What do the different Manager Reputations do?

Hello, I've been having this query for a while now and thought I would share it with you.

I am currently doing the Unemployed Challenge (Sunday League Rep.) and have monitored my manager stats with the in-game editor.

I have noticed five key stats, Current Ability, Potential Ability, Current, Home and World Reputation.

Potential Ability is obviously set at 200 by default so you can become the best manager, however I wonder what the other reputations do?

Does Current Ability have an impact on whether you get an interview or not? (It started at 82 for me and two seasons in it's at 111 after jumping from 102 in one day.)

Is Current Reputation the most important to getting a job interview? (This steadily goes up as far as I'm concerned)

What is Home reputation and why has it jumped up for me? (It jumped from 4540 to 4950 within one day).

Is World Reputation important for getting jobs abroad from your country?

As I have said I have monitored these for a while. I have not won any silverware, although I have done well with Switzerland U21 which I resigned from one season back. I did well with FCP B Team but then resigned as form declined, and yet I now take over a team int he promotion stage of the Portugese National Championship. I have only held this job for two weeks, yet somehow my reputation takes a massive jump as with my CA. Any ideas and answers to my questions?

Thanks.

Archived