempted to sell him due to his performance against Germany haha

LB/S- Alaba

Anchorman/ D- Martinez

CM/A- Kroos

CM/S0 Schweinsteiger (Sp?)

AMR/ AP/S- Gotze

AML/ IF/A- Robery/ Reus

F9/S?

To be honest I actually switch my striker role based on who I want to play. For example had Man City in Semi Final of the Champs League, Put benteke on with Float Crosses, Cross Early and two wingers and he got me a hat trick of near post runs to nod/tap it past Hart. Brilliant Game. Also if I am playing away I tend to change the tactic for the bigger teams in Europe. Dominating Domestically, as you would expect. I just won every trophy going that year that I was in.

I have the following instructions.

Retain Possesion, Pass It shorter, work ball into the box. float/drill crosses depending on who is my ST, Push Higher Up, Hassle opponents, Stay on feet, play narrow exploit the wings. I think thats it.

This is the first tactic I have made myself. It is incredibly balanced and EVERYONE chips in with goals. Gotze, Ribery, Reus, Badstuber, Luiz, Kroos, nearly double digits and Schweiny.

I play Fluid, Control. Attack when I need a goal. Like when I drew 3 games in a row against the three lowest teams.....

Anyway how would you fit Aguero in to this equation. I just spent 120 mil so I better get atleast 30 goals a season for the next 3-4 years or I will be in trouble.

Cheers guys,

Dan

YOu know that is probably the only one I didnt try. I think maybe I am just worried about that role. I have a great amount of balance and I didnt really want to tilt that either way if you get my drift.

That is probably the rumblings of a mad man. But it made sense in my head. COmplete forward just sounds like he will try to do everything and if he has low teamwork may result in being greedy?

I dont agree.. CF is a role that give the player more freedom to make his own decision.. even a low teamwork rate player as long as he has other good mental stats (like decision, compsure. concentration, anticpation) will play his teammate in.

Its like saying C.Ronaldo will never pass the ball.. but that's just not true...

The key is to create enough option for CF(S) .. which your formation should be able to produce.. i personally think CF(S) is one of the best striker role...

I see what your saying.

I have just had goal come from literally every one in the season gets a goal. Neuer even had an assist. I just didnt want to interupt the status quo too much. I score the most in the league but lewondowski was 4th in terms of goals, with like 15 I think. I also only conceeded ten in the league. :D

Will try that tonight when I get home from work.

Archived